[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N64 saving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: n64.jpg (361KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
n64.jpg
361KB, 1200x850px
My buddy is letting me borrow his N64 and I'm having fun, but I had a question. He has games like Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64 with saves already on them. I want to play the games fresh, but don't want to delete his saves. Is there any way to do this?
>>
>>2947562
He needs to keep three saves for each game?
>>
Not really. If your borrowing the stuff, you might as well just play through the games in one sitting or leave the system on/not shutting it off. Or you could buy your own copies if you plan to get your own system eventually anyway.
>>
AFAIK, both ocarina and sm64 have multiple save slots.
>>
>>2947562
Just delete his saves. Im sure he wont mind.
>>
>>2947562
Ask your friend if you can fucking delete ONE of his save files. I doubt he gives a shit about all of them. Or any of them, really.

How socially inept are you faggots, anyway?
>>
>>2947632
I didn't want to delete anything because he said those saves are "muh childhood", even a SM64 save with 4 stars. Wanted to know if there was a way around it.
>>
>>2947839

I don't think these files keep track of date.

Just start a new file, play away, then when you have to return the game to him just start a new file, get these 4 stars and nothing happened, his files are intact.

Anyway, your friend sounds like a faggot, 4 files is plenty. Especially on a game like SM64 that lets you get stars as many times as you want.
>>
>>2947860
Anon won't know which four stars to get though.
>>
>>2948014
you can check which stars you have in the game.
>>
>>2948027
Unless they are the castle's secret stars in which case he'll have to do some testing
>>
You delete the save with the least amount of progress.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.