[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come Sega stuff isn't that collectible and the prices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15

File: gameboy advance boy.jpg (32KB, 500x536px) Image search: [Google]
gameboy advance boy.jpg
32KB, 500x536px
How come Sega stuff isn't that collectible and the prices didn't go up that high (except for maybe Saturn)

How come portable games never go up that high in price either?
>>
Sega isn't Nintendo but at the same time isn't rare

Portable games and consoles are always loose and beat to shit. New and like new+complete examples are collectible there's just never much shortage of rough condition stuff cheap.

Frequently the rarest portable games are undesireable i.e. not at all fun. lolcamecom wtf? Ngage is even a neat little flash of a transitional platform but little collectibility so far.
>>
>>2912076
Because sega doesn't have an army of artuists skyrocketing pack in games like Mario World to the $20 range.
>>
It is, at leat outside the US (in which Nintendo used to have a monopoly, and is now part of pop culture). Retrogamers in the US flog to SMB like 14 years old girls flog to Justin Bieber concerts.
>>
>>2912076

Nintendo is The Beatles.
Sega is The Zombies.

The demand just isn't there.
>>
>>2912116
>Frequently the rarest portable games are undesireable
That's the case with consoles too.

I fucking wish I could get Hammerin' Harry: Ghost Building Company and Trip World for under 100€. At least Trax is dirty cheap.
>>
One reason is that Nintendo games were always expensive, so they were only available to kids who were already from a higher socioeconomic background. It's amazing the prices Nintendo got away with charging for the exact same game.
>>
>>2912076
Because old Sega is unloved and forgotten, just like myself.
>>
>>2912076
>Why doesn't portable stuff go up in price?

The games usually aren't as good desu.

Shantae on the GBA is really expensive though.
>>
>>2912076
>How come Sega stuff isn't that collectible

Nintendo games are still talked about to this day. Everyone loves and still wants to play FFVI and Chrono Trigger. Not so much with NiGHTS or... having trouble thinking of Sega exclusives that aren't Sonic, I don't own many Sega games.

The Sega games that are both rare and high quality, like Panzer Dragoon Saga, do command a price to match.
>>
>>2912162
>tfw Sega kid and this analogy is spot on
>>
>>2912076
>and the prices didn't go up that high

You should pay more attention because a ton of Konami Genesis games have blew up in price in less than a year.
>>
Because nintendo has legions of drones that will literally climb over each other to get the chance to eat shit.

I've owned every ninty console since I was a kid too. But it's ridiculous seeing what desperate lengths nintendo fanboys will go to get whatever item we're talking about. Doesn't matter if it's a majora's mask 3DS, another shitty amiibo, old nintendo games, etc. If it has nintendo's logo on it, it'll go for double what it would anywhere else.
>>
>>2912216
The issue is that Sega never really held on to its IPs and made them into long-lasting franchises, even though they could have. It's just how they roll. There are actually tons of Sega IPs that could've become successful franchises, but simply weren't marked as such and remained either stand-alone games or maybe had a sequel or two on the genesis and never had games made on later systems like saturn or dreamcast or beyond.

Things like shinobi, streets of rage, shining force, wonder boy, panzer dragoon, etc. They just never treated their games as any more than what they were. And whether they were successful or not, they dusted themselves off and moved on to the next completely original game to make.
>>
The more popular system is pricier to collect for because you have too many clowns chasing after the same titles and resellers prey on that.

That's all that is. Some of the theories in this thread are retarded though like "Sega was for poorer kids" and "Sega never rehashed its IP".
>>
>>2912441
Yea but how do you explain Saturn and Sega CD top ends being pretty much as high as NES and SNES
>>
>>2912441
How do you explain portable games never being expensive?
>>
File: zelda2_nes.png~original.png (693KB, 800x502px) Image search: [Google]
zelda2_nes.png~original.png
693KB, 800x502px
>>2912441
Rehasing IPs is important though.
It creats the popularity for the series for the "clowns" to chase after.

LoZ1 and Adventure of Link would still be popular, but after Ocarina of Time they are more so and sought after by collectors who've never had and still don't own an NES simply because it's part of the Zelda line, for example.
>>
>>2912076
More casual normalfags want to buy pokemon and mario games.
>>
>>2912442
Not him but SEGA CD and Saturn actually have rare games that weren't produced in the 100k+ range.
>>
>>2912158
In Australia Sega is cheaper for a few reasons, the Mega Drive and Master System were hugely popular and there are plenty of games around, unlike Nintendo. The games are easier to find complete and in the box, so that doesn't put the price up much higher than a loose cartridge. And finally, Nintendo is beloved by autists and kids who watch retro gaming shows on youtube. It's funny to hear them call the Mega Drive 'Genesis' and look for the Purple SNES. But the funniest thing is when they play the games at 50hz for the first time.
>>
>>2912557
How can you find a games rarity, I wanna get stuff before I can't
>>
>>2912076
>How come Sega stuff isn't that collectible and the prices didn't go up that high (except for maybe Saturn)

There are quite a bunch of Megadrive games selling for $50-$100, though they are rarely USA games.

And the Saturn is perhaps the second most expensive console to collect out of all of them (behind the Neogeo).
>>
>>2912397
Other than Konami what else is blowing up? You can still buy every Sonic game for less than $10 and just about every major title that shows up on top ten lists are also just as cheap. The only games that are moderately pricey are super niche like Alisia Dragoon, Valis, Trouble Shooter, and the better SHMUPS on the system.

That being said ebay is being straight up retarded right now with some titles. ToeJam and Earl is going for like $30-60 depending on how complete it is and JUST the Ristar cart has some morons bidding $50 on it.
>>
>>2912441
"Sega never rehashed its IP" is important though. Names like zelda and mario are commonplace that even nongaming resellers are able to identify them and know they're popular games that will go for top dollar. It's legitimately harder to do this with the genesis because many people that don't own a genesis simply do not know what the popular games were.
>>
>>2912162
>Nintendo is The Beatles.
>Sega is The Zombies.

Actually Sega would be Rolling Stones.
>>
>>2912574

Australia-kun! how's it going? Enjoying those amazing 50hz and censorship on Bloodlines The PAL Edition? Enjoying all those See-Guh games with reversed blast processing?
>>
No brand recognition outside Sonic these days.
>>
1. Sega was popular enough, even neck-and-neck with Nintendo at one point, to not become rare while at the exact same time not being as universally popular.

2. Sega games usually came in nice plastic cases instead of nasty cardboard boxes, which means boxes/manuals have far less resale value.

3. Handhelds were bought in larger quantities as only one user could operate one at a time. It is not rare in wealthier areas for a pair of brothers to share a console but each have their own handheld.

4. Portables are often scuffed and covered in stickers and soda pop residue. If it's NiB you'll pay a fortune but used units aren't pretty unless it was owned by an older enthusiast or refurbished.
>>
Sega doesn't have many critically acclaimed JRPG's.
>>
>>2912729
The rolling stones are still around. The beatles are kill
>>
Here's your answer.

Now stop making these threads before the scalpers get any ideas.
>>
>>2912831

Except they do.
>>
>>2912846
This is very true. Both StarTropics games are great and you can get them both for under $10 easily. If Mike ever shows up in Smash Bros. the price would skyrocket.
>>
>>2912737
Why are Americans so ignorant of the world around them?
>>
File: 1432293174895.jpg (186KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1432293174895.jpg
186KB, 500x357px
>>2912076

Certain Sega stuff spikes from time to time.

Shenmue I and II climbed a decent amount during the Shenmue 3 kickstarter, for example. They'll spike again as it gets closer to release.

Other than that, most of the standard issue Sega stuff doesn't get too high (outside of the Saturn) because modern hipsters who want to buy a retro system that is older than they are so they can look post on facebook about how they're "such a nerd lol" don't know shit about Sega and tend to gravitate toward the NES and SNES instead. Demand for retro Nintendo stuff is higher, so prices are higher as a result.

Just look how many "I just bought an SNES, what games do you recommend?" threads have been popping up on /vr/ lately.

I honestly think that sometime within the next five years the Dreamcast will be the next system to get hit by the hipster demand train as it becomes the "cool, obscure" retro system to own to rebel against the mainstream or whatever.

Basically, what I'm saying is, if you actually enjoy playing Dreamcast games than do yourself a favor and buy a couple spare VMUs and controllers now instead of five years from now when they're four times the price.
>>
>>2913596
Why is every kid born in the 90's considered to be hipster when having older consoles?
I'm born in 1996 and own an Atari 2400 as well as a snes.
I started to play snes when i was like 5 years old with my older brother. I kinda grew up with this shit, at least for a few years till my brother could effort a ps1. So why is every younger guy who ones consoles realeased earlier than 2000 automatically a hipster?
>>
>>2913668
Hipster is an utterly meaningless term now.
>>
>>2913670
Doesn't seem like more of the people on this board think so.
>>
>>2913668
>Atari 2400
>1996

You simply couldn't gave experienced the zeitgeist. There's more to the culture than old games, that and your nostalgia is planted.
>>
I think Sega is more popular as a brand itself than for the games it created. Whenever you saw a Sega arcade you'd know 'this is good shit', even if the game in the arcade wasn't a Sega game.
Nintendo however is popular for the games they created, not just the brand itself.
>>
>>2913690
the part with
>I grew up with this shit
was obviously related to the snes

and yeah, the atari is pretty much about the culture and the beginning of all that video gaming we have nowadays
>>
>>2912595
segaage.com has a rarity guide. So do nintendoage.com and atariage.com, for consoles by those companies. Other than that, just talk to collectors for the consoles you're interested in I guess.
>>
File: AtGames-Genesis-Portable.jpg (310KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
AtGames-Genesis-Portable.jpg
310KB, 650x488px
Sega devalues their own IP too. I picked up a collection with 100+ Genesis games on Amazon sale for like five bucks, and every time I go to the drugstore I see these for twenty bucks and they're certainly not bootlegged.
>>
>>2913880
>and they're certainly not bootlegged.

You'd be surprised
>>
>>2913582

SEEEEA-GUHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>2913891
No. Ignorance on 4chan comes as no surprise to anyone.
>>
File: sega shelf.jpg (119KB, 436x828px) Image search: [Google]
sega shelf.jpg
119KB, 436x828px
Pleased to have found a cheap little shelf at a thriftshop that perfectly holds genesis carts.
>>
>>2912683
Yeah, and really it was that way in sega's arcade heyday too. I read about how Hang-On was the US pack-in for the SMS, but that they didn't get much traction with that versus the popularity of super mario bros. I wouldn't be surprised if Tonka had a big part in that too though.
>>
I feel like it comes from most of Sega's IPs burning out with the Dreamcast and not having newer games beyond Sonic coming out. Sure, most people can easily name Sonic but probably won't know what the fuck you're talking about if you mention something like Streets of Rage, Nights, Jet set Radio, etc
>>
>>2913251
Thanks for reminding me to go grab a copy of that before I can't.

Same for Joy Mech Fight, I guarantee Sukapon shows up in Smash 5.
>>
>>2914097
Holy shit, I have that exact same orange Sonic toy as you.
>>
File: mcdonalds sonic toys.jpg (325KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds sonic toys.jpg
325KB, 900x891px
>>2914123
The only one I never had was the Tails spinner, which frankly is shit compared to the other three.
>>
>>2914097
I hear that cassette tape holders are great for carts.

>>2914116
This, they just didn't keep their stuff alive and relevant. The funny thing about it now is that they are finally capable of not having home console ports and sequels not be seriously inferior to the originals, or could even do some damn cool stuff, but they won't now that they're convinced that those products won't sell. it's all sonic and project diva and yakuza now.
>>
>>2914150
>I hear that cassette tape holders are great for carts.
I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a modest-sized one at goodwill, the ones I'm seeing online are a bit larger than I have the space for.
>>
>>2913668
>Atari 2400

2400Keks
>>
>>2913891
>>2914082
The AtGames Sega collection is officially licensed you fuck stick cock monger double faggots.
>>
>>2913668
Its only late 90s and millenials who fall into the label
>>
>>2914128
>AOTS Robotnik
>>
Kids grew up playing the latest Mario and Zelda games and want to play the old ones. Sega's retro IPs are all dead, aside from Sonic which hasn't put out a good game for 20 years.
>>
Well what I think it really boils down to is, after Sega left the console market it's fans where forced to just "move on." (autistic Sonic nuts not withstanding)

It was a harsh wake up call, sure but compared to Nintendo fans in a way Im kind of glad for it. There's a lot of fond memories and Im happy to go back and replay my collection when I can but, speaking for myself, Im just kind of done with all. I have enough game to last me forever, I don't need a new one every year.

Nintendo fans are basically crack addicts and I don't want to go through that shit.
>>
>>2914128
Oh shit, I had some of those.

The Knuckles one is god tier because he spins around like the tazmanian devil.
>>
>>2914483
>Nintendo fans are basically crack addicts

Speaking as a Nintendo fan, we are a very loyal bunch, but the amount of good will Nintendo can rely on is finite. I'll never buy a Metroid game again unless one gets absolutely stellar reviews. Zelda is on thin ice too after Skyward Sword, although Zelda U is still a guaranteed purchase for me. I still feel pretty good about Mario, the quality has remained decently high.
>>
>>2912729
The Rolling Stones? You mean massively popular in South America for no good reason?

> true story, I was in Montevideo, Uruguay on vacation trying to buy a Beatles vinyl and the girl behind the counter wouldn't sell it to me until I admitted the Rolling Stones were superior
> I actually think she wanted the D but the spaghetti was launching out of my pockets at a record velocity
>>
>>2912076
>portable games not that high
I disagree, I'm trying to complete my loose cart gameboy collection and I'm at the point of paying at least 20 a cart, and sometimes 30 to 40. My most recent purchase being, Stop That Roach by Koei.
>>
>>2914128
I had them all except knuckles. Not sure how as we never went to Mcdonalds. Can only assume it was playground swaps and bribery.
>>
File: rollingas.jpg (79KB, 1008x566px) Image search: [Google]
rollingas.jpg
79KB, 1008x566px
>>2914527

In Argentina there's a whole rock sub-genre called "rollinga"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VLksigKzvM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TkncWeGldg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sssB8IGADI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om8uyT1Utww
>>
>>2914547
Oh you Argies, you're just like Americans, you always like to pretend your nation is unique.

That sub-culture is found throughout every big city in South America.
>>
>>2914616

it's not like I'm exactly proud of this sub-culture though

Although I unironically like Viejas Locas and Ratones Paranoicos hold some nostalgia for me mostly because of videomatch)
>>
>>2914529
Those aren't high prices. Anything below the original MSRP is definitely not high.
>>
>>2914519
They're thin ice but you're 100% sold on an upcoming game we've seen almost nothing of? Jesus you fucking Nintendo fanboys have no dignity.
>>
>>2914616
I can attest to this, I'm Uruguayan and rollinga rock is big as fuck here.
>>
>>2913880
They sound makes me want to rape babies to death, but they're certainly more playable than trying to use virtual joysticks on a smartphone.

If you had a five-year-old nephew or something they'd make a good gift.
>>
>>2914710
>Those aren't high prices. Anything below the original MSRP is definitely not high.

On /vr/ any price above $5 is considered very high.
>>
>>2914902
Nintendofag here, the Zelda series has been shit to me since Ocarina
>>
File: 143664839231.jpg (35KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
143664839231.jpg
35KB, 500x348px
>>2915017
We let retro vidya decide our purchasing habits for us, and retro vidya has answered.
>>
File: norout.gif (371KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
norout.gif
371KB, 500x369px
>>2912076
>How come Sega stuff isn't that collectible and the prices didn't go up that high

You know how scripto lighters are cheaper than bic?

Same thing. No one wants to pay more for the knockoff.
>>
>>2915759
Take your stupid fanboy shit back to /v/ you 12 year old.
>>
>>2915759
>No one wants to pay more for the knockoff.
It's funny because Sega were always paving the way and were a million times more inventive than Nintendo.

I bet you think Mario was the first platformer and Star Fox was the first 3D game.
>>
>>2915765

He's a nintendo fan. He'd have to think at all to think those things
>>
>>2917790
>He's a nintendo fan.

Nah, I'm an Id Software fanboy....I just really REALLY hate Sega.
>>
>>2914439

So people think it's impossible for younger people to enjoy retro games?
>>
>>2914439
I'm 18 and play old games all the time. Our family only had a super nintendo with a few games until ~2004 when we got a gamecube. My earliest memories of games are playing mario 3 with my brother. You can't assume someone's disposition toward old games based on age.
>>
File: 1446504371318.jpg (244KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1446504371318.jpg
244KB, 1124x1024px
>>2912541
Hence why gen 1 and 2 pokemon carts go for 25 bucks and up every time I walk into a used game store. It's fucked up. Those games are common as shit. This really is turning into an everdrive generation for me.
>>
>>2918386
I've never seen them for 25, or not lately at least. 30 is the minimum I see.
>>
>>2915032
Same, though Link Between Warios has been good to me.
>>
>>2919336
Change the sort order on your eBay search results
>>
>>2912076
Because despite how much certain individuals on /vr/ talk sega stuff up, most of their junk is of horrible build quality and "radicalized" to cater to "cool kids"; You know the ones, that would tell you how awesome blast procession is on the bus and wouldn't know what the hell to say to "What is blast processing?".
You have to understand why sega is so well-liked around here: 4chan is notorious for hosting numerous contrarians. These are the kinds of people that would run INTO a tornado when everyone else runs away just so they feel "special".
>>
>>2913668
Because you didn't experience early and mid 90s culture. The fucking n64 was released and you were still a baby. How could you have possibly experienced what us late 1980s children got? Nes, snes, and even n64 stuff should be played by us patrician old school gamers. Go back to your PS2/ps3 which is must likely the consoles you grew up on. Fucking 1996 children, God.
>>
I feel like I could have bought the entire genesis library already with the amount I've spent on Snes games. I've only bought like... 4 so far? Lol.
>>
>>2920223
91 here, but you're damn well right.

someone born in 96 wouldn't have been old enough to actually have been in the media and playground culture surrounding mid to late 90s gaming.
>>
>>2912076
I have a pretty sizable Sega Mega Drive (Japanese) collection that I built about 12-13 years ago, but there were a few pricey titles that I just couldn't get my hands on back in the day (Twinkle Tale, Gleylancer, Panorama Cotton, and a couple others)... a few weeks ago I thought, "hell, no one cares about that shit anymore, I can probably get it for cheap". Holy fuck, those games are now $300-$400. FML... at least I already have Eliminate Down, which people (try to) sell for $1k+...
>>
>>2920083
The Genesis always felt a bit "cheap" to me. The flood of Genesis "100 games in 1" knock offs you see in drug stores and the like doesn't help.

I think the Saturn and Dreamcast were really quality machines though.
>>
>>2920234
Neither would someone who was 6 years old really pal.
>>
>>2920223
sure, i did not experienced it as the later 80 kids did, but anyway these consoles were the first i was in touch with
>>
>>2920737
Wrong. Some of my best memories of gaming were when I was 6. I fondly remember getting a super scope for Christmas when I was 6, and playing the bundled game a lot.
>>
>>2920763
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. I said "really" now fuck off.
>>
>>2912195
>Shantae on the GBA
seeing as it never got released, yeah.
(I know you meant to say GBC).
>>
>>2913880

> Street Fighter 2
> Megaman Wily Wars

Yeah, that's a bootleg. No fucking way you'd get Capcom onboard with that shit.
>>
>>2915035

Monkey Island was released in 1990, so you're actually looking at a little over 36 bucks when adjusted for inflation.
>>
>>2917805

The Saturn got an awesome port of Quake back in the day, and the Dreamcast got a perfect port of Quake III Arena. id and Sega have a long history together.
>>
File: umad.jpg (25KB, 464x332px) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
25KB, 464x332px
>>2920893

u mad bro?
>>
Some rare Sega games are actually quite expensive. Here's an Ebay screenshot of shining force 2.
>>
>>2912424
>>2912424
Well, it's more interesting than "50th mario game, now with more X"
Too bad idiots just want that.
>>
>>2921368
It's not, or else it wouldn't be legally sold on Amazon and shit like that. Look up what happened to guys selling Famiclones with games at the Mall of America in the late 90's early 00's
>>
File: 5SiDt8n.jpg (142KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5SiDt8n.jpg
142KB, 768x1024px
I just spent $89.99 for this. So fuck whatever you're talking about.
>>
>>2912627
Ranger X started going up in price lately. Used to be able to get it for around $12 CIB in 2011 and now it's around $40,
>>
Sega is the "Literally who?" of this age.

Most "gamers" think Sega is Sonic exclusive and dead because sonic is dead. Popular retro to them is gamecube, PS2 and Xbox.
>>
>>2924060

How. I keep picking up spares at Thrift stores for like 5 bucks.
>>
>>2924221
I don't believe you. Need proof.
>>
>>2924178
$40 for an uncommon game CIB is still pretty good compared to $40 that LOOSE copies of common SNES games go for. Also Ranger C is like $15 loose. If you want to play it and don't care about box and manuals that's still pretty cheap.
>>
>>2924238

Specifically the neon green one? No. But like, standard white ones, and a 4 page multi-card, yes. 5 bucks. Technically it was 5 bucks for the DC they came with. I stuck them (and a vibration pack) into the controllers when I bought it. They charged me for the vibropack, not for the cards.
>>
>>2912574
I'm from the Netherlands and over here it's pretty much the same thing. I had a Master System, Mega Drive and SNES growing up. Most kids and 20-year-olds these days don't even know what a Master System or Mega Drive is but they sure know about the Super Nintendo. The only Sega stuff that's really expensive is the Mega CD Model 1 and 32X.
>>
>>2924410

Not the same thing at all, you had a SNES, which, according to Australia-kun, means you're an autist kid.
Also I hope you pronounce Sega like "See-Guh", otherwise you're doing it wrong (again, according to Australia-kun)
>>
>>2912424
this feels like the more correct answer. Sonic is a pop culture icon. Clockwork Knight, not so much. I would also add that Nintendo had a deeper market penetration. It also had more kid friendly games, so more parents bought that system. The NES also came out before the Genesis, so brand loyalty had a chance to take hold. you never think about it, but the Genesis was designed to compete with the NES. this is the reason the SNES was such a clearly superior system. Even back then, Sega were shit at seeing past the ends of their noses.

The NES was a massive hit, and a ton of kids got one. By the time the Genesis came out, kids had already experiences SMB, Duck Hunt, and Excite Bike. these games are burned into gaming history because they essentially existed in a vacuum.

Like you said, Sega is terrible at keeping IPs relevant, while Nintendo is superb at it. we never had a chance to forget all those games we grew up with. Sega forgot their games for us. what are their current running series? Sonic and Phantasy Star?
>>
>>2913582
because America is a fuckhuge country with only 2 neighbors. the "rest of the world" is on the other side of two oceans. kinda hard to hear you all, from way over there
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.