[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So nipples were allowed in NES games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 15

File: nipples.jpg (225KB, 1394x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nipples.jpg
225KB, 1394x1080px
So nipples were allowed in NES games?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>2879173
only on fat guys it seems
>>
>>2879173

Male nipples were not offensive at all during the 80s. Male nipples were commonly seen in Disney movies, even, and many other cartoons. It is not not considered offensive for a male to bare his chest now and it wasn't offensive at all in the 80s.
>>
File: The Magic of Scheherazade.png (7KB, 256x232px) Image search: [Google]
The Magic of Scheherazade.png
7KB, 256x232px
Yeah man, there are like 20 NES games with tits, even.

Spoiler warning, check the filename if you don't want this game to be spoiled.
>>
>>2879173
>oid self
>>
>>2879173
Only female nipples are sexist. Male nipples are "funny" for some reason.
>>
>>2883964
>Spoiler warning, check the filename
>File: Spoiler Image
>check the filename
>Spoiler Image
>Spoiler Image

oh great, I have no intention of ever playing spoiler image anyway.
>>
>>2884373
Not sure if baiting...
>>
>>2884028
Eh? I'm not entirely sure what you're saying (you phrased it weird as hell), but it looks like you're saying that it's sexist that male nipples aren't considered sexual and thus men are free to go topless all they want.

I agree, women should be allowed to go topless without anyone making a big deal over it, just like men can. It is sexist, and I'm honestly pleasantly surprised to find someone on 4chan who agrees. That is what you were saying, right?
>>
Startropics has piggy asshole. I dunno what you're implying here.
>>
>>2884373
magic of schehrhAZhhrshahdd
>>
>>2884389
No he's right, that happens on mobile

That said,
>browsing on mobile
>>
>>2884373
>The Magic of Scheherazade.jpg
You're welcome
>>
>manboobs
>offensive
this nigga serious?
>>
>>2884431
I disagree, we invented modesty and shame for a very important evolutionary reason.
>>
File: abs_22.jpg (56KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
abs_22.jpg
56KB, 1109x614px
>>2884431
>male nipples aren't considered sexual
Only if you're fat
>>
>>2889730
If you're fat they look more like boobs so they're more sexual
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RarUSNeT2_Q
>>
>>2889724
>no evidence
>naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>2889739
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
File: equus_3.png (148KB, 350x465px) Image search: [Google]
equus_3.png
148KB, 350x465px
Male nipples are definitely sexualized among gay men. Seeing a shirtless guy is probably just as much of a turn-on as seeing a shirtless woman. Seeing it in an NES game? Probably not so much. Which makes me wonder why Konami even bothered to censor things like topless statues in Castlevania. How could something that low-detail possibly be eroticized by anyone?
>>
>>2889749
I do'nt have to: I can have people suck on them and get horny from it.
>>
I can suck my own manboobs. Not even kidding. It is very sexual.
>>
File: dog.jpg (131KB, 1108x567px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
131KB, 1108x567px
>>2879173
It's not his nipples, it's a dogs face lying down on his lap.
>>
>>2889915
I wanna see a pic of you doing it, just for laughs haha
>>
>>2889932
Can't post that on a blue board.
>>
>>2889741
I don't want to start an argument about it on /vr/.
>>
>>2884373
even though it says "Spoiler Image" you can see the actual filename by hovering over that text. This will not reveal the image itself.
>>
the only reason female tits are still illegal in most places is because females are too beta to stand up and fight for their rights to be topless

male tits used to be illegal as well 100 years ago
>>
>>2889994
Some females are doing #freethenipple just for that reason
>>
>>2889994
more like, the reason it's illegal is that lawmakers are too afraid of being unable to keep things in their pants. A lot of female repression is just the dudes being scared shitless
>>
>>2890009
Actually it's because of a lifetime of religiously-originated social programming that's made a small group of extremely loud and angry people terrified to look at the human body
>>
>>2890009
Can you imagine how much the rape rate will skyrocket if public breast exposure became legalized everywhere though? Think about it...
>>
>>2890017
which is a very telling and utterly damning statement regarding the impulse driven immaturity of men
>>
>>2890017
Except it almost definitely woudln't, and it might even decrease.

>>2890020
And you're a retard
>>
>>2889932
current /vr/ here
>>
>>2890014
>>2890020

When did this become tumblr?

Pretty sure a vast majority of us men can control our "rape impulses." I'm not straight, but by your logic, I should have an irresistible urge to rape every guy who undresses or showers next to me in the locker room.
>>
>>2889932
>just for laughs
sure...
>>
>>2890020
>euphoric
>>
>>2890549

>When did this become tumblr?

It's like you don't even remember the whole "moot lied, people died." thing.

>Pretty sure a vast majority of us men can control our "rape impulses." I'm not straight, but by your logic, I should have an irresistible urge to rape every guy who undresses or showers next to me in the locker room.

People greatly oversimplify so very many things about human sexuality. The so-called "male rape impulse" is merely a misidentification of one _single_ strategy for male reproduction, hideously distorted and overemphasized so that now suddenly it's the default MO for all males.

Hint: if a male can find a reasonably attractive female to mate with willingly then 9 times out of 10 he will go the path of least resistance (that remaining 1 out of 10 usually has psychological issues). It's hard work physically hunting down unwillingly partners and raping them into submission. Not very efficient, from an energy-consumption or conception-promoting point of view. Not to mention it's being selected against more aggressively all the while as time goes on.
>>
>>2890586
rape is not a reproduction strategy
>>
>>2890594
Of course it is. If rape were really about power then rapists would target ugly old politicians and rich people.
>>
>>2890641
might want to put some more thought into that, makes you look less ignorant
>>
>>2890594

Sure is. Before the advent of contraceptives pregnancy through rape definitely happened. Now, getting the mother to care for the offspring is another matter entirely. Which is why it's not a primary reproduction strategy. And soon enough it won't be a strategy at all, because contraceptives can be easily employed to cancel out any benefit the ploy has.

>>2890628

Sorry you feel that way, amigo.

>>2890641

Rape is about power- sexual power. Come on, anon, surely you've heard the old saying "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.".
>>
>>2890680
as you said yourself, it's about sexual power. Any reproduction is a "pleasant" side effect, for questionable values of "pleasant". It's not the goal, and as you said yourself, it's rarely viable.
>>
This is an example of a law that couldn't be pitched today if it didn't already exist.

What would even be your argument, do you think?

How would YOU, personally, make it illegal?
>>
>>2890694
just say it's to fight terrorism and protect children. If anybody calls you out on that, expose them as being in bed with the terrorists and careless about our children. The media will take care of the rest
>>
>>2890686

No, the sexual pleasure is the side-effect. Sex itself only feels good in the first place to "bait" your higher brain into screwing anything that moves. If it didn't feel goddamnb amazing, you wouldn't fuck, and thus would die out. And I said rape isn't viable _now_. Reliable contraceptives didn't exist even a century ago.
>>
>>2890703
Well I mean that's all well and good but this is considering the idea that female nipples have been legal public tender for centuries.

How would we point them out as dangerous now?
>>
>>2890709
these nipples are feeding terrorists. That, or they're feeding our children, and hence terrorists must not be able to see them
>>
>>2890707
if reproduction was a goal, the rapist would be interested in the state of the child, or mother. It's secondary. While sexual pleasure has its evolutionary origins in reproduction, it's just means, and more often than not the reproductive aspect actually gets in the way (see contraceptives for sex as pleasurable act without reproduction)
>>
>>2890717

>if reproduction was a goal, the rapist would be interested in the state of the child, or mother.

False. There are many animals in nature that simply fuck and then the male buggers off to go fuck some more, leaving the female and any potential offspring to land where they may. Why do you assume that some humans wouldn't adopt this strategy as well? We're certainly clever enough to think of it.

>(see contraceptives for sex as pleasurable act without reproduction)

That is one of many examples of humans "hijacking the system" as it were. See: masturbation, vaccines, shaving, marriage, allergy medication, makeup, and so on.
>>
>>2889724
Nudity is unsanitary and you need to cover up in cold weather. Modesty is just a social construct.
>>
>>2890739
>See: masturbation

Masturbation is a biological necessity because men build up semen that has to be periodically disposed of. For women however, it has no practical purpose.
>>
>>2890991

That's a complete myth. We're done here.
>>
>>2890995
>>2890991
Yeah it does. The female orgasm isn't useless actually the vagina contracts and spasms to pull semen into the uterus.
>>
>>2889756
>Which makes me wonder why Konami even bothered to censor things like topless statues in Castlevania. How could something that low-detail possibly be eroticized by anyone?

It shouldn't however Nintendo of America wouldn't allow nudity so that was that.
>>
>>2891000

This however is true.
>>
>>2891000
I meant in terms of masturbation. Female masturbation serves no biological function because there's no semen to draw in there while male masturbation is a necessity to remove built-up sperm.
>>
>>2891005

>...male masturbation is a necessity to remove built-up sperm.

Once again, complete myth.
>>
>>2889994
>the only reason female tits are still illegal in most places

The courts have ruled that nudity is only illegal if it counts as indecent exposure, which means nudity designed to offend/titillate people. Unfortunately what counts as "indecent exposure" is extremely vague and open to interpretation.
>>
>>2891010
Short of actual sex, how the fug do you think you get rid of accumulated sperm?
>>
>>2891015

It doesn't just keep making more until your balls bust, dumbass. As you use it, more is created.
>>
>>2891015
It gets broken down and absorbed by the body, masturbation relieves sexual tension.
>>
Meanwhile in Finland...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eobh_IfBYa8
>>
>>2891019
You do know that that's connected to a heightened risk of prostate cancer. In fact vasectomies, which an entire generation of men in the 80s-90s were hoodwinked into getting, have been found to cause it because the body can't properly dispose of accumulated sperm so it gets reabsorbed into the body and then results in you getting cancer.

Frequent masturbation reduces the risk of prostate cancer because it keeps your system flushed out.
>>
>>2890017
You can go topless on any European beach and I have not heard anything about there being out of control rapes there.
>>
>>2891000
eh... that doesn't actually work. it seems to, but from what I have read, it doesn't happen in all waomen, and doesn't really contribute much to actual rates of conception. also, plenty of women get pregnant without having an orgasm, at all, much less having orgasm AFTER the man has. And, if you think about it, how many guys are going to bust a nut, and then go back and make sure his partner gets hers, too?

personally, I think the female orgasm is an adaptation of the male orgasm (since men and women are nearly identical) that took on its own development because of social factors. It is serves the same purpose as Love: it facilitates bonding and is a reward system for reproduction. also, the guy who is good to the ladies will get more ladies.
>>
>>2891019

Pretty much. Early in human history we were actually pretty sad sacks of shit as apes went. So, one of the solutions to that was to LITERALLY FUCK EVERYTHING (extremely high sex drive, I mean). As humans began acquiring more and more formidable adaptations and moving up the food-chain however, that high sex drive can become a detriment. Hence masturbation. Because it's kinda hard to cooperate in a group setting when you feel like fucking your way to China and back while beating the living shit out of everything with both a penis and pubic hair.

It is still, technically, a "cheat" though. Your body would rather simply relieve sexual tension by fucking loud and long and often, wrecking any other male that stops you and generally being a badass provider for the females.
>>
>>2890017
yes, and then the weak willed sick-o will all be ferreted out and imprisoned, and the rest of us will go back to normal life in about... 2 weeks.
>>
>>2891030

Sounds like pseudo-science to me. Sperm has no inherently toxic substances.

>>2891048

That could very well be, though the prevailing theory is what anon stated.
>>
>>2891056
http://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20140710/study-links-vasectomy-to-aggressive-prostate-cancer

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/17/a-vasectomy-may-increase-prostate-cancer-risk/?_r=0

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279410.php

http://www.healthy.net/health/article/vasectomy_and_cancer/3365

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/828130
>>
MAN I JUST LOVE COMING TO /VR/ FOR ALL THE STIMULATING DISCUSSION ABOUT RETRO VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>2891075

Of those a grand total of one is a respectable source (WebMD), and the first fucking sentence states the results did not prove causation, only (extremely weak) correlation.

You fail at science.
>>
>>2891095

>typing in all-caps

Don't be a fucking faggot.
>>
>>2879173
>Mario confirmed for cuck
>>
>>2891105
>spacing green text

Don't be a fucking faggot.
>>
>>2891047
Yeah, but USA has a lot of niggers, and if they see any tits they'd instantly think IMMA RAPE DAT BITCH.
>>
>>2891098
>implying you have any medical training
That summer job wiping dementia patients' asses at the local rest home doesn't count.
>>
>>2884028
You haven't talked to a lot of gay men I take it.
>>
>>2883964
gotta love how "Kali" often gets mistranslated as "Curly" in those games, I'm pretty sure one of the Castlevanias did it too. Or maybe it's intentional, to not use actual name of the goddess in the games?
>>
>>2891235
do you have to? really? take that shit back to /pol/
>>
>>2894127
Definitely a mistranslation. The Castlevania that "Curly" appears in is Aria of Sorrow, which is filled to the brim with translation errors and questionable localization changes.
>>
>>2890707
think about that for a little bit longer. If a rapist wanted to have kids, wouldn't it be a better strategy to marry a woman and fuck her every night? or even trick several women into thinking they had exclusive relationships with him, and fucking them regularly? Why jump a random woman, rape her, and then have no idea whether she kept the kid, or even got pregnant? And, seriously, when have you EVER heard a rapist say that he wanted to be a father?

Its not even about sexual pleasure, because (shock! Horror!) women get horny, too. there are tons of willing women, if you are willing to put in the effort. and money can always open doors and open legs.

It is all about one person forcing their will on another. It's about getting what you want, specifically because the other person doesn't want it. That's why soldiers rape civilians; it's why prisoners rape each other; it's why creepers spike womens' drinks; it's why molesters rape children. It's even why molesters will continue to rape children, after they have been chemically castrated. Because, it is wrong, and they get off doing the wrong thing.

[/tumblr]
>>
>>2894132
how funny. I never realized that. I always wondered who the hell "Curly" was. how is it that no translator, ever, caught on? it has to be intentional
>>
>>2894132
Yes, that's the one, thanks for reminding me the title, anon. I remember some ridiculous shit from it, like some demons from Dante's Inferno, like Scarmiglione or Rubicante ending up as Skull Millione and Lubicant (at least it's not Lubricant). Also some of the descriptions of weapons and souls in equipment menu made no sense when compared to game usage. One would think that era of sending raw text dumps from the original game to translators without giving them any context and then adding that kind of translations to games without double checking should have ended decades ago.
>>
>>2894159
On top of the countless translation errors, they also decided to alter the story a bit for no real reason. Changing Souma Kurusu to Soma Cruz, and making him a foreign exchange student instead of a guy who was born and raised in Japan.
>>
>>2894158
If it's for American release of the game, it might be about clause that discourages including any direct references to existing religions, like that shit with replacing crucifixes with boomerangs in one of Castlevania titles. If the names of the gods or items are related to dead pagan religions, like those of ancient Egyptians, Greeks or Babylonians, they are okay, but when they refer to religions that are still alive (like Hinduism, which is pretty much last polyteistic religion practicioned to this day, not counting Shinto for obvious reasons), they have to be censored in one way or another.
>>
>>2894159
>Also some of the descriptions of weapons and souls in equipment menu made no sense when compared to game usage.

One of the first things I remember when I think about this is the Zombie Officer soul. What it says in the US versions is: Jumping while taking damage restores health.

But it actually enables you to recover from a stagger mid-air by pressing jump. The translator saw "jump" and "recovery" in the JP description and just slapped something weird together.
>>
>>2881083
Not just the 80's
>>
>>2894179
yeh but they didn't censor religious references in Europe I know here in Italy the center of the Catholic church we still got Devil World on the NES
>>
>>2894452
Europe laughs at America for silly censorship of anything that vaguely reminds religious references. Meanwhile, America laughs at Europe for silly censorship on anything that vaguely reminds about gambling (like game corners being permanently cut from newer Pokemon generation releases). I guess every place has own ridiculous set of rules to follow and developers, both back in old days and now, have to consider them in process of game development.
>>
File: header10.jpg (34KB, 480x219px) Image search: [Google]
header10.jpg
34KB, 480x219px
>>2879173
I feel like we all took a wrong turn somewhere. Back then, all kinds of "adult" themes were equally disallowed, let it be ero, drugs, cussing or overly exposed violence. Today, rules regarding violence or swearing in video games are really lax (worst case scenario, games end with 16+ ratings), but still sex is such a taboo that even as much as exposing a nipple might lead to worldwide 18+ rating (and for some reason, parents are okay with their underage kids buying 16+ and 17+ games while access to 18+ causes an instant riot, like there is actual difference in maturity of 16 and 18 year olds). Remember Hot Coffee case with GTA? Game about stealing cars, beating up and killing is totally okay, but being allowed to have a sex with girl you date, oh, that's some strict adult material! Something is truly wrong with our civilization if violence and war that is designed to cause pain and brings death is not a big deal when it comes to showing it to minors, but sex that is designed to cause pleasure and possibly brings life is shunned like a worst thing in the world.
>>
>>2894502
It always seemed to me that American culture had less taboos on violence than sex because we were founded by the relatively uptight, conservative English while violence was not seen as a big deal due to people having to settle an untamed wilderness with dangerous animals and natives.
>>
>>2894468
It doesn't make sense because generally speaking, the US is perceived as a culture that's more strongly, openly religious than Europe yet we have to remove any religious references from games.
>>
>>2894519
maybe it makes sense if you understand the US culture is perceived as more strongly openly christian, or evangelical. Especially the more hardcore christians in the US are considered total nutcases elsewhere. So it makes sense such people would not tolerate a) imagery of other religions and b) using "their" religious imagery "in vain", whatever that means
>>
File: 48967_front.jpg (91KB, 500x688px) Image search: [Google]
48967_front.jpg
91KB, 500x688px
>>2894512
What you say sounds quite reasonable for American standards, but it's also true that sex taboo is pretty much enforced worldwide. Here in Europe, parents are completely oblivious to their 7 - 8 year old kids spending hours each day on killing each other in one of those generic FPS games, but if there is a nipple in any game, that's material good enough to start raising medial hysteria.
>>
>>2894531
Sounds like a Britbong thing but they're just America Junior anyway. in Finland they show full frontal nudity on TV and nobody cares.
>>
>>2894536
seconded. Germany's quite a bit more reasonable about sexuality too. Meanwhile, Germany's seriously unhinged about violence. One could of course argue that's a good thing, violence being bad and stuff, but the side effects on games and movies are pretty craptastic. Then again, I kind of like how neatly it exposes many games as extremely violence oriented. Nothing against alternative realities and no consequences and stuff, but if all we do in alternative realities is become insane psychos, something's wrong.
>>
>>2894550
It's Germany, dude. The country where denying the Holocaust gets you sent to jail.
>>
>>2894553
that has more to do with immediate history than a general issue with violence
>>
>>2894560
Well, actually it is. Germans are terrified of showing violence in the media because they believe they're a barely-controlled nation of potential genocide machines who have to be kept from getting any kind of bad thoughts.
>>
>>2894553
At most you end up in prison, after being found guilty by a judge. Jail, and jailing for trivial reasons is almost entirely a US thing.
>>
>>2894572
You don't sound like you thought much about the underlying motivations and reasons. I'd suggest you look into it a bit further, before you draw such conclusions. Culture is not a trivial thing, and with your statement you projected a lot of your own on someone else, and it does not make you look good.
>>
>>2894583
>if I use big words and write like a graduate thesis, he just might think I'm actually intelligent

the city of you.jpg
>>
This thread has so much to do with video games, doesn't it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>2894550
Germany had it super hard when it comes to violence censorship, hadn't it? Protecting minors from looking at or playing extra gory games is one thing, but completely banning games altogether even from adult audience is a bit too much. This is how we ended with ridiculous old Carmageddon versions that had zombies or robots or even dinosaurs instead of pedestrians.

>>2894597
Blame /pol/ unable to stay on their containment board and spreading ebin holocaust deny meme again.
>>
>>2894574
So where do people that break the law and get caught go in germany? They just stay free until the jury date or something?
>>
>>2894629
>completely banning games altogether even from adult audience is a bit too much
It's not that simple. Germany does not ban games, unless they're downright illegal, like showing prohibited symbols. Of course it's worth argueing if that swastika should be prohibited. Anyway, what Germany did is make adult games extremely restrictive. So called "youth endangering media" ended up on the index. Material on the index (games, books, music) CAN be sold to adults, and is legal to own. However, and that's the tricky bit: it's prohibited to advertise these games. Having the game on the shelf, is advertising. Passing the game to a paying adult customer, where others can see it, is advertising. From a purely technical level, as an adult you were allowed to go to the store, ask for the game, and after your ID checks out, the clerk might sell you the game in neutral packaging. Of course in reality such restrictions are a de facto ban, no doubt about that. Carmageddon, since you brought up the example, was censored by the developer and/or publisher, to stay off the index. I think I would have prefered if they had the balls to accept the index, and lobby towards making these games better available to adults. As it is though, Germany gets blamed for a lot of censorship they did not demand, or do.
>>
>>2894659
If they aren't likely to flee, and are no danger to society, they stay free until the court date.
Otherwise they end up in Untersuchungshaft (investigation arrest, loosely put), which means they go to a part of prison, awaiting their trial. The time spent there counts towards a potential prison sentence, and there are restrictions on duration and conditions for that.
>>
>>2895156
>Of course it's worth argueing if that swastika should be prohibited.

I mean, really. Is it reasonable to expect some kid born in the 90s to be penalized for stuff his great grandfather did? And then you end up with shit like slavery/Jim Crow guilt.
>>
>>2895162
Different motivation. It's not so much about holocaust guilt. The reasoning is that the Swastika, in the way the Nazi used it, is closely associated with their ideology and goals, for better or worse. As such, it provides a handy "shorthand" to find likeminded people, meaning, it eases the organisation of these people. Germany has the concept of Verfassungsfeindlichkeit (literally hostility towards the constitution), which refers to people and organisations actively working against the freedom and lawful order as declared in the constitution. The aforementions groups and people that identify with the swastika are considered hostile towards the constitution, because they oppose democratic/republic structures are discriminate people based on various traits put down as indiscriminable, not unline the US constitution/amendments.
So, tl;dr: it's not about guilt, it's about making it harder for the bad folks to organize and cause trouble.

This mindset openly collides with the freedom of speech as written down in the US constitution, but the folks that wrote it are fine with that, because they saw in pre-WW2 germany how subversive and dangerous these entities can be. It doesn't take bad people to lead to this mess, just people. A bit extreme, but if you look at some of the current US presidential candidates, the US are kind of dealing with the issue in a modern form. Openly aggresive rallying ways, and people lap it up, because it's so appealing in its simplicity. Freedom is hard, yo.
>>
>>2895174
>A bit extreme, but if you look at some of the current US presidential candidates, the US are kind of dealing with the issue in a modern form. Openly aggressive rallying ways, and people lap it up, because it's so appealing in its simplicity.

I'm well aware of Obama and Hillary's love of stirring up race hate and class warfare.
>>
>>2895162
>>2895174
And to bring this wall of text back to gaming: part of the limitations on the swastika are that it's allowed to show it in a documentary or educational context. Unfortunately, killing Nazis by the dozen is not considered educational, and neither is deep strategy in Panzer General. I think it's a missed opportunity, to ease up on the paranoia, and introduce people playfully to a fairly difficult subject. Maybe Germany will change in time, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
>>
>>2895180
I think it would take a while. Germans are super anti-fascist and anti-nazi. There are some issues in the country with people not really being able to have critical discussions about WW2 because there's so much resentment and guilt.
>>
>>2895156
Huh, that's some really interesting info you brought, thanks for the clarification. I was aware about the fact that Carmageddon was censored by devs themselves, but I thought it was just for N64 release (and releasing such a game on family friendly console, even with dinosaurs instead of people, was really bizarre move anyway).
I've heard that Australia had/has it really bad when it comes to violence censorship, too. Any Aussie around to share experiences?
>>
>>2895198
Actually the part of the country where fascist/commie support is biggest is in the ex-DDR which of course is the poorest and shittiest part of Germany.
>>
File: punch_out_super_macho_man.png (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
punch_out_super_macho_man.png
12KB, 400x300px
>>2879181
>choosing the worst character in Rapist Boxing
>>
>>2883964
The fuck is even a spoiler about this?
>>
>>2895801
Mike Tyson and Bill Cosby are two different people. That bitch had been convicted of filing a false report (of rape) just the year before she accused Tyson and the judge disallowed the testimony of his three witnesses who were there when this supposed "rape" happened and turned it into a he-said-she-said situation.
>>
File: cosby.jpg (19KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
cosby.jpg
19KB, 236x236px
>>2895813
Neat
>>
Also the Communist Party of Germany is banned, a rudiment left over from the Cold War even though there's many other commie-flavored organizations including Die Linke which is the descendant of the DDR's ruling body.
>>
File: golgo130001.png (29KB, 768x672px) Image search: [Google]
golgo130001.png
29KB, 768x672px
Golgo 13 on the famicom had a nipple. I think.
>>
>>2896080
US version.
>>
>>2896086
>>2896080
>hiding female tits
I'll never understand why Americans are so afraid of bodies.
>>
>>2896089
Nintendo of America said no nudity, so that was that.
>>
>>2896096
>>2896086
>>2896080
It made sense in that the original Famicom game was targeted at an older audience while NOA completely focused on the kid market.
>>
>>2896080
>>2896086
Actually the topless screen was an Easter egg of sorts in the Famicom version. Normally you'd get the same clothed girl as the US release, but the game would give you a prompt saying "Press B and have kids look away from the screen" that showed the girl topless.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.