[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTCG/O General: Perky Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 52

File: Wicke-SM3.jpg (61KB, 401x559px) Image search: [Google]
Wicke-SM3.jpg
61KB, 401x559px
Old: >>32738873

New?
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>https://pastebin.com/sHq3y40X

TL:DR:
>Complete all Trainer Challenges (Cheat Engine's speedhack to speed up AI games) to get 45 free packs.
>Play through using Basic decks to unlock them for versus play.
>Farm Versus Mode theme ladder for Tokens and Tournament Tickets.
>Enter tournaments to get TRADABLE chests and packs.
>DON'T OPEN THEM.
>Trade them for the cards you actually want for a deck you want to build.
>Public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers.

What themedeck should I buy?
>Buy the Lunala one.

Resources
>http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/forum/tcg-competitive-play.156/
>http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/championship-series-event-results/
>http://thecharizardlounge.com/decklists/

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth, look on the forums in the trading section. Trading companies overprice cards, aim lower. Keep pack value in mind when trading.
>http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/33-in-game-item-exchange/

Code Giveaways:
>Post them as an image with the QR code covered. Bots will snatch plain text or uncovered QRs.
>Ask for emails and send em individually.
>Post your pulls faggot.

TotT: What deck are you most excited to build now that SM3 has leaked?
>>
Gonna keep playing Decidueye Ninetales, it hasn't dissapointed me so far
>>
File: 1497416692518.jpg (194KB, 618x881px) Image search: [Google]
1497416692518.jpg
194KB, 618x881px
Now you make a milling deck with charizard and houndoom in the discard pile.
Any more posibilities?
>>
>>32777004
Is this?
>>
>>32777004
Could use Durant BKP if you roll rainbow energy.

>>32776872
I'm interested to see the possibilities with Marshadow, and I really want to try building something around the new Darkrai's just cause he's my boy. Been having fun and decent success with Metagross GX though, and thinking of teching in one or two of the new Alolan Ninetales for more effective stalling so Vulpix isn't just KO bait while getting set up.
>>
>>32777004
Marshadow just seems like Garbodor/Muk bait. The second he enters the format, people are going to play ability lock. If they set it up, your deck is going to need a way to hit things without marshadow
>>
File: jobbersquad.png (3MB, 1760x990px) Image search: [Google]
jobbersquad.png
3MB, 1760x990px
>>32777004
Trying to think of all the decks where he'd be useful in because Marshadow is my man, right now I'm thinking he'd have the most use with Darkrai? Lets you counter the mirror and beat up grampa dragons. Or pair him up with a Drampa as a tech in a few decks if Darkrai becomes popular.

I feel like his usability has the potential to shine with the upcoming sets once we start getting Ultra Beasts though
>>
>>32777004

Oh fuck I didn't even think of that can't wait to give that a go
>>
>>32777004
>charizard

How? Marshadow can only use basic pokémon attacks.
>>
>>32777390
MMarshadow would be copying Houndoom ex, not charizard obviously. Charizard would just supplement the mill factor
>>
>>32777420
hummm... but.... why not using houndoom anyway?
>>
>>32776872
as a transgenderwoman myself i have to say that tits don't work like that
awful art
>>
Charizard would be fun in a bad deck if Crimson Storm cost 2 colorless less. I know Charizards don't need to be good for them to make bank, but at least make it fucking playable.
>>
>>32777004
Least Night March isn't in Standard anymore.
>>
>>32777060
*plays expanded*
*unsheathes archeops*

nothing personnel, kid.

but seriously it will be kind of shit in standard, but it makes night march actually good again in expanded.
>>
>>32777420
what the fuck is the point of that when houndoom has more hp?
>>
File: Marshadow-Shining-Legends.jpg (98KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Marshadow-Shining-Legends.jpg
98KB, 496x693px
>Hi it's me marshadow here to be a staple in all decks

Marshadow – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Desperation
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to your Bench, both players shuffle their hands into their decks and draw 4 cards.
[P][C] Shadow Punch: 30 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 1
>>
>>32776872
T H I C C
I
C
C
>>
>turn 1
>play your hand normally
>play this nigglet as you end your turn
>opponents starts the game with 3 cards less
ebin
>>
>>32778748
meant to quote
>>32778507
>>
>>32778507
I already make ragequit people occasionally with red card, this will be even more funnily obnoxious.

Tfw sometimes even Sylveon users ragequit because of it.
>>
File: DSC00647e.jpg (598KB, 1200x908px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00647e.jpg
598KB, 1200x908px
To the kind anon who sent me these a couple of days ago - thank you!
>>
>>32778507
>marshadow then delinquent them to 1

lmao
>>
>>32778869
you could already do that with the Red Card, but this one doesn't feed Garbodor so thats a plus
>>
All the cards are out
Woo
>>
File: Muscle-Dumbbells-SM3.jpg (60KB, 396x559px) Image search: [Google]
Muscle-Dumbbells-SM3.jpg
60KB, 396x559px
If the Pokemon this card is attached to is a Stage 1 Pokemon, its max HP is increased by 40.

Best partner?
>>
>>32779496
Sylveon stall deck for sure, hard enough to take down already with Max Potions.
>>
>>32779296
After the insanities that were Sun/Moon and Guardians Rising this set seems quite underwhelming in comparison, even if it has some good/playable cards on its own

Also
>gold Rescue Stretcher
Was this really necessary
>>
>>32779512
*unsheathes field blower*

seriously though sylveon is shit and so are muscle dumbells, FFB was only really good when there was no tool removal and this is just FFB for stage 1s.

>>32779531

idk, i feel like people are underrating this set

Actually good cards:

Darkrai-GX
Darkrai
Necrozma-GX
Gardevoir-GX
Alolan Raticate

Situationally good (could be good depending on what gets popular in standard or depending on how rotation pans out, or in expanded)

Golisopod-GX
Ho-oh-GX
Marshadow-GX
Noivern-GX
Ribombee
Seviper
Dusknoir
Vileplume

Memecore
Alolan Muk-GX
Butterfree
Gyarados
Raichu
Porygon-Z
Kingdra

of course it's shit compared to Guardians but it's not exactly evolutions, probably has as many or more good cards as SM base which was considered a pretty good set.
>>
>>32777004
>sky return loop with focus sash/fury belt

only problem is you only do 30 damage and are susceptible to N and you'd run out of tools and field blower
>>
Alolan muk gx is going to be my favorite meme
>>
>no DDE in the new set
Are Dragons even more dead?
>>
>>32780822
DDE isn't getting a Japanese reprint because it'll still be in standard after rotation. They'll probably add it to our August set.
>>
>>32780949
Oh you're right, I forgot Japan operates under a different set standard. I really hope they do, I'm tired of TPCi introducing helpful and interesting mechanics and cards and abandoning them, RIP ancient traits.
>>
They honestly just should've made Dragon energy basic instead of trying to do the elemental gimmick.
>>
>>32781240
They shoulda had dragon types always take on their other type and made them all tech cards
>>
>>32779598
>Necrozma-GX
I'm curious what you would run this with to make this a good card? Tapu Koko with Necrozma GX attack for memes or Metagross GX for psychic energy spam?
>>
>>32779598
>Alolan Raticate
why
>>
>>32782129
90 damage for zero energy with a Choice Band
>>
>>32782281
Wow, almost as good as Passimian/Mew hitting 130 for a dce!
2 hit KOing is shit in our current format, can barely 1 for 1 with one prize decks, and exes have enough health to prevent 1 hit KOs, and can get around you getting the second ko
and that's for passimian
a very reliable deck, but still 2 hit koing and 3 hit koing in some particularly bad matchups
it'd be good on a psychic mon
>>
>>32779598

Necrozma-GX is situational at best. It walls Tauros and Drampa and does nothing else. Ho-oh-GX is shit until we get something to actually partner it with.

Also Salazzle-GX is situational as is Lunatone.

Salazzle could be paired with Ho-oh I guess
>>
>>32782123
Koko+Lele+Necrozma could be pretty sick
>>
>>32782559
Ho-Oh+Kiawe+M Charizard could be cool if the format stays this slow
>>
>>32782558

0 energy is good since you can theoretically power up something in your back row as your real attacker while raticate fucks around

imagine it in a primal groudon deck where raticate takes the role of wobbuffet
>>
do we know exactly what's going to be in Burning Shadows? Is there a list somewhere?
>>
>>32783887
No and no.
Personally hoping for baby Lele NecroMa and Kiawe
>>
Anyone have any recommendations for good tcg youtube channels? I like listening to pack opening videos when I'm working on other things. It's comfy background noise and seeing people pull rare cards/complete sets is nice.
>>
>>32784461
deriumspokemon is a good one. They have a couple 1000 pack openings and also a 6000 pack opening. They opening every new product in bulk as soon as it comes out as well. Very good background noise
>>
>>32782558
You don't get it, it attacks for zero energy attachment, zero investment other than a tool card which most decks run in abundance anyways and more importantly it doesn't lock you out of attaching more tools.

>>32782559
Ho-oh doesn't really need any partner it doesn't already have. People are too obsessed with the GX attack when you can hit for 210 on turn 2 with a Kiawe and either choice band or power heater. Not even expanded volc ramps up that fast.

And it's lightning weak instead of water which is generally more favorable. Turt GX lets you recover from a KO effectively and you have the classic fire turbo support of Volcanions. Loses super hard to Koko, but just having a bad matchup isn't a deal breaker when that matchup isn't going to be meta dominating on its own merits, and Koko probably won't be.

>>32782559
Necrozma and baby Lele can instawipe any EX/GX spam deck. Necrozma also works pretty well as a one of in Metagross-GX.
>>
>>32777529
Yours, maybe. But you're trans. Hers are real.
>>
What would you say is the best start to get to know the game? i'm not planning to play competitively, but here and there for fun with friends.

i'd be willing to pay 50 bucks, i want to get starters and boosters. but which ones?
>>
>>32785317
I'd recommend the Battle Arena Decks -- they're not current format, but are fun because it gives you two decks with fairly powerful cards. The other theme decks are pretty lackluster.
>>
>>32785317
Either Rayquaza vs Keldeo, or Black Kyurem vs White Kyurem. Those $30 packages give you two good decks that aren't ass-slow like theme decks, but not so fast that they wear you out and require competitive-level thinking each turn.
>>
>>32785539
>>32785534

do they even include 60 cards? i've seen 2 Deck-Packs that only consist of 2 30 card decks, which isn't even legal by the rules.
>>
>>32785560
*just looked it up, and yes they do indeed include 60 cards per deck. thats very cool, and not even too expensive. i don't even understand why there are these 30 vs 30 card decks to buy, seems like an odd marketing choice to me if it's not even legally playable by the rules. especially if there are 60 vs 60 card packs to buy, like these.
>>
>>32785571
I haven't looked at the 30v30 deck lists, but they're probably there if $30 is too steep of a price for entry-level. They're made to play as 30 card decks, with only 3 prizes instead of 6.
>>
How is this game from a collector's point of view? I mainly play MtG with my friends because that's all we've played for the past 10 years, but lately I've seen various full arts and secret rares at my local shop and have considered buying cards just to collect. Is there a general consensus on how pricey/accessible it is to collect full sets?
>>
File: 1115291.jpg (40KB, 323x450px) Image search: [Google]
1115291.jpg
40KB, 323x450px
>>32785650
>Is there a general consensus on how pricey/accessible it is to collect full sets?
I don't know, but I do know that the ultra high-price rainbow ultra mega rares are numbered above the set number (this card is GRI 166/145 for instance) so it's generally agreed they don't really count, especially since they're just pimped out versions of cards already in the set.
Also, cards of high-profile Pokemon such as Charizard never lose their value.
>>
>>32785712
>numbered above the set number (this card is GRI 166/145 for instance)
Oh, okay. Obviously those are gonna be expensive as all hell, but from what I gather collecting just 145/145 wouldn't be as hard to do as it would be to collect everything else. Some of those over the top shiny ones are really nice, though. I may look into collecting a set at some point.
>>
are there Pokemon that were never been made into pokemon cards?
>>
>33 pakcs of GUR
>no idea what to get with them

There's literally nothing I want or need until Burning Shadows releases.
Should I get more Leles to trade for packs of BUS when it comes out?
>>
>>32785650
Depends how completionist you get. You really gonna be happy to get everything in a set, stop and not get the last few secret rares? You want to get every card as regular, or its holo/reverse version too?

Its been around €300-400 to collect each expansion since the start of the XY block as they came out on average. Buy a booster for ~100, get all your missing singles with the rest. Some more or less expensive than that and obviously steeper to now, go back and try get an older expansion.

Since the start of the SM block, they have introduced so many fucking SRs in each set, 20 and 24 where it used to be 2 or 3. So now its closer to ballpark €600-700.
>>
>>32785571
there are rules for playing with half decks.
>>
>>32786005
No, but there are pokemon that haven't been printed since like 2008 or so.
>>
Between that fugly anime set and current pokémon FAs being the blandest in the pokémon TCG history, I'm glad I'm not a collector.
>>
File: 1489869068006.jpg (25KB, 380x404px) Image search: [Google]
1489869068006.jpg
25KB, 380x404px
>play speed Lapras
>be deep in a game
>21 cards left in the deck
>3 prizes to go
>not a single Sycamore drawn
>>
File: Indonesia.jpg (537KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
Indonesia.jpg
537KB, 1191x842px
>garb is too OP they said
1st – Tito Santoso (Indonesia) – Solgaleo GX/Rayquaza
2nd – Adrian Velasco (Philippines) – Garbodor/Espeon GX
3rd – Hendy Chrisyanto (Indonesia) – Greninja
4th – Lim Jit Min (Singapore) – Decidueye GX/Ninetales GX
5th – Ho Wei Joey (Singapore) – Decidueye GX/Ninetales GX
6th – Clifton Goh (Singapore) – Decidueye GX/Ninetales GX/Vileplume
7th – Chun Yee Wei (Malaysia) – Garbodor/Drampa GX
8th – Yogie Surya (Indonesia) – Garbodor/Drampa GX
>>
File: Singapore.jpg (536KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
Singapore.jpg
536KB, 1191x842px
>garb is bad for the meta they said
1st – Dendy Santoso (Indonesia) – Garbodor/Espeon GX
2nd – Tito Santoso (Indonesia) – Solgaleo GX/Rayquaza
3rd – Jason Yong (Malaysia) – Tapu Bulu GX/Vikavolt
4th – Lim Jit Min (Singapore) – Decidueye GX/Ninetales GX
5th – Matthew Koo (Hong Kong) – Lurantis GX/Flareon
6th – Lawrence Choong (Malaysia) – Tapu Bulu GX/Vikavolt
7th – Clifton Goh (Singapore) – Darkrai EX/Dragonair
8th – Yogie Surya (Indonesia) – Garbodor/Drampa GX
>>
>>32785715
Collecting a Complete set means to get every numbered card from the set they come in. So the Secret and Hyper Rares cards absolutely count.
Collecting a Master set means to get everything from the set including the reverse holo cards for common, uncommon and rare cards.
>>
>>32786267
Nothing is too OP right now, I think that the Guardians meta is pretty well balanced honestly. Garbodor basically did away with all of the old cancer decks while enabling tons of new decks that are generally more interesting to play.

I'd say it's less clean and crisp gameplay wise, you never get that super satisfying shaymin masturbation session anymore but you also don't have to sit and watch shaymin masturbation sessions and there's less autopilot decks.
>>
>>32786538
yeah, fuck clean and crisp. The meta is the healthiest, most diverse and most fun it's been in years. Someone said it a thread or two back, but it's less about making a meta call now, and more about building and playing your deck well.
>>
>>32786005
Kadabra has been unable to be printed. Part of why they made EX basics, so that they could print alakazam in a set without Kadabra in it.
Some idiot Magician copyrighted it for his card game and won't sell the rights.
>>
>>32786896
Yeah we haven't had a Kadabra since WotC printed it.
>>
File: AbraMysteriousTreasures69.jpg (242KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
AbraMysteriousTreasures69.jpg
242KB, 600x831px
>>32786975
Though the last Abra they ever printed (2007) skipped it. Which was a clever workaround.
>>
>>32786155
Bonsly and Mantyke for instance
>>
>>32786757
I really like this meta, but I'm worried about the next packs. Particularly about scoop up and to a lesser degree Acerola.

They are really pushing for evolution decks to make a comeback though.
>>
>>32787021
They need to do Abra with ability called Magic Trick: When you attach a Psychic Energy card from your hand to this Pokémon during your turn, you may search your deck for Alakazam and put it onto this Pokémon to evolve it. Then, shuffle your deck.
>>
>>32778748
Or.

>Turn 1 play hand normally
>Play stadium
>Play Marshadow
>Play Delinquent
>>
>>32786896
I thought the reason was not copyright, but the fact that it resembled uri geller and he sued the pokemon company when he saw a dark kadabra card
>>
>Check out of curiousity MBlaziken cards
>There's only one
>It's a promo
>From two years ago
>Meanwhile Pokémon like Gardevoir and its mega can be found in fucking multiple expansions with ease
And now that megas are officially dead, there is no hope for a reprint or a new card.
What the hell were they thinking?
>>
>>32786896
how the fuck do you copyright something that already belongs to someone else?
>>
>>32787320

They weren't. They genuinely had no idea how to balance mega evolutions or break evolutions.
>>
>>32787342
That doesn't really justify them for making only one (1) card for Mega Blaziken across all these years. Or one EX regular Blaziken for all that matters, damn.
>>
Who else is going to be glad when VS Seeker rotates simply because you gain four extra deck slots?
>>
>>32787442

Considering you're likely just going to add supporters that you'd otherwise be missing or other consistency cards, I don't really see why you'd be excited.
>>
>>32787372
Hey, at least they made one for Mega Blaziken. There is lots of Megas without a card like: Sableye, Medicham, Banette or Lopunny. And Blaziken is already good in the games, let other pokes shine man.
>>
>Please adjust your cart to ensure that you have at least $2.00 of product(s) in your cart
I guess when tcgplayer updated their site design, they increased the cart minimum too.
>>
>>32787536
>No MLopunny
This makes me even more angry
>>
>>32787308
My roommate may have explained it wrong. Wouldn't be the first time he got bad info off reddit.
>>
>>32787332
By doing it first, and just being so underground they don't realize they're stepping on your toes. It was the name of a set or something, he didn't copyright the pokemon just the name, in a card game context.
>>
>>32787706
His info is wrong.

>>32787721
And yours is too.
>>
>In November 2000, Geller sued video game company Nintendo for £60 million over the Pokémon species "Yungerer", localized in English as "Kadabra", which he claimed was an unauthorized appropriation of his identity.[104][105] The Pokémon in question has psychic abilities and carries a bent spoon. Geller also claimed that the star on Kadabra's forehead and the lightning patterns on its abdomen are symbolisms popular with the Waffen SS of Nazi Germany.[105] The katakana for the character's name, ユンゲラー, is visually similar to the transliteration of Geller's own name into Japanese (ユリゲラー). He is quoted as saying: "Nintendo turned me into an evil, occult Pokémon character. Nintendo stole my identity by using my name and my signature image."[105] As of 2008 the situation was still ongoing. Pokémon anime director and storyboard artist Masamitsu Hidaka confirmed in an interview that Kadabra would not be used on a Pokémon Trading Card until an agreement was reached on the case. As of 2017, the agreement has not been reached and the last Kadabra card released was in the Skyridge e-Reader set.[106]

Imagine being so up your own ass that you disrupt a card game played by millions just because you think a character is ripping you off.
>>
>>32787806
> just because you think
Pretty sure he did for the money
>>
File: jihad.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
jihad.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>Can't find Skyla sleeve anywhere

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>32777529

>woman

Kek
>>
>>32787835
He's a spoon-sanding jewish conman, of course he did it for the money.
>>
>>32787835
The money would be important for a con man like Geller, but he's also a total asshole about anything that hurts his ego even slightly, so I think that was his main motivation.
>>
>>32788967
>Geller has claimed his feats are the result of paranormal powers[14] given to him by extraterrestrials,[41] but critics such as James Randi have shown that Geller's tricks can be replicated with stage magic techniques
>>
Has anyone gotten the Decidueye Primarina or Incineroar GX boxes? Are the FA cards in the boxes SM or Promo cards?
>>
>>32787806
>>32789039
wew
>>
File: 20170616_152618.jpg (2MB, 2316x3052px) Image search: [Google]
20170616_152618.jpg
2MB, 2316x3052px
>tfw you're like 3 cards short of a good vikavolt list but you don't want to buy Leles or another tin right now

any other cheap tech cards I should be using in lieu of 3 bulu/3 lele?
>>
>>32789849
>Energies from different sets

You are a fucking monster
>>
>>32789889
I like my 1st ed neo era energies. I convinced kids at my LGS they're super secret rares because they have the double stars on them.

Of course some hypernerd had to ruin the fun by autistically explaining old set markers and then the nuances of the original modified format which he still tries to get people to play with him even though I'm the only one at the shop who has the cards for it and I told him that format was so fucking bad it made me quit the game.
>>
>>32789942
You sound autistic and unfun to be around
>>
>>32789551

They're SM Promo.
>>
>>32777529
as a fat girl you are full of shit
>>
>>32784715
>2D girl
>real
>>
>>32790238
I'm not. I even humor the modifiedfag once in awhile though I still hate playing that shit. He never got to play seriously during the era despite obsessing over it because he was too young to totally get it, he just watched me and his brother play it and the autism fairy struck him.
>>
>>32790532
Still doesn't make you female.
>>
File: IMG_1640.png (279KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.png
279KB, 700x990px
>tfw a Ninetales will never Reveal her Roastie to you
>>
>>32790509
L O N D O N
>>
>>32790634
michigan
>>
File: damn.jpg (209KB, 1280x691px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
209KB, 1280x691px
So were getting Ashs Pikachu-GX right?
>>
Hello /ptcgo/ returning player here. Turns out my old deck was rotated out and I can no longer abuse my old Ariados/Machamp deck in standard. What super low budget deck do you recommend for standard? I copied a Garbodor deck from some chink in youtube but it's fucking garbage, probably needs stuff like Espeon and Tapu Lele to work well.
>>
>>32786269
how the hell does solgaleo/rayquaza works?
>>
>>32791069
Baby rayquaza recycles energy like lurantis but not giving one more prize.
>>
>>32790932
'
I mean, that's already a card so I don't know why we wouldn't
>>
>>32791069
the same as solg lurantis but better because it takes a lower card investment to run rayquayquay
>>
>>32789942
jfc, get a life. i feel less nerdish just for having you post in the same thread as me.
>>
>>32791610
what, you don't get a kick out of making children believe stupid things when they ask you stupid questions?
>>
>>32791616
I try to interact with them seldom as possible.
>>
>>32791616
Are you really autistic enough to enjoy "pulling one over" on a little kid?
>>
>>32786341
I probably wouldn't be satisfied unless I did get the rares, I don't think I'm that interested in a Master set just yet.
>>32786139
I expected it to be a lot more expensive, actually. I'd probably end up picking one of the XY sets to work with, after seeing how much bullshit is in the new sets I don't think I'm ready to commit to that just yet. Do you know of a particular set that'd be a good starting point, or are they all roughly the same as far as difficulty to collect? I also found out that there's a difference between the JP sets and US sets, with the US sets having more cards per set than Japan. Would that mean the JP cards are easier to collect?
>>
>>32781003
We're probably gonna see another one when Ultra Beasts make their debut in the TCG, too, if they're not just all basic GXs.
>>
How much does 2 drampa gx cost in packs?
>>
>>32790694
Me too bebe, how far are we talking?
>>
File: 1400582831588.png (107KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400582831588.png
107KB, 500x500px
>>32792361
>>
>>32790589
>her
>>
>>32777004
why the fuck would i use houndoom when i could use breakpoint durant
>>
>>32792361
post your tummy
>>
Okay so, i bought a tinbox to get some booster packs along with my battlepack (i'm >>32785317) and the literal first pack i opened rotom pokedex with the artwork covering the whole card. Is this card worth something? It looks so special.
>>
File: rotom-dex-sun-moon-159.jpg (673KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
rotom-dex-sun-moon-159.jpg
673KB, 700x990px
>>32792871
That's a Full Art Secret Rare. It's worth about $6. Secret Rares and Full Arts in general are worth quite a bit more, you just happened to get one that doesn't see play. Still, it being worth what it is should tell you how hard they are to come by.
>>
Goddamn, the trainer battles sucks. The theme decks are fucking terrible. Am I able to edit them to be less trash or is it a "fuck you, rng till you win" type deal?
>>
>>32793266
They get better once you win a bunch of matches
>>
>>32793266
Better once they have all their cards. Still not great. The ones you buy with coins (you'll need at least one to get the 4 stars and free packs) are better.

But no theme decks is competitive. They're built wrong for that. Not enough trainers.
To get a competitive deck for non-theme Versus, you'll have to build it.
>>
>>32791069
like so: http://thecharizardlounge.com/2017/05/24/fun-in-the-sun-solgaleo-gxrayquaza/
>>
>>32791918
The Jap sets run completely different. Generally they have two half-sets for each of our one, with mostly the same cards but a lot of odd cards find themselves in different sets instead by the time we get the "same" release. Promos can sometimes be completely different. But if you go Jap then you'll have to deal with working through their websites etc. I've never bought a Japanese card in my life but I imagine it is going to be much trickier (plus always with the shipping costs). I imagine it's more difficult. Plus if you ever intend to actually play with the things you will need English versions anyway (unless you're in Japan).

As for difficulty the general rule of thumb has to be the older the harder to get. There are some expansions which are going to be more expensive on average, such as Roaring Skies. That one did get an unusual second print run recently, so maybe a bad example, but it shows just how much in demand it was (that is the set that had Shaymin in it, i.e. most expensive card still in rotation at that time). In your shoes I would just pick a point in the XY block that you like the look of the cards in and start with that. From there work backwards and forwards through the expansions so you eventually fill out the entire block. That's what I am doing anyway, started with Phantom Forces and working my way outwards both directions.

Good listings here: https://pkmncards.com/sets/
>>
>>32791068
I thought champdos is still standard? You dont have fighting stadium and muscle band anymore but thats easily supplemented with new cards like choice band
>>
>>32794276

I also lost Hawlucha, Landorus and Lucario EX. I don't know what Pokemons to use other than Ariados and Machamp right now, that's my biggest problem. Maybe Carbink break?
>>
>>32786267
Why make a graph of 8 players? I thought it was all people who played there.
>>
File: Cap.png (423KB, 646x447px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.png
423KB, 646x447px
just under 80 unused codes

unsure if I want to use them myself
>>
>>32794803

Sell them maybe?
>>
File: ssh, loli is charging.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ssh, loli is charging.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>all my Dollar Trees don't have Guardians Rising yet

God fucking damn it I need my easy profits.
>>
I have to teach a kid to play the card game are there any beginner products worth buying? Something with a couple of full sized decks that play well off each other and of course up to date rule book would be ideal.
>>
>>
>>32796228
Metagross is still hanging on
>>
Is it possible to play ptcgo on an Android phone
>>
AAAAAHHHHHHHH
>>
>>32796352
yes it is. i play on my htc 10. just download the latest apk and play like normal
>>
>>32791969
Doubt it. At most I'm seeing them all having Beast Boost ability, extra damage after scoring a KO probably.

>>32796352
Yes, but you need to manually install the latest .apk, you can't install from the play store unless you're using a tablet.
>>
>>32796380
>>32796389
Alright thanks
>>
lol Zoroark
>>
>8th seed wins
lol
>>
>>32795852
people generally rate the battle arena decks well, they're not 'full' decks in that you're kind of expected to split the decks apart to make an actual list with them (ie each deck has 2 ultra balls and 2 sycamore, combine them and you get enough for a big boy deck) but it's enough to teach the basic concepts.

If the kid likes Rayquaza the Keldeo v Rayquaza set is pretty good.
>>
File: 24.jpg (453KB, 800x821px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
453KB, 800x821px
So, I was playing Sylveon at the local weekly tournament and I got kicked out for drawing out the game and ""Bullying"" little kids because I "wouldn't let them play"

Fuck this game
>>
>>32797206
that's too autistic for me to believe
>>
File: 1402508619462.png (26KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1402508619462.png
26KB, 679x427px
>>32797206
Good shit lol
>>
>>32796883
We need a good fighting deck to punch out these zoroark
>>
File: 1485730556494.jpg (127KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1485730556494.jpg
127KB, 800x534px
>>32797218
The kid is probably around 10, actually autistic and his parents are incredibly rich, they spend like 200 bucks on card for the kid each time I see them at the shop. We started playing and after 10 minutes of dead drawing the autist was almost crying and the judge came up to me and told me to leave. Wouldn't surprise me if the parents asked him to kick me out
>>
So every theme deck that I buy I'll have do those challenges if I want to get extra cards in right?
>>
>>32797358
No, the ones you buy are fully unlocked.
>>
>>32797206
This is the worst part about playing locally. Too many autistic 10 year olds with overprotective, rich parents who won't let anything happen to their useless snowflakes.
>>
>>32797393
My local only has one or two people out of fifteen a week younger than 20.
>>
>>32797410
You are pretty lucky, we are around 5 regular that are older than 18, the rest are all kids, who cheat. If one of those kids still try to argue that you draw 8 card when you play Lillie I'm gonna get angry.
>>
>>32797678
And the two who are younger tend not to cheat.
They're fucking richfags who always run blinged cancer decks, but they don't cheat.
>>
>>32797692
What's wrong with blinged deck?
>>
>>32797701
I'm a utilitarian who believes that inaction bears the same responsibility as action, so I basically think everyone is acting iniquitously at all times.
and i can't afford to bling out my deck i'm still in debt for spending $1666 on a high impact sexual violence miniatures board game
>>
>>32776872
There should be a Pokemon GX with 300 HP and no attacks or abilities.
>>
>>32797806
Why would you want wailord back?
>>
File: 1436119215571.png (311KB, 402x554px) Image search: [Google]
1436119215571.png
311KB, 402x554px
>>32797806
>>
>>32797856
Because in the current format it wouldn't be as good as it was.
>>
>>32797864
That has an attack.
I'm talking a Pokemon card that's basically just a name, an HP, and a pic.
>>
>>32797871
It might as well not even have an attack
>>
>>32797206
>go to locals with mill deck
>other guy just plays really slowly
>everyone else's matches finish
>kid tells tournament director I'm stalling (even though he's the one taking forever on his turns) just because I'm playing a prize-denial mill deck
>tournament director just declares kid winner at the last minute because he took more prizes even though I was about to deck him out

and then another time

>go to locals
>go 5-0 and stomp everyone
>one other guy goes 4-1
>4-1 guy gets 1st place, I get second place
>difference is like 3 packs so I'm a little pissed
>he explains that it's based on ELO, the regulars have higher ELO so they face stronger opponents and their wins count more
>>
File: EX15_EN_10.png (182KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
EX15_EN_10.png
182KB, 245x342px
>>32797871
Robo Subs? Maybe this is of your liking.
>>
>>32798039
>ELO
what the actual fuck? I'm 100% sure that's not allowed
>>
>>32794247
I'm mainly looking to just collect the cards, not necessarily play. If I ever decide to play, however, I know that my local shop doesn't care about foreign cards for casual play (which is all I'd really do). I talked to a friend of mine that's into pokemon and he told me that JP cards are printed on higher quality card stock, so I think I may just collect the japanese.

Thanks for the help, man, I appreciate it!
>>
>>32798043
Not him, but that actually seems like a really cool card.
I didn't play on that format, was 80HP easy to OHKO?
>>
>>32798066

they gave everyone who played there an ELO rating I think to prevent little kids from getting paired with big bad neckbeard round one so they could have fun at tournaments without interfering with the tourneyfags.

You would only get paired against people in your ELO range, and that was based on win% in previous tournaments. Only problem is it fucked newcomers like me over since you have to win tournaments before you're even allowed to win tournaments.
>>
>>32798106
this is why we have age groups
so the kiddies can drool on each other while everyone else plays
>>
>>32798175

It was pretty bullshit, but admittedly some of the 10-13 year olds had meta decks and were just as good as the older guys, so a strict age-split wouldn't be fair.

to be honest I think the tournament director just didn't like me winning and used it as an excuse to fix pairings and let whoever he wanted win. Oh you won more matches? Well X played higher quality opponents so he wins. Oh you played higher quality opponents? Well X won more matches. so he wins.
>>
>>32776872
When are the "New?" files gonna get updated? They're kind of out of date.
>>
File: post.jpg (158KB, 788x416px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
158KB, 788x416px
Thinking of running this post rotation. Darkrai = GX, Lysandre = Guzma. Dark head is pretty fun to use.
>>
>>32798569
Why Hypno and not Honchkrow?
>>
>>32798582
>Dark Head hits 190 with band for just an Elixir and a DCE
>Darkrai GX can kill anything for free using Hypno once a game
>Koko has free retreat and can do chip to everything while Hypno puts them to sleep, also prevents 210 GXs from escaping to the bench after a Dark Head
>Carbink because TCGO hates me and pits this deck against Sylveon constantly
>Lysandre = Guzma so I can just retreat into Koko and back into Darkrai over and over for heavy damage (and Elixir faggotry)
>>
>>32798043
>1 of the defending pokemon
Oh yeah, this is from when doubles was a thing.

I miss that. Doubles in tcg was neat. A new format, like mtg's EDH.
>>
>>32798623
Oh fugg I looked at the wrong Hypno.
>>
>>32798098
Somewhat? In the same set, Salamence ex had 160, Rayquaza ex had 110. Latias ex had 100.

Current Latias EX has 160. Rayquaza EX has 170. Salamence EX has 180.

Including Mega EXs, things are about 220ish, but megas are megas.

So, comparing to modern times, it's be like if that Snorlax had like maybe 120hp.
>>
>>32798861
That's disappointing, a 160 equivalent would have been cool, so like half of GX/EX's couldn't kill it but the other half could.
>>
Which is more expensive right now, Lysandre or Computer Search?
>>
>>32798861
I would like to see a like, average HP and 1,2,3,4 Energy to Damage chart over time. Would be pretty cool to see how the numbers have inflated.
>>
>>32799114
>and 1,2,3,4 Energy to Damage
Most playable critters have had highly variable damage numbers.
>>
>>32798957
Why pick up Lysandre FAs when they're about to rotate out of standard?

TCGplayer for price needs
>>
>>32799166
Lysandre will still be used in every Expanded deck. Computer Search is out of rotation and worth like 40-50 dollars now.
>>
>>32799406
Isn't Guzma almost categorically better?
>>
>>32799429
Not every time, you may not be able to retreat the mon you promote. That said I'm pretty sure every expanded deck is going to run one of each.
>>
Yes Daddy
>>
File: Trainers-Mail-Alternate-Promo.jpg (171KB, 1108x1472px) Image search: [Google]
Trainers-Mail-Alternate-Promo.jpg
171KB, 1108x1472px
>>
File: pikachu.png (100KB, 462x604px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
100KB, 462x604px
Is trading one Manaphy EX for two Pikachu EX (Mega Thunderbolt) and one Genesect EX a good trade for me? (It's my Manaphy EX).
>>
File: 1349284508566.jpg (685KB, 1693x2610px) Image search: [Google]
1349284508566.jpg
685KB, 1693x2610px
>>32800067
Nevermind: apparently it's not.
>>
>>32800067
manaphy ex is a useful card

pikachu ex is a shit card

so no.
>>
Should I trade my Shaymemes 1for1 for Leles?
>>
>>32797692
>that one little smug cunt that netdecks the current strongest and dumbest deck and acts smug the whole fucking tournament but gets extremely upset if he loses

I had one of those and he would switch TCG every two months.
>>
>>32801693
If you don't plan to play expanded yeah.
Even right now people are dropping Shaymin masturbation.
>>
>>32798543
as soon as someone is irritated enough by them being so out of date they put in the effort to update them. go for it.
>>
>>32798543
https://pastebin.com/37T3bzee
How's this? Updated the rough prices, theme recommendations, added mention of Lele alongside Shaymin, few tweaks to meta decks but I don't pay a great deal of attention to the meta so I'm probably off with that.
>>
>>32802165
take trainers' mail out of 'most decks want...'
>>
>>32797731
>high impact sexual violence miniatures board game
Kingdom Death?
>>
I just downloaded ptcgo and I was wondering should I fill in all the stars on the challenge
>>
>>32802458
Yes you should.
Read the pastebin that was just posted.
>>
>>32797206
Can you report a place to Play! Pokémon for not following the rules? Can't they remove their credentials and stop giving them promos?
>>
File: Capture.png (968KB, 1159x736px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
968KB, 1159x736px
Been having success with this budget deck, thought you guys might think it's cool.

Any suggestions to make it better?
>>
>>32799580
eh, more likely to put in float stones or a free retreater, which is the case now anyways. It will be better in 95% of cases not to mention the utility of the just using it for retreating purposes, any deck with high retreat will value this even higher than Lysandre since it's a flexible card.
>>
>>32802448
Hell yeah
>>
>>32803582
Winona maybe
>>
A. Slushslash
Fliptini
Heatmor from sm3

how do i make this meme a reality?
>>
>>32776872
thicc wicke
>>
>>32804363
What's the meme? I don't see the synergy.
1 extra card draw and a 50 u-turn.
VS
Flip 2 coins, pull a card from the discard for each.
and
Reflip your coins once a turn.

What does the sandslash do?
>>
>>32804748
Draw two cards once per turn iirc
>>
>>32804775
That would be the one extra card draw mentioned, yeah.

Why is it paired with the other two?
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
1/2
>>
File: 2.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
2/2
>>
File: vk3sCMa.png (833KB, 965x539px) Image search: [Google]
vk3sCMa.png
833KB, 965x539px
>>32804942
I didn't have most of these, nice to have for the sake of collecting, thanks for sharing.
>>
File: CBR-WPGD-5F3-AWG.jpg (157KB, 880x535px) Image search: [Google]
CBR-WPGD-5F3-AWG.jpg
157KB, 880x535px
>>32804942
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 1493274064534.png (307KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
1493274064534.png
307KB, 815x608px
>>32804748
>>32804775
>>32804790

a sandslash (with shrine of memories) + fliptini= 75% chance of your opponent being unable to attack...

the idea is to stall and then refuel with heatmor, im just not sure how to make it more consistent.
>>
>>32804295
Forgot that card existed, thanks anon
>>
>>32805150
Shrine of memories. Okay. See, you didn't mention that. Makes perfect sense now.
>>
>>32804931
>>32804942
Are these all already redeemed?

All of these I've tried are...
>>
>>32800013
is that yours?
>>
>>32798039
for one... fuck you, you dirty milling piece of shit

on the other hand, it IS a valid way to win, and if he's stalling as fuck, then is his fucking fault to don't know how to deal with mills. Fuck that kid.
>>
>>32805630
> milling piece of shit
Every time i see someone complaining of mill when its as fun to play as other decks, maybe more because you need full understanding of the meta to build it.
>>
>>32805679
yeah, but it does takes out the fun to other guy. It can be a well made attacking deck, but milling will shit on it for... well... playing normally. It should be considered illegal to play against a newer player with a milling deck, since it can make them just leave the fucking game already.
>>
>>32805561
You're two hours late, anon. They were probably all gone within a few minutes.
>>
File: 1476946277795.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1476946277795.png
367KB, 568x454px
They're never going to release my boy exeggutor, are they?
>>
>>32806142
I expect Alolan Exeggutor to be a dragon-type GX at some point.
>>
Do the Generations packs come with the Radiant Collection cards, or is that a separate altogether? I just finished collecting all of Evolutions and I'm thinking about doing Generations next
>>
>>32806164
it comes all together. And, I think that's a hard set to complete, since the packs aren't exactly on regular sale.
>>
>>32806164
>Do the Generations packs come with the Radiant Collection cards
Yessir they do
>>
So, sorry if im late but there's no card in evolution worth using right?
>>
>>32806280
There are some cards in it that have niche use like Dragonite EX, Brock's Grit, Starmie, but for the most part the set is pretty worthless
>>
>>32806325
It's fun to collect though.
>>
>>32807408
>collect
>fun
I'll never understand you people.
>>
>>32807452
What's not to love about having 2500+ in bulk that you'll never use?
>>
i have a pretty big container of about 300 pokemon cards from when i was young that i want to sell on ebay/craigslist/amazon, where can i get price estimates on all my cards?
>>
>>32809448

possibly $10 if you're lucky
>>
File: 1456698907947.png (46KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
1456698907947.png
46KB, 300x238px
Where can I buy lots of cheap codes online?
>>
File: hoarders.jpg (105KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
hoarders.jpg
105KB, 630x419px
>>32808866
>>
>>32810115
Troll and Toad sells them for a decent price
>>
2XB-KC22-J7R-X26
>>
>>32809448
Bulk cards aren't worth shit. Unless you have a complete collection of mints or some super nice shit like 1st ed charizard misprints you're not going to get very much.

300 cards isn't even that many.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1050x547px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1050x547px
>>32811326
Thanks
>>
Do they ever remove or rotate out packs on PTCGO
>>
>>32806159
>So tall it's a 2card gimmick
>>
>>32811389

Remove from the store, yes. But all rotated packs eventually come back into the store through bundles. Only standard format packs can be found in the store usually.
>>
>>32807408
Is it bad that I agree with you?
I'm so close to completing the set -- I just need that goddamn full art M Pidgeot
>>
>>32811427
What packs and theme decks are about to rotate?
>>
>>32787806
When Uri dies, will they be able to use Kabadra again? He IS getting on in years.
>>
>>32811683

Nobody knows for sure, but my money would be on primal clash, ancient origins, and roaring skies.
>>
Hmm
>>
>>32812014
>roaring skies
Well that's going to shake things up.
>>
What pack does Umbreon come in?
>>
>>32811943
yeah, he's like 70 now isn't he.

then again, one of his tricks was stopping his heart and starting it back up again, so eh, there goes all the easy ways for him to die.
>>
>>32776872
So... Bulbapedo says I should have 4 starter decks right now, a yellow, a blue, a red, and a green. I only have the first three. What's wrong?
>>
>>32812468
which one fucker?
>>
>>32812519
Did you complete the tutorial?
>>
>>32812519
They "rotate" free decks; old decks (green, blue, red) were replaced by yellow, new blue, new red.
>>
>>32812545
After some looking I found that the pack is called Dark Explorers I think
>>
>>32812635
yeah
>>32812653
Yeah, I figured that out. They forgot to update the main PTCGO page, but they did update their list of online decks.

>>32776872
Speaking of, by the way, to whoever writes the pastebin, there are more codes that give you free copies of Rallying Cry. You can get up to 5.
Which is enough to run 4-of of any cards within.
>>
What are the best budget decks for someone who doesn't have Shaymeme and Lele? Greninja?
>>
>>32813000
Yes, and only Greninja
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 651x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 651x564px
>snorlax
JUST
1 in 7 chance to get bulu is good either way
>>
Which set from the X&Y block is your favorite, /vp/? In terms of either card art, resell value, how it changed the meta, etc. Which set is most worth buying a booster box of? I think Roaring Skies is probably my favorite, despite Shaymin EX becoming one of the more expensive staples.
>>
>>32813493
>Shaymin EX becoming one of the more expensive staples
not for very much longer ;)
>>
>>32813493
Generations for card art, Ancient Origins for having my boy M-Ampharos
>>32813522
He'll still probably be used in Expanded, but his price will drop soon.
>>
So do you guys have a theme when building your decks or do use favorites or do you go by the meta
>>
>>32813590
Yes.

people build decks for any of those reasons. I have metashit, and I have decks based around my favorite pokemon/types. Do what you feel is right man it's just a game
>>
>>32813590
I both vorthos and melvin, yes.
>>
>>32813611
those would be vorthos and spike. melvin would be you chose them because you felt the mechanics were beautiful.
>>
>>32813540
even in expanded people are switching shaymins out for leles, 2 lele 1 shaymin seems pretty normal these days, it's just so much nicer of a card because it's not as easy to punish it and gives you an alt attacker option.

There will always be some Shaymin deep digging decks but cards like Necrozma-GX will run a train on Megaray which is the #1 shaymin spam deck out there right now.
>>
>>32813811
Amazing tech, let them kill your starter and then just have a lone Necrozma sitting there for the entire game.
>>
>>32813851
If you use a flying flip Koko you deal 20 to their entire bench, Necrozma's GX attack is just game over for a Ray player at that point, and in expanded you have dimension valley to reduce the cost of black ray to just DCE.

There are other cards like Weavile that have a similar effect though it's less easy to tech with.
>>
File: donk.png (62KB, 557x544px) Image search: [Google]
donk.png
62KB, 557x544px
playing latios donk
>>
File: IMG_1596.jpg (65KB, 261x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1596.jpg
65KB, 261x321px
>>32814876
christ dude
>>
What are some packs where I can find Weavile, Zoroark, and Umbreon on PTCGO type doesn't matter
>>
>>32796389
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2017/05/15/pokemon-trading-card-game-phones-mobile/

You think this is true?
>>
File: 1413389941850s.jpg (3KB, 125x88px) Image search: [Google]
1413389941850s.jpg
3KB, 125x88px
>>32814876
wut
>>
>>32814919
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zoroark_(TCG)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Weavile_(TCG)
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Umbreon_(TCG)
>>
>>32814983
So.. steam siege, fates collide, breakthrough, and SuMo.
Thanks for the spoonfeed.
>>
File: 1284419971428.jpg (45KB, 526x395px) Image search: [Google]
1284419971428.jpg
45KB, 526x395px
>>32814993
>SuMo
>>
>>32814983
Thanks guess it's gonna take a while to get the cards that I want
>>
>>32813590
I try to build without exs/gxs as the main attackers so stuff like zoroark or greninja are my jam
>>
>>32815077
Also i have few ex and gx so i have no choice right now...
>>
>>32814876
>MVP: Forretress
lol
>>
>>32814964
Pleaaaase
>>
>>32814964
I mean, you can just run the tablet APK on phones. it runs just fine I've been doing it for months. I have no idea why it isn't on android already.
>>
>>32814964
wait there's a zelda moble game coming too? What would that even have to be, some kind of roguelike?
>>
>>32777004
is this a jaja referencia?
>>
File: Tapu-Lele-Pin-Collection.jpg (166KB, 618x867px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu-Lele-Pin-Collection.jpg
166KB, 618x867px
Baby Lele out on August 4th
>>
>>32815233
Meanwhile, iOS 10 users like me can't even jailbreak anymore.
>>
please does anyone have any tcg codes? My cards suck and I cant win a single game I dont have a tapu or shaymin. Much appreciated bros
>>
File: 1457171879997.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1457171879997.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>Decide to get into the tcg again after years of not playing it.
>8 packs of Guardians Rising.
>Only thing I got was a Minior.
>Put codes into online.
>5 GXs.

How many play the tcg in real life or does everyone just do online?
>>
>>32816012
I play irl but everyone else here doesn't leave the house
>>
>Shining Arceus

Has there been any good Arceus card?
>>
>>32816012
>>32816028
Most of us in the general play OL but there's still quite a large IRL playerbase,
>>
File: IMG_1699.jpg (351KB, 1409x1331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.jpg
351KB, 1409x1331px
>>32816030
What a coincidence, I was just thinking about Platinum Arceus.

Honestly, newest boy is probably all time best.
>>
>>32813000
>>32813238
And Sylveon
>>
>>32816272
I think he wants a good deck.
>>
>>32815999
Grind in theme like everyone else.
Then build a cheap deck like Passimian/Mew or something and use it to get packs faster to buy competitive decks.
And buy packs in the store. Me and my friend got two shaymins this way, it's worth a shot with all the coins you have to spare.
>>
In expanded I battled a guy that used Magnetic draw electrode. Why not use abysmal hand octillery? He had an electric deck but electrode's attack is garbage.
>>
>>32816356
I think that's simply because of avaiability.
He had the electrode probably and didn't bother to trade for an octillery.
Or maybe he was running Evolutions Electrode and he could add it without having to play remoraids as dead cards with a 4-3+1 line of voltorb and electrode.
>>
Are they ever gonna expand on PTCGO like add more features cause I was thinking it would be fun it it had a more in depth PvP more and maybe some gym leader matches like in the Game buy games
>>
>>32816371
An update is going live in a few hours with a new reward sistem, so they're surely improving the game. You could try to ask on the forums or reddit.
>>
Torment spray would be pretty nasty if vs seeker is rotated
>>
>>32816356
>abysmal hand
I had a chuckle
>>
File: Arceus-SM3Plus.jpg (90KB, 496x693px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus-SM3Plus.jpg
90KB, 496x693px
Shining Arceus – Colorless – HP130
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Mythical Protection
If this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, prevent all effects of attacks, including damage, done to your Benched Pokemon by the attacks of your opponent’s Pokemon.

[C][C][C][C] Ultimate Arrow: This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

How would you make it better in a way it doesn't plain overshadow Koko?
>>
>>32816611
Kiawe first turn. Shame that Espeon and even Oranguru shit on this card.
>>
>>32816611
Can't. It would have to tank an Espeon's psychic to be of any use, which means giving it absurd HP or an absurdly low attack cost
>>
>>32816611
Change Mythical Protection to provide protection from all attacks and effects to ALL of your pokemon as long as Arceus has full HP.
>>
>>32816979
Doesn't that just make your whole board invincible
>>
>>
Just pulled that damn Lele GX IRL. Its about that time bois.
>>
>1 versus point will be awarded for each prize card taken in versus matches you do not win
>winning consecutive versus matches awards extra versus points
cool
>>
not a tinfoil wearing crackpot, but I'm getting real sick of today's bullshit opening hands. Don't think I've had a single half-decent one since the client got back online.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.