[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: I hate my life and wish everything was better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 11

File: cant wake up.jpg (472KB, 912x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.jpg
472KB, 912x1500px
Last bread: >>31783595

Currently:
>20 new Main Stages (boss: M-Aggron) and one new EX Stage (Samurott)
>Wobbuffet Try'ems
>New Daily Winkers (Audino, Togetic, Carbink, Swirlix, Slurpuff)
>Pikachu (Enamored) Once-A-Day (CATCH IMMEDIATELY)
>Togekiss-W (Po4+) (hearts) [PSBs]
>Wigglytuff-W (300 coins)
>Volcanion Escalation (prizes listed below)
>Cobalion Special Stage (400 coins) [PSBs & RML]
>Shaymin-L (hearts) [PSBs]
>Shiny Fug Safari
>M-Gardevoir compy
>Smiling Pikachu (50BP, Flash Mob)
>Special Daily (Winking) Pokémon #1 (Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Jigglypuff, Clefairy)

Columns to clear for Pikachu Enamored:
>Sat 18: center (20 hearts, plus coins and RML/MSU(?) guaranteed)
>Sun 19: right
>Mon 20: right

Volcanion Prizes:
>15 - Skill Booster M
>50 - Mega Speedup
>100 - Skill Swapper
>150 - Mega Speedup
>200 - 2x Raise Max Level
>250 - 2x Skill Booster M
>300 - 2x Mega Speedup
>350 - 3x Raise Max Level
>400 - Skill Booster L
>450 - 3x Mega Speedup
>500 - 5x Raise Max Level

Safari rates:
>Sandshrew - 26%
>Sandslash - 8%
>Barboach - 24%
>Whiscash - 11%
>Zigzagoon - 10%
>Linoone - 20%
>Shiny Rayquaza - 1%

What to grind:
>Shaymin-L to SL4 or 5 if you haven't already
>Cobalion to SL2

Info about the new pokémon:
>M-Aggron is a clone of M-Tyranitar. Steel-type, 70BP, 18 icons to evolve, can eat 5 MSU.
>Shiny Fug is a clone of M-Camerupt. 80BP, Flying-type, 24 icons to evolve, can eat 15 MSU.
>Samurott has 70BP and Quake.
>Volcanion is Water-type, 80BP, Risk-Taker.

Coming soon:
>Daily Pokémon #1
>Shiny Rayquaza compy (Armaldo and Cradily recommended)
>Armaldo Special Stage
>Cradily Special Stage
>Terrakion Special Stage
>Alolan Pokémon (Spring 2017)

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview
>>
>>31820525
First for OP a shit :^)
>>
how long does it take for competition brackets to settle? I made the mistake of thinking that I'm in a MSU bracket at the start of the week, and didn't get jackshit in the end...
>>
Who should l give MSU, M-Aggron or M-shiny fug?
>>
>>31820840
2-1 hrs before the end of the competition.

I'm usually busy through the week and want to see what are the teams for the top spots. (While grinding the necessary pokés through the week), then I take a chance at the comp. I've kept track of my score then and I see it shuffling at a decent pace depending on which tier are you in. If you're in the first tier in the first half you don't need to worry much. Second half of tier 1 and down expect to drop at least a few spots as many people do like me too.
>>
>>31821041
I just want to grab that cheap msu, since I'm farely new and not even trough main stages yet.
>>
was someone on this board rank 1 in a competition once?
>>
>>31821149
Collarfag. The legend himself. This is why we always talk so fondly of him. He was an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>31821248
did he make multiple rank 1? also is he gone for good?
>>
>>31820957

M- Both
>>
http://www.poketoru.jp/news/post.php/517/
More of a alive game than Go Kill Ur self
>>
>>31821865

>Implying I can read chinesse
>>
>>31822467
Just see the images
>>
>>31821041
>shuffling
I see what you did there
>>
>>31821865
GO got Gen II. So I'm gonna start playing it again until I collect all of them.
>>
another 20 heart prize, is there a cap to bonus hearts? im up to 84.
>>
On the seventh day of Shuffle, my Lovechu gave to me:
Twenty bonus hearts
Two thousand coins
And a Mega Speedup Candy for free
>>
>>31823772
It was guaranteed retard.

So Sunday Meowth is now Saturday Meowth? W-What... What's going to happen tomorrow?
Do we still get Sunday Eevee? Scared.png
>>
>>31823794
They last all weekend dude, for all we know having those for extended periods of time guarantees more folks spending jewels and money as a result.
>>
>>31823794
Chill out man, no need to be rude. Besides, the MSU could have been a RML.
>>
Volcanion 200 done with MS and AP. Team was M-Tyranitar, Raikou, Shaymin and Bellossom.
Also thanks to Pikachu I have now 99 banked hearts
>>
so I am a MMX in sage 350 now
I guess all items is recommended, and my team would be MMY 10 5/5, Victiny 10, Meloetta 8 and Salamence 11, is that good enough or should I grind them more/use other mons?
Because I don't want to spend 13k coins and fail the stage in the end.
>>
So what do you guys think I should RML? I've got 17 on me right now, Machamp, Mewtwo, Yveltal, Emboar, Suicune, Raikou, and Charizard have all been done. I believe people were saying Bellossom or Shaymin?
>>
>>31824707
Bellossom is a great option, also Salamence or even Xerneas. I'm also surprised you didn't mention Lucario, since it's usually a good option too
>>
>follow leddit's advice for 150
>win

I guess they are not terrible
>>
>>31824791
Reddit's shuffle is not that bad, only that 90% of people there are retarded and only 10% give good advice/strategies
>>
>>31824803
they also think that Ttar is usable in every sing;e scenario and buy MS for stages that disrupt with 4 blocks
OH NO, I HAVE TO USE ZEKROM?!?!
>>
how much money do you guys usually get out of sundaycat, and which setups do you use?

I got 6800, 6500, 3700, and 6700 today using a mmy (4/5) setup, how did I do?
>>
>>31825075
That's not a bad run anon, did you have Unown as a support or just the triple cat set-up?
>>
>>31825075
Do you have Unown-!, anon? You obviously have to use it. And do not use Meloetta because it's a shit.
If you're advanced enough on the main stages, you can also grind both Meowstic's abilities to lvl2, that will help a lot. I won't lie, that 3700 run was shit, but you will probably do better ones in the future.
>>
>>31825096
don't have unown yet, just the 3 cats.
>>
>>31825108
yea, got really unlucky on that one, mmy removed one the one espeon there was on the board multiple times.
>>
Volcanion 250 done with just M+5, who angery here?
>>
complain magic works guys, got shinyfug on my first heart today after complaining yesterday.
>>
Tell me /shuffle/ should I go for that rush to Hoopa-U or finish the escalation? Just finished the 200 boss stage and I am at 423 on the main stages.
>>
>>31825385
Volcanion will be available for one more week, whereas Hoopa will always be there. Finish the escalation and then go for Hoopa. Besides, there's nothing coming next week that's weak against dark types.
>>
does SL reset when using SS?
>>
>>31825750
Yes, the new ability will be at sl1.
>>
>>31825814
well thats kinda shitty... whats a fast way to get SS, I don't want to miss out on a farmable PSB stage for skill swapped mons.
>>
>>31825849
Escalation and mission cards.
>>
Reeee how do I beat Tentacruel itemless, even with MMY, Uxie and Mesprit (the sleep and mind zap ones) and Kyurem black, with friendly combos it still had 10% hp left goddamn I mad
>>
>>31826038
Why kyurem black?
>>
>>31826140
For Eject. Or white, whatever one had Eject++ I probably fucked it up.
>>
>>31820525
>dank memes
OP NOT A SHIT!!! :^)
>>
>>31821149
also avengah (grand-meme-master) and toshin (current-pastebin-meme-master) in the earlier days (for eu at least)
>>
>>31823578

>>31824124
>sage
Boss stages need all items to s-rank from now. just get used to it.
also try to get some other strong psychic for salamence. It might work without her, but dunno. should be enough.

>>31824707
it depends. How skilled are those mons?
Yvetal is a very solid candidate. Just like Raikou.
Shaymin cant get RML. Bellossom is also very nice. But only after the other two got like 1 or 2 RML.
Suicune used to be good, but hasnt got its niche anymore. Same for Charizard.
Machamp, Emboar need to be max level, but only if their skill is lv5

>>31825127
yup here. had to use a MS too

>>31825750
mewtwo swap is lv1. Give it a SS. Now po4 is lv1. Grind it for a lil bit. po4 is now lv3. Decide to fall for memes and give it another SS. Swap is still lv1. Be a grand meme master and give it another SS. Its back to po4 lv3.

On a sidenote: there was some leddit fag that grinded all of mews abilities and hence wasted like 6 SS. Disgusting!
>>
>>31826038
You can't beat it itemless. Same for Beartic.
>>
>>31826953
lies with beartic.
Mbee. And three Risk Takers (max level, max skill) almost got me the s-rank if I had purchased the +5 at the start.
>>
>>31826987
Oh, I didn't think about Bee because I don't have it fully candied.
>>
>>31827290
the bee is such a beast. honestly. It helped me get easy wins on like 15 of the new 20 stages. For example all new "3-mon" stages are shitty to do with gengar since they have shit blocks/rocks or themselves on the stage.

I even finished Litwick repeat without doing a move thx to mbee
>>
>>31826765
>it depends. How skilled are those mons?
Well, the ones that have been RML'd have skill 2 if they're meant for blocks or barriers, and 4 if Risk Taker or Mind Zap/Sleep. I don't grind them much because I will lose my mind going to 5, 4 is already a pain in the ass to begin with and I don't understand how you people have the sanity to do it. I threw 5 RML on Bellossom so I have 12 left,
>>
>>31827871
thats good. If they are skilled you can go ahead and give them rml. Bellossom on lv4 is more than enough to get those 5 delicious rml.
Same for yvetal and the likes on lv2.
If your mewtwo is on po4 lv5 you can go ahead and grind it. Otherwise wait till you got your Survival Team done and grinded the other more important ones a lil bit more.

>I don't understand how you
easy... by 10psb per day
otherwise you will loose your mind. kek. thats true. And of course by giving one or two cookies to reach the end faster. (I gave 3 m cookies my kingdra-chan since I literallly couldnt stand her stage and was going crazy)
>>
>>31828009
Mewtwo is Swap, is it really worth switching him to PO4?
>>
>>31820525
It's an honor to see the magic of complaining I've been pushing for years here become a meme over the last few weeks. I was beginning to think I was gonna be the only original member of /shuffle/ to not birth a meme.
Wait.
>years
Damn, time fucking flies. Here's to another couple years of friendly combos keeping us safe.
>>
Reached 200, what team should I go for? Hold my hand and walk me through the process of beating the boss, anons.
>>
>>31828184
not no. it will take 120psb for lv5
I only got mine, since during the last time it was around grinded it with dri. It had a 50% drop rate and with dri doubled to almost 100% and took "only" 121 runs for the 120 psb. Also got 4 rml during that run. costed around 48k coins.

And now, my lv20 lv5 po4 mewtwo deals nice 1.4k damage everytime. Especially for mobile meowth. A guaranteed 700 damage will finish it off all the time.

>>31828204
>original member of /shuffle/ to not birth a meme
you never walk alone lad
same here, but I created only shitty memes nobody remembers :(
>>
>>31828370
I used M-TTar, Shaymin, Bellossom, Virizion. First two were level 10, last 2 were level 15, with SL4 on Shaymin, SL5 on Bellossom and SL2 on Virizion. After barely beating 150 on the last move with AP+ and a Fug team, I went a bit overboard and used M+5, MS and AP+, won with 8 moves left. I'm not even good at using Ttar, I just focused on getting rid of rocks and Ttar icons.

>>31828422
Pseudo-random dude, is that you?
>>
>>31828601
You think it's possible for me to beat it with M+5 and DD? My TTar is fully candied and I don't wanna waste coins on AP+
>>
Wait, I can't buy a MS in this competition. What the fuck? Is it because I didn't play shuffle the first time it came out?
>>
>>31828738
I'm a fucking idiot. I didn't have a mega in the first spot.
>>
>>31828715
If you're dead set against using AP+, I'd either tack MS on there or use it instead of DD. You'll need every turn you can get, you can't afford to spend time mega-ing even with fully candied TTar and _he can handle those disruptions quite nicely.
>>
>>31828422
>I created only shitty memes nobody remembers :(

Help us to remember
>>
>>31829527
>calling OP a shit! :^)
>memeing gid gud
>>scizor meme along
>avengah namefagging

:-(
>>
>>31829832
>calling OP a shit! :^)
This is one of my favorite classics, I would say it's top tier.
>>
>>31829932
and yet mean janitor-kun deletes them and gives me a warning :^(
>>
>>31829987
At least he didn't delete the first reply to this thread yet :^)
>>
I swear on me mum, music from Galerie Rouge is fucking same as one of tunes from Europa Universalis series
>>
why do people hype up mega rayquaza so much? my lucario creates way bigger combos.
>>
>>31830428
>Lucario combos

I swear, Reddit has the greatest memes the Internet has to offer.
>>
250 done with M+5, MS and M-Tyranitar team. Bring Volcanion.
It can certainly be done with less items, but I didn't want to rely on the RNG
>>
>>31830487
You take that back NOW.
>>
>>31830695
>implying mluke isnt among the best memes ever
>implying skill-grinded-all-of-mews-abilities-to-lv5 isnt among the best memes ever

Well... on the other hand we have sunday eevee and collarfag
>>
should I play the 3ds or smarphone version?
>>
>>31831067
3DS definitely.
>>
>>31831067
smarphone definitely.
>>
>>31828204
>>31828422
I created Sunday Eevee and Thread Title memes, helped Lucario with
my great combo pic. I'm a meme machine! But I don't think anyone actually remember my short-lived title...
>>
>>31831245
>Sunday Eevee
dont worry lad... with this meme you even memed gs. And thats something you should put in your cv
>>
>>31830926
>Sunday Eevee

But anon it's worth pay for more experience
Not memeing
>>
>>31831428
1. eevee was still thursday only during that time
2. it wasnt even sunday
3. gs lurked here and memed along and made it sunday
4. 800 coins for merely 150 more exp can be used better
5. it wasnt even sunday (or close to it) is the best part
>>
>>31831495
But how was it? You started saying "Sunday Eevee" out of nowhere? Why Sunday?
>>
>>31831553
Eevee always appear on Tuesdays. One Monday I wanted exp so I asked where Eevee was (in Europe/Aus we get updates at 6PM that last until the NEXT day, so Meowth was still around)
>>
>>31831495
>800 coins for merely 150 more exp can be used better

How? using them to get more exp in Snorlax stage?
>>
>>31831553
>be a quite shuffle day
>shufflefriends gather and have a generally good time
>little disscussion
>suddenly some fag comes along and meme magic happens
>>
>>31831584
>Europe
we get updates at 7:00 AM or 8:00 depending on summer saving times dude. stop memeing
>>
How do I get my save data off of a hacked 3DS? I need to catch up on my new one.
>>
>>31831712
JKSM
>>
>>31830681
My Volcanion's only level 1, I brought RML mons for the competition to Victini instead of Volc. Is this strategy still viable?
>>
Any clue what's the best team to get the 123-combo mission? Using M-Shiny Gyrados and both fugs in the Wobbuffet stage. is that the best you can do, or is there something better for combos?
>>
>>31831627
>>>>>>>>>>>/Aus
Learn to read cunt. I guess I assumed because we're in the same comp bracket we had the same update time, which was pretty dumb itself.
>>
200 done with the team >>31828601 used, M+5 and MS were enough for me to beat it with 3 moves left, got lucky and got a Sleep charm proc off of a 3 match and then it was smooth sailing from there.
when will I have going for full item runs or even worse
ShuffleMove
>>
>>31832183
Gengar 3-Mon stage and luck. Although wasn't there some Chimecho exploit that worked well?
>>
>>31832181
yes

>>31832183
wait for carnivine and then try as often as you like

>>31832195
prolly around 400

on a sidenote:
>be at 300+
>get a +3 skip
>yeahhh not gonna take it
>im sure I'll get a better skip in a few hearts
>20hearts later still no new skip
>finally get a new skip
>+4
fuck
>>
>>31832214
M-Shiny Gyrados is the same as M-Gengar with 1 less mon needed for mega when fully candied and better type coverage
>>
>>31832282
A-at least it was better than three.
Why didn't you take it, though? A skip is a skip.
>>
>>31832339
>a few hearts before
>be at 260+
>nice! a 12 skip
>for sure I gonna take it
>start level
>e z p z stage
>make first move
>app freezes and resets
>skip gone
>fuck
>get a +14 skip after 3 or 4 hearts

thats why :^(
>>
>>31831067
none definetely
>>
>>31831067
both definitely.
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 350 done

+5 and ATK (6000 coins)
Mfug (20/20), zekrom (10,lv2), Raikou (10) and Volcanion (7, lv3)

Never go unnecessary cheap on a boss stage. Dont save on the 1000 coins for the +5.
Finished with 3 turns and good thing I havent saved the +5. You never know how RNG will treat you. And I dealt more than 75% in the first few moves. But after that holy moly. Mean combos af
>>
>>31833601
>and of fucking course I get a +4 rage after the boss
-.-
>>
>>31833601
>>31833624

Can't fucking get any rages out of it, I'm at 77 and only got 3 rages, 6, 12 and 7, this is gonna take forever.
>>
Rate my Salamence memes!

>5600
>5200
>6400
>8400

Back to 51k. Still need to do at least one competition run (-9.5k) and all 5th support EB bosses: 400 (-10.5k), 450 (-20k) and 500 (-20k). Thats 60k! And even then only if I finish 400 without the C1 which is really risky and hence might be even more. sad life

I will stop at 400 and have 1 or 2 surivival runs to grind my competition team before doing my one and final items run on monday. And depending on how tuesday rolls in I either grind coins for the EB or not. I dont wanna be some normie that cant finish the EB, but damn. This update really hit me and my not paying ability. Thank god we got 2 jewels a few weeks ago. Otherwise I had to stop at 400
>>
>>31834115
the 8400 one is pretty impressive, don't know about the 5k ones though, I got an average of 6.9k with a simple mmy setup without unown or any candies invested.
>>
I have 5 MSU and a maxed m-fug so do you think I should spend them on MMY right now or wait until ttar.
I was thinking that by the time I finish ttar power creep will bring us a more useful replacement for MMY.
>>
question: whats the point of survival ? I really dont get it. How should I play it ?
>>
You know what should be a skill? One that increases the possibility of an item drop from a Pokemon. But what would it be called? Technical Hitter? Theft Swipe?
>>
>>31835674
You beat the first time to get free items, including a mega speed up and 4 RML. You re-run it for exp orbs that give more exp than 3 Amphy runs.

You should run it with fully candied M-Beedrill and 3 risk takers SL4 at lowest, all Max level (hopefully that means 10/10 RMLs). So something like Machamp, Lando-T and Hoopa-U (in that order, because you will be forced to do Raichu which is a 3 mon stage so you want a ground in there). Machamp can be replaced with Emboar but that's just stupid as Fighting pretty much covers the same types PLUS normal.

If your a true meme lord you could run an all water team with RML'd SL5 Keldeo, Wailord and Volcanion but since you're asking I doubt that's an option for you.
>>
DROP A FUCKING PRESENT YOU GOD DAMN SHAYMIN
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>31836742
Holy shit meme magic is real
Complaining really does work
This was my very next heart
>>
>>31836853
>very next heart yields 2 PSBs
>heart after that drops one more
I'm going to bed on a high note. I love you anons.
>>
I'm going for my full items run in the competiton /shuffle/, whish me luck
>>
>>31837214
Take Lucario for combos
>>
Managed to get in the 14k post, which is not bad considering my fairy team sucks balls
Thanks for the cheering, /shuffle/
>>
FUCKING LOVE PIKACHU GAVE ME JUST HEARTS 90% OF THE DAYS REEEEEEEEEE.

Then again, it's my fault for not complaining before fighting it.
>>
Be aware that the competition ends today, friendos.
>>
>>31837701
Thanks so much, I thought it was tomorrow, not today.
>71k first try
I'm happy.
>>
>>31836637
Thank you very much anon. I'm on the road to be a master meme.
>>
>>31836637
>You beat the first time to get free items, including a mega speed up and 4 RML. You re-run it for exp orbs that give more exp than 3 Amphy runs.
But there are 50 stages, does that take less time than doing 3 ampharos runs?
>>
File: shuffle wiewig.png (1MB, 1280x1299px) Image search: [Google]
shuffle wiewig.png
1MB, 1280x1299px
Hey, long-time Shuffler here. I just wanted to say that after clocking some 814 hours in the game, I finally decided to erase my data.

My reasons: I realized that the game doesn't give me any challenge or satisfaction, and since it revolves mainly around manipulating/getting lucky with the RNG, it's genuinely just a waste of time. Besides, it's built like a mobile game and no-one takes those seriously. I have better things to spend my life force on before I die, and I hope my "coming out" can convince others like-minded to do the same.
>>
>>31837214
I only got 70k with m steelix, cobalion, dialga and muk, didnt bring DD thinkingnthere l'd be more blocks to erase.
Holy fuck, i've never gotten below 3rd tier prizes before.

Guess its too late to have a lvl 20 risk take mawile now, huh?
>>
Just how many M-Boosts am I gonna need to max Machamp's skill?
>>
>>31838639
>it's genuinely just a waste of time
Like any other game? Or like watching a movie or a series?
>>
>>31836317
we already have that. its called good luck or something similar. check the pastebin.

>>31836637
you dont switch machamp for emboar. You switch Lando for it.
Thx to bee Raichu is easy af

>>31837701
wait what?

>>31838152
if you manage to beat stage 45 you get exp orbs that are worth 1500 exp. And if you defeat mewtwo (50) you get an additional exp L orb, thats worth 1000exp. So you get 2500 exp for 3 hearts.
Amphy is 750 exp (50,50,50 and 100 for crown; 3 times)
Downside is how much fucking time it costs. If you are good around half an hour up to an hour if you suck.

>>31838639
another one bites the dust :(
>>
When will they repeat fucking Landorus-T? I want it. They gave us the other two geniuses some months ago, but not the most useful one.
>>
>>31838883
don't talk shit about my boy tornadus-t, hes my first and only max lvl mon
>>
>>31838771
If you had ceased to enjoy the product in question a long time ago, sure.
>>
>>31838890
>only
Leave.
>>
>>31839064
I'm sure you started off with all mons maxed.
>>
>>31838890
I like Tornadus and Thundurus, but Lando is the most useful one.
>>
I've just hit Vivillon.
What the fuck do I do now?
>>
>>31839189
Suffer and check the guide.
>>
>think to myself I should grind Cobalion's PO4+
>get an RML on the first try

wew lads
>>
>>31839510
I got one last week, it was the first and only time a pokemon dropped a RML for me
>>
>>31839189
Is this the return of collarfag?
>>
Bawmp
>>
Just got M-Fug meteorite. How good it is ? How to use it wisely ? Should I throw MSU at it ? Time to keep climbing or can I go back to Shaymin SL5 grind ?
>>
>>31842330
MSU as fast as you can. Keep grinding Shaymin since there's nothing worthwhile after fug until stage 420 if irc where T-tar is, then 450 for Hoopa-U which is a pretty long way.
>>
>>31842330
Give Fug the 20 MSU as soon as possible. It can be usable even with 15.
>>
>>31842330
Kinda late as 2 guys have replied you, but yeah I suggest grind Shaymin, its full leveled sleep charm is fucking useful.

And yeah, Fug is one of the best mons in the game cause its mega ability let you make a lot of combos, you can use it even if do neutral damage and get good results, buy for now grind Shaymin as much as you can.
>>
>>31842864
where do you guys usually make use of the 20/20 candied fug? getting 20 candies
>>
>>31843451
It can be used anywhere, almost literally. If the stage has few disruptions, fug is extremely helpful. And it will make defeating the upcoming stages a piece of cake, since it creates a ton of combos.
>>
>>31843451
Literally anywhere, especially maps with barriers. Unless something else is blatantly meant for the stage like it disrupts in a Mawile/Garchomp/Glalie pattern or it shits out unbreakable blocks you can use it. It's amazing, there's a reason most S ranks and competitions have him as a requirement.
>>
do people just go full items and shuffle move on competitions?
>>
>>31843540
>>31843492
sorry I posted prematurely and didn't get to the end of my point.

Getting 20 candies seems to take really long, until then there should be barely any main stages left for mfug to be used.

or am I doing something wrong with my MSU gains?
>>
>>31843563
That's the best way to guarantee a tier 1-3 rank, you can manage tier 2 or 3 without Shuffle Move but it's not worth the coin waste unless you're lazy. The only exception is where Bee/Tyrant/Camel are the big players, those you just have to get lucky on.

>>31843592
It will always be useful even in the future so there's no reason not to dump all 20 into him. I was hesitant at first when he got a mega since 20 is an enormous investment but it was totally worth it. The Bee was also one of the other ones I was weary about but it was worth it.
>>
I ranked 2570 and made the RML tier with about 15k points up on the requirement, am I safe/can I just wait the competition out?
>>
>>31843625
>using shuffle move
Jesus you're pathetic.
>>
>>31843732
i think you'd be surprised if there was a statistic how many people use shuffle move.
>>
>>31843732
>Not wanting to hit the highest possible score you can get on a competition against other people for huge amounts of items using the least amount of coins.
It's not my fault it's the best option.
>>
>>31843814
>caring this much about a few measly items
>>
>>31843867
It's better than dicking around in Escalations for hours on end dealing with the highest tier ones when you can easily just get yourself the same amount for half an hour of work.
>>
>>31843681
Yes, you are safe, anon, there's only 3 hours left.
>>
So whats the best mega for volcanion and this competition? i just hit volc 50 and well it didnt end so well
>>
>>31843961
I only had Ampharos, so I used that. Alternatively, just use Gengar because it's the fastest to evolve.
>>
>lost to Volcanion 15
>twice
bring me sudoku for I am disgrace to mankind
>>
>>31844035

I use to play first stages with low leveled mons to get that tiny exp, I reached 15 (low volume) and lost twice then I realized it was a boss stage, full power team was enough to beat it.

>>31843961

I have used Fug, I'm playing 172 at the moment
>>
>>31844174
>I realized it was a boss stage
oh shit
that explains things
>>
>>31843944
this is my first competition, no idea how much you drop off from people playing at the last second. Just want to make sure, tanks.
>>
>>31844250
Anon, you are cute.
>>
>>31844250
Usually I play it before sleep, but no this time because there are a lot of things to do, so I played yesterday with no good results (now 1472 in 3ds). I dunno if use my last 10k in a last chance.
>>
Did my full items run, got 90k, I'm satisfied with tier 2 considering I didn't have time to RML max my mons and it's still better than old tier 1 and 4x better than the original tier 1 prizes. Weird, this is the second competition in a row where I was 10~ places off from tier 1. Back to Volcanion.

>>31844250
Welcome!
>>
>>31844250
Heed >>31838639's warning. If this doesn't sound fun, get out now.
>>
>>31844432
I love the game, I don't think I'm gonna quit any time soon.

thanks for the warning though.
>>
>>31843891
>implying thats the only reason to do EB
well I really dont need the items, but I go to 500 for the "fun" of it :^)

also I dont want that few shufflefriends in my mobile list to think I'm a normie that cant go to 500. Yes. My whole self acceptance relies on those 4 or 5 strangers :^)

Also: story time!!

>grind up mawile whole week to lv20
>finally hit the mark with victini
>eevee gave me two m cookies
>nice! I can get Risk Taker to lv5
>FUCK YEAHH!!! a lv20 risk taker mawile on lv5 WILL WRECK SHIT!
>All items run
>Mawile refuses to proc on all 3 and 4 matches I made

A-R-E Y-O-U F-U-C-K-I-N-G K-I-D-D-I-N-G M-E ?

WHAT THE FUCK? LIKE LITERALLY??? ON EVERY FUCKING 3-AND- 4MATCH!!!
>>
Cleared out some inactive 100+ days dudes. Anyone wanna add me (north america)

KZVQ-7NP7

Want some active people. It's fun to see where people on my friend list rank in the competitions.
>>
>>31844790
~Compaint magic has imbued your body~
~A mystic voice whispers "Try again you bitch"~
>>
File: reeeee.png (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.png
48KB, 200x200px
why are there so few good ground mons?
>>
>>31844174
even on boss stages? im on 50 and i dont want to spend coins so low on the escalation and about the scalation which mega is prefered?
>>
>>31845207
> A tapping mega
> One of the best pattern mega
> Farmable Risk taker user with 80 BP
> Farmable Quake, relevant ability in some stages
> BS+

Implying one missing BB+ pokemon makes so much difference
>>
>>31845207
Garchomp, Groudon (situational), Lando-T, Donphan (RML'd SS'd, situational), Barboach (with Garchomp in lead).

That should be enough for one team
>>
>>31845317
>>31845322

you either get them really late in the mainstages or have to wait for events, thats kinda upsetting.
>>
>tapping Megas are the new meme

Da fug? Shufflemove better get its shit together
>>
>>31845233
>even on boss stages?

Yes, that stage has just a few turns so I used my full candied Fug as I need evolve it ASAP, it have worked for me, disruptions are taken by Zekrom and/or Raikou and Shaymin 5/5 sleep charm helps a lot too.

>>31844308

Updating: I tried again and got over 91k, now at 273 so I'm at first tier prizes, Am I safe? . Also, declaring my bankruptcy.
>>
So what's the point of having friends?
Is there some kind of benefit to it?
>>
>>31845207
>so few good ground mons?

Try Poison

>the only good Pokemon are M-Beedrill (after max Speedups) and Muk
>no Block Smash+
>no Barrier Bash+
>no Eject+
>no 80BP shitter
>no Risk Taker
>>
>>31845515
yea but there is no type where the only SE type to it is poison, ground is the only thing SE to electric though.

Maybe fairy but I believe there are some good steel mons.
>>
>>31845512
More hearts. Around ten, daily, if you have 30 friends and everyody sends you mini-hearts.
>>
When using MMY on a stage, is it better to have 1 2 or 3 other psychic pokemon on the team?
>>
>>31845588
Two minimum, in case you get double MMY activation.
>>
>>31845512
Not for the 3DS version. Best you got there is Street pass stuff I think.
>>
>>31845577
So should we start sharing friend codes and set up a network to get that or is it just not worth it?
>>
>>31845512
Humans are inherently social animals that will aid a friend in danger if they cannot sufficiently help themselves.
>>
File: IgorPersona3.png (282KB, 570x735px) Image search: [Google]
IgorPersona3.png
282KB, 570x735px
>>31845759
The bonds you make can help you in battle.
>>
It´s over fags, the last time I see the results I was at 300, 4 minutes before closing.
>>
>>31844035
Don't despair. I lost to volcanion 150 with M+5/MS/DD THREE times, because the FUG rng was not with me.
>>
why is the linoone sprite in the safari discolored?
>>
Why do you guys still play this game? Its been boring for a while now
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>31821149
I did rank #2 on M-Alakazam (was #1 for a while, then got my score beaten by Journey iirc). I only missed two 1st tier comps so far; 1st ever comp (Blaziken) due to not wanting to update 3ds because of or/as injection, and latest Abomasnow, where I did forget to play on last day and got Tier 3 with a shitty score.
>>
>>31847047
I play it because I have this sort of OCD where I need to complete everything to the max possible. In the case of pokémon shuffle that means catching every single pokémon available. That's why I've been pissed since GS started with the winking pokémon bullshit. We were so close to having the 721 pokémon available then when it happened.

Then guess what? "Arora!" So not only there are numerous repeat stages, but also we have winking shitters, the shiny variants and god knows how long it will take to get every Alola mon. You anons don't know how fulfilled I'll feel when I finally catch them up. At least there's gotta be a point where we'll say. "I'm free" and it will be pure bliss.

Not related but also got 3 presents from Pikachu, pretty nice way to go out I guess.
>>
Wait a fucking second
I thought the comp was going to end in one day more, as usual
>>
>>31847919
Sorry bud we tried to warn you
>>
>>31847938
I barely read these threads anymore.
Guess I'll just supreme in the tier 1 prizes.
>>
>>31847942
lol if you're sure you can get tier 1 do you really need those prizes
>>
>>31847973
Well I've got Tier 1 in all the comps since they restructured the tiers so you actually want to get into the first 200/300.
Also yes, I need all those RMLs
>>
What Pokemon have the Good Luck skill and how do I get them
Because I NEED these Shaymin presents
>>
Pikachu dropped a RML. Thank you, you fucking rat. After days of dropping only hearts, this was a nice goodbye gift.
>>
Today is coin grinding day, to be prepared for the update. After catching all the new mons they will add tomorrow [ :^) ], I'll continue with Volcanion.
>>
>>31848400
No one. Just keep waiting like the rest of us.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>31845515
b--bb-b-ut we got not one but even two MB++ users!!!

>>31845588
it really depends anon. some lads say that with one non-psychic type you can better plan your moves ahead and that RNG wont fuck you as much. For example you can get pretty bad results if MMY targets the same icon three times in a row and wont result in friendly combos.

>>31845676
its worth it. but /shuffle/ is rather slow and most of us here got max friends already.
check leddit for this kind of stuff. its actually usefull and fast

>>31847037
GENIUS

>>31847047
because we get awesome weekly updates.

>>31848400
if it gets distributed it will be some 30bp shitmon. Until then we can only pray to meme magic
>>
fuck you guys
savebump
>>
>>31850711
Thanks, kind seven eleven guy. I was about to bump this.
>>
>tfw homework shitsafari encounters and life have stopped me from advancing in the EB.

So guys, I beat the first few bosses itemless and 100 with AP+ and 5+

What tips/teams do you have for 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450 and 500?

Ithey all require all items I don't think I'll be able to get all the prizes this one time.
>>
>>31850842
boss stages 400+ have fifth support. So thats the point when it gets expensiv. You may do 400 without the C1 but it will be close af. Other two will need full item runs.

150 was really bad for me. Failed +5 two times. Failed +5 and DD. Failed +5 and MS. +5 and ATK did the trick. Still mad about this

200, 250, 300 and 350 were quite easy.
All done with +5 and one of DD, MS or ATK. But dunno really what used were.

Team was almost on max. No heavy hitter like emolga or virizion though
>>
tfw you emailed Pokemon Support four days ago and they haven't responded yet, yet their usual response time is allegedly 48 hours

tfw you've accepted the loss of your Shuffle, but not enough to hold out a little hope and maybe make one more shitpost
>>
>>31851263
Hang in there anon this is just a test of your faith. Eventually the RN gods will bow down and return your shuffle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
>>31851263
you should never give up anon, if they haven't replied tomorrow you could send another message
>>
File: fug.jpg (58KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
58KB, 600x797px
don't you fags die on me
>>
>>31849796
>most of us here got max friends already.
Eh, Still wroth a try if there's anyone who doesn't.

FC: JGRP-XSA2
>>
i cant pass m-ampharos, i always get A.

What i can use?
>>
>>31852685
You dont need to get an S in order to advance. Just keep going and return later, when you'll have much better mons.
>>
Will we get 2.0 tomorrow? We are so close, hopefully the update will be good.
>>
File: 1481738222063.png (21KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
1481738222063.png
21KB, 498x370px
Come on /shuffle/, when did we become so slow

>>31852775
I believe tomorrow's update will be good desu
>>
>>31853193
Happy bump!
Even though I will never forget how you let me down some weeks ago, you stupid birb.
>>
>>31852215
added.

still looking for 6 more people myself.

I'd rather not go to reddit again as that was where I had to go to get my last batch of people who ended dropping the game after a week. Just want some active people
>>
Shall we decide a title and a pic for the next thread? This one will probably die tomorow, when we get the presumably shitty update. Feel free to suggest fonni maymays and ebin screencaps.
>>
>thought I was on 350
>was only on 250
>bought a needless AP+

low on coins, only 31K left and going on a trip on Thursday, hope nothing huge happens tomorrow.
>>
>>31853554
>not waiting for the update to get spicy memes
>>
>>31853799
Okay, let's wait then. I was just suggestiing things to bump the thread.
>>
Is Volcanion 400 possible without C-1? If yes, with what team?
>>
>>31853914
MegaTar/Bellossom/Emolga or Shaymin/Virizion

if you pull off the disruptions and are good at Mega Tar you can go every other item and win without the C-1
>>
>>31853561
>hope nothing huge happens tomorrow.
You've doomed us all, especially yourself. Before the last update, I was hoping for a light update so I could finish grinding Shaymin. Then we got the biggest update in Shuffle history.
>>
>>31854364
>thinking that GS will actually give us two good updates in a row
Don't worry, I think we're safe :^)
>>
>>31854409
>thinking the actions of our GS overlords can be so easily predicted
I bet you're one of them
>>
5 hours until the update.
>>
>>31855338
Dude they blew their load last update. It will be a shitty PSB grind rerun and some other shit, nothing good.
>>
>>31855409
That's what I'm hoping.
>>
I forget, have they done 3 back-to-back escalations before? It feels like it's happened once, but I might just be misremembering.
>>
>Cradily: Eject+, 60BP, Max 5 RMLs
>Armaldo: Damage Streak, 60BP, Max 5 RMLs
>60 BP
Well. I guess I'll never use my favorite fossils.
>>
Keep the thread alive you fuckers, I'm going to sleep. O boy, I can't wait for the glorious update.
>>
>>31855515
Nah man it's always been escalation at least one week break escalation. Having two in a row was a first
>>
is volcanion worth giving skill boosters to?
>>
>>31856560
Not sure. I'd say no because we have an optimal water team (S-Gary, RML'd Keldeo, RML'd Wailord and SL5 Kingdra) but maybe one of those is shit (probably Wailord).
>>
Did the Mega Gardevoir competition end early? It's not showing in my game. I thought competitions ended at 5 AM UTC.
>>
>>31856738
it ended monday
>>
>>31856818
what day is it right now
>>
>>31856853
for me its tuesday 4:17 am (CET) about 3 hours before updates arrive.
>>
>>31856738
It ended a day earlier than usual. Probably because we are gonna have a new competition in 3 hours
>>
>dump 8000 coins on Volc100
>lose anyway

My B
>>
>>31856738
>>31856967

Goddamnit
Why would they do that.
I was too busy dropping everything to farm meowth because they're dumping so much shit on us at once to notice.
>>
>>31855873
There's been at least one other back-to-back.

>>31856647
How does the water survival team deal with initial boards and disruptions with no bee?
>>
Ok /shuffle/
One hour until Shaymin leaves, I've got her up to SL 2 and halfway to the third, and I have 40 banked hearts thanks to Lovechu. Should I start blowing my load trying to work it to SL 3 or just use cookies when they come along?
>>
>>31857895
Depends how often you have hearts to be honest. As a 3DS player that doesn't use homepass, live in an area with 0 3DS in many kilometers around me and barely goes outside with the console I don't really come across hearts as often as some folks so I usually bank them and use them in escalations when there's a rage and I'm at 0 hearts. Meaning I would prefer to keep those hearts for "emergencies" like Safari shit and such and just use some cookies.

If you can, however, replinish hearts decently fast go for it, at SL3 you start noticing a difference, and by the time you're at level 4 it's pretty much the grass go to-disruptor coupled with Bellosom. You want to have a couple cookies at hand at all times after all, you never know when a good poke is coming or needed.
>>
>>31857895
I've filled up 4/5, I think I'm good enough.
You MIGHT make it to the next level, but I doubt it.
>>
>>31858063
>>31858092
I pressed forward with banked hearts and scored just enough. Actually I started the last stage with 17 seconds to go and actually pulled out two PSBs from it, even though I only needed one more by the time I got to that point. And now I still have 30 bank hearts left so I think I'm in a good place.

What is homepass though? I take my 3DS out pretty regularly but because everybody in this city is niggers I rarely get streetpasses, even then usually one at a time. And on top of that, I very rarely even seem to get any with people that play Shuffle.
>>
>>31858274
Homepass is tweaking a bit and using your PC basically as a hotspot relay for the Nintendo Zone stuff giving you streetpasses at a constant rate every few hours or so. In my case I decided not to do it because I deemed it worthless just to get a few hearts for a game I thought was nearing it's last update. Oh how naive I was. Then again if you decide to do it there's sure to be guides and how-to around the net.
>>
So I just scored Terrakion on a 10% chance of capture, second try
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Top tier prizes for this competition are 10rmls and msus. Holy shit.
>>
Is it a good idea to spend a jewel for unlimited hearts for an hour and spam the Safari (quitting immediately if it's not Rayquaza) and try to get Rayquaza?

I know I have a team that can beat it and the fugging Fug escaped a regular ball and a Great Ball
>>
>>31858393
If you don't mind spending the jewel, go for it. It's certainly a lot better than wasting hearts to hit that encounter rate.
>>
>Armaldos 2nd disruption is a swastika
>>
>>31858574
GS confirmed members of the alt right. Make shuffle shit again!
>>
>>31858533
Did it, literally got the Rayquaza on the last minute of Hearts. Fug man, now I can focus on main game.
>>
All the shitmon caught, Terrakion on SL3. 350 in the escalation. Only 8k coins left. Still need to grind the shit for the comp thanks to Jewish Sorority taking away Tuesday Victini.

Please kill me.
>>
>>31858735
Why invest in Terrakion? Rock is pretty shitty (besides M-Tar)
For Bug we have both Fire and Flying teams
For Fire we have Ground (Landorus T)
For Flying we have Electric (Emolga, Thundurus T)
For Ice we have...everything (mostly Fighting with Machamp)
>>
>>31858907
You forgot to mention that the fucker doesn't even spawn in the comp.
>>
>>31858935
Does Cradily spawn? The blurb suggests taking both Armaldo & Cradily. I think Cradily was one of the "set pattern" Pokemon that drop, like Druddigon/Tailow, but Fug didn't disrupt with it. Only Armaldo.
>>
>These capture rates on simple shitmon
>They keep giving said shitmon 60 attack because they know you can RML them.
Fuck sakes "Genius" Sonority. I barely have enough RMLs for the decent mons let alone the shitmons.
>>
>10 msu & rml
W E W
E
W
>>
>>31859356
there's like 1 cradily in the beginning
it's not worth it if you bring mega tyranitar, so just take armaldo
>>
>>31859786
Just one? That's weird, normally they are either disrupted or in the skyfall.
>>
>>31853799
>a few hours later we got some new spicy memes
thx asshat :^)

>>31854364
>Then we got the biggest update
source needed :^)

The biggest update was probably the switch to 2.0
And the fighting update after halloween. Nontheless last weeks update was pretty big and among the biggest.

>>31856560
you can give her 1 m cookie. this will push risk taker all to lv3. 3 m cookies will be lv4. And 7m cookies are lv5.

>>31857828
>water survival team deal with initial boards
a few stages are tricky like raichu. In this case you gotta concentrate on dealing out damage fast.

>>31859534
just score high in the competition lad. you will get 10 rml :^)
>>
Are there any hacks in shuffle mobile that can give 99 moves?
>>
is there any point in using hearts on armaldo and cardily? they seem pretty dogshit to me.
>>
>>31860019
yes. just search for "shuffle mobile 99 moves" on reddit. there should be some guide to help you out

>>31860105
of course not... both are shitmons that arent even used in the competition. do yourself a favor and dont catch em. they are literall 30bp shitmons
>>
>>31860105
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
>>
>Still on EB 170
>No rage spawns
>At 800 coins
>Finally activate volcanion rage
>Its 3 fucking levels

How th fuck did you guys reach even 300 with this shit rage rate?
>>
File: 1388176016183.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1388176016183.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>31860125
my first rage was at 2 and it raged for 12.
>>
>>31860125
I'm on 249 and I've played max 3 times a day. AND I spent nearly 2 days on the safari.
>>
>>31860185
>max 3 times a day
FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
What's the trick to Cradily? I know the Lileep match is the first one but I basically win with 1 move left at best.
>>
What are those news 1.75/2.75 damage indicators they just implemented? How do they work?
>>
>>31860252
more than enough.
>>
>>31860269
What?
Are you talking about the fast match?
>>
>>31860295
Those 1.5/2.5 damage indicators on the Mega Shiny Fug stage,what are they?
>>
>>31860716
they are damage indicators for the mega shiny fug.
They can be 1.5 or 2.5
>>
>>31860766
What makes the 2.5x one occur? The last time they did this it was only 1.5x, if you made a move within 1 second.
>>
So I have a fully candied Gengar (duh), MMY and Fug. What else should I candy now?
I'm at main stage 360 so don't have MTTar or MMence, should I just wait for them or are there any good options, like Shiny Gyara or the likes?
>>
>>31861171

Shiny Gyara is only worth it after T-Tar and Mence, so wait for those first. Mega Blaziken has a good team for it, but it isn't strictly necessary.
>>
>>31861171
save up 15 candies and progress the main stages.

If they repeat the bee candy her.

If no bee up to this point, candy ttar.
>>
>>31861335
>>31861445
sounds like I'm using this somewhat slow week to advance on main stages and escalation
>>
>>31838639
welcome to enlightenment my friend
>>
>>31861463
>somewhat slow week
EB up to 500
Competition with best prizes ever. fierce af
new main stages are only a week old

few lad
>>
>10 MSU and RML
Holy mother of fug. And here I am without the 20 or so RML required to make the optimal team. What's the best RML-less team?

>>31859999
>The biggest update was probably the switch to 2.0
I gotta disagree. That was big, but this was the first update to include brand new versions of every type of playable content (main stages, expert stage, escalation, safari and single mon event stage), including the biggest escalation battle ever.
Nice quads Reply-kun!
>>
>>31861511
for a guy who definitely can't get past EB 200 because not enough RML/practice, who is ages away from those new stages and whom the competition fucks in the ass because no MTTar (will have to use Aero, fuck me sideways) it is indeed a slow week
>>
>>31861533
>>10 MSU and RML

its funny cause I have 12 rml (+3 on friday and +5 from 500) right now and really dont need them. And no GS I wont fall for your memes and feed shitty memes.

My team will consist of: ttar, Zekrom, Glalie (15,3) and Armaldo
still have to grind Armaldo to 10 this week.
>>
>>31861610

>wanting to chill a stage that gives you free combos

The fucking madman
>>
Okay, I need to train my Emolga and I need to train _ him _ quick. Should I do Snorlax all the week like an absolute madman?
>>
>>31861610
I have 12 now as well and I've got uses for around 350 more.
>>
>>31861652
holy moly you are right... kek
I only had one practice run to see what disruptions we get and then thought about using my highest bp ones.

In this case I might swap it for something else. but I dont really feel like grinding two mons. I dont even want to grind that stupid armaldo
>>
>>31861696
Survival mode is best, though it takes forever. If you have plenty of free time and don't mind staring at Shuffle for very long stretches, go for that. If time is more of an issue, than yeah, punch the fat man.
>>
>>31861848
Yeah, I'm afraid I don't have a candied bee, much less the other 3 risk-takers, so Survival Mode is not an option.
>>
>>31861511
Or you did all of last weeks stuff already.

I'm just catching up on the new S ranks and catching.
>>
Anons, let's do this >>31853554 now,
>>
File: 1478373416738.jpg (90KB, 470x401px) Image search: [Google]
1478373416738.jpg
90KB, 470x401px
They see me bumpin'
>>
>>31862945
>>31863895
I guess everyone is bussy with the new competition.
having survival runs 24/7 and hence there is no time for shuffleposting
:^(
>>
>>31863955
W-we don't need them. We can still have fun.
Lucario makes combos! hahahaha
>>
>>31864027
I just failed to finish shiny fug competition
AM I SAFE! hahahaha
>>
>>31864040
this made me laugh for real
>>
>>31862945
>Shuffle General: Gotta Match Fast if you want 10 Fuckinf RML/MSU Edition
>>
>>31865338
Gotta match fast and a picture of sanic.
>>
>>31861880
Flash Mob, then. Shiny Gyara/Keldeo/Wailord Volcanion is best, Aggron/Steelix/Jirachi/Dialga is somewhat risky alternative
>>
Bamp. Come on faggots, let's at least reach the bump limit so I can create the new thread.
>>
>>31866997
No
>>
>>31866997
shiiiiet
>>
>>31866997
Why can't the bump limit just be 300?
>>
>>31866231
My Wailord isn't trained and is at SL1. Fug. Eh, I guess Snorlax will have to do. I've been doing his stage all day and both Emolga and Armaldo are now at lvl6. I will do the same tomorrow, and hopefully they will reach max with Victini.
>>
Fucking limit. Don't let the next thread die, keep it alive anons. I worked so hard on the OP pic, it took me like 30 min :^)
>>
a l m o s t t h e r e
>>
another one
>>
This is kinda sad. But yeah, one more reply. Then, it will all be over.
>>
NEW THREAD: >>31867289
NEW THREAD: >>31867289
>>
>>31867276
it's ok anon when you have a pet that you love that is sick it is best to kill it peacefully. Then replace it was a new baby one :3
>>
>>31867144

Damn dude, a faggot made a thread and used a shitty image
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.