[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for Artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: FemaleConceptDesign.jpg (648KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
FemaleConceptDesign.jpg
648KB, 1500x1500px
I am looking for artists to help me draw/design characters for an app I want to make. I have the female protagonist character sketch done. As for what I need, I am looking for people to redraw the sketch and make it at a decent quality and/or create a male counterpart to the protagonist. I may have other characters/requests in the future, but this is what I currently have to do. Although I cannot pay the artists who contribute, I will include a name/nickname in the credits if/when the app is published. For those who may be wondering, I am estimating the app will be done in 1-2 years (as of January 2016). It's a long time for sure, but it takes time for one person to create a full and functional app in Java.
Also, if you are redrawing a character, you are allowed to refine the design, but keep it close to the original. I like the current look, so do not deviate too far from it. Also, all the characters are human, even though the game is fantasy-themed. Thank you!
>>
>>31587
You aren't going to get anyone who's interested in this unless you post contact info/details about what this app is you're making/pay rate for the artist(s).
Do not expect artists to work hours and hours for you for free, especially if you're probably going to be getting money for this app you're creating. That's really just insulting.
>>
I'm not getting a dollar for this. In fact, I'd be actually paying to be able to get it into any apps store and there's no purchases in it. I'm doing this for fun and welcome anyone else who wants to play along. If you're not interested, then don't bother with it. Simple as that. And I'm not expecting professional-quality work, either. My thread here is mostly for artists who have a few minutes to mess around with a design I made.
>>
Almost forgot the actual game itself! It's a side-scrolling platformer that will kind of function similar to geometry dash (in that the player moving automatically to the left and features different levels, but not nearly as difficult/repetetive). The game starts out with a powerful gemstone being stolen from the player. Other mechanics, such as a power beam-type blast to destroy brittle obstacles/enemies or the ability to jump high/low are also possible additions. It will feature cutscenes similar to Japanese visual novel games between levels and the option to do an endless runner version of each stage when completed just for fun. I haven't decided about how many levels there are, but each one will be unique and well-thought out.
>>
File: 21.png (763KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
763KB, 2000x1500px
>>31587
>>
>>31587
do you wan't more OP?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.