[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pdg/ - Pokémon Duel General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 56

File: Screenshot_20170808-132615.png (921KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-132615.png
921KB, 1080x1920px
4.0.0 Update! Edition
>New figures: Mega Charizard X and Y, Mega Beedrill, Pancham, Pangoro, Bergmite and Avalugg
>New plates: Burn Heal, Ice Heal, Draco Power, Eon Flute, Charizardite X and Y and Beedrillite
>New Legend league for 3000+
>Master league is now 2700+
>Room Match event: Atlantis

>Discord chat
https://discord.gg/VYtmAcs
>Figure Lists (Click the figure to see the movesets)
http://serebii.net/duel/figures.shtml
>Plates Listing
http://serebii.net/duel/plates.shtml
>Quest Rewards
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/amanomurakumo/20170129
>Japanese Pokemon Duel twitter
https://twitter.com/pokemoncomaster
>Duel Figures Database/Figure Creator
http://dueldb.com/

Store Links:
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-duel/id1078819328
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemoncomaster&hl=en
>APK File
www.apkmirror.com/apk/the-pokemon-company/pokemon-duel/

>FAQs
http://pastebin.com/U26QTvSY

Previous Thread: >>33010114
>>
>>33237552
Is there a way to play this on iOS if it's not available in my country's App Store? I really want to try this game but for some reason they refuse to release it everywhere.
>>
>out of the EXs in the tentuple, I'm missing Fug, Venusaur, Suicune, Zekrom, and Infernape
Should I go for it lads? I'd like to try and get my hands on one of the Megas
>>
>>33237726
Yeah, I'd say its worth it still, even for doubles
>>
>Unique Hall (the one with rewards) is down and the announcement removed because forfeiters easily climbed the ranks by getting points for losing over and over

they didn't really think this one through, banning Virizion and more than Deo was a nice touch though
>>
>>33237887
fuck
>>
Was this a waste of everything y/y
>>
File: Screenshot_20170808-151948.png (610KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170808-151948.png
610KB, 1080x1920px
>>33238188
Fuck
>>
>>33238193
You'll probably find out that unfortunately Drapion is ass because if all Pokemon around him are noxious he is forced to Venom Whip himself. You can figure out where this would cause issue with Venusaur. The deck seems fine if you replaced Drapion with Seismitoad.
>>
File: 1491945068369.png (27KB, 165x150px) Image search: [Google]
1491945068369.png
27KB, 165x150px
>special login bonus is 50 carmonite
>>
>you can increase miss with carmonite
woah....
>>
File: 1466705819934s.jpg (3KB, 125x123px) Image search: [Google]
1466705819934s.jpg
3KB, 125x123px
Post yfw mega zard allows you to elimatnate figures for 7 turns
>>
File: Jesus Christ how ORAfying.jpg (105KB, 1101x826px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ how ORAfying.jpg
105KB, 1101x826px
>>33239266
>>
>>33239124
How exactly does Carmonite work? Let's say for an EX figure, do I need ALL 100 Carmonite at once to gain a level?
>>
>>33239539
It cost 100 to go up a level
>>
>>33239563
Right but what I'm asking is do you need all 100 at the same time before you can fuse it to an EX figure. I tried giving the free 50 to my Sceptile but it wouldn't take it.
>>
>>33239810
Sounds like you already have your answer then. My Gyarados needed 50 and took 50 all at once, also of note is it won't take anything below 4. So I couldn't eliminate a miss completely you could lower other weaker moves though
>>
>tfw 4.0.0 didn't save duel
what went wrong lads
>>
File: 1491104810315.png (103KB, 659x545px) Image search: [Google]
1491104810315.png
103KB, 659x545px
>>33240845
Not putting in the rest of the fucking campaign, for starters. I want to see what happens next after they end it on that fucking clifhanger.
>>
>>33240845
I was looking forward to the new halls, but that got shut down within the hour.
Everything else was more or less predictable:

-Charizard and Beedrill are too much of a burden to use a 7-turn UX figure + plate.
-Carmonite is Purple EXP, enjoy the grind
-UX will take away places from new EX in the banners
-Ice gym around the corner and Avalug/prevo the only new Ice figures
-Eon Flute brings back a banished Lati@s for one turn, what a waste of 2 plate slots.
-Random opponents in Room Matches who could be 2000 rating below you. This is even worse than league.
>>
>>33240845
>no meaningful changes to leagues between Ultra and Legendary other than to stroke the dick of those who reach 3000
>Legendary league still uses the same music as Master
>the one hall they open the update with is disabled because HEROZ has fuck all foresight about tanking
>only 3 Megas
>no new EXs
>Megas are actually only 3-4 turns because your opponent's turns count towards the 7
>no Alola for now
>Carmonite is just a new material
>no new Hotels
It's not a bad update per se but it could've been better for the amount of time we had to wait
>>
File: 1502123488003.jpg (93KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502123488003.jpg
93KB, 500x300px
i just lost 350 rank haha
>>33241279
>>Megas are actually only 3-4 turns because your opponent's turns count towards the 7
>>
Why is all unique hall disabled?
>>
>>33242101
>load up match
>forfeit
>both you and the opponent gets ez points
There was absolutely no way to see this coming.
>>
>>33242256
>you fags better be walking your teams bird

testing to see if i'm the one having the stroke or ít's him
>>
>>33242279
posted in the wrong thread
>>
Just popped a 10 pack, decent but not amazing haul
Latios, Suicune, Kaldeo were all the EX's, all dupes too.
Got the new ice and its evo.
That's about it, all the rest uc's with trash plates

How'd everyone else pull?
>>
Got a Ray, Empoleon (dupe), and Blastoise (also dupe) from one deca and Suicune from another. Also 2 Salamences I didn't have so that will be useful for mega Mence. Got Mega Char-y from some tix too. Really want Mega Bee for a poison deck.
>>
>>33239266
So? Twin dragons lets you eliminate figures altogether, and it's cheaper than getting M-Charizard, its plate, the slots it takes up, and only being able to use it for a few turns before it goes back to regular Charizard.
Run the Tao duo with overdrive (1 slot each) and go to town.

As a matter of fact, removing figures from the game is a mechanic that has to stop being used because the devs are starting to abuse it.
>>
back after months of no playing because i had everything i wanted and i felt that i wasted too much time that i didn't have on this game.
went and did a few matched and man i'm fucking rusty as all hell, first match was against a weavile bot, won in 2 moves, second was against some 2700 rating with a fucking cheese as fuck rush deck, he got the first move and moved his ghastly, i moved my mew close to my goal, then he got closer and blocked my left entry point, so i blocked my goal with mew, such a bad mistake, he had X attack and got lucky and killed my mew and evolved, then i tried to double chance kill his haunter with my zapdos but failed and lost the match, i had 3000 rating, lost 40 points and dropped out of the new league right away, next match didn't went better.

>>33243629
>How'd everyone else pull?
wasted 17 booster tickets, got Noivern and Latios, sadly those have no use for me and i was hoping i get charizard X, the fact that it can temporaly remove figures is fucking op as shit, i'm sitting at 280 gems, gonna try to get up to 500 and buy a 10 pack, if it doesn't drop from there i will probably buy it with materials.
Though maybe i should save for when the alola mons drop, what to do... what to do?...
>>
>both Mega Charizards would be viable
>if you didn't need to use Charizard for them
>Mega Beedrill is shit
>and you get the regular even worse version back after a few turns
>all the new figures are ass except maybe Pangoro and Pancham
>and even then they'll see niche use at best
>boosters are crap
>Carmonite is whale shit as expected
>more difficult to level up with and essentially less rewarding for most figures because you can't further decrease misses
>Eon plate is literally the worst plate in the game
>only 3 megas added
>no gym
>Alola teased and not released
The whole update was really fuckin' underwhelming. Like they kind of tried but gave up halfway through pretending to make a good update for all this hype.
>>
>>33245071
>Mega Beedrill is shit
Pretty sure its only meant to be used in Poison Decks along with Crobat, Venusaur, and Seismitoad. Nothing is stopping you from carrying two Beedrilite. And it basically has its attack and miss segments reversed if you get it to level 10, which shouldn't be much of a problem since it a common figure, so its a little less shit than it used to be.
>>
I just got my second Zapdos. Should I run it or not bother than use it to boost the other?
Or make a meme deck with my two Jolteons and Joltiks
>>
>yfw leagues got nerfed
aaand down 2 leagues.
>>
File: LET'S KEEP GOING.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
LET'S KEEP GOING.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>looks at current megas
>mfw mega rayquaza after rayquaza buff
>>
>>33245839
>mega evolve
>kill 1 thing
>move closer to another
>wait mega evolve over
>>
is it just me or are people getting punished for losing connection
i swear to god the guy went from having 30 seconds more than me to suddenly having 90 seconds LESS than me
>>
>>33245071
it was clearly rushed since people were getting restless

the halls don't work, half the mons in the new opening screen aren't even in the game, no team event, etc.
>>
File: 1486603956660.png (917KB, 1572x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1486603956660.png
917KB, 1572x1246px
Ghost gym when
>>
File: IMG_1723.jpg (91KB, 822x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1723.jpg
91KB, 822x684px
Well one thing Carmonite has going for it, Cacnea can now have a 73% Pin Missle
>>
>>33246353
A ghost gym wouldn't do anything for Shuppet though. It would turn Haunters, Banettes, and Phantumps into mega Shuppets though
>>
Carmonite from daily missions when?
>>
>>33237624
Get an iTunes account of a place where it has been released and download it.

Also, I dropped Duel some months ago, is it worth to pick it up again after this update?
>>
>>33248092
What was the last update before your dropped?
>>
Bought 2 of the ten packs and got 2 mega beedrill. Is it worth it to fuse them and increase the power of something as weak as twin needle or should I just use the EXP in one of my EX's? How long does it stay mega, only the 7 turns like charizard?
>>
>>33248345
I think Mega-Beedrill's ability makes running two Beedrill both tagged to mega worth while. Also twin needle is pretty potent. It gets a 10 boost from evolving and another 20 from Mega-bee's ability so it can hit 140. I'd buy two beedrillite plates and start grinding those quest rewards.
>>
>>33248715
>>33248345
Some recycle plates would probably be a good idea too.
>>
>>33250771
I think they added the plate cost just so people would buy recycle to use their megas more. That and obviously max revive, because fuck you Deo needed two of them.
>>
>>33252937
Honestly, this whole update just felt like a massive buff to Deo. It gets the extra max revive and it gets to shrink dimensional slip.
>>
>>33253631
Deo, Mew, and Sceptile are the first figures I think of when I think carmonite benefiting anything. All figures that were struggling to survive in the meta and truly needed help of course.
>>
Happened across this.

Pokemon Duel Data Mine Leaks

https://imgur.com/gallery/MeN43
>>
>>33254213
>Instead of using this Pokemon, you can move one of your Deoxys on the field to a point next to it.
>The three Pokemon limit does not apply to this Pokemon
Oh no
>>
>>33254213
Does that Reshiram and Zekrom stuff in the first image mean Kyurem soon?
>>
>>33254289
what pokemon could this be
>>
>>33254359
mega deoxys
>>
>>33254213
And just how many months will it take to roll out all those figs and plates?
>>
>>33254213
>[UC] or lower
low tier matches? about time
>>
Finally got a Venusaur, now I can meme with a Posion deck
>>
File: IMG_1919.jpg (200KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1919.jpg
200KB, 750x750px
>>
File: iborRbG.jpg (762KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
iborRbG.jpg
762KB, 1080x1920px
>>
which has been the most helpful plate for you?
Mine is counter attack, just so many easy wins thanks to it, it gave me a 60% win ratio against deoxys decks back when there were no dark/tropical energy plates, they would rush me and i would counter rush with zapdos, if they didn't attack it i would get just in range and before they could block their goal i would fly over their figures and land on their goals, even to this day it keeps giving me a few victories from idiots who doesn't cover their goals.
>>
Scoop Up.
Easily the most versatile plate. Especially good when used with Empoleon.
>>
>>33245534
I would consider keeping just for the next electric or flying gym. Super Shuppet is good.
>>
>>33245895
Yes this has happened to me, and many on Reddit report it. Not sure if it is a bug or if it's trying to stop people from BMing with connect-disconnect spam.
>>
>>33261951
is this the picture you intended to add to your post ?
>>
>>33261971
yea
>>
>>33261537
Hurdle jump is my favorite plate. Often like to try and steal an early win with an mp3 Pokémon. Also great late game to sneak in wins.
>>
>>33261537
double chance, the second spin can really change stuff
>>
>cubes now stack
When will rare metals do this
>>
>>33254213
how do I datamine Pokemon Duel
>>
>>33248168
I don't remember exactly which update was, but it was around June
>>
>>33264228
Deo, Sceptile, Zapdos, and Mew still are really good, but now they've added Blaziken to the cancer crew.
>>
>>33263688
Fucking this. Metals take up so much space saving them until you finally get a figure decent enough to use them on.
>>
>>33265989
Ehh, I'd say Zapdos has been becoming more lackluster as time went on.
It doesn't help that despite being 1MP, Fug might start phasing out Zapdos since it can actually beat or hinder Deoxys more consistently whilst also benefiting from Tropical Energy, isn't as afraid of Terrakion, doesn't have a mess of a wheel like the birbs, mobility options
>>
>>33266988
What's the deal with tropical energy? Everyone says it's really good, but I don't see how good it is despite playing against quite a few. Heals some status conditions, and something about respinning?
>>
>>33266988
I wouldn't call Zapdos lackluster at all. They're just pumping out a lot of figures with 120+ attack for some fucking reason. 100 on a fat gold like that will never be bad in the meta. Especially not on a figure with its ability that gets tropical support. It doesn't have favorable matchups with the entire Deo squad like Rayquaza does but it's far from lackluster.
>>33267429
It's a field wide status heal as well as preventing your opponent from respinning against any figure of those types. It's basically a giant "Fuck you" to Deoxys if your Sceptile hits double leaf blade or Virizion hits grass knot into boost or they spin slip ever. The plate is so good because they released a handful of borderline broken figures with it to make it good.
>>
>>33267483
I didn't mean to to imply Zapdos was bad, but the powercreep is not doing any favors for Zapdos and the point where it gets left behind is coming sooner than we probably think. I often find myself using Zapdos more as a lane blocker than something to actually push in with. And honestly, the lackluster bit about Zapdos (and the other birds to a lesser extent) is its loaded wheel.
Paralysis is a laughable condition that takes two turns to set up, Roost gets you into more trouble than it actually does of saving you, a shitty white, and a miss are huge mitigating factors.
The only reason Zapdos is still relevant is because it takes care of everything Mew can't and vice versa. It also helps that it has no competition in that niche (pre Rayquaza buffs) and has one of the best abilities in the game. If the devs decided to release a 2MP figure with a 100 Gold attack and more consistent wheel, you can bet Zapdos would be seeing a lot less use. Hell, they almost got away with it if they hadn't gone full retard with Talonflame.
>>
>>33267711
I only really push with Zapdos when people goal block with Whimsicott (sometimes), Chesnaught (rarely), or Blastoise (never).

It's biggest problem isn't even getting left behind by power creep, it's the useless/liability 50atk chunk, one of the worst blues in the game, and still having a sizeable miss at lv.5
>>
File: IMG_1591.png (125KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.png
125KB, 574x516px
So whenever Team Battles do start up, do y'all wanna organize choosing a team to join together as a general or nah. I feel like everyone here should at least be competent at the game and would maximize the chances of the team pulling in first
>>
>>33267711
>but the powercreep is not doing any favors for Zapdos and the point where it gets left behind is coming sooner than we probably think
You're probably right about this and that's pretty shitty because they're taking the wrong path to make Zapdos appear balanced. Making more figures with natural 120+ and blues that work incredibly well as offensive tools will not lead to a healthy meta. Same with shit that can't be knocked out by gold regardless of spin.
>>33270860
I hate the fags as much as any other sane person but the best chance of winning is probably to follow the N clan plebbit browsing whales. Only because they're always near the top of rankings and continue to pay tons to win.
>>
File: tweetie bird eats a mackrel.jpg (56KB, 328x332px) Image search: [Google]
tweetie bird eats a mackrel.jpg
56KB, 328x332px
>>33270860
I'll pull in

2 ur butthole
>>
>>33270860
>>33270891
>>33270923
Team what? /vp/?

/vpdiscord/?
>>
>>33270860
I'm not competent
>>
>>33270860
I'm too scared about losing so I only play gym matches
>>
Hey I've been playing this a lot recently, and I'm getting the hang of it. Is Latias worth it? And what are some good decks or figures
>>
>>33274679
Good decks are Cosmo Deoxys and Tropical Energy
That's it lol

No but actually most EXs are viable with the best IMO being Mew, Zapdos, Virizion and Blaziken. Deoxys Attack is great as well but Dimensional Slip is a real bummer, and Rayquaza seems a lot more threatening after the buff to Extreme Speed. After that, good decks are the ones that have counters to the figs above (most of them counter each other) and then use extra slots for filling in holes. For example I had Blaziken, Zapdos, Heatran, Leafeon, Mew and Virizion on my team but since they all tie/lose to Mew I switched Leafeon for Greninja to keep 3MP as well
>>
>>33274679
Also Latias isn't worth it if you have another figure that can fill the runner role
>>
>>33274679
>Is Latias worth it?
Low rank yes, but later it will be harder to use, it gets hard countered by Zapdos with it's yellow 100 attack and by mew, and once it's killed it gets removed from that game.

>And what are some good decks or figures
i come back a little before the swamper update but these are some figures that are still pretty great to have
>Zapdos: 2 MP has a pretty good yellow attack and it can fly over other figures as long as they don't have the same ability
>Terrakion: 2 MP hits for 101 or 120, it's ability make the opponent's blues into misses, it just wrecks a lot of shit
>Grovyle -> Sceptile: 2MP, they hit for 70-120max / 90-140max 100-150 if evolved, they're high risk high reward figures
>Virizion: 2MP hits for 101 and has grass knot which hits for 40 and will kill any figure that hits for 120+, it can move over non-flying figures and has a purple that switches places between Virizion and it's opponent, which is great for surrounding and victories by swapping with the goal keeper.
>Mew: 3MP it's yellow attack will let it survive hits for over 100 and it's blue let it move 2 extra steps after the battle
>Blaziken: hits for 130 and has a purple with 3 stars that kills the opponent, it only weakness is that it also has a 20 hit yellow attack that means it will always lose against a Mew's yellow
>Reshiram/Zekrom (as a pair): if you have both they will remove from the game any figure that dies against their 70 dmg attack, and there's a plate that they share that will raise their damage by 30 until they die.
those are a few of which i can think now, the idea is to have a balanced deck with at least 1 figure with 3 MP and the rest is up to you, over time you will find a deck that works for you.
>>
>>33274951
>it gets hard countered by Zapdos with it's yellow 100 attack
It ties on 1 attack and beats with another
>>
>>33274847
>>33274856
>>33274951
>>33274984
Thanks guys I'll take all of this into consideration. Reshiram and Zekrom together sound kind of OP
>>
>>33274984
>It ties on 1 attack and beats with another
the one that beats it has a size of only 20, while there's still other 44 spaces where it dies, and people giving it exta dmg to latias 100 attack are very rare compared to the huge amount of people with 102-103 dmg Zapdos.
Also Latias only attack that beats Mew's yellow attack is only 16 pieces big.
You're better off using latios since it's purples gets remplazed by blues which let it survive a lot more.
>>
>>33275008
ReshiZek is kind of a meme. I used it for a while but I hardly ever eliminated figures, and even when I did I sometimes lost. It isn't bad, but the elimination gimmick is very situational, and bc they both have wait 9 at the start of a game, you need at least one figure with good movement and defensive capabilities
If you're gonna do it though, carry a few Overdrives, double chances (to guarantee the fusion flare/bolt if you can kill) and maybe a recycle bc these plates can go quite quickly
>>
a bump
>>
There's no Carmonite rewards for Free Play, only unique halls right?
>>
>>33240865
I don't ever remember what the cliffhanger was
>>
>>33240865
People actually follow the story?
>>
>>33278689
Black boosters
>>
>>33279496
I know, but that's not what I was asking
>>
Fuck RNG
>>
>>33282618
this
>>
>>33280800
i don't undestand what you mean, you say free play as in room matches?, explain yourself better please
>>
>>33283901
Yes, free play as in the white hall from room matches. They announced carmonite rewards for the halls but I was wondering if that included the white hall or just unique ones like the aquamarine hall that's down right now. I wasn't asking if the halls are the only way to get carmonite.
>>
>>33284102
i suppose not, since that's the one that people just play for the dailies and it has never offered anything.
in fact i'm surprised they even gave it a ranking, since it defeats the purpose of it, that is matches just for fun
>>
>special is to win 3 league games
>don't feel like playing League
Eh. EH.
I'm kind of tempted to try Pancham/Pangoro too but I don't have Pangoro and that kinda kills that idea.
>>
File: C7Kn2unVwAAN-G9.jpg (30KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
C7Kn2unVwAAN-G9.jpg
30KB, 500x480px
>UC or lower hall
vroom vroom
>>
Any way to combine already existing metals/cubes?
>>
>>33287562
>evolutions allowed

thanks for the 3 wins Karpdos
>>
Is the UC rooms worth the time at all?
>>
>>33287935
free booster tickets for your first 3 wins.
>>
>>33287935
2x Karpdos/Vibrava/Shuppet/Pancham or Joltik/Croconaw with Evo

run that and youll get free wins, wont take much time at all
>>
>>33288216
Can I just mash ai or is that still a god awful strat
>>
File: IMG_0410.gif (1MB, 213x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0410.gif
1MB, 213x210px
>UC or lower includes plate rarity
>you can set R, EX, and UX evolutions anyway
This changes everything
>>
>>33289083
Scratch that on the plate stuff, turns out there's a bug with team selection
>>
>Mega Pokémon
>Alola Pokémon
should i download this game again?
>>
>>33290835
>>Mega Pokémon
Only Beedrill and Charizard X/Y
>>Alola Pokémon
None yet
>should i download this game again?
Nothing good is really happening right now, give it another update or two
>>
>>33290835
Don't listen to the other guy, download now so you can start building up resources for when Alola and more useful Megas start coming in. Do it today if you can for the Carmonite log in bonus, which lets you level up figures past 5 up to 10.
>>
>>33291122
this and there's an event that gives you a booster pack per win up to 3, it's not much but at least you can save them for when the alola mons are available.
>>
>maintenance said they fixed the bugs
>I still lose 2 minutes randomly in most of my matches

fuck this bullshit, I've wasted like 150 energy in time up losses trying to get these tickets
>>
Why doesn't the AI ever use my plates? Is it a bug?
>>
File: IMG_1882.jpg (17KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1882.jpg
17KB, 177x278px
>new hall
>"pre-event gym effects"
>give people enough time to thoroughly plan gym teams without much consequence
>and gives you Booster Tickets to boot
wtf I love the devs again
>>
File: wew.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>go to the event hall thing
>mfw i accidentally use my league team and the guy is having an ice tema
>I still win and get a booster ticket
blaziken is just too damn good
>>
>>33295049
Probably, since I remember an AI hurdle jumping a sleeping thing onto enemy's goal, or using overdrive reshizek combo
>>
>>33296604
>match 2: quick win with gabite memes
>match 3: it keeps going back and forth, win with time out
THE THIRD ONE WAS TOO CLOSE FOR MY LIKING
>>
>>33296604
>go to the event hall
>accidentally used my UC or Lower team
>mfw I still win
>>
File: nut.jpg (24KB, 372x278px) Image search: [Google]
nut.jpg
24KB, 372x278px
Did this game get a bunch of bots or am I just against retarded players who are somehow in masters?
Two separate players instead of moving a figure to their goal point have instead moved their figure closer to my goal, letting me win
>>
>>33297308
first match of the day will match you against a bot.
>>
>>33297894
I thought that was if you hadn't played a match in 24+ hours
>>33297308
>masters
Shitter tier now
>>
>>33297914
Its not a solid 24 hours and I think if you battled the bot and only up to one real player in League the previous day, the next day will still be a bot
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE IT WHEN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY FIGURES ROLLS A MISS OR THEIR LOWEST SEGMENT JUST WHEN I'M ABOUT TO CLOSE OFF BOTH ENTRY POINTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>33298145
same lol
>>
Should I use my carmonites on Lucario for the aura sphere increase? Feel like he's the weak link of my current league team
>>
>>33298267
for context
Lucario/Rayquaza/Mew/Shuppet/Noibat>Noivern/Moltres

Hovering around low Ultra
>>
I've been thinking about the strongest attack that isn't a re-spin, tell me if anyone finds something higher than this:

Rayquaza ExtremeSpeed starts at 140
After an X-Attack, that's 140+30=170
If Primal Rage is active, that's 170+20=190
If an Audino is next to it, Assist makes it 190+30=220, but if Assist stacks (two friendly Audino next to Rayquaza and it fights a third) Assist becomes 190+30+30+30=280

Does Assist stack? And can anyone come up with anything higher?
>>
Anyone have any good decks to recommend?
>>
>>33298304
I say either Mew or Moltres. Lucario really doesn't have a place in the higher tiers and neither do Shuppet and Noivern to a lesser extent. Fug kind of needs all three of his pieces so you definitely don't want to level him past 5. Mew and Moltres however really benefit from going to level 10 and are still relevant in the meta.
If you go Mew, take away from Psychic and put it towards whichever piece you want but I suggest Hyper Sonic due to the amount of Terrakion nowadays.
For Moltres, take one away from Steel Wing to ensure that it always gets turned into a Miss when burned instead of Roost, then take the rest away from the Miss piece
>>
>>33298484
Thank you. Should I change a figure in my deck for Charmeleon>Charizard and potentially >Mega X/Y? (I have enough materials at hand)

I have only recently swapped out Charmeleon for Noibat
>>
>when your one Fug powers up your opponent's 3 Fugs

Meh. It's not like I would win that match even without the Primal Rage
>>
>>33298387
Cosmo Deoxys lol

No but actually
> At least one figure with 3MP
> Something to keep up with the Power Creep/that can consistently overpower (Deoxys Attack, Blaziken, Rayquaza...)
> Mew to deal with said Power Creep
> Something with high chance of Gold to deal with Purple Heavy Figures
And then just see what holes that team has, and who can fill them up
>>
Would it be a good use to buy Land Energy if I want to use this deck for the gym?
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (104KB, 750x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
104KB, 750x832px
>>33300687
Whoops
>>
>>33300696
Zygarde would really help Gabite/Vibrava rush decks, but I wouldn't buy a plate just for a gym
>>
>>33301023
See that's what I'm thinking but I really don't want to regret landing on Land's Wrath with 4/6 of my figures having purples and there's at least 5 more Gyms possible with Ground type in them so it's not like I can't use Zygarde and the plate again the future. 72 gems really isn't that expensive if you look at it like an investment.
>>
Hurdle Jump nerf when?
>>
File: IMG_1938.jpg (158KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1938.jpg
158KB, 750x971px
Gym is up nerds, Mega Salamence reward. Plus 100 Carmonite total to boot
>>
>>33303960
Good goy, don't forget even if you stall your 7 UX turns out by rolling Protect/Hyper Beam every time, you still have to buy the Salamencite for 72 gems just to try it out
>>
>First two battles are deo + fug
yay
>>
File: Deoxys Jesus.png (106KB, 210x308px) Image search: [Google]
Deoxys Jesus.png
106KB, 210x308px
>Rayquaza buff finally neuters Deoxys decks
>megas introduced (even though they're kinda shit)
>6 booster packs over two days essentially for free
>new rooms allowing for actual diversity in figure usage
>30win gym with multiple carmonite gets
>/pdg/ is still getting bumped after 1 week

is duel alive again boys?
>>
>WELFARE
>UX
>>
>>33303960
that looks actually fine for a welfare, but fuck it since i'm actually not free enough to play and reach it
>>
Dragon Gym? I think they mean Rayquaza Gym
>>
>>33237552
Anyone tried out an Avalugg+Bergmite team?
>>
>>33306349
I saw one on the featured duels. It lost, and resembled a Swarm Ledyba Ledian deck but less effective. Also, Avalugg's wheel looks pretty good, but keep in mind that Terrakion is a thing, and figures like Zapdos and Rayquaza counter Bergmite as Thunder Crash and Extremespeed deal with the whole wheel, and even without a gold attack to deal with double edge most attacks will beat it's mediocre wheel
>>
>>33305124
Lul except it's not actually fine for welfare because you have to drop 72 gems just to evolve into this shitmon for 7 turns.

Carmonite is a great gym reward though, def worth playing as much as possible for it.
>>
>>33307165
>not having spare gems with how shit the gacha has been lately
>>
>>33307174
>Throwing away 72 gems and not even getting materials
>>
>>33237552
I've been playing for a little over a week and have:
Latias
Latios x2
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Mew
Lucario

And some other chucklefucks like vibrava, Shuppet, Ghastly and Bergmite. What team should I make out of these? I've mostly been using Latias and Zapdos but Latias hasn't been pulling it's weight recently so I think I should switch to Latios.
>>
>>33307237
Latios is generally better than Latias as it deals more damage and benefits highly from Dodge, plus you can fuse them together to deal more damage (never use more than one Hallucinator)
>>
>>33307277
>plus you can fuse them together to deal more damage

huh?
>>
>>33307300
Fuse one Latios with another, and the CP will go up, enabling you to add 1 point of damage to the attack you want
>>
>>33307237
Great fucking pulls desu anon.
I would use Zapdos/Moltres/Mew/Lucario/Vibrava/Shuppet

You could swap Vibrava for Articuno as it's usually stronger, but having the Vibrava/Shuppet combo will force you to think high level about positioning, which you probably need to work on since you're so new. Use 1 Swap Spot as well and constantly evaluate where Shuppet can go to get surrounds.
>>
>>33307174
>trying to find any sort of reason to justify buying Salamence plate
It's impossible and you should feel bad for even trying. You cannot defend charging 72 gems for the plate for a figure you won't be able to get next week, especially one that is barely useful (and can burn all of your mega turns with blues and hyper beam) and requires using a figure that's completely not useful to be used. Even if you have all the gems in the world there are a dozen other plates that could be purchased and used infinitely more than that garbage. I'd only recommend buying it if you're insane enough to debate between this trash and the Lati@s plate.
>>
File: 250px-384Rayquaza.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-384Rayquaza.png
55KB, 250x250px
So who else fell for this meme?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
628KB, 516x402px
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE USING RUSH DECKS, MY MEW CAN'T HANDLE IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 20161007022434!Spr_5b_129_m.png (518KB, 510x755px) Image search: [Google]
20161007022434!Spr_5b_129_m.png
518KB, 510x755px
Why the fuck is this still a thing.

Cubes don't do this anymore, why do Metals.
>>
>>33308407
the real question here is why are you levelling empoleon
>>
>>33308411
Because it's the only good Ice-type I have.

Articuno is clutch, Glaceon doesn't feel as useful as it did, not sure what you can meme with Lapras, Smoochum is still shit and I don't have enough Weaviles for the meems
>>
File: 1399496023838.png (265KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1399496023838.png
265KB, 600x450px
>>33308437
>empoleon
>ice
>>
>>33308437
>ice-type
Fuck, _he's not an Ice-type.

Dammit, Shadows of Almia, you and your glacial Empoleon.
>>
>>33308411
Not him but Empoleon has a pretty good wheel at Lv5
>>
Nerf Rayquaza
>>
>Got a six-win streak with a crappy deck (Reshiram, Zekrom, Vibrava-Flygon, Noibat-Noivern, Dratini-Dragonair-Dragonite, and Shelgon-Salamence).

Neat, but I still need to see if a three-Vibrava team is good for this shit.
>>
Is it worth picking this game up at this point? I tried it during the first month of release but kind of dropped it back then, do you still get a lot of free stuff for server maintenance and shit?
>>
>>33309532
>do you still get a lot of free stuff for server maintenance and shit?
lol no you get maybe 10 gems and only if the maintenance is extended. They also don't fix bugs and refuse to properly balance figures.
>>
>>33309532
I've been playing since US release and I'd say it's probably one of the best times to start IF they keep doing room matches like they have been. They have new rule sets so you see different figures plus they give out free 3 packs. Plus gym rewards have generally gotten better for less work needed (but worse if you used to grind them). And more Megas/Alolan figs are in the works. On top of all of that, Deoxys decks are the decline with recent Rayquaza buffs. There are still maintenance rewards but they're pretty low (last one was 10 gems a couple days ago).
>>
>mfw only 14 wins
Can't believe ppl still fall for the gabite sand veil ruse even those with megas
>>
I have 1800 material and no tanks. Should I just buy Avalugg and call it a day?
>>
>>33312252
>14
fuck i'm only at 9
>>
>>33312283
holy shit do not waste your materials on that slow moving terrakion food.

You should save for meta figures like Zapdos, Mew, virizion, terrakion, Blaziken. Plus there will probably be new figures in a week or so, at least wait for those if you somehow have all the good figs.
>>
File: 1484354672070.jpg (59KB, 374x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484354672070.jpg
59KB, 374x510px
>>33312252
>Tfw people actually lose to lmao 2hurdle Jump Vibrava
>>
>>33237552
How do I beat stall shitters who have a bunch of annoying pokemon and do their mindless turns in 1 second?
>>
>>33315185
losing to time out because you can't past their endless stream of bullshit is one of the worst things in this game. The timer is brutal.
>>
File: IMG_1823.jpg (76KB, 750x642px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1823.jpg
76KB, 750x642px
>its a "work schedule is full for the entire gym" episode
>>
File: Godforsaken astronaut.jpg (15KB, 239x256px) Image search: [Google]
Godforsaken astronaut.jpg
15KB, 239x256px
>>33317028
>every time since I started playing months ago I've had either 40 hours of work and/or tests going on for the duration of the gym
>this time I'm working 48 hours and going out of town on my weekend off
>have never had the time nor good enough team to get the top rewards from any gym
Hoping I can scrape up 30 by the end of this one for doodoomence but I have many doubts.
>>
The Deoxys-A nerfs were not enough
>>
>>33318580
It's so wonderful that Dimension Slip is reduced by 5 thanks to Carmonite, and the reduction doubled thanks to re-spin's multiplier effect
>>
>>33318580
I'd be okay with nerfing it more.
>>33318672
Carmonite is completely terrible game design and should not be allowed to exist. Much like cosmo energy and Rayquaza in this gym.
>>
File: [Shagging Intensifies].gif (515KB, 342x270px) Image search: [Google]
[Shagging Intensifies].gif
515KB, 342x270px
>tfw when you're in the Top 400 in the Gym.

God, I love this event...
>>
>>33318919
Team/plates?
>>
>>33318919

It's Reshiram/Zekrom/Vibrava/Vibrava/Vibrava-Flygon/Gabite and the Plates are hurdle Jump/Hurdle Jump/Overdrive/Overdrive/Double Chance/X Attack.

And I just hit my 30th win, so I now have my welfare UX.
>>
>>33319160

Shit, that was for >>33319102.
>>
>>33246353
sneak well, shupper
>>
File: THIS CANNOT CONTINUE.jpg (112KB, 823x824px) Image search: [Google]
THIS CANNOT CONTINUE.jpg
112KB, 823x824px
>Be playing a game on the gym
>get both of my entry point blocked but i have out rayquaza
>ray keeps fucking up and rolling everything but his yellow
>somehow he isn't dead
>decide i am too tired of this bullshit, so i leave it to carlos
>carlos like always gets the best rolls and pulls my opponent's shit all the way back
>now i have both of his entry points, 6 figures in the field and he has 3 protecting his goal
>somehow the opponent figures out how to confuse carlos and now he's just moving back and forward the same figure
>can't deactivate carlos because i have only 30s left
>this keeps going for about 10 more of my seconds
>decide that i need to do something otherwise i might lose because of a timeout
>i deactivate carlos and fight his vibraba with my articuno
>waste a few turns and get my articuno confused, but i kill his vibraba
>i reactivate carlos and he finally starts moving
>now it's articuno vs druddigon
>articuno lands on his purple and now it's ready to freeze both of them
>once they're both frozen i won since he can't do anything
>articuno activates it's ability and both of them are frozen!
>TIMEOUT LOST
>FUUUUUUUCK
literally half a second and i would've won...
>>
File: coach Wilcox.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
coach Wilcox.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>mfw my team this gym is Vibrava/Vibrava/Vibrava/Goomy/Sneasel/Druddigon all set to evolve (except Sneasel because Weavile is trash)
>mfw one of my Flygons is c level 2 because I literally opened 6 other Flygons that I fused away.
Wishing I had Fug though
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-18-09-03-23.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-18-09-03-23.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Hey guys, I just got to 4000 material but not sure what to get. Team is pic related. I only added Greninja bc I didn't have anything else that was viable and dealt with Mew, but I've been thinking about Cobalion to help VS other Rayquaza powered up by mine and Zapdos. Also thinking about Terrakion as Beat Down can be really useful, and it's wheel is pretty strong. Another option is Combusken to get an evolved Blaziken which is really good. Another option is to wait for new figs to drop or wait to get to 5000 for a mega (none of the current ones appeal to me though).
>>
I'm confused
I have a charizard so I bought the mega y plate
But it won't let me use it at all in battle
Am I doing something wrong
>>
>>33319812
I say wait until next week for the update. We'll almost certainly get some new Megas and hopefully some new EXs as well. But I will say to definitely take Greninja out first. Fug, Heatran, and Blaziken are already enough semi-inconsistent figures that you definitely don't want Jobninja, King of Inconsistency, as well.

>>33319879
You need the Zard-Y figure as well as the plate dum-dum
>>
If the best deck when the game released worldwide went up against the best deck now, what would happen?
>>
>>33320951
Best deck now would win, just because Powercreep
>>
>>33320951
>If the best deck when the game released worldwide went up against the best deck now, what would happen?
I was looking at featured matches when the game came out, most people used this team
>Yveltalx2
>Latios and Latias in your team
>Greninja
>Ho-oh

that or a water deck, which was mostly blastoise.

so considering that the best decks right now are made out of deoxys or a team with zapdos who counter pretty much that whole team, and terrakion who shits on the other half, i would say you get a 95% win rate against the old one
>>
File: 1502900737584.png (226KB, 637x624px) Image search: [Google]
1502900737584.png
226KB, 637x624px
another gym streak broken at 7 wins from my timer going from 3 min > -1min instantly

not playing this game until they fix this shit
>>
>>33323828
Get better internet faggot
>>
File: IMG_1946.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1946.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>33301023
FUCK YOU
>>
>pokemon go is mentioned at worlds
>not even a hint of duels existence
>>
>>33325699
>one was a worldwide phenomenon for a month or two
>the other launched without too much fanfare
rely maeks u theenk
>>
>Duel STILL softlocks when opening gym boosters
>>
>>33325825
Not to mention it had already been around for close to a year in Japan
>>
>>33326072
>the game still makes you check messages, dailies, news and others whenever you log in for the first time in the day
you would think they would realize this shit is annoying
>>
File: IMG_1648.png (209KB, 287x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.png
209KB, 287x464px
>some dumbass is using two Zekrom and a Dialga with a Rayquaza, Lugia, and Shuppet
>tries to move his Shuppet up the left lane while Lugia and Rayquaza are in the middle being blocked by Zygarde and Vibrava
>knock out Shuppet with Mew, he can't bring anything onto the field to block Mew from taking the entry point
>X-Attacks Lugia into Zygarde
>land on Dragon's Breath and Lugia gets knocked out
>move Mew up
>he moves Rayquaza to block Mew
>move Vibrava to the other entry point
>he forfeits
>>
I do dumb plays on purpose because I don't know better
>>
DUDE
LUCK
LMAO
>>
>>33326072
Lol I can't understand how this shit makes it to 4.0, so goddamn annoying
>>
>opponents Virizion conveniently lands Grass Knot twice in a row on my two defenders who are +120 attackers
This piece of shit game is fucking rigged
>>
ded
>>
>>33329693
>4.0
It's just glorified 3.whatever it would've been
>>
>>33327633
The game actually softlocked on me when it did that when I was still in the game (since it does that on you on a new server day even if you're still in-game when the new day happens)
>>
>about to win
>You've received a call from Mom
>Time Up Loss
Fucking hell nice dev work
>>
Is there a good tier list or team meta list?
I played like 6 months ago and don't know if my team will hold up today
>>
>>33332050
Remember when first login messages were bugged to the point of softlock if you were not spamming the menu as soon as it was available?
>>
>>33323828
God fuck the timer jump glitch
Not that I have benefited quite a lot from the glitch myself but still
>>
Who else already got their welfare here? Aiming for the top 1200s
>>
>>33334364
Just hit 22
>>
File: IMG_3789.jpg (16KB, 329x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3789.jpg
16KB, 329x284px
>>33334364
Barely at 17 because of work taking up my time as well as fucking luckfags cheating me out of my win reeeee
>>
>Game is so ded we had the same general for almost two weeks
>>
>>33336547
At least we have a general
>>
>>33336547
That first week there really wasn't much discussion because all they really did was add three Megas that we all unanimously agreed are shit as well as add Carmonite which what is there to honestly talk about regarding that?
You can tell posts started ramping up more once the UC or Lower Hall opened up so there's that
>>
>>33332177
Strongest deck archetype right now is the tropical deck. Typically Mew, Verizion, and Zapdos are the core of the deck
and then the last three slots are some combination of Heatran, Blaziken, Terrakion, Sceptile, Moltres, Rayquaza, Karpdos or Phantump>Trevenant. Deo decks are waning as counters become more common and less niche. Poison, Rain, Tao Twins, Freeze and the odd Steel deck are firmly tier 2 by comparison. Round decks would probably be pretty potent if you got everything to level all the figures to both lvl and Clv 10.
>>
>>33336547
unfortunately Duel is not so informed with people and casuals like GO.

At least it's less dead than Magikarp Jump.
>>
Luck nerf when?
>>
File: 135498471630249847.jpg (61KB, 554x692px) Image search: [Google]
135498471630249847.jpg
61KB, 554x692px
>X-Attack Steel Wing from Articuno can still outdamage an opponent's Cold Crush from their Articuno
>>
>>33298377
If you play the draco power plate beforehand, That Extreme Speed would be a 300 if assist stacks, if you have MegaMence, it gains another + 20
>>
Nerf Rayquaza
It was perfectly balanced before
>>
>>33338580
It has 1mp, can be flytrapped, has a weak attack that takes up close to 1/3 of its wheel and gets wrecked by confusion. Rayquaza is fine.
>>
>>33338619
It has 2MP in the gym
>>
>>33338653
The gyms aren't meant to be balanced. They are supposed to be a unique kind of fun diversion from standard league play.
>>
>>33338684
Nobody plays standard league anymore
>>
File: 1387323798355.jpg (30KB, 317x337px) Image search: [Google]
1387323798355.jpg
30KB, 317x337px
>>33338653
>using gyms for your argument
Nigga, theres something broken every fucking gym, get your head out your ass
>>
File: 14610365496541.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14610365496541.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>go first
>send Vibrava up towards the middle
>my dumb fuck opponent sends his Salamence up the other side of the middle
>move Vibrava to his entry point
>he realizes he's retarded
>actually tries and move his Salamence back to attack Vibrava
>mfw he realizes he's even more retarded when Vibrating Sound activates
>walk into the goal
>>
Just got MegaMance. Used probably 60-70 total AI tickets, A+++ would watch AI games again
>>
>>33339585
So how does this work with AI tickets?
I have tons of them and thought they were useless
>>
>>33339649
Carlo is like Schrodinger's Cat, he's is both the the most useless piece of shit fucker and the most brilliant 5-D chess playing madman at the same time
>>
>>33339649
Pretty much what >>33339689 said. You win, you lose. And honestly if you have a decent deck you win a lot sometimes, partially just because Carlos takes almost no time to make moves. But since i don't care about gym ranking and just want raw win #'s for the rewards, I just jam 15 (*3=45) tickets at the start and do something else. Great to use at work when you actually need to work but want to keep your energy used. Carlos is also great at seeing MP3 Vibrava moves that sometimes even I fuck up.
>>
>>33339914
Whats a good deck for the Cup?
I'm >>33332177
Trying to get a grasp of the new meta
>>
>>33339964
For the gym, you can't go wrong with multiple Vibrava. Fug is tard strong as well. If you have Reshiram and Zekrom, they're also solid picks.
>>
>>33339964

>>33319160 is a good example team. And pretty much what >>33340014 said. I would also include Zapdos or Cobalion as strong yellows help deal with the many Vibravas.
>>
File: gorss.png (15KB, 563x587px) Image search: [Google]
gorss.png
15KB, 563x587px
>about to win
>use a double chance/x attack before capping their goal
>>
Luck nerf fucking when?
>>
>>33340403
>Can win in one turn by capping the goal
>Go cap the second entry point instead

>Opponent gets mad and goes afk
>>
File: 1348281515067.png (185KB, 357x334px) Image search: [Google]
1348281515067.png
185KB, 357x334px
>>33340905
>Use Pichu - Raichu
>Always take Pikchu down right middle on first turn
>Some people take the bait
>They miss and Pichu KOs them
>Do not evolve
>Pichu on their spawn
>Pichu wins
Can't tell you how many times I've gotten cheap wins like that
>>
>>33340938
Emi pls go too far
>>
>>33340883
update 6.6.6
luck doesn't exist anymore

you can now choose what you spin

everyone runs the same figures
>>
>>33340403
don't forget to wait the clock out until the last ten seconds remain or your opponent has to close the app and d/c
>>
>>33341009
>implying everyone doesn't already run the same figures
>>
>>33338688
Pretty much. I grab the daily mission gems and bail out.

Even with 0 Carmonite, a meme Gabite and Vibrava team, getting 30 gym wins was easy.
>>
File: 1448094284215.png (145KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448094284215.png
145KB, 400x300px
>Opponent's fug Double Chances on miss twice against my Reshiram's Fusion Flare
>>
File: Oh yeah.jpg (13KB, 252x234px) Image search: [Google]
Oh yeah.jpg
13KB, 252x234px
>>33341009
It'll be like 20XX but instead of port priority it becomes whoever goes first wins.
>meta is nothing but Rayquaza and Sceptile and maybe Terrakion against Sceptile
>hyper advanced rock paper scissors
>whoever hurdles the most wins
Sounds terrible.
>>33343844
>opponent's Rayquaza #2 misses into my Bergmite walking towards his goal
>#3 on goal flies over it
>double chances
>double breaks into 70
>win with Bergmite against a 3Ray3Bird team
>>
>>33341009
>>33344793
Still more skilled than the current game.
Also, nerf hurdle jump.
>>
>>33345758
How would you nerf Hurdle Jump
>>
>>33345764
Up the price to 3
>>
File: Screenshot_20170820-231919.png (729KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170820-231919.png
729KB, 1080x1920px
Finally got it
>>
Wait hold on. I just got Mega Salamance but they don't give you the plate for it?
>>
>>33348594
Nope, now hand over those gems goyim :^)
>>
>Memeing over a tanking faggot with Mega Salamence.
It always feels good to fuck up 10 win streaks, but this felt especially good since I got to fly over two of his pokes by his goal.
>>
Finally got 30 wins. I did pretty well over all in this gym. Only time I ran into bugbot was today on some weird losing streak that ended with me in the 1800. I hope they do more gyms where the prize is capped at 30 wins.

Nice pulls from the boosters too. I got a double Gardevoir, a double (my fourth freaking) Empoleon, and two Megazard X from booster tickets shockingly.
>>
Nerf luck
>>
Yellows should never have been allowed to be over 50
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-19-09-52-36.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-19-09-52-36.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Damn Reshizek can be brutal
>>
How did everyone pull?
I got nothing over a rare save for the welfare ux. Fun gym though.
>>
>>33351654
I got a bunch of shit
>>
>>33351654
Manaphy and nothing else notable except for maybe Combusken.
>>
>>33351822
Still haven't gotten those two damn figs yet
>>
File: IMG_1897.jpg (51KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.jpg
51KB, 500x334px
>evolved Mega Salamence in the Silver Moon Hall

>>33351654
Best thing I got was my second Sylveon but that wasn't even from the Gym
>>
>Gym ends one day early
>Was at 29 wins
why
>>
>>33352778
It ended exactly when it said americuck
>>
>>33352873
Still one day before the usual
>>
File: 1486467384994.jpg (32KB, 732x362px) Image search: [Google]
1486467384994.jpg
32KB, 732x362px
>>33352407
>buying Salamenceite
>>
>>33353292
Not me, it was the other guy I was battling
>>
File: IMG_1721.jpg (43KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1721.jpg
43KB, 540x482px
>>33352894
Assuming makes an ass out of you and me, anon
>>
>>33351654
I pulled Pangoro today. The last good thing I pulled was Suicune and that was like the day after the dragon buffs.
Didn't even get to Mence because for 3 days I wasn't able to play the game. Godly.
Not that I'd ever waste gems on that shitty ass plate.
>>33350303
This forever. Completely fucking awful for balance.
>>
File: 1485754083349.png (983KB, 750x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485754083349.png
983KB, 750x768px
Who here /3shuppet/ in the UC room?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170822-053939.png (15KB, 107x71px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-053939.png
15KB, 107x71px
>get two deo teams in three matches

why does game hate me

also new gacha game releases and of course it's from one of my favorite anime. fuck, one more gacha game to my collection
>>
I'm just glad Orange/Moss Boosters are gone, at least Black Boosters are useful.
>>
Can we expect new figures after tonights maintenance? Any predictions?
>>
>>33360579
With no balance changes, I'm fully expecting Alola to be coming in plus a few new Megas
>>
>>33360579
If we get new figures they'll probably be the ones on the load screen. I'm curious how they're going to do Cosmog and Cosmoem.
>>
>>33362471
Rapid Evolution ability :^)
>>
>>33360579
Nothing new
>>
>>33362843
What if it didnt trigger if the killing move is above 100 damage
>>
Update is out
>>
File: IMG_1957.jpg (50KB, 478x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
50KB, 478x288px
>>33366578
I hope they at least fixed the connection issues
>>
>70 forfeits to get 25 Carmonite

eh fuck it
>>
>>33366640
You don't get rewards as you get the points, I think its totalled at the end
>>
Update happened but nothing new
Literally only change was the Aquamarine hall rules
Also, I says my decks are invalid for that hall, even if I make sure not to use Zapdos, Virizion, Reshiram and Goal Block. Anyone else experiencing these problems?
>>
>you can get more than one special wheel from dailies
>>
>>33366771
plates have to be unique too
>>
>>33366771
>bans zapdos, virizion and reshiram
>doesn't ban zekrom, deoxys or blaziken
what are they thinking
>>
Well, I have to wait till the this version is available as apk again. God I hate it to play games which do not exist in my country...
>>
>>33366785
That's always been a thing. It's the best thing to get 60 gems just through fusion.
>>
>>33366816
>9 turns do nothing
>needs Overdrive to be relevant at all
>not having a Reshiram partner loses any appeal to actually use it

>only one Deoxys can be used
>implying Deoxys A is a problem without Deoxys D
>implying Deoxys D is a problem without Deoxys A
>implying Deoxys N or S

>inconsistent wheel
>can't do shit against Mew

Zapdos was banned because it completely shuts down every single sub-100 purple users on top of being 2MP and ridiculous mobility. Both Virizion and Reshiram were banned because Zapdos was banned.
>>
File: IMG_1687.jpg (21KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
21KB, 604x438px
>Darkrai in the Aquamarine Hall
I knew you weren't a welfare EX after all
>>
I guess we'll leave this general alone until the next actual update
>>
Did the maintenance happen yet? Will the instant time up bullshit finally be fixed?
>>
>>33368829
Darkrai is a halfway decent figure, especially when Zapdos doesn't exist to hard counter it. I'm sure Vibrava is running rampant too.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.