[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened. Why is it so horrible?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: happened.jpg (167KB, 578x770px) Image search: [Google]
happened.jpg
167KB, 578x770px
What happened. Why is it so horrible?
>>
>>31686103
Seeing Serena's popularity, they knew they don't even have to try anymore. People will whatever they shit out.
I'm still in favor of making a petition or something to let them know how much I want to them to stop this shit, but no one gives a shit. Not even the people who hate or TPC.
>>
File: BURASTO BAAN.png (381KB, 655x669px) Image search: [Google]
BURASTO BAAN.png
381KB, 655x669px
>>31686103
At least it gives us the occasional gem. So it's not completely horrible.
>>
>>31686133
>zard
>gem
Reddit has completely taken over, hasn't it?
>>
>>31686165
FROG GET YE GONE
>>
>>31686103
>M-muh Ash can't lose to Team Rocket
Fuck you that was the highest point this shit anime has reached in its 20 year history
>>
>>31686103
Everyone but Ash & Lillie are quite enjoyable
>>
>>31686300
>gets cucked by Bewear
>>
>>31686103
Go ask them in the anime thread, they don't like it either
>>
A thread died for this
>>
>>31686364
Bewear saves them constantly and feeds them

It's a nice system most of the time
>>
>>31686103

I'm enjoying this season more than any other previous season.
>>
>Why is it so horrible?
Because lilliefags are comfortable with this generation, which is terrible in all senses.
>>
>>31686314
>Lillie
>Enjoyable
If I were to enjoy SM as purely a SOL show, Lillie would be the one who ruins it single-handedly with her irrational whiny bitching
>>
>>31686103
Taking after its game counterpart. It's currently in a contest with its game counterpart to determine which can be the more disappointing.
>>
>>31686443
I think you need to read that post again.
>>
>>31686443
Can you even read
>>
>>31686314
Lillie is no worse than any other character. Just slightly different.

>>31686443
Learn to read.
>>
>>31686449
Huh, this is the first gen where both the game and anime have been utterly disappointing.
>>
>>31686465
They're both decent

It's like Hoenn tier
>>
>>31686465
>judging an anime before it finishes
>>
>>31686471
The games are breddy good.

The anime is shit though. Most boring pokemon anime I've watched since Johto.
>>
I'm actually surprised by how much I'm enjoying it. Granted, I haven't watched a single episode of the anime since Hoenn, but this season is very cute, and the change in formula was a good thing, I think.
>>
>>31686449
If its going to be like the games then its gonna be slow in the start but gets more enjoyable before taking a questionable dip and end on a mildly satisfying note.
>>
>>31686471
But hoenn had the worst anime and the worst games regionwise
>>
>>31686560
That's not Johto.
>>
>>31686560
>Hoenn
>worst anime
Not by a longshot. BW and Johto are paging you
>>
>>31686103
Nothing, the anime is always varying degrees of shit. It's an extended commercial aimed at young children, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>31686103
I dont see anything wrong with it. The pokemon are cute and fun to watch, that's literally all i give a fuck about. The anime has never been good in terms of story.
>>
>>31686128
>>31686128
>Seeing Serena's popularity, they knew they don't even have to try anymore. People will whatever they shit out.
If they took them this long to realize that they wouldnt have made the worst product of the entertainment industry.
They realized that back in jhoto at least.
>>
>>31686759
The Pokemon don't do anything though. They sit there on the screen and make balloons, roll around and rape Pikachu, spray Sweet Scent everywhere, transport people, or other mundane shit.

I can imagine that kind of stuff in my free time all I want instead of watching a show that does almost nothing but that.
>>
>>31686743
>>
Z moves are the worst part about it. It already looked goofy enough in game. It looks pure cringe in the cartoon
>>
>>31687093
Worst part is that the charge up time for Z moves in the anime is around 30 seconds, so they interrupt the flow of the battles. Just look at Ash vs Hala which turned into a mess because of the slow pace.
>>
>>31686103
The anime has only had about 13 episodes so far. Isn't it too early to judge? Besides, I've enjoyed every episode so far. College can be really stressful, so nothing satisfies me more than being able to sit down, relax, and watch an episode of comfy Alola.
>>
>>31687218
>College can be really stressful

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>31686128
Nobody gives a shit because the Pokemon anime has always been low quality. It's just a commercial, there is no reason to get so invested in it.
>>
>>31687274
>commercial
It's not. It's not even that. It doesn't even show anything that could sell the games. It's just shit.
>>
>>31686103
I think it's fine, first time I've enjoyed a season in a while.
>>
File: stuffl.png (51KB, 142x196px)
stuffl.png
51KB, 142x196px
>>31686103
>still saying its shit after team rocket beat ash.
are you perhaps a genwunner?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.