[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing the oracle games on a gba sp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Solarflare_tien.jpg (99KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Solarflare_tien.jpg
99KB, 640x480px
>playing the oracle games on a gba sp
>>
You unlock a special item store in town.
>>
>>2929464
Seasons>Ages
>>
>>2929697
My dick>Your dick
>>
>>2929723
Green dick>Blue dick
>>
>>2929723
I enjoyed my dick much more than your dick.

Holodrum is just more interesting, Seasons mechanic feels more fluid and less restrictive than Time, and the final boss is better.

I just found some of the "puzzles" of Ages to be too tedious.
>>
This thread represents a modicum of the cancer plaguing this board.

There are no mods.

There are no guidelines.

This is a fucking containment board to keep retro autism from shitting up discussion on other boards.
>>
>>2929502
You also unlock a blindingly high contrast setting
>>
>>2929756
Hey, at least I tried to create a discussion.
>>
>>2929756
>modicum
im sorry but did you just learn a new vocab word?
>>
Why does the Subrosian dance minigame decide to make the screen brighter than normal?
>>
>>2929778
I'm sorry you can't into the english language, faggot.

>>2929771
This isn't a discussion
>>
>>2929785
>I'm sorry you can't into the english language, faggot.
Says the moron misusing modicum
>>
>>2930606
>definition of modicum
small, minuscule, often times something of great importance

Go fuck yourself, faggot.
>>
>>2931750
Third party here - you go fuck yourself Mr. Wordly Wise

>>2929502
Is this so? Just for playing it on an SP?
>>
>>2931750
the context you used it in was bad and while not technically incorrect any native, non-autistic english speaker would correctly think that you sound stupid.
>>
>>2929765
Oracle games don't use a different contract/pallette when played on GBA. That's Shantae.
>>
>>2931823
Just for playing it on a GBA period.
It's nothing special, though. There's an exclusive GBA ring for each game that doesn't actually do anything, and you can buy a couple of Gasha Seeds, then the store is empty.
>>
>>2929697
Doesn't matter when both are shit.
>>
File: Golfer_Rats.png (479KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Golfer_Rats.png
479KB, 640x480px
>>2929464
>playing gameboy/color games on a GBA

Fixed
>>
>>2929464
>making /v/-tier threads
>>
File: gbcgba.png (15KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
gbcgba.png
15KB, 320x144px
>>2932025
yes they do.
>>
File: ADVANCED.png (35KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
ADVANCED.png
35KB, 240x160px
>>2932027
that's not the only benefit anon
>>
>>2934685
What am I looking at? More colours per sprite?

Weird extra chick in front of fire?
>>
>>2935073

GBA had the option to stretch the image in GB(C) mode.
>>
>>2929752
Save the final boss bit, I feel the opposite. Labrynna actually had a backstory, and the harp is much more fluid because you end up using it wherever you want, whereas you can only switch seasons from a tree stump. Even the final boss bit is not that important because veran is sexy as fuck and also because I played ages second so the final boss was Ganon for me.
>>
>>2934641
Sick burn anon
>>
>>2931997
>Didn't fully understand the usage of the word
>"He was wrong!"

Like I said, go fuck yourself retard. Maybe go back and take some remedial english instead of cancering up the board further. .
>>
>>2930606
>>2931997
I know exactly what he said, holy shit you people are retarded
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.