[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree she was fucking boring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: beautyup.jpg (275KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
beautyup.jpg
275KB, 640x447px
Can we all agree she was fucking boring.
>>
>>2924705

Frustrating is more like it
>>
is that the Ridge Racer hoe?
>>
loved her small titties though. bet she had some nice smooth puffy nipples.
>>
>>2924715
Found the virgin.
>>
>>2924705
>she
>>
>>2924715
kek
>>
>>2924705
I thought she was pretty interesting. A damn sight more fleshed out than preceding female leads at least.
>>
File: 1449693397240.jpg (50KB, 501x689px) Image search: [Google]
1449693397240.jpg
50KB, 501x689px
>>2924705

Rinoa is not boring.

Quistis is boring.
>>
>>2924715

I agree. She probably had nice little mosquito bites.
>>
>>2924759
>I thought she was pretty interesting.

yeah that was really interesting the way she...did...nothing but get rescued and be stupid
>>
>>2924742
kek
>>
Drama seeking whore
>>
>>2924886
>yeah that was really interesting the way she...did...nothing but get rescued and be stupid

Everything Rinoa does actually causes more work for Squall.

>During the Assassination attempt she leaves the mansion and gets in the way, needing to be rescued from the Igions
>During the battle of garden she falls off the garden which forces Squall to rescue her
>Gets locked up on the fucking MOON and junctioned into Adell, forcing you to save her
>Goes out into space alone, forcing Squall to risk his life to save her

The only useful thing she does is bust Zell Selfie and Quistis out of prison, but she has Irvines jhelp for that.
>>
She ditches this guy she meets a full 30 seconds after BEGGING him to dance with her and makes an ass of herself/him by bumping into other people in the process
She forms a group of rebels to piss off daddy general
She ditches her rebels to be with the guy she ditched earlier
She only likes said guy because he reminds her of her previous boyfriend
During the Parade she runs off alone to see a dangerous Sorceress by herself almost screwing up Squall's and Irvine's undercover mission. Both of them could have gotten caught and shot.
When both of the main Gardens head into war, the only thing Rinoa cares about is Squall's ring?
Then even though she's scared of fighting/ dislikes seeing violence. She fights in a war anyways and when she gets into trouble (AGAIN ) She creates more panic/ stress for everybody.
Yeah, she falls into coma. Squall is worried. More panic/ stress for Squall.
When she gains the powers that were once from Edea/ Matron. Just feel like Rinoa brings more sadness and heavy emotions onto the group. Everybody is trying to be strong and get ready to fight the final last evil. But just feel like Rinoa's rants about how no one likes her anymore bringing down the groups morale.
She's way too open about her feelings and HER emotions. What about Irvine's, Zell's, Seifer's, Quistis's and Selphie's feelings?
She also shoots her dog like a fucking rocket launcher with total disregard of it's safety.
The "romance" with her ruined the entire game

The worst part is how they tried to make her naive stupid retarded mistakes and nature "endearing." It wasn't good with her, wasn't good with Garnet, and it did retards like Yuna no favors. Only stupid Japs like this archetype.

Also Rinoa's character was really defined by her role in the story as the eventual love interest of the hero they just tried to make her more important by making her a sorceress, and if it wasn't for that part, I find it really hard for her to have as much face time in the game as she did.
>>
>>2925181
>wasn't good with Garnet

Garnet was actually a good bit clever if naive. At least when she ran off it she had the sense to bring a body guard who hits like a freight train with her and she was going to make an appeal to her MOTHER. I feel it's really important to stress that Garnet actually KNEW Brahne and it's possible she could have listened, unlikely but possible and she was desperate because she didn't want to go to war WITH HER MOTHER. Did Rinoa even know Edea? At all? Really it just seemed she though lol assassination's bad let's use this dodad I got off ebay.
>>
>>2924759
But she wasn't fleshed out at all., everything she blurts out can be applied to everyone in the series. Even guys with like 3 lines of Dialogue like Beaver Talker Guy.

What development did she even get? The only thing we learn from her is she's very dumb, like everyone else in FF8, except she's contagious if what happens with Squall is any indication.
>>
File: quistis is smart.jpg (31KB, 636x424px) Image search: [Google]
quistis is smart.jpg
31KB, 636x424px
>>2925196

forget Squall look at Quists.

She's a prodigy student teacher who after being exposed to Rinoa

1. Ran off to go apologize getting everyone locked in a sewer level because she couldn't focus on her mission after making the stupid brat cry

2. Pick related. She uses a whip. there's probably any number of cords and such laying around but nope let's all run all the way to squall to shit at him to make a daring rescuse when we could have done it under five seconds.
>>
>>2925204
Quists being boring as shit doesn't stop Rinoa being boring as shit.
>>
All the love interests in all the FF are boring
>>
I honestly wonder if Squall could've completed the entire story in a quarter of the time if he was by himself, and didn't have to put up with everyone else's idiocy.
>>
>>2925223

Well my point is that is that Rinoa was actually making the rest of the party stupider by the minute.
>>
>>2925297

if Squall was left alone he'd just sulk in the corner not accomplishing shit
>>
The whole game sucked.
>>
>>2924832
You shut the fuck up about Quistis
Quistis is best fucking grill nigga recognize.
>>
>>2924705
>>2924708
>>2924712
>>2924715
>>2924737
>>2924742
>>2924756
>>2924759
>>2924832
>>2924879

>>2924974
>>2925097

Can we all agree to go back to create waifu threads, or simply one phrase threads, in /v/
>>
>>2925378
Quit being such a faggot man
>>
>>2924705
OP you misspelled "best girl"
>>
>>2924705
Is it bad that I want that finger up my
>>
>>2925363
The whole game sucked because of Rinoa and the bullshit "romance" with her.

FTFY
>>
>>2925407
and the shit junction system that rendered stats meaningless, the level scaling, the woeful pacing, the convoluted mess of story, the limit break system aka get yellow numbers to win, all the padding through boring sidequests...

Only good things are the music, the aesthetics (very nice towns) and the triple triad.
>>
>>2925363
>>2925407
They should at least make the game about Triple Triad
>>
>>2924705
Whatever.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.