[Randomly deleted thread edition]
0) First suggestion post is special; it is eligible, and repliers play the suggestion
1) First suggestion reply to an eligible post becomes an eligible post
2) Eligible posters give first suggestion reply an honest try
3) (Optional) Tell us what you think
Only suggest to eligible posts.
A game can only be suggested once.
Keep to systems that are easy to emulate.
Valid suggestions consist of game title, system, and screen shot.
Surprisingly fun platformer for the Game Gear. One of my favorites growing up.
Btw, whoever suggested Tales of Scheherezade in the last thread, thanks. I'm still just getting into it, but it seems neat. Reminds me of Crystalis, Zelda, and Dragon Quest rolled up into one. The music is pretty sweet too. It will take more than one sitting to play, so I don't know what to think yet.
Magic of Scheherezade is fucking awesome.
Words of advice.
* the fighter class is best for overworld but switch to magician before the boss battles...
* saint class is only useful for holy boots but can't gamble, and is meh in both swords and magic, use on the swamp level and never again
* don't plant the seeds in the past and go to the future to reap the harvest, it basically breaks the game since it gives you so much high level stuff that it takes the fun away
* stock up on troopers, big time, put yourself in debt if you have to
* have fun!