[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just picked up a copy of gokujyou parodiusu. Anyone play the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: goku_1.jpg (55KB, 288x224px) Image search: [Google]
goku_1.jpg
55KB, 288x224px
Just picked up a copy of gokujyou parodiusu. Anyone play the Parodiusu series before? What do you think of it?
>>
>>2924393
My favorite shooter series! A must have for the Saturn!
>>
>>2924435
I also had to grab this one for the Super Famicom as well! Great fun!
>>
I played Parodius Da! on a PC Engine emulator and might get them for my Saturn if I can't find a reasonably priced PC Engine and copy of the game.
>>
Moe shit that killed the genre.
>>
GARBAGE play a real Gradius game you effeminate faggots.
>>
>>2924476
>>2924482
>samefagging on a board this slow, on a thread this empty
>>
>>2924490

He's not wrong though.
>>
Is /stg/ gone forever?
>>
>>2924506
just make a new one
>>
>>2924393
My favorite shooter series as well. It's just insanely fun. Especially, when you have a friend play co-op with you.
>>
>>2924393
>What do you think of it?

Overrated series that peaked with the SNES entry. Sexy Parodius sucked.
>>
>>2924435
Sexy Parodius is one of the remaining Saturn games I really like but haven't bought yet. Prices are fucking insane nowadays.

>>2924498
But he is wrong. The garbage that killed the genre was Cave and Touhou faggotry. Now every shmup just throws intricate bullet patterns at you, without providing any way of dodging or blocking bullets. The few good shmups still around, that shower the level in bullet patterns, all provide a way of dodging or shielding yourself (a slowdown button, a shield, a sword that can cut down most bullets, obstacles you can hide behind, etc).
>>
>>2925820
>The garbage that killed the genre was Cave and Touhou faggotry

I still can't understand how it ever caught on, to be honest.
>>
>>2925820
>without providing any way of dodging
All bullet hell shmups have small hitboxes. Git gud.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.