[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 80

File: what did they mean by this.png (276KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean by this.png
276KB, 450x336px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersSun&MoonSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide for XY:
https://pastebin.com/hWRkxP0F

>Trailer for upcoming events:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLq9SfVJFk

>Movie 20: Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! [July 15th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp
NEW TRAILERS GET IN HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHzI6_D4Tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAhgVipCk8

Next episode:
>SM22 - Beware of Shovels!!! [Apr 13th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/episodes/

Upcoming episodes:
>SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! [Apr 20th]
>SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! [Apr 27th]
>SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! [May 5th]

Shit people will ask:
>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z and SM. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>32273888
>>
SM20/21 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=914697

ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913229

SM19 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910602

SM18 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_Sun_&_Moon_018_I-Maji-ne!_Mao's_Cooking_Operation!![H264_720P][908803CC].mkv.torrent

XY&Z45 POKÉTV SEGMENT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_045_One_Last_Battle_with_Satoshi!_Serena's_Choice!!_PokeTV_segment[H264_720P][689BDB20].mkv.torrent

XY&Z SPECIAL 2 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_Special_-_The_Ultimate_Duo!_Citron_and_Dent!![H264_720P][D17531C2].mkv.torrent

MOVIE 19 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882608

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS SUN & MOON 22 - BEWARE OF SHOVELS!!! (APRIL 13TH)
>During battle practice with Kaki, Satoshi meets a Pokémon called Sunabah. The shovel stuck in the Sunabah leads to something unbelievable happening: Satoshi actually gets engulfed by a Pokémon?!

>Summary:
>As Satoshi was doing battle training at the beach with Kaki, he spotted a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand! Kaki told him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and that it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck in the top of it. However, Sunabah's shovel accidentally ended up flying off! And then something odd happens to the angry Sunabah...?!

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom Zukan
>Kei Shindo: Lilie
>Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
>Reina Ueda: Mao
>Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
>Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
>Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
>Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
>Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
>Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
>Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
>Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
>Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 78 (Apr 9th)
>Abareru-kun's Pokémon Trade Journey, This Installment of Which is Set in Mie! / Abareru-kun Runs Into Trouble After Turning Into a Gablias for the Sake of a Surprise!?

SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! (Apr 20th)
>Satoshi has gone to a music concert with Professor Kukui and his classmates. They're there to see the unit "Dugleo", which consists of a Dugtrio and its Trainer DJ Leo. By pure chance, Satoshi ends up getting to know DJ Leo, but the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting.

SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! (Apr 27th)
>It is decided that an open school will now be held at the Pokémon School, where both guardians and locals are invited. And Satoshi ends up having to do a reseach presentation there. Not only that, but his mom is coming from Kanto to watch her son's presentation.

SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! (May 5th)
>As always, the Rocket Gang are after Pikachu, and this time they decide to sneak a look at a class at the Pokémon School. The Z-Moves unleashed during that class astound them, and leads to them starting to search for Z-Crystals so they can master Z-Moves themselves as well. But then the Skull Gang, a group that commits crimes in the Alola region, show up.

ALOLA!:
https://mega.nz/#!VFplAKCT!ovVAE5V46EFG5fQvRwMtY0d8EVx_AwhMR_kSkpB0Ec8

POSE (FULL VERSION):
https://mega.nz/#!EU5nzBQT!rwN-X8RwSMHiX2tqQAwyn8XqxTpYVz8ufSDTn_BG_0s
>>
File: 1480902666066.gif (903KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480902666066.gif
903KB, 400x300px
>SMfags getting this btfo
>>
>>32275989
Did I miss something?
>>
>>32275997
He's probably just referring to the movie, but given that we'll get some SM mons in there anyway, I don't see what the huge deal is.
>>
File: 1484358361796.png (403KB, 638x519px) Image search: [Google]
1484358361796.png
403KB, 638x519px
>yfw Pewter Gym Leader is Brock's dad and Cerulean Gym Leader is one of Misty's sisters
>>
Movie shit:

Story
To all Pokémon fans:
This is the story of the duo's "meeting" and "promise".
This is the creation of the 20th anniversary movie!

Pocket Monsters, or "Pokémon" for short:
Mysterious lifeforms that hide many secrets.

There are still many things we don't know about their ecology.

Even today,
Pokémon Trainers continue their adventures
with the aim of encountering Pokémon never before seen...

Satoshi, a boy living in Masara Town, greeted the morning of his 10th birthday, the day he could become qualified to become a Pokémon Trainer. Satoshi's heart was filled with a desire for Pokémon he has never seen before and a world he has never seen before, but while he was meant to be given a Pokémon that would become his partner at the Okido Laoratories, he ended up severely oversleeping, and all that was left for him was a single Pikachu, a Pokémon that did not get attached to humans.
"Do you hate me? I like you!" Even though the two were at odds with one another, their friendship deepened little by little, and as they looked up at the legendary Pokémon Houou that flew through the sky on the day they set off, Satoshi and Pikachu swore an oath as they held one of its Rainbow Feathers:
"Let's go meet it together one day!"
>>
>>32276013
And thus, Pikachu and Satoshi, who set off on his journey to become the world's greatest Pokémon Master, end up meeting the Trainers Makoto and Soji on their way before getting told a legend concerning Houou.
"Those who, guided by the Rainbow Feather, meet with Houou, shall become the Heroes of the Rainbow."
Satoshi and the others end up getting guided by Marshadow, a mysterious Pokémon that had been lurking in Satoshi's shadow without anyone realizing, and make their way to Mount Tensei, where Houou lives, but a strong enemy appears before them. Will the duo manage to reach Houou?! In order for them to fulfill the promise they swore on the day the departed, the two of them now begin an adventure that will last until they become "true partners"!

Characters profiles and voice actor comments

SATOSHI (Partner Pokémon: Pikachu)
A boy aiming to become the world greatest Pokémon Master. He's somewhat of a scatterbrain, but has an honest heart.

Voice: Rica Matsumoto
>Here it is! The 20th anniversary of the Pokémon movies!! As I have kept playing the role of Satoshi, I have kept wishing that Pokémon can become the tie that binds families together all across Japan, and this year, I believe that dream will finally come true. I am extremely grateful towards Pokémon for keeping me going for 20 years. Thank you!

SOJI (Partner Pokémon: Lucario)
A young male Trainer aiming to become a Pokémon Professor. His catchphrase is "Be advised that...".

Voice: Kanata Hongo
>I've loved the Pokémon movies since I was a kid, so I was super happy to receive an offer to be in one of them! Not only that, but it is an honor to be in this commemorative 20th movie that not just childen, but also those from my generation that are just as crazy about Pokémon as I am, will be able to enjoy. I will do my absolute utmost to make you like Soji once you're done watching the movie!
>>
>>32276017
MAKOTO (Partner Pokémon: Pochama)
An energetic and masculine girl Trainer. She appears to enjoy adventures, but the truth is...

Voice: Shiori Sato
>I remember seeing the first movie in the theater. Being able to appear as a guest voice actress in one of these Pokémon movies is like a dream for me! Not only that, but this year's movie is a tale that starts with Satoshi and Pikachu's meeting, which I saw on TV when I was little... I will do my best to play the role of Makoto, whose mental age might be even higher than my adult self.

BONDY
A researcher that has chased after Houou for a long time. The author of "My Life is Houou".

Voice: Arata Furuta
>When I was offered the role, I wondered if I was going to play a Pokémon, but nope, it was actually the role of a human. I hope I will manage to guide Satoshi and the others to Houou while being careful to not get in the way of their adventure. I will do my best to excite both children and the adults that used to be crazy about Pokémon.

JOY
A nurse that treats Pokémon at the Pokémon Center.

Voice: Shoko Nakagawa
>The Pokémon movies have given me lots of memories, and this is the 20th one at that, so I'm extremely happy to be in it. I want to use kindness and love to heal everyone, just like Joy, the nurse everyone admires. I will do my best to make lots of people go see this year's Pokémon movie, which is packed to the brim with both nostalgia and freshness!
>>
>>32276019
CROSS (Partner Pokémon: Gaogaen)
A boy that believes strength is everything and that aims to become the ultimate Trainer.

MARSHADOW
A mythical Pokémon that appeared from Satoshi's shadow, as in response to the Rainbow Feather.

Voice: Koichi Yamadera
>Even though I have acted in the Pokémon movies since the very first one, I approach each and every one of them with a fresh attitude. I may have moved on from "Oha Suta", which started at the same time Pokémon did, before I had been with it for 20 years, but I'm very happy to be involved with the 20th Pokémon movie. I believe this will be a memorable movie packed with all kinds of people's emotions, so I want you to have high expectations.

HOUOU
It is said that it will appear before Trainers with just hearts with its seven-colored wings shining.

Species: Rainbow-colored Pokémon
Height: 3.8m
Weight: 199.0 kg
>>
File: Black3.png (276KB, 482x597px) Image search: [Google]
Black3.png
276KB, 482x597px
Loli Shoko movie when?
>>
>>32275997
>the movie has made this thread more hype in one day than SM has even been close to during its whole airtime
>the movie doesn't have SM characters
>the movie has an artstyle that is very similar to XY's artstyle instead of SM's shitty one
>>
File: GETZ.webm (694KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GETZ.webm
694KB, 640x360px
>>32275977
>Will Lillie win da Ash?
SATOSHI GETTO DA ZE!
>>
>>32276024
Isn't that obvious? Nobody gives a fuck about SM. It's garbage

Heck, I only came here and asked that question because I thought movie information was coming out.

SM is garbage by default so I was wondering if it got the plug pulled or something because being ignored and shit upon is just another day in the life.
>>
File: good grief.png (324KB, 863x720px) Image search: [Google]
good grief.png
324KB, 863x720px
>>32276024
It also made the thread more overrun with shitposting than it's been in a while.

Good riddance to that previous thread.

>>32276023
Come back a year from now?
>>
>>32276030
>because I thought movie information was coming out.

It did. See the giant infodump right above you.
>>
>>32276024
>the movie has an artstyle that is very similar to XY's artstyle instead of SM's shitty one

Most of the fandom prefers Ash's SM design now. After 20 years, it was due for a change and most people liked the decision that was taken by the character designers.
>>
File: oh well.png (386KB, 969x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh well.png
386KB, 969x720px
>>32276040
Well, I guess now we know what that new information that Pokenchi was supposed to feature next weekend was going to be about.
>>
File: wait a sec.png (85KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.png
85KB, 299x288px
>>32276042
>>
>>32276054
They still need to announce the theme song.
>>
>>32276042
Why do you make shit up? Not going to spam the same pic of SM Ash?

Literally a shill
>>
>>32276053
>>32276030
Calm your tits, anon.
>>
>one of them is literally a new IP

Retard
>>
What are the chances of them reverting back to the XY Ash design for the gen 8 anime? Miniscule?
>>
>>32276063
>>one of them is literally a new IP
>Retard
Who or what are you even talking about?
>>
>>32276075
Take a guess Holmes
>>
>>32276066
maybe. the design might just be for the gag.
>>
File: Movie Bio1.png (811KB, 2192x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Movie Bio1.png
811KB, 2192x1130px
>>
>>32276066
I hope.
I mean, they HAVE to know it wasn't exactly the best received change at this point.
Remember they changed Team Rocket back to being funny because everyone hated the edgerockets.
>>
>>32276082
neat
>>
>>32276082
>So a trainer with a incineroar,
That just so happens to be ash's rival. The only pokemon we saw ash have for now was pikachu, charmander, butterfree. Who are his other mons. No better yet. I want that guy to cross through dimensions so that the incineroar leaks could make scene, I mean remember the ultra Beasts, they do jump from. Dimension to dimensions. Reminder that the aniable we see in SM, is actually the same anable from the original RSE.

Wait.
>A trainer from the original games.

>Some how makes it to a dimension.

>Thanks to the UBs

Oh boy, a new theory is coming up. That kid finds a ub werm hole, goes in it, and makes it to SM dimension, and since he's ash's rival, he recognized alola ash, And battles him, but like we all know right now he's too weak. The incineroar Chinese leaks, that incineroar was that guys not ash's.
>>
>>32276082
Who made this? That was quick. But the font is rather difficult to read.
>>
>>32276093
I'm making it right now.
>>
>>32276082
I knowthe next thread is several hours away, but this needs to be the OP for it.
>>
>>32276097
Not that one, but a full version with all the bios and comments, sure.
>>
>>32276096
Maybe a font that's not so condensed might make it easier to read. Impact can be tough to read when the font size is small relative to the image size.
>>
What do when preview of gen 8 anime airs and Ash keeps his SM design?
>>
Ah shit, I got the pun with the old man's name.

ボンジイ can be written with kanji as 凡爺, meaning "ordinary old man"

Pretty sure that's what the intent is.
>>
>>32276117
Nothing. The comedy fags reign supreme. Nothing new at this point.
>>
>>32276082
I haven't read over all these yet, but I did find a typo in the top-left corner, where it should say "world's greatest" instead of "world greatest"... If I find any more later, I can let you know.
>>
>piplup
>no dawn
Was expected as megumi toyoguchi is pregnant.
>>
File: The Real OTP.png (1MB, 1474x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Real OTP.png
1MB, 1474x1080px
Forget any ship piplup and pikachu are the true OTP.
>>
So if Marshadow has been living in Ash's shadow, do you think it still continue to live in his shadow, and could possibly be the reason why Ash never grew old while everyone else did?
>>
>>32276170
That means his name should be spelled Bonji,for the record.

>>32276210
Yeah, I rushed it somewhat. I already corrected a bunch of other typos.
>>
>>32276170
With a name like that, he can't possibly be an ordinary old man.
>>
>>32276008
I think he means the SM anime fans getting BTFO not the fans of the SM games since they get two events for one movie.
>>
>>32276245
Every movie since movie 10 has had two events, you moron.
>>
>>32276245
It's the 20th year anniversary, it should be an honor that their iteration is now remember as part of an important milestone for the franchise as a whole.
>>
>>32276251
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but a mass reunion of all traveling companions would've been better than this.
>>
File: Movie20 Full Bio.png (2MB, 2192x2255px) Image search: [Google]
Movie20 Full Bio.png
2MB, 2192x2255px
I can fix readability and stuff later along with any corrections that need to be made to names/bio.

Didn't expect to be doing anything like this tonight.
>>
>>32276269
You're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>32276269
Naisu.
>>
>>32276263
And it would have ended up like Hoopa movie. Too many people/Pokemon on screen at the same time. It has to be a tight and focus so it's more memorable/impact. And remember, in the end, the movie/anime are just another form of advertisement for the game, and by extension, the Pokemon. The Pokemon is, and always will be, the main focus.
>>
>>32276284
Then why the heck did they recreate moments from the first episode and make like they're going to resolve a plot that was in the original, only to say it's not the original saga's world at all?
>>
>>32276269
Do you think Makoto will let her hair down in true tomboy fashion?
>>
>>32276293
Because the movie is never canon. It's just a way to tell a story apart from the anime and to advertise/hype a new Pokemon for the game.
>>
>>32276296
She's going to be shipped with Cross.

Without a doubt her and Soji are going to meet Ash at the Pokemon Center after their run in with Ho-oh and the Spearow.

Something to take very strong notice of, is like all trailers we get for the movie expect a lot of footage to be cut or changed.

That Pikachu fight against Erika I'm 100% certain will be toned down or maybe even scrapped in the final movie. What'll likely happen is that instead of fighting Erika we'll have a cameo of Brock/Misty and Ash fighting them instead.
>>
File: not this again.jpg (72KB, 527x471px) Image search: [Google]
not this again.jpg
72KB, 527x471px
>>32276300
>Because the movie is never canon
Not this shit again.
>>
>>32276082
Oh god Soji is so cute.
>>
>>32276307
>She's going to be shipped with Cross
Autism
>>
Fun thing to note, Ash has achieved more titles in movies then he has at Leagues.
>The Chosen One
>Guardian of the Wave
>Honorary Pokemon of the Valley or whatever the Volcanion one was
>Heroes of the Rainbow
>>
>>32276082
>no VA/bio for Cross
Why?
>>
>>32276352
Might be keeping it a secret because there's going to be a big reveal that he is actually Bonji.

But there's also the possibility that he shows up in the actual anime and they want to keep his VA a secret for that time.
>>
>>32276321
Hey, you're more than free to prove me wrong here. You have 20 years of material to back up your claim that the movies are canon.
>>
File: 105457_45454.png (1MB, 868x782px) Image search: [Google]
105457_45454.png
1MB, 868x782px
>>
File: Long hair Misty (2).png (490KB, 670x562px) Image search: [Google]
Long hair Misty (2).png
490KB, 670x562px
>Make a genwun movie.
>Have all kinds of new characters in it that have nothing to do with gen 1.
Why is this allowed? Is Shoko involved again?
>>
>>32276366
The VA is Rica, as to link/parallel the trainer from the first gen to that of the current one.
>>
>>32276369
They've long been considered part of the anime continuity (with the exception of the one of the M14 renditions being an alternate telling of sorts).

I'm not going to go back through all 19 previous movies and come up with every example, but you can start off with Dawn's Lunar Wing in the DP series. She actually acquired that item in the Darkrai movie.
>>
File: shrug.png (137KB, 300x304px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
137KB, 300x304px
>>32276373
Because the Pokemon movies aren't your safespace.
>>
>>32276366
I saw PokemonBBS speculate that it might be Hideaki Tezuka
>>
Subs when?
>>
File: 1456185234171.jpg (35KB, 346x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456185234171.jpg
35KB, 346x349px
>all this salt from mistyfags
>>
>>32276471
All we need now is an intimate scene between Ash and Makoto in some way and we have the perfect storm of butthurt.
>>
File: tips fedora at longhairfag.png (713KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora at longhairfag.png
713KB, 960x540px
>>32276498
*tips fedora*
>>
>>32276498
>>32276522
Autism
>>
>>32276527
>implying I was agreeing with him
The image was to mock him, genius
>>
>May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, SM trio retconned out of existence
>Misty is regular gym leader
Shipfags btfo
>>
File: CjGmmK9.png (86KB, 307x266px) Image search: [Google]
CjGmmK9.png
86KB, 307x266px
>>32276498
Consider virtually everyone here to be proud degenerates who don't need safespaces, then.
>>
>>32276024
And most of it is bitching about muh movie retcons, so go figure.
>>
>>32276569
As well as shitposting about retcons, as you can see two posts above yours.
>>
>>32276293
Because the anime canon is a fucking mess.
>>
File: 1491596633068.png (321KB, 726x558px) Image search: [Google]
1491596633068.png
321KB, 726x558px
>>32276564
>Consider virtually everyone here to be proud degenerates who don't need safespaces
Yeah perfect, fuck safespaces.
>>
File: ?.png (340KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
340KB, 440x498px
>>32276564
It can hardly be called a safespace anyway. I truly pity those that dwell in their normalization of decaying femininity and cultural bias. Maybe one day they finally find the path to objective truth, but many are simply not good enough to reject conformity.
>>
File: 1445451207053.jpg (268KB, 632x483px) Image search: [Google]
1445451207053.jpg
268KB, 632x483px
>>32276614
Thanks for the laugh, I haven't kekked this hard in a long time.
>>
File: 1364699335802.gif (995KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1364699335802.gif
995KB, 500x550px
>>32276614
>that steaming pile of autistic word salad
My fucking sides.
>>
File: stonah gets the munchies.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stonah gets the munchies.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>>32276604
Can't help but wonder how much of Ramos' "special tea" (steeped with a nice blend of ingredients including "weed" from his garden) Shota ended up drinking.
>>
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (77KB, 528x606px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
77KB, 528x606px
>>32276604
>>32276662
Dudes Mina when lmao
>>
Reminder that M20 Ash is game Ash and is the one that gives Sun the Ash-greninja
>>
>>32276372
what's that from?
>>
File: kouga.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
kouga.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>>32276689
>yfw Ash-greninja is in the movie

Not a chance
>>
Reminder that in XY, Ash said he once traveled with a girl that owned a Piplup, but he didn't specify which girl she was, nor her name.
>>
File: 1481659497119.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1481659497119.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>32276372
BURN IT
>>
File: stonah.png (533KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stonah.png
533KB, 1280x720px
>>32276687
Well, Ilima is seemingly kill, so that doesn't bode well for Mina.
>>
File: makoto.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
makoto.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
I have fallen in love with Makoto. I want to dominate her. I want her to submit to me. I want to impregnate her. Makoto, my new love!
>>
>>32276712
Nice blog.
>>
File: 62286744_p0.jpg (204KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
62286744_p0.jpg
204KB, 600x849px
>>32276703
Oh... i-is true... so he was talking about Makoto.
>>
>>32276712
Nice, i'm in love with Soji.
>>
File: dream09.jpg (36KB, 450x250px) Image search: [Google]
dream09.jpg
36KB, 450x250px
>>32276703
its just dawn since xy is a direct sequel to bw.
>>
Do as you are told, and pick one and only one.
>>
>>32276735
Fug, I want the XY one because of the hat but the DP one can use Volt Tackle
>>
Holy fucking shit. That new girl is by far the ugliest female character from Pokémon yet.
>>
>>32276735
DP Pikachu because it has the best cap and DP is the best season.
>>
>people still are going to MUH CANON
>don't equate it as the Kelvinverse Star Trek to the Pokemon anime.
>>
>>32276750
Not really, it's hard to beat Nene and Hapu.
>>
>>32276754
t. Dawnspammer
>>
I love Lillie
>>
File: 1490662695304.jpg (69KB, 656x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490662695304.jpg
69KB, 656x393px
>>32276755
>he thinks I understood half of that post
>>
>>32276771
The new Star Trek movies are practically a new canon to go with the old one, but takes place in an alternate Universe. This could be the same thing happening with movie 20. Something alters history, making Ash and pikachu's first meeting different.
>>
File: 1491636488408.jpg (286KB, 1041x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1491636488408.jpg
286KB, 1041x1500px
>Pikachu
>Charizard
>Lapras
>Butterfree
>Gengar
>Bulbasaur/Squirtle are interchangeable
Will this be Ash's team? Would like to see him catch Snorlax or evolve Bulbasaur so that he may have a fully evolved grass type, but that may be too much to squeeze into a movie. It's already amazing if they manage to fit in evolution scenes for Charizard, Butterfree and Gengar.
>>
>>32276747
XY Pikachu with Volt Tackle would simply blow out all the other Hatchu competition.
>>
>>32276794
Ash keeping the haunter he got for Sabrina's fight and evolving it into gengar would be nice
also it seems like there will be actual gym battles in the movie rather than the shit we got in the kanto anime
I wonder how different they will be. Will gym leaders have their game designs rather than the anime ones? their gyms are completely different now, wonder if charizard and magmar will still fight on top of a volcano (or if charizard will battle magmar at all)
>>
Reminder that Ratchet and Clank had a retelling of the first game as well and it did pretty good. We shouldn't judge this movie yet until we have further details.
>>
>>32276813
>yfw Charizard doesn't have a rebellious phase
>yfw Charizard wins it all for Ash this time
>>
>>32276813
Keeping Haunter and having real gym battles makes this movie seem too good to be true. They'll probably go through most of the gyms quickly like Red in Origins to power-up Ash so that he could battle Cross and encounter Ho-oh.
>>
File: 62319037_p0.png (487KB, 738x814px) Image search: [Google]
62319037_p0.png
487KB, 738x814px
>>
>>32276735 #
We'll I'm a DPfag, so naturally I'm inclined to say the DP one, but...

>>32276805
...this also sounds really fucking enticing.
>>
>>32276720
>M20 Ash and XY Ash are their own separate thing
>in this universe Ash wins in Kanto and is a successful trainer, Kalos is one of the few leagues he didn't win
>>
>>32276839
Cute, though that artist has always had issues with making sure her outlining is smooth, feathered and antialiased properly, and that her bucket fills also don't leave any stray pixels white.
>>
>>32276824
There's no Ritchie too since Bonji seems to be the "other Red clone" going by design. Hopefully they make a sequel movie in order to cover the E4, Mewtwo, Giovanni, and tease gen 8 or whatever the future of the franchise may be.
>>
File: C83FiDGUAAIH-MX.jpg orig.jpg (82KB, 750x607px) Image search: [Google]
C83FiDGUAAIH-MX.jpg orig.jpg
82KB, 750x607px
>>
>>32276869
>M20 Ash is Revamped Kanto Ash
>M21 Ash is revamped Hoenn Ash
>M22 Ash is Revamped Sinnoh Ash
Y/N?
>>
>>32276885
If it keeps the SM artstyle out of the movies then fuck yes
>>
File: IMG_20170408_061851.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170408_061851.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
>>
File: 1476313118246.jpg (39KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476313118246.jpg
39KB, 400x310px
>>32276903
>IMG
>>
Is there a more btfo group than mistyfags?
>>
Makoto lewd when?
>>
>>32276082

>Makoto and Soji could've used the other fully evolved Alola starters

>Instead they got cucked out for more marketing shilling for Lucario and Piplup.

At least my nigga Incineroar gets the spotlight.
>>
File: C841zDqVYAAIYtR.jpg orig.jpg (133KB, 845x857px) Image search: [Google]
C841zDqVYAAIYtR.jpg orig.jpg
133KB, 845x857px
>>
SUBS
>>
>>32276082
>piplup
>lucario
>gen iv pokemon
>not gen vii pokemon
when can we expect dp remake announcements?
>>
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_Sun_&_Moon_019_Intense_Electric_Shock_Training!_A_Rematch_with_Kapu-Kokeko!![H264_720P][A5D85877].mkv.torrent

IT'S TIME
>>
>>32276712
but the truth is... she's a trap
>>
>>32276965
They look like they belong in Bakegyamon. Then again, the MC of Bakegyamon looks like Ash. I like them.
>>
>>32276979
k
>>
File: sad misty.png (38KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
sad misty.png
38KB, 633x758px
N-NO, THIS WAS OUR TIME TO SHINE. IT WAS MISTY'S TIME T-TO COME BACK AND CLAIM ASH FROM S-SERENA.
>>
>>32276978
What if they make a DP game but Makoto and Soji are the next main characters, like BW/BW2 but this time will be DP2?
>>
File: Bueno.png (362KB, 428x461px) Image search: [Google]
Bueno.png
362KB, 428x461px
>>32276979
Excellent.
>>
Why are people on Serebii so anti-OS/Brock/Misty/nostalgia pandering?
>>
>>32276955
Got to cocktease the eventual Diamond and Pearl remake on Switch or 3DS. Which reminds me does the 3DS have long left to live?
>>
File: IMG_20170110_052913.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170110_052913.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>32276907
Obsessed
>>
>>32277028
Go back there and stay there.
>>
>>32277030
>being hypocritical
>>
>>32276727
Back off, slut, he's mine
>>
File: 1445650747073.png (1MB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
1445650747073.png
1MB, 1280x711px
>>32277030
>implying he's the only one who can recognize you
>>
>>32277007

>implying that red bitch had any chance at all
>>
>>32277032
I was just checking near every big forums to see how they reacted. I was surprised to see that people there were basically tamer versions of Scott.
>>
>>32277062
Fuck off back there.
>>
>>32277057
>implying more than a couple grills post here in these anime threads
>implying that the shitposter you ID'd uses Eureka reaction images
>>
>>32277074
Why are you so offended, anon?
>>
>>32277051
It's almost always some sponge bob shit
>>
>>32277104
Yeah he posts that a lot, but don't think for a second that the rest of us are oblivious, especially when you keep posting that same Chicken art.
>>
is bonji ash's father?
>>
>>32277093
Because people of 4chan only cares about what happens in 4chan, any thing that happens outside is not important.
>>
>>32277138
No, Delia is pure and would not fug an elderly man.

But he could be his grandpa.
>>
>>32277166
IMG pls
>>
>>32277167
What is Oak.
>>
>>32277166
Maybe that's because what some random idiot on another random website says about some random Pokemon stuff isn't important.
>>
>>32276979
Based.
>>
>>32277177
>50 (40 when Ash was born)
>elderly
>>
SM20, 21 rating = 4.2%
>>
>>32277205
Fuck off.
>>
>>32277205
>Just a little less than fatto and topkek

He's saving the show and you know it
>>
>>32276023
I want to french kiss that slut
>>
Now that the end is near, how will they wrap up SM?
>>
>>32277230
3 year long Trial Captain Arc.
>>
>>32277230
dumbass
>>
>>32277205
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>Gen 7 will probably end in late 2018
>they're still in Melemele
>>
>>32277245
MATSUI
>>
File: 1488737735596.jpg (127KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1488737735596.jpg
127KB, 3000x3000px
>>32277249
>>
Different timelines.
>>
>>32276373
They do have something to do with Genwun.

They're travelling in the Genwun region.
>>
>>32277262
1st Timeline
OS > AG > DP > BW > XY > SM
2nd Timeline
M20 > ?
>>
>>32277276
>Kotaku
>>
>>32277276
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>>
>>32277276
Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>32276794
>>32276813

Wait, why would he consider doing the whole 'I need a Ghost type to defeat Sabrina' thing when he already has the Bug-type Butterfree?
>>
>>32277286
Not advertising. It's discussing the latest episode you tard.
>>
>>32277275
>2nd Timeline
>M20 = FRLG/ORAS > HGSS/DPPt > BW > BW2/XY > SM
>>
>>32277303
Nice try, kotaku-kun
>>
File: IMG_20161126_182854.jpg (98KB, 541x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161126_182854.jpg
98KB, 541x635px
>>32277125
There is no need to pointout >IMG at least not when am only sharing cute fanart.
>>
>>32277314
>IMG
>>
>>32277274
They want to make it look like a recap of the first episode but have all kinds of different characters instead. Hope they get a lot of backlash for this SM-tier mistake.
>>
>>32277310
It's not autism if it's canon
>>
>>32277327
>>32277304
>>32277275
Autism.
>>
>>32277325
Satoshi is to OLM what Gojira is to Toho.
>>
File: 1485966227469.jpg (47KB, 584x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485966227469.jpg
47KB, 584x720px
>>32276614
What the hell did I just read?
>>
File: C70DPU5VwAAq7SZ.jpg (135KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
C70DPU5VwAAq7SZ.jpg
135KB, 1024x1113px
>>32277333
Why do CANON facts trigger you so much, anon?
>>
>>32277361
40 words of 77 IQ.
>>
>>32277379
Autism
>>
>Pokemon no uchi atsumaru? episode 79:

>The Pokénchi residents and some hot artists form a band?! They then perform the Pokénd Song together. Also, Hydain attempts a double battle. And we have the latest info on the movie that premieres this summer as well.

>Summary:
>Kai-kun from Bullet Train and famous model Toman-kun visit Pokénchi. Since they're both hot artists, everyone decide to form a band together! Abareru-kun has brought a lot of different instruments, so they use these to perform "The Pokénd Song".
>Also, Hyadain and Rinka-chan try their first double battle. And we'll also present the latest info on this summer's movie!

>Cast:
>Shoko Nakagawa
>Hyadain
>Abareru-kun
>Rinka Otani
>Guests: Kai (from Bullet Train) and Toman

Get hype.
>>
>>32277379
Ebin falseflag
>>
>>32277400
This episode sounds like it'll make me gay again.
>>
File: smugerena.png (803KB, 1360x1440px) Image search: [Google]
smugerena.png
803KB, 1360x1440px
>>32277400
>Kai and Toman
This episode will trigger longhairfag
>>
>>32276029
Gosh why is she so perfect
>>
>>32277420
Because she's in love?
>>
File: 1483610781769.png (193KB, 252x332px) Image search: [Google]
1483610781769.png
193KB, 252x332px
>>32277424
This.
>>
>>32276712
>Makotofags are already a thing
I hope you realize she'll be as relevant and interesting as all the movie-only characters we've gotten for over a decade now.
>>
>>32277440
Misty pls
>>
>>32277428
>>32277424
Fuck off
>>
>>32277440
The movie girls have been pretty good, for the most part
>>
>>32277424
I never liked shipping in the anime, nor do I particularly like /u/ shit, but I'm surprisingly fine with this pairing.

Even if not romantic or anything, their friendship is cute.
>>
>>32277465
It's literally the only pairing in the entire SM anime that has anything kind of to it.
>>
File: manon restored.png (589KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
manon restored.png
589KB, 1280x720px
Isn't Makoto just a water Manon with slight Bonnie traits?
>>
>>32277473
>implying Ash x Kaki isn't endgame
>>
>>32277476
>Manon + Eureka
Sounds gud
>>
>>32277473
Pretty much. That and Fato x Pikachu
>>
>>32277488
Yeah, I meant human ones.
>>
File: 1482415137931.jpg (53KB, 296x576px) Image search: [Google]
1482415137931.jpg
53KB, 296x576px
>>32277453
Calm down, anon
>>
>>32277494
Fato a shit anyway precisely because all it does is sperg out randomly, and raping Pikachu is the only thing that calms it down, so most people have already moved from that pairing.
>>
>>32277500
Anon pls go
>>
File: red=bondy.jpg (59KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
red=bondy.jpg
59KB, 960x540px
UH, GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING
>>
Some background on Toman, who will be on Pokenchi next Sunday:
https://nyti.ms/2j80mCx
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/with-manicures-and-makeup-japans-genderless-blur-line-between-pink-and-blue.html

Between Kai and Toman...that Pokenchi episode may turn me gay
>>
>>32277512
I think it's cute. But I can see why people are split on it.
>>
>>32277523
Bondy?
>>
>>32277526
He's like the anti-77
>>
>>32277523
Not this shit again.
>>
File: 1427245458899.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1427245458899.gif
998KB, 500x281px
>>32277533
Pretty much, though Serena should be careful Ash doesn't watch it so he doesn't risk becoming gay
>>
>>32277407
>again
>not staying that way forever
>in 2017
>>
Rica is cuter than Shoko
>>
>>32277585
>being gay when there are so many nice Serena lewds
>>
>>32277599
No.
>>
File: shokorena.jpg (213KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shokorena.jpg
213KB, 900x1200px
>>32277599
No.
>>
File: not impressed.png (322KB, 800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
not impressed.png
322KB, 800x1080px
>>32277614
>>32277619
>>
>>32277611
Why does she look like an alien
>>
>>32277633
WEW
>>
>>32277633
I've been wondering that since I first saw her design.
>>
>>32277627
Action Lana when?
>>
>>32277654
The next time something triggers her autism.
>>
>>32277599
Ash is cuter than Shoko too.
>>
>>32277706
Matsui pls
>>
Abareru-kun is hot
>>
File: Brock real man.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Brock real man.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>32277533
He is just a broken degenerate that lost his masculine instincts. Make Japan great again.
>>
File: yami suiren.jpg (292KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yami suiren.jpg
292KB, 1920x1080px
>>32277654
Evil Action Lana when?
>>
File: vlc 2017-04-08 12-02-46-117.png (791KB, 1048x592px) Image search: [Google]
vlc 2017-04-08 12-02-46-117.png
791KB, 1048x592px
cute
>>
>>32277714
Rinka pls
>>
>>32277743
Dark Lana felt really random and went nowhere
>>
File: mallow lesson.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mallow lesson.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>32277760
She's been learning from the master of nowhere
>>
>>32277760
>meek and silent girl suddenly gets really fucking determined when her pet seal is in danger
It's just establishing personality. We saw the same thing in SM5. It'll probably be more relevant later.
>>
>>32277771
My generic hawaiian wife is so cute.
>>
>>32277783
Lillie pls
>>
From 0 to "complete anal devastation"

How salty are the Pokeshippers and similar groups?
>>
>>32277812
Very.
>>
>>32277812
10 because we are still going to see misty, but she wont travel or interact with ash that much, its probably just going to be
>im misty the water gym leader
>go staryu
>go starmie
>lose
>here is your badge
is like when your mom has alzheimer and doesnt remeber your name or anything about you but you still feel the pain
>>
>>32277812
>>32277836
>>32277842
Fuck off with your metacancer.
>>
>>32277859
bait
>>
I wanna fug Miyu Koike
>>
>>32277812
>>
>>32277867
Looks like Serena
>>
>>32277873
>misty, to look cute, needs to look like serena
You are savage, anon
well said
>>
>>32277873
Is Kasumi-chan.
>>
>>32277890
Looks like Hina.
>>
File: mistyfags.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
mistyfags.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>32277812
Well just imagine:
Waiting 20 years to see Misty traveling again with Ash, and now the trailer shows new traveling companions
>>
File: misty_by_aquamariney-db29486.png (580KB, 800x667px) Image search: [Google]
misty_by_aquamariney-db29486.png
580KB, 800x667px
>>32277901
>>
What if Serena is canon endgame in one timeline, but the other one is still fair game for the rest of the girls?
>>
Makoto lewd when?
>>
>>32277935
The other girls don't even exist in the other timeline. It's just Makoto.
>>
>>32277935
what if a new timeline begins after Ash dies in the old one somehow.
>>
>>32277935
That would be boring
its either endgame or not endgame.
And in my opinion it is canon and endgame
>>
File: Mistyrena.png (2MB, 1286x724px) Image search: [Google]
Mistyrena.png
2MB, 1286x724px
>>32277890
>>32277873
>>
>>32277935
Amour is canon and Mami a shit
>>
>>32277979
Looks like Serena
>>
>>32277987
It is.
>>
>>32277935
That's no fun. Only one has to be victorious.
>>
>>32277979
that rena and all renas a qtrenas perfectrenas
>>
>>32277998
Movies are not canon
>>
File: Potararena.png (896KB, 1286x724px) Image search: [Google]
Potararena.png
896KB, 1286x724px
>>32277987
It's Misty and Serena's fusion.
>>
Misty was cute and did nothing wrong, stop bullying her
>>
File: 1491514530245.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491514530245.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Literally looks like something out of those yaoi satoshixcitron doujin
>>
>>32278173
Kiawe pls
>>
>>32278173
I don't see any problems with the new Ash's look, except for the shorts.
>>
>>32277812
I'm pretty salty desu, and I'm not a Pokeshipper and I think shipping in general is cancer, though I guess I have a bit of a nostalgiafag streak in me. That and I hate the idea of finally tackling Ho-oh only to make it take place in an alternate universe. How is this going to "answer questions" if it's not even the same Ash?

I do like Brock and I even like Misty. Hell I even enjoyed Gary Motherfucking Oak's stupid quips. I just don't get why they decided on this, it's not like their characters are inappropriate for today's kids or something.
>>
>>32278201
And the dumb face
>>
>>32278173
Blame Matsui. She loves lewd shotas.
>>
>>32278173
Looks like what would happen if Kim wanted his own Pokemon anime, and had one made by prisoners in some gulag outside Pyongyang, drawn by some poor prisoners at gunpoint.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (149KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
149KB, 400x300px
So why is Shoko voicing Nurse Joy and not Makoto? Literally what is the excuse for this?
>>
>>32278268
This, it doesn't make sense to me either.
>>
>>32278268
Gen VIII companion will be voiced by Shoko.
>>
>>32278263
But that sounds like every anime studio ever.
>>
File: IMG_20170402_065625.jpg (263KB, 1567x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170402_065625.jpg
263KB, 1567x2048px
>>32278268
Mako to to replace Satoshi after he marries Lillie at the end of sm.

Im MATSUI btw.
>>
>>32278333
TRIPS CONFIRM
>>
File: mistyh2_by_darkshadowmm-db13d9d.png (110KB, 443x436px) Image search: [Google]
mistyh2_by_darkshadowmm-db13d9d.png
110KB, 443x436px
Which girl is better for the movie, Kasumi-chan or Makoto-chan?
>>
>>32278446
Makoto-chan
>>
>>32278446
Misty unless Makoto appears in the next games
>>
File: burgers, seriously.jpg (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
burgers, seriously.jpg
376KB, 1280x720px
It's not that the new characters aren't bad because they potentially replace Misty and Brock, but they just feel like such random CotDs who got forced out of the anime and into this movie where they seemingly do not fit in place with the setting. Kinda like how all the technology in the Star Wars prequels are so much more advanced than the original trilogy that comes after.
>>
Makoto = trap
>>
>>32278492
I would have laughed harder if Serena was one of the travel companions in the movie, if only because Misty fans would have been even more pissed
>>
>>32278502
>Soji = trap

ftfy
>>
>>32278517
>Soji = perfection

ftfy
>>
>>32277979
wtf now I love Serena
>>
>>32278513
So you're fine with altering Ash and Pikachu's original story as long as it pissed off some fanbase? I can't say I understand that logic but okay

What bothers me the most is why they'd take a risk like this. Anime Misty, Brock and Gary might not have than many fans today, especially among the kids watching SM, but at least they have game counterparts who the kids are more likely to know. So unless their presence brought something negative to the movie, I don't see why they'd think replacing them with original and completely unknown characters would be a good idea, marketing-wise.
>>
Misty is dead, let her rest in peace
>>
What are you expecting from Soji and Makoto?
Their screentime is like 90 minutes. Will they be good and developed enough to be called Ash's companions? Or will they be glorified filler cotds?
>>
>>32278268
The guys at the anime studio are pussy beggars they do everything for female validation so of course they wouldn't let Shoko down.
>>
>>32278625
What if they are DP remake protagonist ?
>>
The Bulbagarden movie thread has people posting some annoyed rants about Misty/Brock, but a lot don't care either way.
>>
Hoe does /padt/ feel about Omode being in charge of Lillie's story?

She's written all the Lillie-centered episodes the same way Tomioka has done with Litten
>>
>>32278645
As long as Lillie doesn't get ruined by short hair it will be fine I guess.
>>
>>32278655
You are going to end up in love with a short hair girl, i'm calling it know
>>
>>32278625
>Will they be good and developed enough to be called Ash's companions?
Considering those 90 minutes also have to focus on the movie's version of episode 1, apparently some gym battles, Ash's journey to find Ho-Oh, the mysterious old man, the edgy rival, and Marshadow, I don't think so

I hope >>32278635 is partially right and they appear in the DP remakes. Souji a cute and I don't want him to be forgotten like some random CotM
>>
>>32278643
Stay there
>>
>>32278675
Nah, she will get long hair to keep me.
>>
>>32278645
So, writers:
Tomioka - Litten story, Lana's story(?), Kaki's story(?)
Omode - Lillie and Mamane stories
Matsui - Trials and fillers
Ayumi - Mallow story(?), fillers.
>>
>>32276487
Does their ship have a name yet?
>>
>>32278717
Yes, SatoMako
>>
File: 1485523029969.png (245KB, 950x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1485523029969.png
245KB, 950x1173px
>>32276471
>no one links to any of the salt that isn't retards here

fuck off I want some
>>
>>32276471
I'm literally getting flashbacks to the beginning of AG. "Where are misty and Brock?" "Who is this new girl who replaced Misty?" etc.

Seriously, I can't be the only one who gets this feeling.
>>
>>32278748
It's just one aggressive autist that spergs out at discussion of other boards. Don't let him hijack the thread like he always tries to.
>>
>>32276955
Cross is going to have all the Alola starters.
Screencap this
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 960x960px
Why?
>>
>>32278635
That might be true if we consider that Soji wants to be professor. In DP if protag is Dawn then Lucas is assistant of Rowan, Soji might be similar.
>>
File: 62324396_p0.jpg (4MB, 3496x2362px) Image search: [Google]
62324396_p0.jpg
4MB, 3496x2362px
>>
>>32278780
He's gonna have Rowlet, Brionne, and Incineroar specifically

screencap this too
>>
>>32277929
Looks like shit
>>
>>32278818
Mako's and Souji's color schemes and personalities kinda fit Primarina and Decidueye, though.
>>
New bred, subs are out edition:
>>32278834
>>32278834
>>32278834
>>
>>32276813
>Movie turns out to take place after XY and before SM
>Ash is travelling Kanto again to look for Ho-Oh and meets Makato and Soji
>He is taking on the Pokemon League again during his journey and gets to battle Erika
>He meets Sabrina and winds up getting Haunter back which evolves it like Trade Evolution
He wins the league
>>
>>32278675
>You are going to end up in love with a short hair girl
But he is already in love with a shot hair girl, Serena.
>>
>>32276017
>Not only that, but it is an honor to be in this commemorative 20th movie that not just childen, but also those from my generation that are just as crazy about Pokémon as I am, will be able to enjoy.

The feels... maybe they do care about us at all
>>
Ash x Makato when?
>>
>>32277890
She looks like a cross between Serena and Asuka Langley Soryu. Must be a hell of a placebo.
>>
>>32275977
checked
>>
>>32276942
Nope.
Not even waiting for Haruhi S3 never hurts as much as this
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.