[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginners anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1441042624321.png (3MB, 1789x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1441042624321.png
3MB, 1789x2309px
I have never watched a anime. please tell me easy to get into or not to cringey animes

>picture unrelated
>>
Berserk
>>
>>33617
yeah, berserk is a pretty great entry point.

>>33613
any anime movie before 2010. Specifically, watch Ghost in the Shell.
>>
What are some patrician anime shows?
>>
>>33613
Akira.
>>
>>33617
>>33641
Not OP, but I did read the manga and was turned off by the end of the first chapter.
>>
>>33613
It depends on what you like but try cowboy bebob
>>
>>33663
Fuck off with the patrician meme and create your own thread if you have a question.
>>
>>33677
You barely touched it. The first chapter is the beginning of the prologue, basically.
>>
I recommend Hunter x Hunter 2011. Very easy to watch shonen with no filler that will defy all your expectations for storytelling.
>>
File: latest.jpg (2MB, 1126x3625px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
2MB, 1126x3625px
>>33679
No meming. My question answers ops question anyways familia
>>
Thanks you anons i will begin watching these now.
>>
>>33613
These are my personal recommendations:

Cowboy Bebop: A kinda mature anime with lots of action and philosophy.
Samurai Champloo: Made from the same studio as Cowboy Bebop, the same formula on Japan Edo and lost of anacronysms.
Fullmetal Alchemist: This is more like a shönen, it has childish characteristics but it gets full of feels, would recommend.
Berserk: A favorite of /a/, I didn't see yet but if has gore and shit.
Attack On Titan: Even if a lot of people claim is full of shit for edgy teens, I liked it and it gets you into that doomsday sensation.
Steins;Gate: One of my all time favorite. Based on the John Titor legend, it starts kinda slow the 8 firsts episodes, then it's a non-stop chain of mindfucking which I love.

Can anyone recommend something not listed here?
>>
Big O
Full metal alchemist:brotherhood
>>
>>33744
>Redline
That shit is GOAT
>>
>>33744
>no wolf children
Rest of the list is pretty good. But that movie was great if you could ignore the 5 minutes of furfaggotry
>>
>>33886
TTGL
Any Ghibli movie
Gunbuster
FLCL
Gundam 79
>>
Evangelion
>>
>>34308
If anything that just adds to the appeal.
>>
A Personal favourite of mine, although it may not quite be entry grade material, are "airplane instructional videos" specifically the previous 90's release.
>>
Just watch avatar the last airbender and you'll be on your way
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.