[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OC Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: desktop_non_lewd-97.png (2MB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
desktop_non_lewd-97.png
2MB, 1921x1081px
Post whatever you want, as long as you made it. Whether it be a photo, or an edit.
>Rate if you want
>>
>>6434125
Can I give you some feedback instead of rating?
The painting could be nice, the quote could be nice. But stick to one font for your text, don't obscure the painting with that black overlay and ask yourself what that triangle is doing there. An uneven triangle.
And that black bar on the right, did you not notice that?
Actually, I'm starting to feel you deliberately messed this up, soooo
2/10?
>>
>>6434214
I thank you for the feedback, the black bar came as a surprise to me. The quote, the painting and the Delta symbol are all related to each other (It's Alt-J, their newest album and a quote from one of their most popular songs)

The only reason I obscured the painting was because white text on white doesn't work, and black would be terrible.

>the fonts I have no clue
>>
File: Self 2.jpg (827KB, 2000x1311px) Image search: [Google]
Self 2.jpg
827KB, 2000x1311px
>>
>>6434253
Ah, I did not realise that it was a reference to Alt-J, so that changes things.
Fonts are a difficult thing to master, so not drawing attention to them is often the best option in my opinion.
>>6434299 is a different case. See how that text overlaps those towers in a weird way, obscuring some letters? I think it would be best to leave space for those towers between your text. Maybe make sure the right outline of your text is also straight? Actually, also try some other fonts, this feels to round, soft and generic for your image...
But like I said, fonts are hard, and I'm not an expert.
>>
File: vapourwave gnome.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
vapourwave gnome.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
i've posted this before but i'm doing it again because some people liked it.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (22KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
22KB, 1920x1080px
>>6434403
also made this out of boredom
>>
File: DSCN4822.jpg (3MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4822.jpg
3MB, 4320x3240px
from right outside my window one night i stayed up way too late
>>
>>6434959
thats a nice picture dude
>>
File: flat shading.png (628KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flat shading.png
628KB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.