[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help for making giveaways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Sad anon.png (211KB, 788x500px) Image search: [Google]
Sad anon.png
211KB, 788x500px
I was trying to giveaway prefect Dittos earlier as a good deed
>but I got filled with like 5 requests per minute
>their deposited mons got sniped
>I took too long so anons were calling it a ruse
>each trade took a lot of time

I really liked that a few anons posted their Dittos and said thanks, it felt really nice and touching, but handling giveaways here in 4chan is a nightmare.

Could someone recommend me a way to make it work?

Maybe a private group in cancerbook, or I could dowload kik, because if I create a whatsapp group my cellphone number would be out, sugest stuff please
(I don´t use kik btw)
>>
You could just manually add people via FC and do it that way.

Or you can open a discord, just make sure only the first 30 are added. That'd really remove a lot of the confusion.
>>
>>30464573
I don´t really know how to use discord
>>
>>30464609
imo it's pretty easy

I downloaded the app a while back, all you have to do is open a new channel. All you have to do is name it.

After you've got all that done, you'll see a menu saying "invite people." You just click that, go to options, it's a little gear in the lower right. From there you can set how many uses your discord link has, as well as whether you want members to be temporary or not. (I'd recommend temporary, that way you don't always need a new room everytime you want to do a giveaway.)

Hope that helps a little OP.
>>
>>30464515
Hi OP!

Maybe do Mimikyu'a soon?

-a lucky anon that got one of your dittos
>>
Hey OP, just make a closed FB group and post it here. You will allow the first 30 or so people in there and everybody posts their FC
>>
>>30464878
>facebook
>>
>>30464515
Do a giveaway right now, everyone's asleep
>>
>>30464959
this desu

also make a cut off for how many requests you'll accept, that'll make it less confusing.

like when you feel like you have enough requests in the thread just say something like "finishing the requests above, please hold off until later."

it won't stop faggots but it should drastically decrease the number of requesters

t.lazyinjectorfag
>>
Please for the love of god do one right now. I'm always too late to the threads. I just want a 6 iv ditto is that too much to ask for
>>
>>30465378
I feel your pain anon
>>
>>30465378
yes

now die, homosexual scum
>>
>>30465398
someday we'll get them friend, someday.
>>
>>30465405
You op?
>>
>>30464515

Anon it's quite simple

No one put up early route pokemon
No one put up Legends/Tapu/Nulls/UB
Change your dittos to 91-100
Make requesters specifically ask for level 91-100 dittos

Easy
>>
>>30465452
Pretty much this.

I've missed most giveaways since the launch, is this happening soon? it's 4am here, I don't want to miss another if I can help it.
>>
Be a hero and give those babies away
>>
I'd love to get my hands on one OP if you're doing a giveaway now or soon, while the board is asleep
>>
OP, I've got a wailord named Trashboat with your name on it
>>
>>30464515
Make the rules up front in the OP. Say how many you are giving our or for how many hours. One hour is perfectly acceptable. Make it known once you are done. And don't accept any whiners either because they should be grateful for you. There is no gain to be had from hosting giveaways so fuck them anyways.
>>
File: _20161203_032651.jpg (110KB, 1077x795px) Image search: [Google]
_20161203_032651.jpg
110KB, 1077x795px
OP here, I made a cancerbook group if you want to be involved, I'll make frequent giveaways on weekends, not only Dittos but I'll take requests.

I just wanna have fun with you fuckers, if enough people join right now I will make a repartition of Dittos

The name of the group if in the image, the picture if the group is a Greninja drinking tea by the way
>>
>>30466000
Added yo
>>
>>30466000
how am i to join a secret FB group by searching its name?
>>
>>30466027
It's closed, not secret
>>
>>30466065
I dont use FB ever how do i join?
>>
>>30466065
I already changed that
>>
>>30466000
literally how do I join this
>>
>>30466089
Just search VP giveaways in FB and it'll come right up
>>
>>30466089
Just look up for it, like a contact or so
>>
File: Yfw4Caw.jpg (58KB, 644x814px) Image search: [Google]
Yfw4Caw.jpg
58KB, 644x814px
I won't be here in a few hours, but good luck to the rest of you.
>>
>>30466000
I can finally befriend other /vp/oreons.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.