[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

K70 LUX not working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: K70_LUX_RED_NA_02.png (268KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
K70_LUX_RED_NA_02.png
268KB, 1200x676px
Just bought a K70 LUX, however when I plug it in it does not read any inputs. No lights turn on. Basically it acts as if it was not plugged in.

I tried it on both my laptop and desktop, and the same thing happens on both.
I did download whatever driver software or whatever from corsair's website, and that didn't change anything.

Should I just return the keyboard and get a new one? Or should I just go for something completely different?

Pic related is the keyboard.
>>
>>233058
That keyboard is good. If you tried on multiple pcs and it didn't work, it's broken, return it for a replacement
>>
>>233065
thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>233058
Try it in the BIOS.

All USB keyboards are supposed to support a restricted subset of the HID specification, so they can be used in the limited environment of the BIOS, and can be driven by DOS drivers if you use the BIOS's "USB legacy support".

If the keyboard doesn't take you to the BIOS menu, then it is broken.
>>
>>233076
Try it with the keyboard set to BIOS on the switch, or try it in the BIOS menus on the computer?
or both?
Shifting the switch to BIOS didn't do anything when I tried it.
>>
>>233087
Both.

If it doesn't work like that, there's something very wrong with it.

If it does work like that, it could be a driver issue.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.