[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 46

File: Based Shoko.png (778KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Based Shoko.png
778KB, 1280x800px
Welcome to the Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread. Talk about new episodes, old episodes, upcoming episodes, anime Pokégirls, sub releases, discuss, speculate, bitch and moan, etc., etc.

>NOT-SHIT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/#PocketMonstersSun&MoonSubbed

>Citronic Gear On's music rips:
http://pastebin.com/C2gkFb0g

>Newfag Airing/Viewing Order Guide for XY:
https://pastebin.com/hWRkxP0F

>Trailer for upcoming events:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okLq9SfVJFk

>Movie 20: Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! [July 15th]
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp
NEW TRAILERS GET IN HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NHzI6_D4Tg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXAhgVipCk8

Next episode:
>SM22 - Beware of Shovels!!! [Apr 13th]
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_sunmoon/episodes/

Upcoming episodes:
>SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! [Apr 20th]
>SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! [Apr 27th]
>SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! [May 5th]

Shit people will ask:
>Muh subs when?
[PM] is subbing XY&Z and SM. Their releases can happen any time of the week.

Old thread:
>>32269365
>>
SM20/21 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=914697

ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=913229

SM19 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=910602

SM18 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_Sun_&_Moon_018_I-Maji-ne!_Mao's_Cooking_Operation!![H264_720P][908803CC].mkv.torrent

XY&Z45 POKÉTV SEGMENT SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_045_One_Last_Battle_with_Satoshi!_Serena's_Choice!!_PokeTV_segment[H264_720P][689BDB20].mkv.torrent

XY&Z SPECIAL 2 SUBS:
http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info/[PM]Pocket_Monsters_XY&Z_Special_-_The_Ultimate_Duo!_Citron_and_Dent!![H264_720P][D17531C2].mkv.torrent

MOVIE 19 RAW:
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=882608

NEXT: POCKET MONSTERS SUN & MOON 22 - BEWARE OF SHOVELS!!! (APRIL 13TH)
>During battle practice with Kaki, Satoshi meets a Pokémon called Sunabah. The shovel stuck in the Sunabah leads to something unbelievable happening: Satoshi actually gets engulfed by a Pokémon?!

>Summary:
>As Satoshi was doing battle training at the beach with Kaki, he spotted a mysterious shovel that moves around on top of the sand! Kaki told him that this is a Pokémon called Sunabah, and that it is said that something terrible will happen if you touch the shovel stuck in the top of it. However, Sunabah's shovel accidentally ended up flying off! And then something odd happens to the angry Sunabah...?!

>Voice Cast:
>Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
>Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
>Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom Zukan
>Kei Shindo: Lilie
>Kaito Ishikawa: Kaki
>Reina Ueda: Mao
>Hitomi Kikuchi: Suiren
>Fumiko Takekuma: Māmane
>Keiichi Nakagawa: Professor Kukui
>Megumi Hayashibara: Mokuroh
>Mika Kanai: Togedemaru
>Rikako Aikawa: Ashimari
>Chika Fujimura: Amamaiko
>Chinami Nishimura: Nyabby
>Kenta Miyake: Bakugames
>Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
>>
UPCOMING SHIT:

POKÉMON NO UCHI ATSUMARU? EPISODE 78 (Apr 9th)
>Abareru-kun's Pokémon Trade Journey, This Installment of Which is Set in Mie! / Abareru-kun Runs Into Trouble After Turning Into a Gablias for the Sake of a Surprise!?

SM23 - Here's a Real Shocker! A Dugtrio Split-Up?! (Apr 20th)
>Satoshi has gone to a music concert with Professor Kukui and his classmates, where he meets the concert's DJs, the Pokémon Trainer DJ Leo and his Dugtrio, as well as a Digda that admires said Dugtrio. But the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting up.

SM24 - Alola! The First Visitation Day!! (Apr 27th)
>The Pokémon School announces that it will hold an open school where people in the area can come visit it. Satoshi will be holding a presentation there. And his mom will come over from Kanto!

SM25 -The Fight Over the Crystal! The Rocket Gang VS The Skull Gang!!! (May 5th)
>As always, the Rocket Gang are after Pikachu, and this time they decide to sneak a look at a class at the Pokémon School. The Z-Moves unleashed during that class astound them, and leads to them starting to search for Z-Crystals so they can master Z-Moves themselves as well. But then the Skull Gang, a group that commits crimes in the Alola region, show up.

ALOLA!:
https://mega.nz/#!VFplAKCT!ovVAE5V46EFG5fQvRwMtY0d8EVx_AwhMR_kSkpB0Ec8

POSE (FULL VERSION):
https://mega.nz/#!EU5nzBQT!rwN-X8RwSMHiX2tqQAwyn8XqxTpYVz8ufSDTn_BG_0s
>>
>>32272455
>They changed the cross
RAPING MY CHILDHOOOOOD!
>>
>1st timeline: OS, AG, DP
>2nd timeline: M20, BW, XY
>3rd timeline: SM
>>
repostan from last thread

so this is according to Serebii - not the best source but whatever

>04:39: The characters that travel with Ash in this movie are Souji and his partner Lucario,
edgy
>Makoto and her partner Piplup
QT
>and the opposing trainer is called Cross who has Incineroar.
super edgy
>The old man is called Bonji and he has been hunting Ho-Oh for a long time. He wrote a book called Ho-Oh is my Life
crazy

holy shit this is fucking mad, who are the seiyuus?
>>
>>32272466
>But the day after, the news break that Dugtrio is splitting up.
Ummm...how?
>>
File: comedy relief owl.jpg (315KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
comedy relief owl.jpg
315KB, 1280x720px
Alternate dimension shenanigans? Also reminder
>>
>>32272485
>Lucario

More Lucario shilling. You already did a fucking movie about it and had an entire arc related to it Mega Evolving, what more do you irradiated faggots want?
>>
>>32272478
but Dawn appears in BW and Cilan meets Brock
>>
I honestly feel bad for Mistyfags. Not like this, not like this...
>>
>>32272487
Happens to the best bands sooner or later, anon
>>
>>32272496
I like Lucario but i would've preferred this movie to just be Kanto shit.
>>
File: 1491622294085.jpg (17KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
1491622294085.jpg
17KB, 552x310px
XY Artstyle best artstyle
>>
>>32272514
Admittedly I feel a bit sorry for Misty fans too. As much as I usually mock them, I feel like this was the ultimate slap in the face and the very last chance Misty ever had of making some kind of appearance again.
>>
>>32272496
How do you think they're gonna introduce Alolan Lucario, you fucking sperg?
>>
>>32272525
True. That guy and the Lucario kid look nice, makes me miss the old style
>>
>>32272510
and literally all the companions appear in BW in Ash's mind.
>>
>mistyfags BTFO
>brockfags BTFO
>>
Who are the guest seiyuu? Any popular seiyuu?
>>
SM confirmed as a mistake
>>
>>32272527
They deserve something even harsher to be honest.

Completely ignoring a character is fine and dandy but destroying any chances of her being likeable and Word of God saying that the ship was nothing but bullshit from the west would be literal perfection.

I just love how no one in Japan gives a quarter of a fuck on Misty.
>>
>Brock voice actor currently works for the show
>No Brock in the movie

can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1488513456201.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488513456201.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
I could not care less misty, but why didn't they include Brock? fuck that edgy kid.
>>
Kek look at the Bulbagarden movie thread. Half the posts are, "Where are Brock and Misty?" and "the writers half-assed this."
>>
I'm glad it's not a just a rehash of more genwun shit but did they really have to factor all this Alola stuff into the beginning of Ash's journey?
>>
File: RFiJNyN.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
RFiJNyN.gif
3MB, 640x266px
Post your face when movie 21 is in SM style and everyone is once again BTFO
>>
Is everyone forgetting the SM cast themselves are now screwed out of a movie? Mallow/Lillie/Lana, etc. will probably only appear in 2 movies now this gen.
>>
>>32272583
I would love if they actually show Brock in a training Montage but conveniently skip Misty out of the movie just to gather the salt that would come from the Mexican and Murican side of the fandom.
>>
Who are the seiyuu? The only one I saw is Shokotan.

Also, any singer news?
>>
>>32272478
XY ASH WAS REFERRING TO THIS MOVIE'S PIPLUP, NOT DAWN'S
>>
>>32272599
Just best girls appear in 3 movies
>>
>>32272599
Who?
>>
You know, this is pretty interesting. Usually these type of retellings change only one or two things but they're going the whole mile here.
>>
>no misty
>no serena
>no lillie

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

PFFFFTTT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA
>>
yfw the piplup that Ash references in XY is this one not Dawn's
>>
>>32272599
Who gives a crap? They're shit, along with their series and their artstyle.
>>
>>32272606
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>32272604
Ash seems to be having some sort of Gym battle in the trailer. It is quite possible Misty and Brock will still appear, just not as main characters.
>>
File: 1432496215117.gif (358KB, 134x150px) Image search: [Google]
1432496215117.gif
358KB, 134x150px
>>32272597
>>
File: GETZ.webm (694KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GETZ.webm
694KB, 640x360px
>>32272455
>Will Lillie win da Ash?
SATOSHI GETTO DA ZE!
>>
Ah. So the Pokemon company learned how to make remakes from Studio Khara.

Ten bucks says that this will be used in any future flashbacks of Ash's Kanto life. And that Serena won't cameo even though she's one of Ash's childhood friends, even though a literally who with Dawn's Piplup will.
>>
>>32272626
even better lmao
>>
Are there any Dawn fags pissed there's a Piplup in this movie owned by a new girl? Looks like Piplup isn't associated with Dawn anymore.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-11-23-15h15m14s392.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-11-23-15h15m14s392.png
1MB, 1280x738px
>>32272599
I know that this sounds like a far reach, but maybe the big reveal at the end is it's all a tale spun by the Alolan classmates in a guesstimate of Ash's journey

to which Ash just goes pic related

>>32272605
Koichi Yamadera might be the old man, I'm not sure

and of course we're getting a new GETTO DAZE, no word on the ED as of yet

>>32272616
yeah I think we probably got our grievances out months ago m8
>>
>>32272578
>Brock stays as a gym leader and doesn't join Ash
>>
Doesn't every first movie show all of the starters' final evolutions?
>>
>>32272647
Nah, it's some guy whose surname is Yoshida.
>>
>>32272455
Can someone link me to Episode 20 & 21 subbed but with non-shit quality? All I can find is PokemonEpisodes's 240p choppy-framerate video and everything else I could find is people uploading the exact same thing.
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
78KB, 500x333px
>>32272620
>>
File: 14916231185731.png (965KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
14916231185731.png
965KB, 1280x800px
>>32272455
un
>>
>>32272652
The first AG movie didn't. Blaziken appeared in the Deoxys movie though.
>>
>>32272644
That's actually good, more chances for the Empoleon line to avoid jobbing on screen and be better represented than a cute mascot with everstone.
>>
So any VA lists for the movie? And who does the OST?
>>
so what gym is that in the trailer
reminds me of the laverre gym, but since ash is still using his kanto clothes there I guess it's the fuchsia gym?

fuck I'm hyped
>>
WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS THE ENGLISH SUBS FOR EPISODE 19?
>>
Who are the seiyuu?
>>
Retcons aside, the new movie looks really nice. I hope the mythical being revealed so early means that Gen 7, and the SM anime along with it, were just kind of a transitional experiment thing and there's hope for the show looking that good again.
>>
>>32272676
Erika
>>
>>32272674
Shinji Miyazaki's doing the music as per usual, and neither Tomioka or Sonoda are doing the screenplay - it's Yonemura
>>
>>32272673
Still, this is the first time we've seen Piplup promoted majorly in the anime without Dawn. Man, now Dawn fans are screwed over too. I'm willing to bet if we do get DP remakes in the next few years, Dawn won't get an anime appearance either.
>>
>>32272668
Thanks for answering! I was asking because i really want to see Primarina in this movie
>>
are good subs kill?
>>
post tears
>>
/padt/ what's happening?
>>
Wait a minute, is it possible that all that timelines autism could be real?
>>
Why is no one posting the seiyuu list?
>>
Misty fans on tumblr will be on suicide watch. Most of them are probably asleep now, but the backlash tomorrow will be terrible
>>
>>32272609
>>32272621
T:Serena suckers
>>
>>32272714
This this this this

Adamant pls post
>>
>>32272685
Don't hold your breath, the movie could be like this because they were already working on it before the skip to SM and the Alolan movies will be a higher quality SM style for the next 3 years
>>
>>32272687
So we might finally get to see Erika in her game outfit?
>>
>>32272737
>a higher quality SM style
I can already feel the puke in my mouth.
>>
>watches new trailer
Welp I wasn't expecting this. And that Marshadow.
>>
>>32272745
ready for more memefaces
>>
Looks like Ash still captures Charmander and Butterfree in the movie. Do you think he'll get Bulbasaur/Squirtle and Pidgeotto too?
>>
>>32272764
You have to imagine he gets a full team if he's doing the gyms, since the goal would be the Pokemon League. But it seems like this movie has chock-full of stuff, have to wonder how long it is.
>>
File: 1456453150997.png (419KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1456453150997.png
419KB, 768x768px
Can someone give me a rundown on the happening that's been happening regarding the anime/movie/whatever?

Some fucker on /v/ posted something cryptic about it and I figured I'd come here to ask.
>>
Where's the OS companions?
>>
Ummm, why is no one posting the VA list? We have Shoko and some old guy, who else is there?
>>
>>32272778
Movie confirmed to be a complete retcon/alternate universe deal with Brock and Misty replaced by some faggot and his Lucario and some bitch and her Piplup, with the rival character being some edgetard with Inceneroar.
>>
>>32272778
We thought it would be just a retelling of Ep. 1 and 2. Instead, it's a whole new origin for Ash, with original companions and rival, who all have non-Kanto mons and there is an off chance that XY and this movie are their own thing, due to being so self-contained and similar in design themselves.
>>
>>32272800
OS fans on suicide watch.

I don't think Misty fans will ever live this one down. Felt like their "last chance" to see Misty in any type of role in the anime ever again...and they just got screwed.
>>
So XY is finally confirmed non-canon?
>>
>>32272778
They're doing an anniversary movie and replacing the companions and rival with original characters.

/vp/ is happy because anti-genwun sentiment is strong here but this probably means most casuals aren't going to bother with it.
>>
>>32272745
>He doesn't want a well shaded and possibly crisp Doraemon/ Summer Wars Pokemon Movie
>>
>>32272818
XY confirmed best canon. The one where Ash actually wins his badges in Kanto instead of getting them out of pity or accident.
>>
>>32272806
>>32272814
It's just a movie, though.

Won't things return to how they've always been after the movie?

Or are you saying that this is basically the confirmed point of total-reboot that will restart the entire anime continuity? Is there any indication that such a thing is the case?
>>
>>32272818
At the very least it's more likely that the movie is some kind of alternate timeline. Just chill, superhero movies do this all the time, and even Pokemon does it: few people ever complain that the games, manga, and anime have different continuity.
>>
>>32272814
wait, is the XY anime it's own thing? Like disconnected from the regions before?
>>
misty found dead in miami
>>
>>32272801
Fairly confident Incineroar edge-kun is Mamoru Miyano
>>
>>32272836
No, the entire regular anime is all in continuity, even BW and SM. Don't let anyone here tell you otherwise.
>>
>>32272845
Sauce?
>>
>>32272830
it doesn't really matter since this is how kids today will know Ash's origin, no one over 20 cares about the original series.
>>
>>32272836
No. I have no idea why this idea is being thrown around but I assume it's probably some serena/amourfag related shit.
>>
>>32272830
Probably not, but if they're doing a movie for nostalgiafags then shitting on everything we know and remember is not the way to go about it. Even though it's unlikely to have any bearings on the main anime and is the second movie to be explicitly non-canon (the first being one of the Victini ones)
>>
>>32272830
No. As you said, movies are their own thing and don't interfere with the anime main story.

Though, XY was suspiciously disconnected from previous series.
>>
>>32272849
just listen to the trailer
>>
>>32272863
And the others are? I only know Joy is Shokotan.
>>
>>32272847
Eh, continuity in the anime is a huge can of worms. With Ash not aging and all that.
>>
>>32272857
Cilan still appeared and met Bonnie/Clemont, it's obvious the main anime is all in one continuity even if the writers barely reference the past anymore.
>>
>>32272853
why would anyone assume this movie is for nostalgiafags? i realize people on 4chan are out of touch but you gotta think a little bit beyond the bubble. this is to reintroduce the series to japanese children who will actually buy tickets and see it in theatres, not baka gaijin who never got over misty not appearing for over a decade.
>>
>>32272879
It's the 20th anniversary of the anime. Some of the parents will be people who watched it when they were kids.
>>
File: 1474986868742.gif (96KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474986868742.gif
96KB, 355x200px
>Show Ash and Pikachu in a gym battle
>conveniently against Erika, the third gym leader, after Brock and Misty

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

BROCK AND MISTY ARE LITERALLY RETCONNED
>>
>>32272870
Only Miyano is that recognizable sorry.
>>
Has there ever been a bigger "F you" to original trio fans since the beginning of AG? I seriously can't think of any other time they were screwed over like this.
>>
>>32272913
Erika is the 4th gym leader faggot.
>>
>>32272913
>Erika, the third gym leader

Nigga you need to replay the games.
>>
File: rw.png (1MB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
rw.png
1MB, 1360x768px
>>32272455
>Shoko is in the movie
>Misty retconned out of existence
Coincidence?
>>
>>32272901
Yeah, but the main audience is still the Japanese schoolchildren who watch the anime on tv and won't torrent OS to learn how Ash's adventure started. So the Jews at TPC make a movie with a new beginning for Ash, the kids watch it, and their parents pour their ¥ into TPC's pockets.
>>
File: 1473996672926.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473996672926.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>retcon the original cast
>keep TR in their white outfits instead of black
>>
>>32272918
Cilan BTFO

one by one, they fall
>>
I would have rather see something like Erika and Lt. Surge as travel companions if they were replacing Misty/Brock.
>>
>>32272958
Erika as a travelling companion in her game outfit would have made my dick happy. Instead we get another shitty Piplup. (though hopefully this one won't be a literal faggot like Dawn's was)
>>
>sees travelling companion VAs
>they're some tarentos signed to Stardust
What does this mean?
>>
This is the story of the duo's "meeting" and "promise".
This is the creation of the 20th anniversary movie!

Pocket Monsters, or "Pokémon" for short:
Mysterious lifeforms that hide many secrets.

There are still many things we don't know about their ecology.

Even today,
Pokémon Trainers continue their adventures
with the aim of encountering Pokémon never before seen...

Satoshi, a boy living in Masara Town, greeted the morning of his 10th birthday, the day he could become qualified to become a Pokémon Trainer. Satoshi's heart was filled with a desire for Pokémon he has never seen before and a world he has never seen before, but while he was meant to be given a Pokémon that would become his partner at the Okido Laoratories, he ended up severely oversleeping, and all that was left for him was a single Pikachu, a Pokémon that did not get attached to humans.
"Do you hate me? I like you!" Even though the two were at odds with one another, their friendship deepened little by little, and as they looked up at the legendary Pokémon Houou that flew through the sky on the day they set off, Satoshi and Pikachu swore an oath as they held one of its Rainbow Feathers:
"Let's go meet it together one day!"

And thus, Pikachu and Satoshi, who set off on his journey to become the world's greatest Pokémon Master, end up meeting the Trainers Makoto and Soji on their way before getting told a legend concerning Houou.
"Those who, guided by the Rainbow Feather, meet with Houou, shall become the Heroes of the Rainbow."
Satoshi and the others end up getting guided by Marshadow, a mysterious Pokémon that had been lurking in Satoshi's shadow without anyone realizing, and make their way to Mount Tensei, where Houou lives, but a strong enemy appears before them. Will the duo manage to reach Houou?! In order for them to fulfill the promise they swore on the day the departed, the two of them now begin an adventure that will last until they become "true partners"!
>>
>>32272971
then tell us who they are
>>
I can't tell,but is that SM Team Rocket or XY team rocket?
>>
Has anyone noticed that Bonji's hat is similar to that worn by Gen 1 Red?
>>
>>32272981
Some actors named Shiori Sato and Kanata Hongou. They seem to be quite popular given that they have a ton of followers on Twitter and Instagram.
>>
>>32272979
>not even going somewhere in Kanto

Jesus Christ, TPC, can you be any more shit at this?
>>
>>32272979
What timeline is this in Adamant?
>>
>>32272525

...who the fuck are these people?
>>
>>32273019
Edgy McEdge and the Edgingtons.
>>
>>32273005
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Shiori-Sato/
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Kanata-Hongo/

huh
>>
>>32273010
Pretty sure we saw charmander and butterfree in the trailer
>>
File: stoise.png (104KB, 421x306px) Image search: [Google]
stoise.png
104KB, 421x306px
>>32272455

>First Serena
>Then Mega "Ash" Greninja
>Then XYZ
>Then SM
>Then Z-moves
>Now replacing Misty and Brock in the revamp movie

whos responsible for making these retarded decisions
>>
>>32273041
Whoever they are Trump's Syrian missiles should be sent to their house. Fuck Assad, they deserve it more.
>>
>>32273041
the first three and the last one are good decisions though
>>
>>32273041
Just rewatch origins again while crying and fapping at the same time, as a good genwunner.
>>
>>32272620
>XY was a different timeline all alone
>>
God it feels like AG all over again. "Where are Misty and Brock?" "Who is this new girl."

Ahahaha. I'm back in 2002 again!
>>
>>32273041
Only SM is the mistake in that list.
>>
>>32273041
But everything is great but Serena.
>>
>>32273071
are you going senile old man?
>>
Does it make anyone else really mad that pikachu has electro ball and thunderbolt?

They could give it double team or something which how that move works in the anime could have nice utility
>>
>>32273041
Replace Serena with Serena's Crush and XYZ with The Rushing of XYZ and we're good. Maybe get rid of Z-moves, they're OK.
>>
>>32273071
Fuck off Scott
>>
>>32273066
>Ash wins the league in this movie
>he's fairly successful in this timeline
>XY was just one of those few leagues he didn't win
>in this timeline, Ash is an accomplished trainer and has a girlfriend

He frankly deserves such a thing.
>>
>Pokemon is finally destroying itself
About time
>>
>>32273010
charmander and butterfree appeared in the trailer and we saw ash battling erika
>>
>>32273099
They did last year with the League bullshit.
>>
>starring Literally Who 1 and 2 and Poochie

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1491625714545.jpg (309KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1491625714545.jpg
309KB, 2208x1242px
>>32272525
Gen 8 when ?
>>
>>32273087
electroball really needs to go, I don't think anyone likes it
>>
>>32273087
Im still incredibly bitter and angry that pikachu dropped Volt Tackle for Electro Ball in BW. Volt Tackle was a HYPE finishing move.
>>
>>32273101
>Butterfree's release get's retconned as well.
PLEASE!!
>>
>>32272979
I can't even. There's nothing that immediately says "retcon" about this.

Hell this could be a story that takes place after Ash came home at some point.

What the fuck even is this movie
>>
>People complaining about things being "rettconned" when it was clearly said on Oha that it was an original story

Does not compute
>>
If they totally btfo Misty and Brock into oblivion maybe they will finally have the balls to replace Ash nah
>>
>>32273130
Dude, what? It literally shows Ash and Pikachu meeting for the first time. It's a blatant alternate universe thing.
>>
>>32273131
it's an original story that retcons the original story, keep up
>>
>>32273102
>last year
Sinnoh League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!!
First broadcast: August 26, 2010
>>
>>32273134
doesn't this movie confirm that they think ash is the most important character? it's not like brock or misty have been relevant for years anyway, removing them means nothing to the current audience of the show
>>
Maybe now they'll give Ash an actual gym battle against Giovanni.
>>
To whoever used a monkey's paw to wish away Misty, congrats, we lost Brock too
>>
>>32273146
Not even Tobias bullshit did as much damage to the anime fanbase as the Kalos league did.
>>
>>32273165
It's quite possible they'll still be in the movie as Gym leaders though, we might see a montage of them and the others.
>>
>>32273041
But serena and serena redesign, and amour are great.
>>
>>32273165
Worth it, to be honest.
>>
>>32273146
But Tobias was a woprthy opponent who legitimately could not have been defeated. Alan was some edgefag with an overleveled Charizard with a sharked HP stat who should have lost.
>>
Do you think Misty fans will hate this new girl for "replacing Misty" like they did with May back in 2003? If they do it proves they haven't changed in 15 years.
>>
Now some people are acting like Brock and Misty not being there is a personal attack to them, there it goes the pity I had for them.
>>
>>32273189
Fuck off Scott.
>>
>>32273171
It helped that with him having a Darkrai, people were already prepared to have Ash lose, if anything it was a relief that he managed to faint it and the Latios. Kalos finals was pure bullshit.
>>
oh

well shit, Marshadow is Koichi Yamadera

Bonji is Arata Furuta

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Arata-Furuta/
>>
>>32273192
I'm oddly shocked by it too. Honestly I joked about the writers ignoring Misty but never truly expected it to happen.
>>
>>32273205
I half expected them to ignored, but never thought for a second they'd replace them entirely with literally whos.
>>
>>32273189
Fuck off, Scott.
>>
Well at least in this universe Ash may finally accomplish his dream and become a pokemon master
>>
where tf is episode 19?
>>
File: J U S T.png (854KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.png
854KB, 1280x720px
>>32272606
HOLY SHIT DUDE FUCKING 4D CHESS
>>
Zjzj
>>
How is Japan reacting?
>>
>>32273197
>Koichi Yamadera

Apparently he was married to KIIIIIIII at one point.
>>
The new girl with the Piplup isn't even that cute.
>>
>Ash battling all the gym leaders is just a montage while the first opening plays
>The montage shows Ash battling in the league against some random fuck and then holding the champion's trophy
>that scene is only a few seconds long and it's never mentioned again, as if winning the league wasn't important

would /vp/ be mad?
>>
>>32273205
>but never truly expected it to happen.

I mean, they haven't appeared for years so why it was weird? People should have seen this coming since they weren't promoted in the first trailer, meaning this was never a nostalgia trip movie.
>>
File: xd!.png (698KB, 1027x899px) Image search: [Google]
xd!.png
698KB, 1027x899px
>>32273233
cuter than misty and probably nicer too. ash doesn't deserve to be abused
>>
>>32273235
>Implying the writers would allow pokemon fans all over the world to celebrate Ash winning a league even if it's a still frame in a different timeline
>>
>>32273233
She reminds me of the girl from the Zoroark movie that Ash and Dawn fought in a tag battle
>>
I don't get why people are so assblasted. I too loved the OG and think are the best Pokémon seasons along with Misty and Brock being the best companions but these new characters look great. I can't wait for the movie
>>
>>32273233
Alright everyone. I guess we need a new ship name.
>>
>>32273233
she look like a dude
>>
This really puts into perspective that if May's design wasn't as good as it was, she wouldn't have stood out like this new Piplup girl in coming after Misty.
>>
>>32273233
That's what pisses me off the most. The most hype thing about the movies is the waifus. Last year we had a girl with a cameltoe so great it's a wonder her pants didn't get her pregnant, and the year before that we had Jesus' mother with the most perfect breasts you've ever seen.

This year we've got some literally who and the same Nurse Joy we've had for the last 20 years.
>>
>>32273235
That's dumb. If is not important why even show it?
Keep it simple.
>>
>>32273254
>people
Just all 20 of the remaining genwunners who still pay attention to this shitty show.
>>
File: IMG_0868.jpg (233KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.jpg
233KB, 560x577px
>mfw just a single night has been more hype than what SM will be in half its entire run
>>
>>32273274
>half
More like 95% of it.
>>
File: CRibj4nv.jpg (39KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
CRibj4nv.jpg
39KB, 500x262px
hi
>>
File: 1475585718781.png (811KB, 1225x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475585718781.png
811KB, 1225x660px
>Red's real name is Bonji
>>
>>32273274
I haven't been this excited for the pokemon anime since the last episode xy
>>
>be gamefreak
>put cap pikachus in for obvious 20th movie distribution
>put mewnium z in for potential mew movie for 21st
>put marshadow in for 22nd movie, or maybe the other way around for mewnium z
>instead of doing what i just mentioned, blow their entire event load in the first 6 months of gen 7
Anyways on another note Mezase Pokemon Master sounds fucking amazing
>>
>>32273254
It's just another confirmation for autists that they truly don't give a shit about people who have been following the show for 20+ years, as if about 15 of those years didn't already make that obvious.
>>
>>32273259
Fuck off, Scott.

>>32273260
Maryfag?
>>
>>32273299
It's fine because they're clearly going to release a new game on the switch within the next year.
>>
>>32273260
Chymia and Meray were great, I also liked Merilyn Flame
>>
>>32273233
The guy companion arguably makes a better waifu than her
>>
>>32273233
SEETHING GENFOURERS
>>
>>32273313
>gamefreak
>releasing a new generation a year after another
Not happening, but Piplup and Lucario's presence makes me think we're getting DP remakes this year.
>>
File: True Perfection.png (760KB, 803x719px) Image search: [Google]
True Perfection.png
760KB, 803x719px
>>32273311
The one and only.
>>
File: CzIAyuDUAAATE-h.jpg (96KB, 981x785px) Image search: [Google]
CzIAyuDUAAATE-h.jpg
96KB, 981x785px
why did they have to keep by their promise of misty never returning?
I understand if this is a alternative reality or some shit but this is honestly the biggest slap to the face, Brock got to have plenty of appearances yet they can't be bothered to show her for like 5 min?

shit man maybe I'm just a nostalgic faggot but that's the one thing I hoped, that Ash, Misty and Brock would be seen just once more
>>
File: img01.png (238KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img01.png
238KB, 1100x568px
A boy aiming to become the world greatest Pokémon Master. He's somewhat of a scatterbrain, but has an honest heart.

Voice: Rica Matsumoto
Here it is! The 20th anniversary of the Pokémon movies!! As I have kept playing the role of Satoshi, I have kept wishing that Pokémon can become the tie that binds families together all across Japan, and this year, I believe that dream will finally come true. I am extremely grateful towards Pokémon for keeping me going for 20 years. Thank you!
>>
>>32273233
>[girl] isn't even that cute
How to get (You)s on this thread
>>
>>32273329
Well Ash is presumably travelling through Kanto and getting gym badges so maybe we'll see them that way.
>>
>>32273331
Some day I will meme Rica's death. Kek give me strength.
>>
File: McAvoyager.png (119KB, 238x223px) Image search: [Google]
McAvoyager.png
119KB, 238x223px
>those voices

Makoto and Souji are meant to be 10 right
>>
>>32273329
I almost feel like it's karma for all the trolling Misty fans did for years. They went around hating May, Dawn, etc. and claiming the anime sucked after Misty left.

So everything they said over the last 15 years has finally come back to bite them in the ass. What goes around comes around. It's called karma, and the Misty fans are getting their just desserts.
>>
>>32272990
They're more or less the same but probably OS Team Rocket
>>
>>32273289
I would keep silent if that was the case.
>>
>>32273331
I don't like Ash new design to be honest. He looks shorter and skinnier. Like the new animation has done more harm than good to him
>>
>>32273347
>47

Your memes are weak.
>>
>>32273260
>diancie movie had marilyn
>hoopa movie had mary (shitty waifu but a lot of people on here like her for some reason)
>volcanion movie had chymia
I can see why you're disappointed but both the Kyurem and Genesect movies had no waifus at all, to be fair.
>>
>>32273371
unless you're a furfag
>>
>>32273377
>keldeo
>waifu
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>32273274
>literally just people angry Brock, Misty, and Gary ""'aren't""" appearing in the movie
>>
>>32273381
I was talking more along the lines of Virzion and Mewtwo but okay
>>
>>32273360
He looks like a younger version of his XY self. Like, BW Ash but done right.
>>
>>32273371
That one Genesect who was timid was OK, though not what I would call a wife.

Kyurem was shit for exactly that reason.

Victini at least had the girl with the shiny dragon.
>>
Please tell me no Pokémon will talk in this movie. Everytime that happens its cringe inducing. Only pokemon that did it good were Mewtwo and Entei
>>
>>32273384
Okay so I'm not angry but it hardly makes sense
>make genwun movie for le genwun epic 20th anniversary hype
>nothing about it is genwun, not even ash's outfit is the same
>>32273387
>virizion
>waifu
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>32273397
Marshadow might and Meowth will. Probably no others though.
>>
File: Malin_M15.png (50KB, 189x434px) Image search: [Google]
Malin_M15.png
50KB, 189x434px
>>32273371
Kyurem movie had this girl, she's cute but yeah, not waifu material
>>
>>32273402
>inb4 ho-oh talks
>>
>>32273404
>those feet
literally kills the whole design desu
>>
>>32273401
It doesn't make sense for long-time viewers yeah, but like the writers have been trying to signal to the people watching the show for years now, they don't really care about what you want.
>>
>>32273349
Fuck off.
>>
>>32273427
I understand it's not for long-term viewers, but it's not even what I want. I'm thinking like, if people want le childhood nostalgia, this is not how to do it, especially if you're gonna air the SM anime alongside it.
>>
File: IMG_20161030_011134.jpg (156KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161030_011134.jpg
156KB, 640x640px
>>32273349
justfuckmyshitup
>>
>>32273440
Original trio fans have basically been the laughing stock of the anime fandom for 14+ years now anyway
>>
>>32273442
>replying
>>
>>32273446
I know that and I'm not one of them. But as I said, this is a "genwun" movie that basically has nothing to do with 1st gen, or about as much to do with it as any other movie. And if you're saying this movie is a ploy to get people to watch the anime, they're going to be incredibly disappointed when they watch this, and then watch the SM anime by comparison.
>>
>>32273319
My brethren from another progenitor.
>>
>>32273299
desu the reveals today make me way more curious about how soon Gen VIII is coming more than piqued any interest in the movie

At this rate it seems like Gen VIII might come in 2018.
>>
>>32273465
I still don't think so.
>gen 4 remakes this year, should be p. obvious after today
>eclipse or break in 2018
>if break in 2018 then eclipse in 2019, otherwise break in 2019
>gen 8 in 2020

Anyways I really hope they step up their effort on 8th gen if they are gonna wait four years. Then again I guess nobody really confirmed Eclipse and they could pull another Z on us.
>>
>>32273465
Nah. 2019 probably.
>>
>no Brock
I'LL KILL THEM
>>
>>32273465
Piplup and Lucario, probably the two most popular Pokemon to come out of Gen 4 are in the new movie

It's pretty obvious this is a teaser for Gen 4 remakes either this year or next
>>
Honestly this is the happiest day of my life. I'm sitting here laughing over this.
>>
>>32273509
I dunno why they'd be in the 2017 movie if the games weren't being released until late 2018.
>>
File: rebel.jpg (89KB, 447x359px) Image search: [Google]
rebel.jpg
89KB, 447x359px
>This movie kicks off a trilogy of movies all in the same continuity with the same traveling group through the entirety of Gen VII
>no SM movies
Y/N?
>>
>Ash gets Charizard-Y this time
Everyone gets BTFO'd, Lilliefags, Serenafags, dawnfags,EVERYONE
>>
>>32273509
Speaking of Piplup, can anyone tell if Pochama's VA is the same as Dawn's?
>>
>>32273512
Honestly I think you should kill yourself, Scott
>>
>>32273525
>no big screen Lana

Would literally devote my life to becoming President specifically to unleash our entire arsenal of nukes on the unsuspecting Japan.
>>
Who's fucking ready for Charizard-Y!?
>>
>>32273525
Y
>>
>>32273549
I think Japan is more likely to be the one country that would expect it
>>
>>32273556
You can go watch XY&Z32 though??
>>
>>32273525
If they create a series of well-written cohesive movies I can live with them rewriting the character history.

Let's be honest, only autistic people go back to watch the 1000+ episodes this show has had up to this point, especially when like half of them aren't even good.
>>
>>32273563
>M20 Ash is a fucking beast, just plows through everything
>>
>>32273328
You still seem to be holding up somewhat decently despite not even having any new official content for your wife.
>>
>>32273525
I mean I would be inclined to say N but there's no way they introduce these new travelling companions for Ash only for this movie.
>>
>>32273568
I'd say at least 75% of the animes total 1000 episodes range from decent to good
>>
>>32273583
She's had a couple of new lewds since the Terufuu one. Plus that's the standard for movie waifus. You go in knowing you'll never see them again.
>>
>>32273587
Are you literally stupid, or just autistic?
>>
>>32273579
>wins the Kanto League first try
>>
>>32273587
>>32273592
More than half but not 75%
>>
>>32273594
well, if this is XY/Z's prequel, then it makes Ash's defeat somewhat acceptable.
>>
>>32273533
>>32273556
Only you, it seems.

The question remains: why?
>>
File: 1484186477810.png (245KB, 950x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1484186477810.png
245KB, 950x1173px
>>32273533
>b-but I want Ash to be sucessful... and as long as I win da Ash
>>
>>32273602
How does that make sense? First of all it's obviously not since BW is unavoidably a predecessor to XY and these two weren't in DA20. But secondly, even if they were, how would that make Ash's Kalos League loss justified?
>wins the first league he tries
>loses another one when he has a special snowflake froggo
>>
File: da fuq.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
da fuq.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>32273533
What the fuck does that have to do with waifufags? I'm a Dawnfag and I don't give a shit one way or the other.
>>
File: img02.png (237KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img02.png
237KB, 1100x568px
SOJI (Partner Pokémon: Lucario)

A young male Trainer aiming to become a Pokémon Professor. His catchphrase is "Be advised that...".

Voice: Kanata Hongo
I've loved the Pokémon movies since I was a kid, so I was super happy to receive an offer to be in one of them! Not only that, but it is an honor to be in this commemorative 20th movie that not just childen, but also those from my generation that are just as crazy aout Pokémon as I am, will be able to enjoy. I will do my absolute utmost to make you like Soji once you're done watching the movie!
>>
>>32273624
I thought this was shota for a sec
>>
>>32273610
shut up autistic lilliefag
>>
>>32273624
He looks like a cross between Shootie, Alan and Shota.
>>
>>32273624
He sounds kinda like Cheren personality-wise.
>>
>>32273260
>a girl with a cameltoe so great it's a wonder her pants didn't get her pregnant
post pics
>>
File: Sabrina Hates This.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sabrina Hates This.png
80KB, 300x300px
So if the movie retells Kanto, will Sabrina be Sabrina, or Slutbrina?
>>
>>32273657
Hopefully the loli in the dress.
>>
>>32272455
Will Guzma be in the movie? Yes he will.
>>
>>32273657
None. She's being replaced. All the gym leaders are. :^)
>>
File: chymia.jpg (189KB, 635x416px) Image search: [Google]
chymia.jpg
189KB, 635x416px
>>32273654
>>
>>32273673
That's just where her buttocks meet, anon.
>>
File: 1491623320148.png (591KB, 801x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491623320148.png
591KB, 801x427px
>Pokemon will never look this good again
>>
>m20 is the start of a trilogy of movies retelling Ash's Kanto journey.

>2nd movie is about Charmander

>3rd movie is about the Indigo conference
>>
>>32273673
nice
>>
How is serebii taking the news?
>>
>>32273672
I would snail mail anthrax to Pokemon if Sabrina was removed.
>>
>>32273686
>Good
>One on the left has both a top knot AND a ponytail, both pulled tight enough her hair looks like a painted skull.
>>
>>32273694
Fuck off.
>>
I don't care how the movie trilogies go, as long as Guzma gets some screen time.
>>
>Mezase Pokemon Master sounds fucking amazing
Is based Tomo capable of doing anything wrong?
>>
File: tiefu.jpg (143KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
tiefu.jpg
143KB, 1200x680px
>>32273549
I thought you already wanted to launch the nukes due to pic related's departure?
>>
>>32273624
>Adamant

You kept on saying that SM019 subs are coming 'soon', ever since last week! When the fuck is it coming? If it is done, why can't you all just release it? What the hell is going on?
>>
File: 1490838238222.jpg (51KB, 460x482px) Image search: [Google]
1490838238222.jpg
51KB, 460x482px
>>32273624
>first time I'm actually going nuclear over something Pokemon related
I'm surprised this of all this is making autistically mad. Not mega evolution. Not Ash losing the league. Not even Best Wishes. This shit.
>>
>>32273734
I think he may be prioritizing Movie 19 subs
>>
>>32273734
Anon, you need to lurk the fuck more. The translation was done two Mondays ago, but apparently one of the sub team members is experiencing some life issues right now. I think you need to calm the fuck down.
>>
File: cool Sako.jpg (558KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cool Sako.jpg
558KB, 1366x768px
>>32273723
is it a Sako remix?

>>32273734
Sushi is having personal issues m8
>>
>>32272929
What? She's the first one you battle after bumping through the dark cave.
>>
>>32273725
I'm reserving judgement until I know if New Hikari is at last a passable replacement.
>>
>>32273765
Yes, but there's someone between Misty and her.
>>
>>32273757
If so, he should have presented that as his Pokemon's Club spokesman audition if it would have meant those Japanese kids who vote for Fire every time and didn't like tiefu might have actually given him enough votes. There was no excuse for Fire to win instead of Tomo when Tomo is already objectively better than afire.
>>
>>32273757
No it's sung by Rica but Sako's probably the one who arranged it since he's literally arranged every OP theme since Getta Banban.
>>
Hi thread
>>
>>32273755
Ok, I'm sorry. I was very patient already up until this point. But SM020 and 021 have aired and we still haven't gotten SM019 subs. But no worries, I'll continue to wait.
>>
>>32273771
I beat the cut master and then went back to cerulean city after my pokemon fainted from poison. I went to the tree on the right and cut it down. The next place I could battle a gym leader was Celadon
>>
File: bowtiefu.png (180KB, 254x359px) Image search: [Google]
bowtiefu.png
180KB, 254x359px
>>32273769
Fair enough, we'll hopefully know the answer within a couple months. I'm willing to give the magic act a chance because it can be cute if done right.
>>
>>32273785
There's a Gym in Vermillion that you can only access with Cut. You'll need to go back there if you want to Fly or get into the Viridian Gym.
>>
File: sad winter tiefu.jpg (178KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sad winter tiefu.jpg
178KB, 1366x768px
>>32273784
I don't know if you're a Crunchyrollfag, but waiting two weeks or even two months for fansubs is pretty typical for most non-CR shows, anon. Just ask those of us who wait several months to get subs of eggs.
>>
File: what.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
Someone give me the tl;dr on this 20th anniversary movie. Is it considered canon? What is the purpose of it existing? Also if known, what happened to the original cast of characters?
>>
>>32273806
Misty/Brock are dead. That's all you need to know
>>
>>32273806
No it's not canon, other than to possible sequels, it's a different timeline where Ash gets closer to Ho-oh and is able to collect one of his Rainbow Wing which leads to him eventually becoming the Rainbow Hero, meaning he takes an entirely different path. It's purpose is for lel xd genwun!!!!!!
>>
>>32273806
It's either an alternate canon, or it's the same canon with an unspecified time of occurrence for plot convenience purposes. We still don't enough to be totally sure. I would lean towards the latter.
>>
>>32273806
Not considered canon to the main series, probably will be an alternate dimension since they're in the games right now.

To advertise the 20th anniversary of the movie.

They were replaced for whatever reason.
>>
>>32273794
yeah I beat him after taking on Sabrina, Koga, and Blaine.
>>
>>32273822
Fuck, meant to say "former," but I honestly don't care which one it is.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>no Brock
Ha, who needs him.
>>
Makoto when?
>>
>>32273165
You know, it was actually worthy. At least Brock became a doctor.
>>
>>32273087
We need volt tackle back, seriously I hope the Anime at least gives us catastropika.
>>
new:
>>32273888
>>32273888
>>
>>32273889
I doubt it. Probably going straight to 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.
>>
File: img03.png (227KB, 1100x568px) Image search: [Google]
img03.png
227KB, 1100x568px
MAKOTO (Partner Pokémon: Pochama)

An energetic and masculine girl Trainer. She appears to enjoy adventures, but the truth is...

Voice: Shiori Sato
I remember seeing the first movie in the theater. Being able to appear as a guest voice actress in one of these Pokémon movies is like a dream for me! Not only that, but this year's movie is a tale that starts with Satoshi and Pikachu's meeting, which I saw on TV when I was little... I will do my best to play the role of Makoto, whose mental age might be even higher than my adult self.
>>
>>32273165
Instead of travel companions. We still might see them as gym leaders since Ash does need those badges.
>>
>>32273902
Misty is conveniently skipped in the Montage.

Please, let this happen.
>>
>>32273901
>An energetic and masculine girl Trainer.
there is your misty
>>
How is it that this Makoto is genuinely cuter than the one from this new movie? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't Kokoro's brother, but the new Makoto is well below the standards I expect from my moviefus.

>>32273901
>An energetic and masculine girl Trainer.
>masculine

Never mind; found the problem. They designed her to resemble a shota. If they wanted a shota they should have just made a shota. There's no need to screw your movie-going public out of their annual fapbait.
>>
>>32273896
Ugh...you are probably right, but on the second island we have an NPC that gives you the stone and tutors the move.

We might get lucky to see it at least as a CotD thing.
>>
is marshado gonna be released in the games soon then?
>>
>>32274767
yes
>>
>>32272455
>Changing everything
>Not cashing in on the nostalgia

Y'all had one job
>>
File: 11.png (584KB, 860x764px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
584KB, 860x764px
Out of all Alola Pokemon they chose Incineroar.
>Inb4 Incineroar is Ash's powerhouse in Alola
>Inb4 this movie timeline is an multiuniverse and in the end of this movie everything will split into 8 pieces. Incineroar goes to Alola
>Inb4 thsoe 2 companions are actually Ash's companions in 8 gen (8th piece)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>reminder
Same Voice Actor
>>
>>32273189
>15 years
How the fuck are you everywhere, 24/7? Do you even have a job?
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.