[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When i was little, i used to have this crappy promotional gamey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 18759018_06_30.jpg (50KB, 412x550px) Image search: [Google]
18759018_06_30.jpg
50KB, 412x550px
When i was little, i used to have this crappy promotional gamey thing. It had some very simple games on it. Tetris, a car's game where you have to dodge, snake... And then there was this game. It was about what I think were spaceships. They were shaped like a Y. On the first level, you were against some ships like yours. You just had to shoot them from the side or behind, if you put in their line of fire, you lost a life. And then, oh boy, there was the second level. Suddenly you were facing a humongous spaceship, it was invulnerable, or at least I didn't discover any way to beat it. You could only die when you moved into its line of fire.
Does anyone know the name of that game? I would like to replay it and redeem myself.
>>
These things were everywhere when I was a kid. I'm quite sure the Y-shaped things were tanks.
I don't think the games themselves had names but the machine itself was often called Brick Game. I remember the large tank but I can't find evidence that it existed, it was probably a different version since these came with tons of variations of each game, because 9999 in 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZTDeCBBcA
>>
>>3679005
It was called WW because it was plopped in at the last minute when the original WW was too big to fit in the shitty 2k or whatever we had. You shoot the edges of the mother ship not the middle where, as you know, you get ass raped. Lost the source in 92 when every flip shit kalok drive in the office died at the same time.
>>
>>3679038
Thanks, I'll look it up
>>3679104
Shooting the sides? Is that it? I don't remember doing any damage to it. Maybe I wasn't doing the right thing
>>
File: unnamed.png (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
63KB, 300x300px
>>3679242
Finally found it. Thanks anons. Still don't know how to beat the big tank. Probably a YouTube video will help me out
>>
File: 1597153_original.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1597153_original.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>3679253
are those spaceships? strange, i always thought of these things as tanks, as did everyone i knew. we called this game 'тaнчики' ('tanks') anyhow, you can still buy these handhelds for like a dollar in russia
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.