[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SILENT HILL THREAD: HELP ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Cybil.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cybil.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
Hey guys. I'm posting here because I desperately need help in Silent Hill.

I'm at the fight with Cybil, and unfortunately, I didn't get the red liquid that allows you to win the fight automatically. I have played the game blind up to this point.

I'm having serious trouble with this fight and I'm not having any luck finding information about it on the internet. Walkthroughs either tell me to use the liquid or to "hit her until she dies". Thanks, that's a lot of help.

The problem isn't that this fight is too difficult, it's just that she won't die no matter how many times I attack her. The last time I tried, I entered the fight with:

130 pistol bullets
30 shotgun shells
28 rifle bullets

And I fired EVERY SINGLE ONE at her. I may have missed a few shots, but not many. She still didn't fucking die. I even went at her with the hammer for a while afterward.

Am I missing something? How do I fucking kill this bitch? I'm getting really pissed. I know I'm at the end of the game and I just want to beat it. I seriously cannot figure out what to do and I can't find any information anywhere. Surely at least one of you has beat her without the red liquid! I know it's possible, because there's an separate ending for killing her!

Besides this bullshit fight, I think this is a really great game. Silent Hill 1 thread.
>>
>>2928446

Actually, isn't killing her and getting the baby the "real" ending of the game?
>>
OP here again.

Someone linked me to a Youtube video of someone killing her in about 20 rifle shots. Well, as I've mentioned, I've shot her AT LEAST 130 times with varying weaponry and she didn't die, so now I'm fearing that my game is bugged. I'm playing a ROM; I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
>>
>>2928546
I'd like to interject for a second, but actually you are playing an ISO.
>>
>>2928553

True, I suppose. I have a habit of using ROM colloquially for any game file.
>>
There was a guy a few weeks ago who had a similar problem, he used up his ammo and got dunked trying to melee her.

I mean you could make a save and try a different ISO file, because she's usually a pretty easy boss by just letting her use up the ammo. I don't remember if you had to shoot her in the back either where the parasite is but I doubt it.
>>
>>2928706
>There was a guy a few weeks ago who had a similar problem, he used up his ammo and got dunked trying to melee her.

That was probably me. I replayed the game from an earlier save (unfortunately it was still after the point where I can get the red liquid) and made sure to stock up on ammo and health items.

This video makes the fight look easy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWHYhtxUdU4

I have no problem getting her to run out of ammo. She just has seemingly infinite HP in the version I have. This video shows her dying from 12 rifle shots or so; MUCH less than I put into her. I thought of the parasite thing, as well, but apparently you don't need to do that.

I'll try a different ISO file.
>>
>tfw you picked up the red liquid but had no idea to use it on her

Anyway, you gotta shoot her in the back. That's no trick or easy way out, that's just how you defeat her. Shooting at her from any other angle won't do her much.

Run around and try to get behind her - if I recall correctly, sometimes she stops moving (maybe after firing her weapon?) and that offers a small time window to sneak upon her back. It's not that easy. I'm not sure why you did not find that shooting her in the back is mandatory.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.