[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Landorus-T Is Back Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 33

File: op.png (309KB, 777x1030px) Image search: [Google]
op.png
309KB, 777x1030px
>Previous thread: >>32694084

Currently:
>New Main Stages (Boss: M-Sharpedo) and New EX Stage (Serperior)
>Passimian Try'ems
>Daily Pokémon #7 (Wishiwashi, Komala, Fomantis, Torracat, Oricorio (Pom-Pom style))
>Tornadus-T Special Stage (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Landorus-T Special Stage (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Alolan Exeggutor Special Stage
>Alolan Muk Special Stage
>Lurantis Special Stage (300 coins) [PSBs]
>Tsareena/Alolan Persian Safari
>Pikachu (Hoenn Cap) Special Stage

Safari rates:
>Alolan Meowth: 9%
>Alolan Persian: 20%
>Bounsweet: 36%
>Steene: 32%
>Tsareena: 3%

What to grind?:
>Landorus-T to SL5 (priority)
>Tornadus-T to SL5 if you like memes

Important info:
>Check your gifts section, there's a cool Pikachu waiting for you :^)
>Defeat (again) some of the earlier main stages and receive items!
>You can RML a bunch of new pokémon (including your Therian genies, but only up to level 13)

Coming soon:
>Daily Pokémon #8 (Alolan Grimer, Dewpider, Alolan Sandshrew, Brionne, Oricorio (Pa'u))
>Shiny Gyarados Safari (includes Gyarados-Pikachu & Magikarp-Pikachu)
>Arceus Special Stage
>Thundurus-T Special Stage
>Gyarados Special Stage
>Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap) Special Stage
>Pikachu (Shiny Gyarados Costume) Special Stage

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills:
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr
>>
File: 6.jpg (32KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
32KB, 600x698px
>more Pikachus

Why
>>
>new Pikachus in a safari

OH BOY!
>>
Excellent meme, OP. Real good job.
>>
are the shiny fug RML's new or am I just retarded and didnt notice until now?
>>
>>32758818
I have most RT mons and I still grind landorus. ground has sick coverage, and its the only RT mon SE to electric.

I highly recommend you get himt to SL 5, since this week is kinda slow anyway. besides main stages there is nothing to do.
>>
>>32759011
sorry I meant fug, not shiny fug.
>>
>>32759042
Yes, they are new. You can also RML Ho-Oh.
>>
>>32759057
my ho-oh has been chillin at level 9 for some time now, no recent stage required him, and magearna is reserved for comp/eb relevant mons.
>>
Before this update I had 579/580 S-Ranks

M-Gallade a bitch even going all items in.
>>
>>32759088
I have 180 sranks and m-gallade is one of them. you gotta step it up anon.
>>
>>32758688
>>32758764
Update: 15 hearts. Still not caught. Passed up a 94% SCR on the 15th heart.
>>
>alola is over
Press F
>>
This update really made my dick hard. Honor mention to Fug and Ho-Oh getting RML. Gotta love a slow week with tons of new shit to SS and RML, main stages and new memes

>>32758902
top tier pic OP
>>
>>32759344
F

Is it bad if I'm more exited over this update than E3 and the Ninteno direct combined? Maybe it's just because Lando-t is fucking bananas
>>
>>32759344
>Alola spam ended before I got my bros Dhelmise, Minior and A-Marowak
>now it could be months before we get them
I hate it
>>
>>32759265
the gb really isnt worth it, just keep going. the catchrate is high enough.
>>
>RISK TAKER JUDAS IS BACK

SUBURASHII
>>
>>32758902

>Shiny Gyarados Safari (includes Gyarados-Pikachu & Magikarp-Pikachu)
>The Pikachus will replace the Winking Snorunt and Glalie

TopKek.jpg

>>32759344
>>32759427

Hopefully it will eventually return since only half of them (perhaps even less?) appeared

>>32759445

It's SUBARASHI
>>
>>32758934
>not giving out some delicious (you)
why are you like this?

here op... have some you >>32758902

>>32759426
same here lad. everything alright. dont worry.

All in all:
A very, very memeworthy update gs. good job

>lando is back
>fug can get 3rml
>my fucking fighting waifu can get fucking 5 rml!!!
>>
>>32759470
good news for you anon, fug can get five (5) RML
>>
>>32759500
ahh fug. memes got me confused
of course its
>fug gets 5rml and
>lando gets 3rml (atleast something)
>>
>entei got fucking Mind Zap
has it stopped being a meme now?
>>
>>32759514
entei has always been a great SS candidate, IF you just swapped it and were like at stage 153

but the problem was that most of us were already at max stage when we got the SS Entei update and hence his fall into meme oblivion
>>
>>32759470
>why are you like this?
Because OP's don't get (you)'s off of OP links, dingus, and (OP)'s are useless.
>>
>>32759596
>>32758902
needs moar (You) :^)
>>
jesus, that pikachu took 13 hearts at ~29%
got max SCP a couple of times but i refused to use GBs
>>32759265
iktf
>>
>blow all my coins on Lando
>runs away

Genies were truly a mistake
>>
>installed game last night
>at stage 67 and craving more

Help me, I don't want to give in to the freemium curse
>>
>>32760120
Too late Anon.
>>
>>32759835
I just needed a ATK+ and it got up to 40%.
Still, I was low on coins after catching Solgaleo and Exeggutor. Also Hoenn-Pika cost me a GB so I didn't have to fuck around with it.
Going to finish up the Main Stage gifts then spend a few days on the cat before I go for Tornadus.

But that Gyarados Safari next week is going to make my bank swell like the Nile River in a storm.
>>
>>32760120
Just be strong, and figure out which mons are the most useful.
For instance, Mega Beedrill. I came in soon after it's event was over, but now they're going through old specials again, so he might show up again.

Once you can get a legendary, it'll be a game changer.
>>
>>32760120
Don't worry anon, you'll reach a point where the game will be so frustrating, being forced to put the game down will feel like a blessing.
>>
File: 1471051251671.jpg (28KB, 421x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471051251671.jpg
28KB, 421x320px
Alright lads. Give me the official /shuffle/ approved Meowth farming guide. I know it exists.
>>
>>32760695
git gud
>>
>>32760695
Match four coins consistently. Match five coins when you see an opening.
>>
>>32760908
But it dies before I can match 4
>>
>>32760917
use weaker pokemon
>>
Goddammit, I thought I was safe in tier 6 but nope, dropped to tier 7 overnight so I'm back to getting my usual 1x of each enhancement instead of a juicy extra MSU. Fuck competitions, escalation battles for life. Maybe one day my luck with comps will change, right? It has to eventually. Speaking of EBs, thank God for this extremely brief respite so I can finally finish S ranking and catching everything in Desert Umbra. Maybe in one or two months we'll get another dead week and I can do Violeta Palace too:^)
>>
>>32760695
alright shufflefriend. First of all you will need a finisher. The finisher must activate at 100%. We dont wanna bring po4+ memes that will not trigger with their 80% shit. Also since the LDE update, those will deal too much damage. A decent option would be Sawk or Mewtwo with po4.
Next is your shitmon. Usually a ghost type or some shitmon with 30bp. You literally dont want to deal any damage with it. The less damage the better.
Next 2 pokemon are things you wanna exp grind. They need to be around 60-90bp. Not too strong, and not too weak. Also no abilities that fuck with disruptions. For example I'm currently using Sceptile and Mew.

And thats basically about it.
>>
>>32760695

I literally use Conkeldurr and nothing else.

It gives me Pidgey, Azurill, and Happiny.

I can reliably get 300 Coins a run. Sometimes 500, and sometimes I have to settle for 100. Rarely does skyfall completely fuck me over, not letting me match any coins before Meowth get's knocked out.
>>
max LDE Heatran is really doing work in these new stages for itemeless clears
>>
This fucking Landorus skill boost is a meme, right? They don't actually exist, right? This game isn't fucking me over for my good captures, right?
>>
>>32761078
>>32761360
Thanks for spoonfeeding me. I don't have Conkeldurr and my Mewtwo has Swap so I'll try this with Sawk first.
>>
>>32761360
>2016+1
>using Conkeldurr for Meowth
Not sure whether you're lying or are incredibly stupid.
>>
>>32761449
>Still perpetuating this antiLDE meme
Four matches have 100% activation and you do the coin set ups before it can even activate. Coupled with three shitters; even skyfall can't end your run unless it's actively trying.
>>
>>32761478
>even skyfall can't end your run unless it's actively trying.
But 50% activation and 900 damage on a match of three can.
>>
Last Ditch Effort is really good for Meowth. Been on a very consistent 300-500 coin streak.
>>
>>32761895
What part of " you do the coin set ups before it can even activate" don't you understand?
>>
M-Beedrill is going to be a main stage boss, isn't it? Better catch up on your main stages boys.
>>
>>32762019
it as always been an event, but I guess all megas are bound to appear on main stages sooner or later
>>
Took me 10k and most of those item giveaways to catch Lando at 48%. Yay
>>
SS Mamoswine into RT, yay or nay? It's 70BP but can hit lv15 and an Ice RT mon would be nice.
>>
>>32762043

>Using that much money and items to catch Landorus

Unless you are really new to the game you shouldn't need that much items
>>
>>32762070

I'd rather use a free MS and DD to guarantee the win in as few moves as possible then take a gamble on 400 coins over and over again. 2 GB's also.
>>
>>32758902
Top kek anon, that last panel is what I truly expected from a master memer. Also nice doorknob detail.

>>32761032
I feel you pal, always have shitty results in comps and can barely advance through main stages due to being clogged in events to do.

Also Jesus fucking christ with Beautifly, took all the free items and a couple of runs more of runs and around 13 GBs in total to catch, fuck that piece of shit stage, of course it has 50 BP. Truly a piece of shit.
>>
>>32762151
it's like Vivillion when it came out
>>
>>32762174
It indeed is, what is with GS and their obsession with making butterflies big cunts? Can only expect a shitty stage when Butterfree comes by.

Also Mightyena stage is also shit so I guess as soon as I finish with M-Gallade I'm stoping and grinding coins all week long, gotta take advantage of these 2 weeks of low activity.
>>
>>32762150

Fair enough, I tend to only use "full items except C-1" run on those Pokemon if they have more than 20,000 HP especially when Lando is weak to all the Water Mememons I only needed two tries to catch Lando-T without GB
>>
>>32762574

I don't have a powerful water mega right now so it kinda hurts.
>>
What's a good team for Landorus? I can only get it down to about 20%. The first legendary I was able to catch in an event was Yveltal and I only on Sphinx in the main stage. I'd prefer to use no items or DD only.
>>
>>32762054
It's better as a support until it becomes farmable. And then you'll have to switch to Jynx or Vanillite for Ice-type BB+(+).
>>
>>32762722
Block and barrier erasers should would help a lot. Do you have mega Venasaur? I found that his mega effect was very useful, even though it was only level 1 for me.
>>
So fellow Shufflers, convince me why I should or shouldn't use my MSUs on MMY I am nowhere near Mega Salamence yet

>>32763082

>Block erasers

Lando-T spawns Rock and Barriers
>>
>>32762343
Just wait till you reach Dustox. Pretty much unwinnable without M-Alakazam and either Mega Boost+ or buying an MS. Base catch rate 4% + 7 or so per move.
>>
>>32760120
Don't worry man, all of us were like that. Once you hit about 50 hours played it becomes a nightmare, and if you've been playing since release you just want them to release all the Pokemon so you can finally drop this game.
>>
>>32763142
>nowhere near MMence
do you even need any other reasons? My MMY is 14/14 and I get 8k-10k consistently all the time
>>
>>32762722
Do you have Ash-Greninja and/or Volcanion, by any chance? They make the stage really easy.
>>
>>32763082
I'm a few challenges away but I can probably get them done before the event ends.
>>32763208
Sadly no, I had a hard time beating Ash-Greninja and Volcanion so I couldn't catch them. Hopefully the frog will return.
>>
>Full item run for M-Gallade
>Get A-rank

Why do I even bother.
>>
>>32763564
To feed GS and their full item run memes.
>>
>>32762019
>>32762031
its funny cause she might end up as the last boss stage. So when you got her, there are none stages left :^)

>>32762043
gz shufflefriend. Enjoy your new powerhouse. And dont forget to feed it enough cookies to get it to lv4.

>>32763176
>finally drop this game
nice meme senpai !!
implying anyone here ever wants this masterpiece to end. We all have wasted too many hours of our life for this shit to just end someday.
After being involved so deep in shuffle, there is no going back. You will always keep it part of yourself. All those times shitposting with fellow shufflefriends. All those delicious memes and all those shitty OC. And despite having literally done almost everything in this game I catch myself grinding literal shitmons just for the sake of not wasting hearts. A-at least we got new things to do thx due to todays update

>>32763142
MMY is fucking great lad. Feed it a few candies, but also save some for fug

>>32763564
shouldhave used shufflemove :^)
>>
>>32764003
>Implying M-Pinsir won't be the last boss stage
>>
>>32764642
>Implying GS does care for patterns and our fallen lord snorlax wont be the final boss

:^)
>>
>>32764003

>Fug

But wouldn't you better off just use MS on it since it does need 20 MSU?

>>32763564

>Forgetting that "To Shuffle is to Suffer"

laughingGSprogrammers.gif
>>
>>32764826
but you cant just MS every time you wanna use fug

only a real madmen would do such things
>>
>>32758902
So, anyone know when Dugtrio, Victreebel, and Octillery are coming?
>>
>>32758902
heh, that's bretty gud
>>32760120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM
>>
Guys what's the best team for landorus-t (therian)
>>
How much damage does the average RT activation of a maxed out Mamoswine do? And how does it compare to the damage of a Po4 activation from maxed out Articuno? Even with the new RML/SS expansions, I don't think anything tops a fully enhanced team of M-Glalie, Articuno, Vanillish and A-Ninetales for the best ice team.
>>
>>32764872

I only used Fug "properly" with MS once in Stage 300 since I got the Meteorite from the Shiny Fug Competition before reaching that stage and S Ranked it with all items but C-1, which is why I am apprehensive on feeding it 20 MSUs since I know I won't use it as often as I should

>>32765272

"Eventually"
>>
>>32766105
Fug is used in absolutely everything. Competitions have only just stopped making him better to use than tappers since there's so much shit spawned now, nearly all the S ranks from 300-500ish outright require him since he's by far one of the best options, and he usually tops event fights as well.

Fug is one of the best investments in the entire game due to the sheer amount of time you use him. Barrier stages are basically a joke thanks to him.
>>
The guide lacks a team for Tornadus-T.
Any tips?
>>
Trying to S rank/catch Jynx, took a look at Pak Adi Yak's vid since it's a better visual of the stage than the S rank guide from gamefaqs in the OP. He used a team of M-Mawile, Dialga, Gallade and Jirachi to do it itemless, took him ten turns out of twenty. I tried replacing Gallade for Solgaleo (level 1, so 10 power less than Gallade, but Gallade doesn't benefit from Steel Combo, plus all the other mons are getting boosted from Steel Combo) and while his mons are level 10, my other mons are level 12. I couldn't even beat the stage, let alone with 10 moves left, it survived with a sliver. Rewatched the vid to make sure he didn't use items (though not even M+5 is gonna save me). Nope, he was just dipped in liquid luck at birth (and I was dipped in the opposite). I know he usually only shows the run where he made it, but the way he talks about it, he thinks it's easy (even suggesting a team of M-Gengar and Gigalith as an alternative to those without Jirachi) so I doubt this took an usual amount of tries, especially with the speed of the content he puts out. I'm not looking forward to dumping a MS and probably a DD along with M+5 to S rank a stage men luckier than me can just do itemless.
>>
>>32766105
M-Fug is basically a niche Mega now

It's best to dump all your speedups for meme tappers, Shiny Gary and Gengar

It was much simpler back then, open Shufflemove, let M-Fug do his thang and get a high score

Now you have to pray to RNG and use those garbage tapping Megas, sometimes you'll hit a high score and sometimes you'll hit the low end
>>
Fucking Basculin stage is hell. Not having Emolga or Virizion SL5 lvl 15 really hurt now.
>>
>>32767975
That's only in regards to competition though. Tappers in main stages are very hit or miss, and Fug usually ends up getting you way more combos and is far superior on barrier stages. Yeah, tappers are mandatory now for competitions, but for the main stages even up to the latest ones a Fug is basically your best friend.
>>
>finally reach and beat Mega Aggron with a full item run
> realise I never caught regular Aggron
>Go back and S rank it itemless

Wew lads, is it hot in here or what?
>>
>>32767975
>>32766105
I always use Fug on water stages, since the SE megas are kinda dissappointing
also on most stages where no specific mega is required or to S-Rank old stages
MFug's utility is and will always be top tier with the MSU
>>
Why was everyone so bad at the last competition? I'm usually way down the order but got #55 in this one.

Simple team of Gengar, Shaymin, Virizion. All the top tier seemed to use Tyranitar but it didn't work for me, I get more consistent big combos with Gengar.
>>
>>32768056
powercreep is so real in shuffle
>>
Conkeldurr's repeat really shows how broken and unfair the skyfall mechanics in this game can be. I've been playing with M-Diancie and it does the disruption that freezes two icons in the top row and four incons in the rows below. M-Diancie on D1 and E1, waiting for a single Diancie to fall. I can only do vertical matches in columns A and F. Eight moves later and not a single new M-Diancie spawned, making me lose the stage.

Anybody who has matched a vertical X-Y-X-Y-X-Y layout only to receive the same shit in skyfall should know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>32765633
mbee, ashfrog, regulat frog, shaymin

>>32765661
~2800
articuno is around ~1200

>>32766500
pretty much this. never underestimate the power of fug.

>>32767705
yes

>>32768264
~was 38 when comp ended
and lets see what place I'll end up on friday. I'll keep you updated lad :^)

>>32768405
this has been basically known since for ever.
>>
>>32768412
>this has been basically known since for ever.
The stage has only been there for 30 hours, retard. And the "anyone … should know" part merely refers to a similar situation.
>>
what team you guys recommend to farm Lando ?
>>
>need to get some S ranks
>try conkeldurr
>forget to buy items
>still s rank it

is this what powercreep feels like anons?
>>
>>32768447
A mega that erases nearby tiles/removes all of one thing from the board.

Rock breaker and/or barrier breaker.

Meme frog and/or Risk Taker.

My team was Mega Venasaur (level 1) Meme Frog (level 9) and two random super effectives and I beat it every time with one turn remaining. I'm sure someone with better planning could easily shave turns off of my runs.
>>
File: shuffle.png (887KB, 1434x1112px) Image search: [Google]
shuffle.png
887KB, 1434x1112px
Just wondering, do you all hoard stuff or spend it liberally? Also, is it possible to go over 99?
>>
>>32768486
99 is the limit, but why the fuck would anyone hoard that many RMLs and MSU is beyond me. Hoarding is best at any stage of the game, since you never know what meme GS will make next.
>>
will i be able to beat it and get a decent catch rate with this team and full items?
>>
>>32768718
def no

go get yvetal and ss it before even thinking about doing this

also have enough coins ready for 1-4 great balls. and pray to memes
>>
>need one more psb to get lando to lv5
>no psb
>no psb
>no psb
>no psb
>of course no psb
>what the fuck game... no psb
>3 psb

oh boy. truly loving those gs memes :
>>
>>32768412
Damn, didn't realize Mamobro hit that hard. Is it worth losing the BB+ utility do you think? I feel like it is since a heavy hitting ice team with Ninetales shouldn't have to worry too much about barrier disruptions thanks to freeze, and in the rare scenario where they were that prevalent, I could just bring my M-Diancie. Man, I'm loving this upgrade to Mamoswine, it's the closest I have to an "ace" in the mainline games.
>>
>>32768823
sorry bro I misconfused your average.
The ~2800 should be for highest roll on 5 match if SE.

for average its just a lil bit worse than lando or emboar on max.

But to answer your question. Abilities like BB+ used to be great in the past. But nowadays we get such shitty stages that bringing a BB+ support wont help you much. You either go MS with a tapper to get rid of them or the disruptions arent that bad and you freeze+ the stage. So in theory Manoswine would be better as pure damage output. But keep in mind that there arent so many stages where ice is good.
Against ground we got fucking water with ashfrog
Against grass we got fire
Against flying. actually good since Electric only has Emolga and maybe a shitty Voltolos meme
>>
>>32768960
Yeah, there's often better options, I just really want to rock out with an Ice team, it's my favorite team. And I should've been more clear with my question. I was wondering how much damage on average a RT activation (factoring in all the rolls it could be from low to high) would do if Mamo was at RML'd max level and RT was SL5, to compare to the SL5 Po4 of a lv20 Articuno (because the high rolls would definitely blow Po4 out of the water), assuming SE for both. I plan on putting Big Pig on the Magearna team after Ninetales gets her last level.
>>
>>32769007
*favorite type
I'm tired, goodnight /shuffle/
>>
>>32768771
Complain earlier.
>>
>>32768757
why would i want Block Smash+ Yveltal, that is not very effective against Hoopa when i have Zekrom right there that does normal dmg to it?
>>
>>32769026
get Gallade
>>
>>32769088
i have only 22 ex stages unlocked, long way to go till 29
>>
>>32769146
get Mamoswine,
>>
>>32769146
>at hoopa
>hasn't unlocked Unova starters or the musketeers

what the fuck are you doing you nigger? go S rank 40 stages right fucking now
>>
>>32769195
i was trying to progress in main as much as i can :( ill try to S rank some early stages see how many i can take
>>
>>32769246
I assume you have mega gengar. go find every single 3 mon stage and S rank it
>>
>>32769195
I just finished the newly added mainstages and I'm at genesect in expert stages. there is literally nothing worthwhile to get there.
>>
>>32769453
holy fuck you best be memeing, while expert stages are trash generally, everything until Gallade is worth having.
>>
>>32769482
I'm 100% serious. Everything from genesect to gallade has been available somewhere else, I don't see the need to srank anything.
>>
>>32769506
Gallade is only available through S Ranks

otherwise I see your point, I just saw the special stages as ways to farm for PSB and forgot you could catch those mons in the stages as well

You still need to S rank to catch them all senpai :^)
>>
File: 5Rq3qMz.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
5Rq3qMz.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>32769564
>Gallade is only available through S Ranks

are you sure?
>>
File: Shit is Rockruff.png (231KB, 613x560px) Image search: [Google]
Shit is Rockruff.png
231KB, 613x560px
>>32769586
well shit
>>
>>32769609
I'll do the sranks eventually, but at the moment I'm busy playing catch up since I only started playing about half a year ago and I'm missing a lot stuff.
>>
>>32758902

Nice OP pic

>>32759835
>>32762687

I captured it itemless at Milotic. Use Mega Gengar, Glalie takes forever to mega and doesn't combo nearly well enough, didn't have shaymin or bellossom.

>>32760120

Use fast evolving megas (Gengar and Audino, maybe Lucario too) until you're up to speed on what's going on, you'll do far better than trying to use optomize megas. Incidentally, learn to recognise when abilities are more useful than pure raw damage. Other than that, know that to shuffle is to suffer

>>32762005

That isn't always possible, losing 200 coins because I don't want to risk a 50% chance of ruining my run completely isn't my idea of a fun time, when I can just use Sawk instead

>>32768427

This is hardly the first stage where barriers have blocked the top of the stage, anon.

>>32768486

I have enough to fill any meme that is required, but I use it when something looks intriguing or have enough general utility without worrying about it too much too.
>>
File: SKUEmG1.jpg (28KB, 291x452px) Image search: [Google]
SKUEmG1.jpg
28KB, 291x452px
they repeated shrim twice before we even saw a bee repeat, what the fuck GS
>>
>>32770033
>shrim

shrimp
>>
>>32770033
And don't forget Houndoom twice as well
>>
File: Untitled.png (213KB, 504x576px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
213KB, 504x576px
Where has the reporter gone? It's been too long since her last appearance.
>>
File: a6c.jpg (52KB, 583x414px) Image search: [Google]
a6c.jpg
52KB, 583x414px
>>32770170
>>32770033

>mfw they actually still hope for a bee repeat
>>
>>32770222
You won't be laffin when that nerf hits.
>>
>>32770284
why do you think they'll nerf it when it's been like that since forever?
>>
>>32770222

Trips for Bee not coming back along with Machamp
>>
>>32769862

I dislike M-Gengar for barrier stages, I used Blastoise for Lando. Rather have a sweeper.
>>
Hey shufflefags, I need to get my account to someone since I want to drop my phone, what do
>>
>>32770461
There should be something in the settings where you can get a transfer code
>>
>>32770427
>not using the superior megafug
>>
>>32770475
I know that, but I don't have another person to play it
>>
>>32770491
That is still enough if you want to transfer from one phone to another
It gives you a code you need to put in on your new phone
>>
>>32770427

Fair enough, I wasn't meaning to imply it as a hard and fast rule, but how fast a mega evolves is a major factor in how effective it is when you don't have the better set of mega options like fug and Tyranitar etc

>>32770479

Look back in the quote chain, talking about someone who hasn't even finished Milotic.
>>
>>32770479

Don't have him yet. Only on Deoxys/260 is the stages and Genesect in EX
>>
>>32770524
>>32770529
my bad, I didn't bother with following back the chain because I'm a lazy fuck. excuse me anons
>>
>>32770284
But they already nerfed the Bee.
>>
>>32770535

This is 4chan, don't apologize for anything. Tell us to go fuck ourselves and git gud nubs.
>>
>>32770496
I mean, I want to take a break but I don't want some people here removing me off their FL, or miss out on important events like next week or so. I want to give someone my account so I don't miss those
>>
>>32770535
Are you Canadian? Be more ruthless man, 4chan certainly is
>>
>>32770698
no I'm not, I'm german.
>>
Did they change the way Meowth spawns coins and rocks for the Mobile version during this week's update? I noticed that it seems to spawn rocks in the rightmost column more often now. I thought it was just imagining it but I started keeping track today and as of 26 matches, it spawned rocks in that column 17 times. I didn't keep track of whether it was during the first or second disruption though but I want to say the rocks usually occurred during the second.
>>
Just have to S-rank the Chandelure and Lapras repeats then I can finally start on Prasino Woods. Can't wait for 50 levels of repeats, shitmons, and meme catch rates.
>>
When is a good time to go back and start catching the shitmons I skipped?
>>
>>32771842
>50-60k coins
>nothing you need to grind straight away
>>
>>32771842

I'm at a difficult point. Low on coins, haven't caught other Genie, trying to finish up some mission cards but need coins for it.
>>
>>32771842
Not right now, get the Lando meme up for later.

Does anyone here prefer to grind the Daily Pokémon instead of Meowth for coins? I just got to 2k drop from it just now and wanted to know if it's much better
>>
>>32772224
its a 50% chance at 100 coins, 12% at 300 and almost 0% for 2k coins, you just got lucky.
>>
>>32767705
Remember that faggot use shufflemove
>>
>>32773335
not always, but yeah...
>>
>>32773335
Well, that makes a lot of sense then.
>>
>tfw can't focus on finish the main stages because grinding in FE: Echoes

Is there anything worth getting in this new stages?
So far l'm only beat 3 of the new main stages and got stuck in Dustox
>>
>>32773335
How do you know?
>>
>>32774551
Just dont listen what he says
>>
>>32768412
Don't got that so I've been using m-glalie arcticuno lv13 sl4, suicune lv8, primaria lv 8 sl2
>>
mBee is so fucking useful

does anyone have a link to all of the shuffle icons?
including the recent ones.
i remember a mega link a couple of months ago
>>
Caught Tornadus with M-Aero, an AP+, and a Megastart. 22% in a pokeball.
I guess I'll abuse the cat until the next safari drops.
>>
File: meowth 2.jpg (78KB, 822x730px) Image search: [Google]
meowth 2.jpg
78KB, 822x730px
>>32771532
pic related

and note to self: I need to update this shitty image the next time
>>
>>32774844
everything for a bee friend :^)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/30kp6eqoxzp0m9l/Pok%C3%A9monShuffle-v1.10-AllSprites.zip

>>32774406
>Dustox
just MS and +5 with Mtar and 3 SE that bullshit stage
>>
M-Diancie rapes Conkeldurr stage. I'm so glad I invested in it, I got the S-rank first try with just M+5 and it wasn't even needed
>>
>>32769285

i gave it a go since the item bundles for 1 gen is up.

managed to A rank it with 2 moves shy from S. unfortunately i didnt get a ultra catch and 16% was too low for a GB
>>
>no comp
>no eb
>safari from last week

what is this week, there is nothing to do...
>>
>>32776804
There is always the Jew cat to punch.
>>
>>32776812
not at max coins.
>>
>>32776804
next week only has a (semi)repeat safari and two Pikachus, so you still get to farm forever and ever.
>>
>>32776819
which safari is it? most safaris up until now were new ones for me.
>>
>>32776827
Shiny Gyara safari, has shiny Magikarp as well

I hope you already completed it, otherwise get ready for a lot of FUN catch rates
>>
>>32776845
>shiny Magikarp
Oh shoot I still have to catch that one percent appearance rate motherfucker
>>
>>32776845
oh right, I forgot. It'll be my first repeat safari then... I remember finishing the safari back then but not getting the mega stone because I wasnt progressed far enough to make the mega stone competition tier.

I hope theres a shrimp comp the week after that so I can finally get my mega shiny shrimp.
>>
>>32776855
It seems likely, since regular Gyarados is coming out as well next week as a great challenge or whatever GS calls it.
>>
>>32776867
Anyone else think it's weird that the Gyarados stage makes you bring Chespin?
>>
>>32776845
Also has to costumed Pikachu with <3% encounter rate each. Magikarp Pikachu with Swap++ and Gyarados Pikachu with Po5+ (same as Ho-Oh Pikachu)
>>
>>32774406

Dustox is a M-Alakazam stage. How you do is very dependant on luck, though. First time I failed, second time I managed to S-rank it.

>>32776804

Get Landorus-t to SL5, Get S-ranks, catch shitmons you missed, Grind Exp, in descending order of importance.
>>
>>32776988

3 tries at Lando and not a single PSB. I'm not at a point where I can easily beat him either. Or at a point where I can piss away the coins.
>>
>>32776922
>Anyone else think it's weird
with GS memes, there is nothing weird anymore
>>
>GS removes stage 37

how fucked are we.
>>
>>32777447
The game would LITERALLY become unplayable. Daily pokemon have too much RNG to give you a steady supply of money and it would still take more than two weeks of grinding to catch everything per update and do the main stages.
>>
>>32777447
3ds: not that much if you casually progress thorugh main stages and defeat all bosses. After each boss you get a jewel thats worth around 20k sunday meowth coins. of course you gotta ignore a few memes and cant grind shit. Also you gotta pick more careful what events you miss out.
And instead of Meowth grinding you would rather Amphy grind so all your mons would be pumped as shit

mobile: rip. you get 2 jewels all in all. Would casually progress to around Maero before it would get unplayable. if you spend a few shekels its basically same as 3ds. Nothing wrong with throwing GS a bone on mobile and get yourself 8 jewels for 2 months full of memes
>>
>>32777868
>not using survival for exp

why are you all so casual
>>
>>32778676
I think anon's fantasy was about new players who can't beat survival.
>>
File: 20170615_213922.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_213922.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So is this a good meme team for jew cat?
>>
>>32778885

Seems perfectly fine to me anon.
>>
>>32778885
It's fine, I was gonna advice against the Pikachu depending on it's ability but I remember grinding angrychu all the way from 1 to 10 with Meowth so it shouldn't fuck you often enough even if it has Hyper Bolt.

>>32777868
Only if you're new, the 3DS version hasn't given out jewels after beating bosses since at least all the way back to Pedra Valley if I recall correctly. However if you're farther where coins are required for plenty of stages it's as >>32777593 says.
>>
>>32779156
Pika is rock shot atm, gonna skill swap it later
>>
>>32779253
Activation rates aren't even 100% on a match of 5. Stick with a Po4 or LDE user.
>>
>>32779813
>lde for cat

people in here are going to kill you for this.
>>
>>32779911
no need to kill him lad.. lde will make sure to kill the cat quick enough :^)
>>
>>32778885
>Anything that's NSE on the cat.
Every time I've tried this it's never worked out and the asshole cat has had close to 30-50% health nearly every time. At least you have a low level Risk Taker to mitigate the damage at the end.
>>
>>32779911
No worries anon, I'm also the guy who calls everybody suggesting Conkeldurr for Meowth retarded. Dusknoir is a good option, though mine is probably too strong now.

Po4 is the best finisher skill.

>>32780028
The point of taking a Ghost or low-BP shitmon there is to give you some wiggle room when you're close to 1160.
>>
>>32780049
I'm almost never over and nearly always under so I don't see why you would ever need that wiggle room. Hell, my teams usually just consist of neutral damage with things like RT, PO4+, Hitting Streak, etc and that nearly always gets me 330-530. I basically use Meowth as both a training ground and coin receptacle.
>>
>>32780113
You just need to get accustomed to the damage dealt by your team, also adjust if necessary.
In my case I've always have my teams like this:
>1 Fighting mon, preferably those that have 50-70BP at lvl 1, and not destroyer abilities like Throh, Meloetta-P or Machamp of course. Even fucking Crabrawler feels like it could screw you up.
>2-3 mons I want to grind exp slowly, as before they need to have an acceptable ability (that means no LDE, PO4, Quirky, Unity Power, T-boost, etc.)
And if they have high BP I just put a NVE in the mix and I have my team.

So in conclusion. there's a variety of ways to approach Meowth I suppose, as long as you get accustomed to how your teams fare with Meowth and it works for you then it's all that matters.
>>
po4+ is fucking nuts with meowth

>will NEVER activate when you collected those sweet 500 coins and need to kill it off

>will ALWAYS activate when you just need to allign coins correctly and kill it off before collecting them

wew gs
>>
>>32780496
Po4+ sucks ass, i don't know why it's not just a fucking guarantee like po4
>>
>>32781534
because then it would just be po4.
>>
>>32781594
but stronger
>>
>>32781534
Lava Plume:Fire Blast::Po4:Po4+
>>
>>32778676

I'm not a casual, but I have played SM just 2 times, first one was when it was released and the other one was for defeat it, I usually get decent tier in comps, have best megas candied and literally swiming in RML.

I just dont grind there because it takes a lot of time.
>>
>>32778676
I would if gs is friendly enough to repeat machamp and bee.
>>
>>32776321
thanks m8
>>32776306
>>32771532
haven't really been having this problem myself. every once in a while this will happen, but not often
>>
File: 500.gif (2MB, 466x410px) Image search: [Google]
500.gif
2MB, 466x410px
>candy and SS Diancie
>turns out better than expected
>mfw
>>
File: 1478055252049.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478055252049.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
YES! Finally finished all the main stages, haven't done so since Pedra Valley so it has been a long time playing catch-up. Now I can focus on another thing I never managed before: Max coins. After that come the S-ranks and I can aspire to be temporarily free. Haha as if GS would let us do that so easily.

>>32784947
Exactly my thoughts, with just 4 candies and still level 10 it has been able to put so much work recently, I can only wonder how amazing it'll end up being.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-16-13-53-14.png (284KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-16-13-53-14.png
284KB, 720x1280px
Did I lucky enough?
>>
>>32768264

>>32768412
>I'll keep you updated lad :^)

I ended up at place 11
>>
why is sunday meowth on friday now?
>>
>MSU is all that I needed to S Rank MAero
wew

>>32785797
nice meme lad.
>>
>>32785797
since sunday eevee fag decided to fuck around with the timelines
>>
I really wish xp on maxed mons would distribute onto others that still need xp.
>>
>log into badge arcade
>next week will be the last update
>we'll focus on developing better stuff
>meanwhile in /shuffle/
>GS dumps on us with Pikachu forms
>>
>>32786020
>badge arcade
what the fuck?! Glad I only played this stupid shit of ass once and never fell for this poor nintendo meme
also homebrew and custom badges

on a sidenote:
gs has taken care of shuffle amazingly good. I know we all like to shit on them from meme to meme. But all in all, they try to keep the game interesting and update it regurarly to power creep
>>
I just finished S-ranking the new main stages. It was pretty easy: itemless or M+5 cover almost all of them, I never used the trinity of M+5,DD, MS together in these stages and M-Sharpedo can be done with just M+5 and C-1 if you have M-Diancie fully candied
>>
I just noticed that Weekend Meowth has this really neat ability to spawn coins directly where you need to make a decent combo.
>>
how the fuck do you guys stay motivated when grinding stuff? Lando is SL3 and the bar barely moves.
>>
File: zU7zw3x.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
zU7zw3x.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
if you're around, how mad are you right now?
>>
>>32786343

Just not necessary when you could be getting XP for another LDE or fighting mon
>>
>>32786430
I don't need two of them though.
>>
>>32786430
>another LDE fighting mon

you do realise that there is no other, right?
>>
>>32786310
kek
enjoy the grind once she hit lv4 :^)

but to answer your rhetorical question: its easy. All you gotta do is grind 10psb per day and you will reach lv5 soon enough
>>
>>32786310
Just use Skill Booster M if you start being driven mad. I usually stop at SL4, SL5 is madness and a ridiculous time and coin investment.
>>
>>32786648
well, there is nothing else to do this week so I don't really mind the coin investment but its really fucking annoying how long this takes, and I can't afford using skill boosters because I'm that anon that complains about eevee ever only dropping 1 cookie, it hasn't changed.
>>
>>32786660
Well, remember that it's like 40+ drops once you hit SL4.
>>
>>32786660
Well, remember that it's fucking rocking once you hit SL5.
>>
>>32786440
>>32786449

for another lde OR fighting mon. I didn't say another LDE fighting mon.
>>
>>32786717
didn't see the "or" my bad.
>>
What torture would one autist have to put themselves through in order to make the 10 JEWels for 24 hours of infinite hearts worth it?
>>
>>32787654
Insomnia maybe
>>
File: 1492321207485.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492321207485.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>32786343
Funny, my team looks somewhat similar.
>>
>>32788138
I swapped lando for lunala a few hours ago because rt was fucking shit up, so its literally the same team except our finisher.
>>
>Will soon to try to beat Mega Scizor and begin the Hell which are repeat stages

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>32788701
you don't S Rank Scizor and need to do a 2nd full item run :^)
>>
What's a good mega to S-rank M-Gallade? I plan on going all items, would M-Alakazam to deal with the early blocks fast and deal extra damage be worth the Alakazams just kinda sitting around later on or would something like M-ShinyFug that needs more turns to clear the blocks but has better combo potential be better?
>>
>>32789003
I just did it a few days ago with SM fug (lv8) Mewtwo (lv20) po4sl1, Xern (lv15) po4sl4, and uxie (lv8) sl4. I don't have M-zam but I think black fug is best. But then again I'm an idiot since I brought Uxie because I was scared of DD wearing off. Afterwards I realized DD wears off after/almost missing the S-rank so damage is definitely better. I missed the S by 2 (TWO) moves
>>
new to these threads, haven't done any Expert stages since Goodra and I am to Arcanine, anything worth trying to get?
>>
Fucking Landorus drops one PSB every seven tries. 25% chance my ass.
>>
Is every stage after Mega Mewtwo Y full of pain and suffering or is it just Wacky Workshop? Fennekin is ass.
>>
>>32789280
>he thinks Fennekin is tough

oh boy, wait until you get to the point where non mega stages require a C-1 to S rank!
>>
File: GS wants all of your money.webm (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GS wants all of your money.webm
321KB, 1280x720px
>>32789280

>He forgot that "To Shuffle is to Suffer"

Don't worry, it gets even worse after that
>>
>>32789239
Gallade, Mamoswine and Walrein have been pretty handy in the past for me. Depends on where you're at I guess.

>>32789280
Wacky Workshop is shitty, but you'll really understand the meaning of shitty stages when you reach Roseus Center. After that it becomes bearable with the occasional >>32789290
>>
>>32789280
You're at the easy parts, power creep has basically made those earlier things only really require a M+5, MS, or DD. Once you hit about 400ish it goes to full bullshit mode and maybe 1/5 stages won't need items.
>>
bamp
>>
why doesn't MAero have RMLs available
>>
>>32791427

Because if you are not playing with tappers (M-Ttar), you're doing it wrong according to GS. Besides:

>Using MAero outside of that mission card

kek
>>
>Shellos S rank
6 hearts now with M+5 bought for every single one and I still don't have it. I'm always short by 1 or 2 moves and it's driving me insane.
>>
W9B83S4M

Please, I need mini-hearts
>>
>>32792139
sent :^)
>>
Again one cookie with Eevee, I think they don't distribute the occasional 2 or 3 in a Eevee stage anymore.

>>32791902
Just use more items then :^)
>>
>>32792415
But it's not the items usage that's the problem, it's that the stage has that lovely "We're not going to give you combos worth shit" modifier.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170617-020140[1].png (961KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170617-020140[1].png
961KB, 720x1280px
>>32792415

This is the second time I got 3 Cookies from Eevee and it just happened too :^)
>>
File: 1475443364129.png (251KB, 539x672px) Image search: [Google]
1475443364129.png
251KB, 539x672px
>>32792428
I suppose Ashninja isn't being helpful then, though luck, anyway just use items and get it over with. One less stage to worry about.
>>32792432
O-oh, thanks for crushing my dreams anon, at least I know it's still possible, it has been around four months since I've seen even two cookies there.
>>
>>32792472
I finally got it after sticking through with it. Had a Hail Mary moment on my eleventh try that worked. Used M+5 every single try with a team of MB Ampharos, Shaymin, Bellossom, and W-Kyurem to eject SHellos itself. It was just awful.
>>
>3 whole days of doing nothing but meowth
Damn this week sucked
>>
>>32792892
Good, we needed a well deserved break after the whole pandemonium of continuous events. Good time to build up coins for next week memes too as shitty as they are.
>>
I'd rather have a competition/eb every single week instead of this. I still need all those MSU
>>
>>32793362
Do you actually need those MSU anon? Or is it just your autism telling you that you should have them just in case?
d-definitely not projecting btw :^)
>>
>>32793383
my only fully msu'd mons are aggron and fug, yes I really need them.
>>
>>32793390
as I said, I'm projecting hard.
>>
>Try to farm Mawile.
>Fail 2 times with a PSB dropped.
>Next 2 times I beat it with a couple of turns to spare but no PSB.

Fuck this game.
>>
does anyone know how much a DRI (Drop Rate Increase) increases the drop rate?
>>
>>32794404
should be x2
>>
FUCK Landorus' drop rate, seriously. I will only get him to SL4.
>>
File: cool doggo.jpg (49KB, 500x507px) Image search: [Google]
cool doggo.jpg
49KB, 500x507px
>>32794663
>tfw had just enough skill boosters to get Lando to max
>>
>>32794440
oh, fuggin nice
i think i'll buy that and the 15 min heart recovery
>>
File: 062.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
062.png
10KB, 128x128px
Why does the Poliwrath icon look like it's flipping us off?
>>
Is Steelix worth skill swapping for Flash Mob?
>>
>>32794996
dam, turns out you can't combo a DRI and 15 min heart recovery
>>
>>32795005
Because it is. GS did it on purpose, they are telling us to go fuck ourselves :^)
>>
>It's a "Reddit guide says a level is itemless to S rank and you barely beat it with 1 move left with a Move +5" episode.
The hell do I do for Ralts 558? DD and M+5?

>>32795429
Yes. You're going to have him on a Steel team anyway and the investment for it is ridiculously low. You can get a level 4 of it in two or three Skill Booster Ms.
>>
>>32796450
Some of them use shufflemove so you shouldn't really believe their guides and what they deem easy though.
That said I don't remember what it disrupts but I remember it being rather simple so try that and see how it goes.
>>
>>32796495
Yep, got it first try. Now I've wasted 4k so far on Gastrodon, 1 move off every time.
>>
>>32796450
What team are you using? I just did it with M-Aggron, Jirachi, Muk, and Ralts and got the S with a +5. If I had an invested Skarmory or Mawile I might not have cut it so close.
>>
>15k spent on Gastrodon
>Every single attempt was DD and M+5
>Decide to finally just buy MS even though I have a fully candied Shiny Gyarados
>Now suddenly this one run has Unity Power activate on a three match twice, three times on four matches, and tons of skyfall.
I'm glad it's over but I hate these main stages.
>>
>>32796867
>>32796450
Investing in a poison team is the best thing i have done for disruption heavy fairy and grass types
Beedrill, croagunk and gulpin like no one's business
>>
>>32797438
Care to explain how this goes? What kind of strat are you talking about? Also what kind of investment (RMLs, SS. Skill Boosters)
>>
>>32797836
M beedrill lvl 13, candied
Croagunk lvl 15, poison pact sl 3
Gulpin lvl 15, poison sl 5

Even though they have 50 bp, they reach 100 after 5 rml, i could have used toxicroak for poison, it is a tad bit stronger fully invwsted, but I dont like my board to have many mons the same color and I dont think there's another poison pact user as strong as croagunk
>>
>>32797836
Not that anon, but a poison team generally means a Poison and a Poison Pact user. Gulpin is currently the best Poison choice because it takes RML and has a farmable stage. Arbok, Salazzle, and Toxicroak can all get it as well with Toxicroak being the strongest with RML. Poison Pact is just Croagunk or Tentacruel. Neither has a farmable stage and Croagunk is stronger with RML. That and a fully candied Beedrill or Spooky Gengar are generally the base of the team. Poison doesn't have a lot of options beyond that though. It has Muk for damage but no Risk-Taker or Nosedive. It has a Mind Zap in Gulpin though.
>>
>>32798346
Correction: Mind Zap is Trubbish, not Gulpin
>>
>>32798337
>>32798346
Oh so it's like the Poison variant of the Freeze+Ice Dance of the Ice types for what I see. Doesn't look that difficult to get a Poison team so I'll try in the future and see how it goes. That is as soon as I finish the Ice team though. Inb4 GS nerfs the multipliers :^)
>>
I swear if this board were irl I'd punch whomever is pulling this "meme" bullshit in the throat.
>>
Well Serperior is probably the most expensive mon I've ever caught.
>>
>13 S ranks (551-563) cost me 59k
This is ridiculous.
>>
>>32799962
GS employee here
it was me :^)
>>
>596 to 600

Fuck those stages

I needed 3 C-1s
>>
Only 20 or so PSBs to finish grinding Mawile, but it doesn't drop anything so it feels like a long way to go.
>>
>>32794404
>>32794440
DRI gives you 2 psb rolls when you start the level instead of one.

For example Mewtwo had 50% for 1psb drop. If DRI would double it, you would have had 100% for 1psb. However I had a dozen runs when leveling it that did not drop any psb.

tl;dr: DRI does not directly double the drop rate. However your drops are almost double as good
>>
>>32799968
gz lad. I got her myself the other day on a lucky catch. Fuck that stage
Would you say its harder than memedash?

>>32800014
>be at 70k before the new stages
>be at 40k after s-ranking everything and catching Serperior
gid gud fag. kek :^)
>>
Happy father's day, GS! You have given us so many memes and "fun" times, I hope it never ends! :^)
>>
Is the next main stages area going to be the last one? Because there's only like 20 non-alola mons left. Are they going to keep putting things from events like safari and daily pokémon in the main stages?

I just want my bro Butterfree already.
>>
>>32801600
I hope they put all non legendaires into main stages then add the legends as bosses. After that the FINAL update for a permanent monthly cycle of special stages (for MSU grind and what not) so I can be rid of this game. Until that is they release Pokemon Switch, a re-skin of shuffle on the switch
>>
>>32800873
Why would you grind a shitmon when you can grind Skarmory instead?
>>
>>32801654
>re-skin of shuffle on the switch

don't lie to yourselves, everyone on here is going to play the fuck out of it.
>>
File: Go_away.jpg (63KB, 447x390px) Image search: [Google]
Go_away.jpg
63KB, 447x390px
Who should we take to Magearna this week?
>>
>>32802157
time will tell, just wait till the update
>>
>>32802157
There's no comp next week, right? But there's a spam of Gyarados so the next one (probably starting 6/27) could be for M-Gyarados

That is, if Mega comps are still a thing and haven't been completely replaced by things like Meloetta and Decidueye
>>
>>32802529

I really hope they don't stop repeating mega comps, I really need that be
>>
>>32802561
I think they'll continue adding mega stones to mission cards, making mega comps kind of redundant after a while, but stones for main stage mons like Gardevoir and Banette will probably be added first.
>>
File: 1468501220705.jpg (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468501220705.jpg
362KB, 700x700px
>>32801917
My Mawile is level 20 already, is my favorite mon and has a better performance than Skarmory in long combos. At least until Skarmory gets RMLs

>>32802641
I just hope they hurry the fuck up with Pinsir and after that they add their repeats and stuff, sadly with this update I lost hope about that.
>>
what is a good team for mega metagross? i was thinking in using charizard, delphox and talonflame
>>
File: PYdlf_Ki.png (233KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
PYdlf_Ki.png
233KB, 472x472px
>>32802641
M-Bee when? I just want my fucking Survival Mode ace ;_;
>>
>>32803541
i used MGarchomp lvl 10 sl 2, Machamp lvl 20 sl 5, Gallade lvl 7 sl 2, Reshiram lvl 10 sl 2
it ended up being way easier than expected.
just make sure to go in all items
>>
Bless this dead week for letting me catch up on S ranks and captures. Currently trying to catch Dragalge, just got the S rank on my last attempt. If you're not playing with the cat, what stage(s) are you playing today /shuffle/?
>>
>>32803988
jokes on you... i havent been playing since yesterday
>>
Okay, these new stages weren't that bad. Just had to buy items on a few of them, and the free gifts from early stages were useful. Now back to grinding coins on the fucker and then continue grinding Landorus until SL4.
>>
Oh, this is about to reach the bump limit. I guess I'll create a new thread tomorrow, I wouldn't be able to spend a full day without memes and you guys :^)
>>
>>32804685
its funny, considering how popular shuffle general is

also implying anyoe here could live without our delicious memes :^)

to keep in somewhat relevant: my favourite memes

- GS sick joke with winking mega glalie
- giving both baby nidos fucking mega boost++ when everyone was screaming for BB+ and BS+ for the adult nidos
- they do know that mbee is a fucking one turn evo? WHO WOULD EVER USE MEGA BOOST ON A POISON TYPE??!?!? GS WTF?
- ohhh another great one. Giving trubbish mega boost when we literally had not a single poison mega type in the game
- Zapdos pattern break
- C1 forced competitions
- that one time they removed coin stages from the dailies
- 4 support safaris kek
- very first time with manaphy at 1%. oldfags will remember

but the very best meme was the one time GS fucked up and allowed the C1 for sunday meowth
>>
>>32804760
What did C1 do to sunday meowth stage?
>>
>>32804760
I found brute force to be a pretty delicious meme.
>>
File: 148.png (21KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
148.png
21KB, 256x256px
>>32804760
forgetting the biggest one of them all
>>
>>32804851
3mon stage
and despite costing 9000 additional coins it was a lil bit more profitable

>>32804901
indeed it was.
also

f
>>
>>32804915
>it was a lil bit more profitable
On 3DS perhaps, because on mobile the cap is 10k. And the mobile version is the biggest meme of them all :^)
>>
>>32804932
iirc there wasnt a mobile version at that time.
it was a classic gs fuckup and they simply forgot to remove the C1.

>>32804912
its funny cause persian also had gotten that meme treatment, yet never gets mentioned
>>
File: Meowth, that's right.jpg (113KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Meowth, that's right.jpg
113KB, 400x240px
>>32804851
Turned it into a 3 mon stage. You would enter with C-1, M+5, Fug, and two Quirkies with the fourth slot open, and since the fourth slot is open it got replaced with a Pidgey which the C-1 deleted. Picture related, it's what I got.
>>
>>32805015
truly an oldfag gs meme connoisseur. upvotet!!

on a sidenote: does photoshop anon have an idea for next thread?
>>
>>32805015
Jesus, that's almost two comps worth of items you can buy!
>>
>>32805064
Keep in mind you spend 9800 to enter the stage.
>>
>>32805071
One comp!
>>
File: EACtIG0.jpg (707KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
EACtIG0.jpg
707KB, 2448x3264px
IT DOESN'T MOVEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32805061
I do! You will see it soon because this thread is about to die. Hint: it has something to do with memes :^)

>>32805123
At least you're getting drops, stop complaining faget.
>>
>>32805177
it took me 5 tries to take this picture. I'm not getting any drops m8.
>>
>Finally at max coins again
I'm never letting you dip past 50k again my love.
>>
>>32805177
>memes :^)
FUCK YEAHH!!! ME LOVE ME SOME MEMES!!!
>>
what team are you using to farm lando?
>>
File: Watermelon a best .jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Watermelon a best .jpg
136KB, 640x480px
Time to begin the nightly grind
>>
>>32805296
M-Swampert, Ashninja, Volcanion, and Palkia. Never lost with this team thus far.
>>
>>32805300
what a nightly feast!
>>
>>32805300
>toes
Post your feet.
>>
File: Anything for a fellow memer.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Anything for a fellow memer.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>32805376
Being a cam whore feels good
>>
File: 64Ywlw9.jpg (550KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
64Ywlw9.jpg
550KB, 2448x3264px
WHAT TORTURE IS THIS
>>
>>32805418
they look weird desu.
>>
>>32777593
>>32777447
do not say such things. no coin grinding leaves just one way of getting an acceptable amount of coins, and even if 50% of the playing population leaves, if the other 50% are paying, that's more than were before.

Frankly I'm a filthy fucking casual and get by with first-kills, 30s and weekend meowths, but yall are mememasters.

they should make more annoying-but-repeatable coin stages.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>32805964
>NEW THREAD: >>32805964

Be sure to keep it alive for me... :^)
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.