[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody talking about this? https://archive.nyafuu.or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

File: 1496886835538.jpg (157KB, 1332x479px) Image search: [Google]
1496886835538.jpg
157KB, 1332x479px
Why is nobody talking about this?

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32711851/#32712577
>>
>>32715708
because it's bullshit
>>
wrong link

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/32189824/
>>
File: 1496887793904.jpg (61KB, 750x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496887793904.jpg
61KB, 750x493px
>>32715721
>>
Because it was just generic and obvious shit? Watch I'll do it too
>There will be more z-moves
>>
>>32715708
Lusamine chilling out is dumb unless it's actually a sequel, because that was literally the plot of the game.
>>
>>32715735
I'd agree if it weren't for the comment he made about the titles at the bottom and his username.
>>
>>32715735
Aside from "more this, more that", everyone also knew Necrozma will get more coverage, and the game will be released for 3DS
>>
>>32715708
>USUM
>March 7
Holy fuck. And Lusamine taking a chill pill doesn't sound realistic in context of SM, but if USM follows Necrozma, maybe she will take a chill pill. Maybe the Mr. Bean finally returns.
>>
>>32715708

>Somehow caught wind of the trademark early without knowing anything of the games' contents
>>
>>32715708
>aaaaaaaaaaaaand this totally isnt any sort of leaks and don't screen cap let's wait for the game to be announced ;(
it's not suspicious, not at all
>>
File: deciduwhy.png (350KB, 566x453px) Image search: [Google]
deciduwhy.png
350KB, 566x453px
>>32715750
Smart people thought the game would be on the 3DS.
Stupid people thought we'd a third version on a system nobody would buy for one Game.
Hell, I didn't even think we'd get another 7th Gen game at all considering XY never got a third version and it's too early for a Sinnoh Remake
>>
>>32715708
Hahaha holy shit
Leak season is best season after all
>>
I'm screen capping this screen cap.
>>
Didn't they say something that alluded to new Pokemon in the direct?
>>
>>32715779
>on a system nobody would buy for one Game.
Anon, people bought the 3ds solely for Pokemon. You also underestimate how much a big old 1080p label can influence retards in this day and age
>>
>>32715826

They call new forms new Pokémon.
>>
someone post the one where the dude leaked the entire plot for S&M before release
>>
>>32715943
>>
File: got it.png (16KB, 1864x103px) Image search: [Google]
got it.png
16KB, 1864x103px
>>32715979
nevermind I found it
>>
new alola forms aww shit!
>>
I'll admit, it looks suspicious. That part about Lusamine means it's either a sequel or the alternate story gives them different personalities too.
>>
>>32715844
This, people bought a Switch solely for Zelda.
I'm sure a new Pokemon would boost it's sales even more.
>>
File: REE.jpg (32KB, 186x368px) Image search: [Google]
REE.jpg
32KB, 186x368px
>>32715844
But that's wrong. The 3DS actually had other games on it besides XY.
>>32716020
I sure as hell didn't because I don't give a fuck about Zelda.

I guarantee you that if it was announced for the Switch plenty of people would be butthurt because they wouldn't buy a system that has no games.
>>
>>32716120
>The 3DS actually had other games on it besides XY.
And so does the Switch but it doesn't mean that people who would buy it for that one game don't exist. Hell those people are the only ones that are pissed right now.
>>
>>32716120
>plenty of people would be butthurt because they wouldn't buy a system that has no games.
Dude, they're casuals.
It would be a miracle for them to buy three games for a system during its entire run.
>>
>>32716132
The Switch only has one Game that kinda justifies the Switch and it's a port.
The 3DS has KIU, Luigi's Mansion, FE:A and AC:NL.
>>32716144
Yeah because it wouldn't be fucking expensive.
And this series is targeted towards casuals. I can only see die hard fans buying a Pokemon game this early in the Switch's life span. Now if it was a Gen 8 game announced for 2018? Then I could see people buying a Switch for it.
>>
>>32716012
it's an alternate story, so characters will be different yeah
>>
I'm surprised that people aren't more excited for the possibility of new Pokemon midgen especially since people complained about Alola's "low" number of Pokemon and Southern Kalos was the meme of gen 6.

If it's true then USM will be the most groundbreaking 3rd versions.
>>
>>32716259
New Pokemon would completely flip my current impressions of Ultra Sun and Moon.
>>
>>32716200
>The Switch only has one Game that kinda justifies the Switch and it's a port.
That accounts for Zelda at least.
But not Bomberman, Arms, MK8D and Fast RMX
The last two while they are ports is an enhanced port that offers new content to the buyers along with several other changes like reworking karts unlike remasters which are the same exact game.
Is there any particular reason why you're disregarding these games?

In any case you're missing the point here, people do in fact buy systems for one game. Case in point early adopters of the PS4.
>>
>>32716259
Doubt it, new megas and alola forms at most, which is interesting enough for me
>>
>>32716200
>I can only see die hard fans buying a Pokemon game this early in the Switch's life span.
What are you talking about?
The only people who buy a system for one game are casuals anon that's always been the case. Any die hard fan worth their salt would wait for a revised game or a remake with more content.
>>
>>32716275
I should have made an effort to rework the rest of my post after I added Fast RMX to it.
Oh well point stands
>>
>>32716290
Maybe but they were purposely vague with their wording on the subject in the trailer so I'll keep hoping.

Plus it would be a good explanation of why there are two versions now if they are just 3rd versions.
>>
>>32716337
>Plus it would be a good explanation of why there are two versions now if they are just 3rd versions.
Eh, not really. Third versions are combined versions anyway.
>>
>>32716259
here we go with the gen.5 wish again. every generation without fail this happens. funny you call south kalos a meme because you're just doing the same thing.
>>
>plausible leak mentions new pokemon, alola forms, ultra beasts and character personalities
>/vp/ still shitposting that its not on switch

Fucking hell get over it. It was never going to be on Switch.
BW2 had a similar release yet its one of the best Pokemon games to date.
>>
>>32716364
You didn't even bother to read the thread did you
>>
>>32716360
All I said is that it would be ground breaking to have new Pokemon midgen. I did not say it was true but I do believe its possible since this person obviously had prior knowledge of these games.
>>
>>32716364
I don't know why people care so much about what console its on. if the content is enjoyable it shouldn't matter.

>>32716370
I think he means outside of this thread
>>
>no new megas after all
I can believe it's real

Fuck you GF
>>
If they really introduce NEW pokémon midgen it could be just one or two mythicals. Since Marshadow is already in this year's movie they'll need another completely new mythical to shill in 2018, and I don't think Gen 8 is coming literally next near.
>>
>>32716511
>they'll need another completely new mythical to shill in 2018
They'll just make the move around a mon that has a new forms or a new one and an old one.
>>
>>32716511
Well to be fair Gen 7 felt somewhat incomplete in terms of Pokemon, so it wouldn't surprise me if they added like 5-7 new lines to balance things out. Though that would really be a first. Alola forms are a lot more likely though, since 18 really isn't much yet it was promised to be such a "big" feature of Gen 7, so i'm very sure we'll get more as our content.
>>
>>32715708
This doesn't really do anything for us now. Post it again in 3 months when we know more about the games and we're closer to release. Everyone will just forget about it otherwise.
>>
>>32716535
>Well to be fair Gen 7 felt somewhat incomplete in terms of Pokemon
That's what people said about gen 6 too and SM introduced slightly more.
>>
>>32716511
Don't get caught up over semantics. The mega evolutions released in ORAS were also marketed as "new Pokémon." Masuda said the same phrase when Necro-Solgaleo and Necro-Lunala were on the screen. They unfortunately use the term "new Pokémon" loosely when it could be applied to formes.

Not saying they won't have pokemon--it would be a welcome surprise--but history doesn't support the claim.
>>
>>32716560
See >>32716577
GF regards regional forms and megas as "new Pokémon." If you count all those the Pokémon counts for gen 6 and 7 are higher than the actual brand new Pokémon introduced.
>>
>>32716590
Was there any real reason to make this post?
>>
>>32716595
Was there any real reason that your mother didn't swallow you like she should have?
>>
>>32716612
Having a slut for a mother isn't normal despite what yours told you
>>
>>32716621
Aw, poor baby. Really struck a nerve with the mom thing I see.
>>
Lillie dies
>>
>>32716628
He says while resorting to a defense mode
>>
>>32716634
Says the one deflecting.
>>
>>32716644
Deflecting what exactly?
>>
>>32716633
Dubble Dubs of truth
>>
>>32716653
>feigning ignorance
If you fee-fees were hurt so badly you could always retreat to your safe space on r/Pokémon, snowflake.
>>
>>32715732
the guy who immediately got angry in the first post in that pic sums /vp/ up entirely
>>
>>32716673
So, where's the deflection?
>>
What if USUM is a 'what if Mohn never disappeared?' scenario? That set up the events of SM after all.
>>
>>32716337
>Plus it would be a good explanation of why there are two versions now if they are just 3rd versions
They sell more with 2 versions
>>
>>32716132
I bought a 3DS for the Ocarina of Time port and Kingdom Hearts. Pokemon was just an inevitable perk.
>>
>>32716702
Once again that doesn't mean the people who bought the 3ds solely for Pokemon don't exist. Especially since the 3ds wasn't selling particularly well until pokemon.

Also
>buying a system for a port
>buying a system for a game that's going to be rereleased
>>
>>32716684
Wew lad
>>
>>32716727
Me. I own a 3ds an only have three Pokemon games nothing else.
>>
>>32716590
We know that there won't be any new pokemon you idiot BECAUSE GF sees forms as new mon.
Can you even read?
>>
>>32716797
I'm almost the same but I bought ACNL too because my friend told me it was fun and that he would play with me.

I only play every few weeks because I don't have the patience to build a town and he has barely got online with me in 2 years.

I learned my lesson
>>
>>32716275
>The game sells the system
Yes we know that but think of it this way, what would be more logical
>Make profit for big daddy Nintendo while almost guaranteeing a flop
>Make profit
>>
>>32716981
>>Make profit for big daddy Nintendo while almost guaranteeing a flop
Do you honestly believe mainline pokemon games will ever flop?

In any case this is what would happen if a game came to switch
>people on the fence will buy the system for Pokemon like they did the 3DS
>GF charges $50 instead of the usual $40 for the port because console but only puts in a modicum of extra time and effort
>current and new switch owners buy a bank sub to transfer mon in a Switch version of the app
>profit for both Daddy Nintendo and Jewfreak
That's logic anon.

Meanwhile USM on 3DS have turned off a chunk of potential buyers regardless of if they want it on the 3DS or Switch
>>
File: das it mane.png (232KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.png
232KB, 640x480px
These are the kind of leaks that I dig. Not shit like that image leak of the final evolutions of the starters, fuck. Too soon and spoiled us too hard.

I wish I could be involved somehow just so I could have fun at making my own leak approach. It just seems fun as fuck.

And as long some new mons are available besides the obvious legendary change, that'll trigger my interest. Forms, mons, whatever. I don't really mind whether it's for the 3DS or the Switch too, since I only have the 3DS at the moment. Heck, if they manage to change the starters' final evolutions somehow, that'd be dope, it'd definitely set the original SM and the latter USUM apart. Or have some different evolution method to them, dunno.

>Have Lusamine take a chill pill

I'd be down with that.
>>
Alola forms are basically new Pokemon anyway, and the leak states we'll be getting new ones.
This has just sold me on the game.

Calling it, we'll see Alolan Kanto or Johto starters at E3.
>>
>>32717241
>Alolan Kanto
That means we also get four new Megas. Or would GF avoid this by going the 'it's called Venusaurite, not Alolan Venusaurite, therefore it doesn't work :^)' route?
>>
>>32715708
I saw a post earlier saying that old bad teams would come back
>>
>>32715708
>hau pulls a blue
Meaning if it IS an alt dimension hau is a "dick" instead of some goofy kid
>>
>>32717314
I hope so. He's the most annoying character of the entire franchise
>>
>>32717489
That's not Blue
Adventuring with "that kid" was grating.
>>
bumpy
>>
File: 1464487727837.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1464487727837.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>32715708
Are we finally getting the return of asshole rivals?
>>
>>32716120
>parroting /v/
Fucking think for yourself you god damn drone.
>>
>>32715708
>SM puts Ultra in front of every single thing they can
>Ultra Dimension
>Ultra Balls
>Ultra Beasts

>its anything more than a random useless coincidence someone titled SM Sequels as Ultra
>>
File: 110d2lgjpg.gif (3MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
110d2lgjpg.gif
3MB, 424x240px
>>32718282
>SM puts Ultra in front of every single thing they can
>Ultra Balls
>>
>>32717489
>hau is more annoying than tierno

no
>>
>>32716120
Get your head out of your ass, the Switch is already a success, did two times better than the Wii U did in its launch. Putting a mainline Pokemon game will just double the sales. Gen 8 will be on the Switch, we had 2 gens every handheld generation with the exception of GBA.

Gen 5 came out during the 3DS cycle so people who deny that a Switch game won't happen are complete idiots.
>>
>>32718282
Then why was everyone posting about "Stars" and "Eclipse" for months instead of "USUM"?
>>
>>32718328
Im not denying it, but people thinking we would get a new mainline Porkyman in the switch this year are a little retarded.
>>
>>32718365
Because of Eurogamer and Laura. The anon you're responding to is just shitposting.
>>
>>32717314
>if you know what I mean
Sounds more like he's implying Hau becomes the champ or a gym leader. Face it, we're never getting another asshole rival again.
>>
Sure it has the same name, but crazier stuff has happened. I'll put this at 5% chance of being true, enough to save the screenshot for after the game releases. If it is true though, I'm very hyped.

>new alola forms, possibly even new pokemon mid gen
>previous characters returning
>alternate universe means character traits can be reversed
>Lusamine is a innocent sexy cake
>Hau is a complete asshole who chooses the starter with a type advantage against yours
>actual postgame facilities
>fucking battle factory

Could this be the return of good pokemon games?
>>
>>32715708
>cannot handle ns not in 3 years
Whoops!
>>
>>32715708
>calls the switch the ns even though the switch had already been released at that point

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>32718494
NS is an abbreviation for Nintendo Switch, NX was the code name.
>>
>Team Rocket invades Alola
>Reformed Team Skull fights them off

How happy would you be?
>>
The only reason I care about this is the possibility of real new Pokemon midgen, that would automatically put USM above the other remakes.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.