[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FR Interview Masuda and Ohmori

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: interview.jpg (114KB, 672x442px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
114KB, 672x442px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB8EskmscKg

1:28
>Is there a Pokémon game planned for the Switch? Maybe a little teasing...?
>It's hard to answer because the Switch is really new, complicate to see how people use it right now...Is she more used at home, or more principally outside? We can't take decisions without knowing how people will use the console.

8:05
>Can you tell us if the next game or one of them will be in places already explored before?
>What should I said...Top Secret! *laughs* Even if it was asked at the customs I won't answer.
>>
>>32379627
That's exactly what they said before about Switch. They won't be making a game on it until they know all they can do with the system and how people use this system. It's a home console, even if it is portable.
>>
>>32379627
>Is she more used
>she
Mah nigga
>>
>>32379627
(laughs)
>>
>>32379627
Do they give ANY info on anything? Or do they just avoid every question?
>>
>>32379728
Yes
>>
>>32379627
>>What should I said...Top Secret! *laughs* Even if it was asked at the customs I won't answer.

I'm sure it's because Nintendo's guns are bigger than Airport Securities.
>>
>OUI OUI OUI
>CHING CHANG CHONG
>OU OU OU OMELETTE DU FROMAGE
>NIG NIG NOG KUZZU MUZZU

great interview
>>
>>32379627
>>It's hard to answer because the Switch is really new, complicate to see how people use it right now...Is she more used at home, or more principally outside? We can't take decisions without knowing how people will use the console.

I know you guys are writing this off as a non-answer but consider GameFreak's position for a bit. Not only is the Switch new, but the numbers available only suggest "console" mass market for now. There are trends in Japan showing older kids and young adults DO treat it as a portable but "handheld" mass market would mean the system needs a certain amount of sellthrough to be viable for Pokemon. Like the average amount in a household of 5 would be 2-3 Switch units or so just like DS and 3DS.

Consumers are still warming up to the system and Nintendo has yet to ship a sizeable amount to see what will be viable on the machine.
>>
>>32379728
Why would they give out new information in a random interview?
>>
>>32379755
How is the Switch even doing sales-wise?
>>
>>32379765
It's still flying off shelves, most of the shipments pull launch-tier line ups at the stores.

Whether they actually play or intend to flip 'em doesn't matter, the initial sale is already made so the books look good on their part.
>>
I imagine they won't know until the online service launches. Pokemon cannot exist without it now, so we need to see this environment arise before we even consider it.
>>
>>32379728
Ha ha ha. I don't know.
>>
>>32379753
Rosie O'Donnell pls go
>>
Is there a translation of this anywhere?
>>
>>32379627
A thread died for this.
>>
>>32380310
bump
>>
>>32380310
Nah, I just translated what was "interesting"
>>
>>32379698
/ourguy/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.