[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZa h1GSDxk0&feature=you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: latest[2].jpg (258KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
258KB, 800x832px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZah1GSDxk0&feature=youtu.be&t=1h5m30s

I don't play Fallout 2. Can someone explain what he is doing wrong?
>>
You can just avoid the fight by stealing the key from the guy. Talking your way out can also work if you're character is build that way.
Fighting only really works when you've specialized in unarmed or melee and even then you shouldn't do aimed attacks.
The temple of trials isn't great design but you won't have trouble if you don't play like a retard.
>>
>>2922986
Well, he's aiming at the head with a 22% chance to hit and seems incapable of doing anything else.
He's doing everything wrong.
>>
>>2922986
There are at least 4 ways I can think of right now to get past that part. He's a boneheaded moron who went full DSP trying to do the same thing over and over again and not learning anything from his mistakes.
>>
BETRAYAL
>>
>>2923117
Can you actually pick the lock?
>>
lel
>>
>>2922986
There's a lot of things that he's doing wrong which would take forever to explain if you never played Fallout 2. Essentially he's doing everything wrong.
>>
>>2923179
You could steal the key from him and open the door.
>>
>>2922986
I miss when spoony actually made videos
>>
>>2927606
-fight him
-persuade him
-steal the key
What's the fourth way?
>>
>>2927649
I'm sure there's some way to tell him you need some time to get prepared and then put a time bomb in his pocket.
>>
>>2927649
Couldn't you blow up the door with explosives found in one of the jars?
>>
>>2927665
there are two doors, one of which must be blown up
>>
>>2927649
I think there was one that you were either so tough that he gives in to intimidation since you'd kill him, or there might be one for having less than 3 int where he just feels sorry for you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.