[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help /wsr/, apple fags are mess up my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1 MacDrive9 11111.jpg (98KB, 1306x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1 MacDrive9 11111.jpg
98KB, 1306x1738px
-Got to do my senior thesis in 3 weeks -unfortunately i saved my project on a hdd by iOs
-have to work with my pc at home to finish (Our University only got iOs so whatever..)
-need this software called "MACDRIVE" v9 or higher
-not able to find anyhting on the web
-need good software site with cracked software
-german pirate software sites suck dick, don't know where to look else
-help my make my day -> profit
>>
>>29138
>iOS
I think you mean OSX. iOS is for iPhones, iPads, and Apple TVs.

If all you need is the files off it, just download an Ubuntu livecd: Ubuntu can read HFS+ (OSX) and write FAT32 and NTFS (Windows).
>>
>>29142
Was just typing that

>>29138
Anyway, just boot the pc form the usb with linux on it (any distro you want), plug in the hfs formatted drive and copy the stuff to other drive formatted for windows. Reboot back to windows and you are set.

But if you really need the macdrive thing, I can help with that too
>>
Sorry ofc OSX, the Problem here is, it's only me working on my home work station. I don't need a crack or serial, just a good international source to look for such software. I only know the german software sites which do no list this software + crack.
>>
>>29148
the pirate bay .se is a great source
also kat.cr
>>
BTW i need the extern HDD in a permanent connection to my PC editing software. And copying isn't a option because the volume i work with are 8 TB of Videos. MacDrive is the only solution for me, but it just has a 5 day trial
>>
>>29151
I can help you find the solution but I wont post links due to the global rule #1. So if you have an idea where to move (irc, other forum) we can continue
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.