[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, you are my last hope. I started playing again Samurai Shodown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ssvtitle.png (35KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
ssvtitle.png
35KB, 608x448px
Guys, you are my last hope.
I started playing again Samurai Shodown V Special and I can't activate the most "brutal" fatalities. What I mean is that I activate Rage Explosion and when the enemy has the blue health bar I enter 214CD. What I obtain by doing this is a special attack that instantly kills the opponent but it just makes a squirt of blood from his body.
I am too lazy to search everywhere for this and from the only results I made I didn't find explanations for this.
I hope this fits /vr/, I rarely post here and your help would be really appreciated.
>>
>>2937264
>I am too lazy to search
I am too lazy to give you a proper answer :^)
>>
>>2937270
What I meant is that I already searched but from what I found there is nothing that explain this. Read more carefully, I am not such an ass.
>>
Nobody really knows the answer?
>>
>>2937264
Simple like that: you got the censored revision. There's not way to activate the full Zetsumei Ougi moves, unless you somehow get the uncensored version (be it original MVS or the Humble Bundle rom)
>>
>>2937578
Maybe I should keep trying with different emulators ROMs etc. Can you at least guarantee me that the commands and the process are right?
>>
>>2937587
That command should be right. Rage explosion + critical health on opponent (in the final round) + 214CD.

Like >>2937578 said, you either need to find the MVS version, or a hacked release. The home release of Special has the violence level locked at 1, and it has to be set to 3 in order for the Overkill / Zetsumei Ougi to work.
>>
>>2937596
I see, thanks.
>>
you can use unibios to unlock Ougis on home versions
>>
>>2937587
you can fiddle with the soft dip in the emulator if you think the violence level is low.

that game got the best cast but I found it to be a weak game.
>>
Stop bumping it's a slow board people will see it. You turd burgler.
>>
>>2939097
doesn't work on censored version
guy who suggested universe bios was right
>>
>>2939140
aint he using an emulator ?

Anyways I had this cart on MVS, I sorta regret selling it though.
>>
The censorship also causes bugs when you use practice mode. Learn and figure out how to use the unibios, and one of the "cheats" there will be to uncensor the zetsumeis. The MVS release is also uncensored.
>>
If only those Chinese pirates saw a market for proper uncensored MVS SSS bootleg carts.

>they did make a boot, it used the censored AES romset.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.