[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Potato

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: SuperPotato8.png (367KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
SuperPotato8.png
367KB, 600x324px
Has anyone else been to Super Potato in Tokyo? What do you think of it? I love it to death. Must go for any retro gamer visiting Tokyo.
>>
>>2945542

Hasn't it gotten to the point that so many retro bandwagoners have been visiting that place that most of the good shit is picked over and everything else is super expensive?
>>
>>2945562
It's not cheap, but not too expensive. Especially compared to prices outside of Japan. They still have lots of good stuff, too.
>>
Visited the place last week or so. Pretty nice and I really like the atmosphere of the place. Didn't really buy anything because some of the stuff was just really expensive. The arcade was cool though.

If you want good prices try Traders, cant remember which one of them had retro games. They for example have a no guarantee box, but the games are still in great condition and cheap. Even their boxed titles have okay prices. Also try some Book Offs they usually have used retro games.
>>
Heading to Tokyo in March this year. Will likely give it a look, but given it's probably the most famous shop I'm not expecting prices to be brilliant. Even on GCCX 10 years ago they were selling a yellow Famicom for 3500 yen.
>>
>>2945542
Its like the biggest game store in Tokyo, it has everything

Problem with that is its a tourist hotspot as a result and everything is expensive. Dont go around expecting a deal.
>>
Waste of time. Cheaper to buy from hit-japan on ebay, even with the postage.
>>
Osaka Potato superior, Tokyo Potato inferior.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.