[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon the Series: Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: Season_20_logo.png (331KB, 1280x647px) Image search: [Google]
Season_20_logo.png
331KB, 1280x647px
Sunday morning? Ain't got shit to do? Come on in here and watch some Pokémon with us!

We're gonna be watching the English dub of the first 2 episodes of Sun and Moon as well as the German dub, though we only have a stream for the former?

>Why are you making a new thread?
Containment. Too much going on too fast to be held in the usual place

>muh stream where?
http://www.itv.com/hub/citv for the UK dub, though you will need to either be in the UK or be watching through a VPN

Show starts in a little over 20 minutes
>>
Is anyone here actually able to watch the german dub? wouldn't mind feedback on how that's going
>>
>>30059690
I am German, watching nickelodeon right now. Volcanion movie is on, dub in ~25 min
>>
>>30059690
Can you see if this works for you?
https://zattoo.com/watch/nickelodeon

you gotta log in with some account though
>>
>>30059764
It didn't like me from the US, and from the UK it wanted a login. Does it use your TV provider for that or can you just randomly make an account?
>>
>>30059787
You can just use any account (I logged in with my google acc), but I don't know if it has an IP block for other countries.
>>
why aren't one of you faggots restreaming
>>
Which of the itv channels on TV is it on?
https://www.firstonetv.eu/en/channels/uk

Is it any of these?
>>
>>30059838
Citv

>>30059810
Just get a VPN extension for your browser, takes all of 5 minutes and works flawlessly
>>
Haven't watched since the orange islands when I was about 9 or 10 (15 years ago). When did Ash become so different and such a faggot?
>>
and we're live! Looks like the music is unchanged for now
>>
Well I'm watching German on TV and English on stream with proxy I guess
>>
>>30059953

Holy shit Ash's mum is a QT3.14
>>
>>30059627
>watching the english dub

Kill yourselfs, it's complete garbage. Enjoy your animation edits, awful voice acting and a replaced BGM and soundtrack that will make you cringem
>>
Can't get a vpn from here, what's the dub intro like?
>>
>>30059992
this
>>
>>30059978
Man all I want is the Japanese but with the subtitles matching the English names of the Pokemon. Why can't I find that anywhere?
>>
>>30059992
>>30059996
There wasn't an intro, just the title card and then the episode name.
>>
[Spoiler] What level is Ash's pikachu at this point?
>>
>bewear's voice
How adorable. didn't see that cominh
>>
>>30060012
Should be 300.
>>
English Lillie is not very good, ugh

French one was way better
>>
>>30060025
What's Lana voice?
>>
German dub is the best :D
Well bettet then english
>>
>>30060003
>not showing the intro

Well that's gay.
>>
>>30060020

And how old is Ash now?

I wish characters would age in cartoons.
>>
>>30060032
Yes, we get it, you are shitposting. Go back to /padt/
>>
>they completely drop any attempt at a pun, just turn it into "nice to meet you"
>mallow still says "he always does these jokes with pokemon names"

kek
>>
Fuck you anon
English dub is shit and Lillies German voice is so cute
>>
File: Ash43.jpg (9KB, 271x186px)
Ash43.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
>Hawaiian Oak
>>
>>30060062
How would you know, we're not even at Lillie yet on the German dub
>>
How's Lana voice?
>>
>>30060073
Best of the three in English dub

desu Lana's voice is best in every version so far
I'll see about German in a min
>>
Lana's german voice is cute but i prefer her japanese voice :D
>>
>>30060081
Victory. Best girl confirmed
>>
>>30060063
does he have a badly Hawaiian accent? how about the other native characters like kiawe or kukui? do they have those
>>
Mallows german Voice *-*
>>
I've heard oak's va before, but can'y name it.

lillie sounds like Serena, Mallow and Lana are total qts
>>
>>30060093

Doesn't seem like it
>>
Can someone please get a sound recording of Lana's voice on to Vocaroo?
>>
Alright, now that I've heard them all, official rankings

>japanese
1. lana
2. lillie
3. mallow
>english
1. lana
2. mallow
3. lillie
>french
1. lana
2. lillie
3. mallow
>german
1. lana
2. mallow
3. lillie
>>
How is the music?
>>
Team Skull now :D
>>
>>30060115
I'm hearing loads of game music, so I'm gonna wager it's unchanged
>>
>>30060147
At least the dub didn't screw that up.
>>
>>30059953
Last week, he is based as fuck in XY. The current Ash is more fun though.
>>
found some footage https://twitter.com/poke_retro/status/800311977767800832
>>
File: kiawe.png (31KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
kiawe.png
31KB, 512x256px
>KIAWE'S NAME IS PRONOUNCED "KEE-AH-VEE"
>THEY CALL HIM "KEE-AH-WEE"
they fucked up they fucked up really badly on that
>>
I like how all the men sound so far. Kiawe and Kukui are pretty good. Lilie seems to be the weakest among the girls, and Lana seems to be the best
>>
>>30060167
It's almost certainly only for the sneak peek. There wasn't even an OP or an ED

Though for them to go replacing it, I reckon they MUST turn a sizable profit from the royalties. no idea why they won't just practically simuldub like this though. They certainly CAN
>>
Here's the cast. https://twitter.com/poke_retro/status/800314864338083840
>>
>>30060204
Haven Paschall is almost certainly Lillie. She sounds too much like Serena
>>
>>30060147
That's always the case. They did the same for the first 6 episodes of XY and then they completely replaced it with garbage UFO sounds.
>>
File: Ash 21.jpg (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ash 21.jpg
10KB, 267x200px
Remember when this anime was aesthetically appeasing art style wise?
>>
>>30060260
Yeah, back when SM1+2 aired. Looked really good.
>>
>>30060114
Don't have you heard italian voices?
>>
>>30060260
That wasn't for sure other than the movies. Fuck off nostalgiashitter.
>>
File: 1478171367666.png (2MB, 1280x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1478171367666.png
2MB, 1280x1397px
>>30060260
>nostalgiafag

Into the trash with you
>>
When did they start eating with forks?
>>
>>30060278
I haven't sorry. I don't speak Italian anyway so I probably couldn't rate them properly.
>>
>>30060276
That was garbage.
>>
ash's dub va is kinda really bad
>>
>safari music
Oh that hurts
>>
>>30060304
XY > SM though when it comes to that. XY was exceptional.
>>
File: lana.gif (285KB, 210x265px) Image search: [Google]
lana.gif
285KB, 210x265px
LANA'S VOICE IS SO CUTE
>>
>>30060353
german ash sounds alright for a 10 year old boy, but all other german voices other than lana suck hard
>>
>>30059627
Wait, how are people having access to the english dub? I thought that didn't come out until December?
>>
Ok, so it seems as predicted, Lana is the best voice by a good margin. Mallow isn't bad at all, and the men are all good. Lillie is pretty bland on account of being literally Serena. Sophocles is also pretty good

As for Ash, while his delivery is significantly better than usual, he simply has the weakest voice among everyone. Not much that can really be done about that.

The series itself seems like it's really fun. Ash seems like he's going to be the victim of loads of physical comedy. not sure if that will get old

>>30060485
UK beat US to airing again. The US is actually the LAST to air the dub in its language
>>
Just got dne with my laggy stream. Lana has the best voice and Sarah has done great as Ash once again!
Why do I love the sound of Sarah's voice so much
>>
Episode 1 is now on demand on Citv for anyone who missed it live. Presumably episode 2 will come later
>>
>>30060561
Sarah's delivery was actually pretty on point this round. Only problem I could see is that the voice itself is just poor. I don't know if there's anything she can really do about that, so I'm guessing that this is the best it gets for her.

It's like Jason Griffith as Shadow in Sonic Rivals 2. Best delivery and acting he ever had in the role, but the voice itself is garbage
>>
It's filmed off the tv, but I found a video with Lana's dub voice in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxqgTxw1zD4
>>
Wait this is dubbed already? Yet we have to wait till Dec 5 for it to come out on Disney in the US? The fuck? Haha
>>
>>30061070
The dub is actually generally ready to go before the Japanese version even airs. Sometimes we even get spoilers about the Japanese version from the social media of dub staff.

They are fully capable of same day airing, if not outright simuldubbing. The only hold up seems to be getting the dub music ready. I'm wagering that they turn a massive profit off of the royalties from passing it to all the international versions to keep doing it
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.