[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any anime that is like the typical harem except that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: inaudible yelling.gif (1MB, 500x140px) Image search: [Google]
inaudible yelling.gif
1MB, 500x140px
Is there any anime that is like the typical harem except that the MC isn't retarded and actually tries to fuck the girls?

Like instead of being a naive fuck to the feelings of all the girls swarming him he actually isn't a retard and tries to take advantage of it
>>
File: s_days_9[1].jpg (26KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
s_days_9[1].jpg
26KB, 450x253px
>>232870
>MC isn't retarded and actually tries to fuck the girls?
>Like instead of being a naive fuck to the feelings of all the girls swarming him he actually isn't a retard and tries to take advantage of it
I recommend School Days.

In general you're not going to see a lot of these shows in anime, because if the protagonist fucks the girls, that means the people who buy the DVDs won't get first crack at them.
>>
>>232876
can you sell it to me a bit?
>>
>>232876
well indeed he fucks them in school days...
try not to get spoilered of else the end won´t be as exicting as it is supposed to be.
>>
File: wait.png (71KB, 299x222px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
71KB, 299x222px
>>232883
that sounds grossly suspicious
>>
File: 1479118251910.png (57KB, 250x280px) Image search: [Google]
1479118251910.png
57KB, 250x280px
>>232870
I wouldn't exactly say he's dominant, but I'm sure the MC of White Album fits your description. But yeah, School Days is your first choice, since the all the characters are hornball rabbits that have sex all the time, with the MC getting most of it.

Also, Yosuga no Sora, the main character has sex with all the female characters, including his own blood related sister. It's quite graphic, and qualifies as borderline hentai, despite being a regular TV show.

For a more comfy version of Yosura no Sora minus the sex and with somewhat better production values you can try out Amagami SS and it's sequel.

Not really a harem as much as it's a romantic drama, I think you might enjoy Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, and the less tense Kimikiss Pure Rouge. Both pursue active relationships, with KgNE even portraying sex.

Other romance shows I'd recommend in general: Nodame Cantabile (romcom, funny and sweet, the main couple is in an active relationship), Honey and Clover (romance. slice of life drama that can hit heavily), Lovely Complex (tall girl x short guy romance, pursues an active relationship), His and Her Circumstances (classic romcom goodie, nice drama and the characters are extremely likeable).
>>
>>232890
>Yosuga no Sora
OP here, just started this shit today
Found it because of a sexy webm, disappointed when it turned out to be a shitty harem, gladly surprised when reached the third episode and he wasn't a faggot. Don't mind the sex/hentai stuff, since, shamefully enough, it is something I quite like because virgin reasons
also great OST

will definitely download and watch school days and consider White album
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.