[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding lost (JP) games? (Part 3)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: 41RnetJ2QoL.jpg (31KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
41RnetJ2QoL.jpg
31KB, 320x283px
3rd part of this >> >>4096948
or https://warosu.org/vr/thread/4096948 (Archived)

I already have Sequence Palladium 1 through 3 and I've sent them to TheIsoZone so they can share them for everyone ASAP.
Bad thing is that Sequence Palladium 2 I only managed to get Korean and Chinese editions of the game, but well, who knows if somebody has that one somewhere.

At least I did my best to find the trilogy in its entirety and really happy with it.

Next ones I'm looking foward to find are (still undumped):
- Zeddas / Horror Tour 3: Labyrinthe (I know, someday, somebody said that it was available on RW but that info was not 100% accurate as nobody could confirm that)
- Roly Poly 1 and 2 (Osamu Sato games, still not found)
- Obelisk: Project Oscar
- Blue Sango
- Noah's Ark
- Putle Story (JP Title: ピュートルストーリー - Interactive adventure)
- Pantos Story (JP Title: パントス ストーリー - Sequel to Putle Story)
- Kasei Keikaku 1 (火星計画 - Have 1 dump but audio tracks are missing T_T, game works)
- Kasei Keikaku 2+3 (Purchased and waiting to ship that one to me)
- Sequence Palladium 2 (JP version, already have Korean and Chinese dumps but sad to know the original language is not possible to find at all by now).

If there is any other games that people wish to find, please say so.
Let's try to find some leads on some of them and see what we can do.

Thanks and sorry for the looong post.
>>
File: chipperjp.png (62KB, 554x722px) Image search: [Google]
chipperjp.png
62KB, 554x722px
Chipper/Strawberry Magic 2 English and Japanese editions
Refixion III
>>
File: chugalong.jpg (160KB, 1021x900px) Image search: [Google]
chugalong.jpg
160KB, 1021x900px
>>4116652
Also pic related, you can buy it though but no one's ripped it
>>
File: plzno.jpg (68KB, 368x336px) Image search: [Google]
plzno.jpg
68KB, 368x336px
>>4116659
>>
Bump for being one of the better quality threads on the board.
>>
>>4115913
Good luck OP. Finding "lost" games is always pretty cool. What kind of game is Sequence Palladium?
>>
>>4118087
Sequence Palladium is a series Tactical RPG games made Kogado Studio from 1998 to 2006, also wanted to tell everyone the 2nd game was pending, now it's also available on TheIsoZone. If anyone has the 2nd game in Japanese, please let me know or share its dump.

>>4116652
Indeed, Refixion III, almost forgot that one.

>>4116659
What the hell is this game... gives some creeps. xD.
>>
Godspeed, Anon. We used to call these "video game archaeology" threads you might find some stuff in the archive under that phrase but probably everything found back then has made it into the major collections by now.
>>
I mentioned Victorian Park in one of these threads, well it was found.
http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/victorian-park/
>>
>>4116652
That's a good marketing description, makes me want to play the game despite knowing it's probably shit
>>
File: snag0035sd2.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snag0035sd2.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>4118813
The Hebrew version is available online somewhere, the game is pretty strange looking.
>>
>>4115913
Of course the only country which can end up with lost games is Japan. You think they would understand by now how excessively draconian their copyright laws are, but old habits die hard I guess.
>>
File: 1489702196589.png (173KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1489702196589.png
173KB, 2688x2688px
>>4118821
Jewish Eastern Mind?
>>
>>4118793
I don't think the guy who uploaded realized, but this is the Mac version. It's better than nothing though.
>>
>>4118087
>What kind of game is Sequence Palladium?
Fantasy Mecha Simulation Strategy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCxTEPngehQ
>>
File: Remote Presence.jpg (82KB, 614x424px) Image search: [Google]
Remote Presence.jpg
82KB, 614x424px
Long shot but do you think you could find "Remote Presence"

It's so obscure I can't even find much information on it.

I think it's what the people behind PowerDoLLs went to work on after they got let go by Kogado, judging by the art.
>>
spic retard
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.