[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YA YA YA YA YA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: The Offspring - Greatest Hit.jpg (156KB, 661x650px) Image search: [Google]
The Offspring - Greatest Hit.jpg
156KB, 661x650px
YA YA YA YA YA
>>
>>2894258
Take me to the baseball stadium!
>>
>>2894258

YOU BETTER PICK SOMEONE UP OR YOU'RE GONNA RUN OUT OF TIME
>>
DAY AFTER DAY
DAY AFTER DAY
DAY AFTER DAY
DAY AFTER DAY
DAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAY
DAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAYDAY AFTER DAY
>>
>>2894258
Have you ever picked up a black guy that wanted to go to KFC?
>>
>>2894664
YA YA YA YA YA
>>
>>2894258
THERE IS A CHAIN THAT'S NEVER BROKEN
>>
>>2894289
HEY HEY HEY, YOU'RE GOIN' THE WRONG WAY!
>>
>>2894664
No. The only black guys I remember being in the game were BD Joe and the preacher who needed to go to the church. Although I seem to recall the preacher always spawning near the KFC . . .
>>
>>2894664
Never happened to me, sadly.
>>
>Illustrated cover art
Seems out of place for the period.
>>
>>2894664
Now that you mention it, I don't even remember any black guys in the game, other than BD Joe, and Mrs. Venus in the third game.

I do remember that you could pick up the Leningrad Cowboys in the third game as passengers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us8OhI-OTHg
>>
>>2895874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiBr4j-ovg
>>
Where my BAD RELIGION bros at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vljkqZrMRE
>>
File: dreamcast-tan-best.png (700KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcast-tan-best.png
700KB, 1600x1000px
>>2894258
I think I've spent more time playing this than any other /vr/ game. A real gem.

What's everyone's high score (on defaults)? I've got $15k. Been trying to get $20k, and I feel like if I could screw up slightly less, I might be able to hit it.

>>2894664
actually, no

>>2896746
still wish they picked better BR songs
The Gray Race was just an okay album.

as an aside, I don't actually like The Offspring very much, but the songs they put in Crazy Taxi are ace
>>
I wonder how many times I've listened to All I Want/Way Down the Line/Ten in 2010 over the years

Well into the thousands...
>>
HEY HEY HEY
COME ON OVER
HAVE SOME FUN
WITH
CRAZZZZZYYYY TAXI
>>
>>2894258
I was so disappointed when I bought the Steam version of this game and it didn't have that song.
>>
File: COME OUT SWINGIN.jpg (50KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
COME OUT SWINGIN.jpg
50KB, 400x398px
>tfw Crazy Taxi 2's maps were so much weaker
>>
>>2898660
The maps weren't necessarily worse but the navigation system was broken.
>>
>>2898112
>still wish they picked better BR songs
OH BILLY COULDN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME
>>
>>2898716
Despite being a great album, nobody was ever gonna pick anything from Into.

>>2896746
Crazy Taxi got me into BR, Offspring and subsequently punk in general.

Anyone ever play Propeller Arena? It wasn't officially released because of 9/11 and some other factors but it's another awesome Sega game with a dope punk soundtrack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propeller_Arena#Soundtrack
>>
>>2898660
I actually like the second game more. The level design isn't quite as good but the crazy hop was just so much fun.
>>
>>2898703
The nav is screwy, and the maps are kind of iffy.
really, it's about as good as CT1's arrange map, which is just okay

>>2898138
the songs are ordinary ADX, you can replace the whole soundtrack to the original with minimal effort and hassle
's what I did immediately after installing it on PC

>>2900051
I love the idea of the jump so much.
I just really wish the stages were better designed.

The fucking Crazy Pyramid in CT2 is brilliant though, hot damn. Much better than CT1's Crazy Box challenges, and I loved (most of) those.

>>2898115
>tfw still haven't memorized the words to the songs even though I've heard them so much
>>
>>2894664
It's been happening to me a lot, lately. Black women, too.
>>
>>2899967
>Into the Unknown
>great

Disregarding the fact that the band disowned that album long ago, it only has a few alright songs. And one of those is only any good because of how blatantly it rips off "Pigs" by Pink Floyd.

>>2898112
>The Gray Race was just an okay album.
True say. Can't say I'm surprised they went with Grey Race. No Substance was kinda lame, New America didn't exist yet, and anything before Grey has Mr. Brett on the album, which would have complicated things. I guess you could say he was still on... BAD terms with his old band.

I think it was before the release of Tony Hawk 2 that they resolved their differences, thus leading to the inclusion of a song from No Control in that game.
>>
>>2900854
>Disregarding the fact that the band disowned that album long ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA2qHfdFjnw
>>
ixnay on the hombre was a shitty album desu
>>
>>2904228
I don't think any of their albums are good. You could make a fantastic melodic hardcore album out of their best songs, but their reliance on novelty shit killed their album potential.
>>
>>2904334
call me a pleb but I legitimately think Smash is a great album.
>>
>>2904401
Gotta get away is legit senpai.
>>
>>2894258
You know, Crazy Taxi is the reason why I will never listen to The Offspring or Bad Religion while driving. I'm afraid I might forget that I'm not supposed to drive like an idiot in real life.
>>
>>2904228
Please kill your self. Please boss please please
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.