[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >still no gay pokemon breeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 610228.jpg (404KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
610228.jpg
404KB, 1200x1200px
>2016
>still no gay pokemon breeding
>>
>putting two males in the daycare so they can browse the GTS for kids
>>
>>25100572

Reproduction requires a male and a female (except in the case of genderless/hermaphrodite creatures), that's just biology
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 893x732px
>>25100572
>Fags can breed
Also:
>2016
>GF hasn't implemented a mechanic in which having two same sexed pokemon results in their death via pokeAIDS or something.
Step up your game, GF.
>>
>>25100572
>gay
Well there's your problem. No matter how much we get into a PC world, their cannot and never will be gay breeding in Pokémon. Even the dumbest of SJWs knows that two of the same gender =/= babby
>>
>>25100608
>requires
>biology

You know pokemon aren't real and aren't subject to the "requirements" of "biology" and very probably don't even fuck to reproduce anyway, right?
>>
>>25100679
That would only hold water if male and female pokemon weren't needed and if genderless pokemon didn't have complications due to being genderless. They have some sort of sexual reproduction, that just means it isn't our sexual reproduction.
>>
>>25100679
Pokémon is meant to mirror the real world in an animu way. Male + Male=/= egg you tard
>>
>>25100679
>>25100572
Buttmad fag because he'll never be a real female.
>>
>>25100572
Nature confirmed for ignorant cis scum homophobe nazi
>>
>>25100679
>probably don't even fuck to reproduce anyway

They might not reproduce the same way we do, but it's still sexual reproduction, because whatever they do requires a male and a female.
>>
>>25100776
It isn't sexual.
Arceus make the eggs appear, and since God hates fags, it's even more impossible than going by biological rules. So let the fag stay buttmad.
>>
i concur
where's the mpreg
>>
>>25100608
They reproduce out of friendship and playing and eggs suddenly appear there.
While I think it's pointless, I don't see how eggs appearing out of male friendship is too out of place either, to be honest with you my family.
>>
>>25100802
Because Arceus hates fags.
>>
>>25100802
>They reproduce out of friendship and playing and eggs suddenly appear there.
>Pokemon that don't like each other very much still produce eggs
>>
>>25100787
We don't actually know that much about the eggs or if Arceus is involved with that. They're more like magic cradles apparently and we know that their genes, since DNA is a thing in Pokemon, are still passed on and that mew can give birth. So it is technically sexual reproduction, in that you need the genes of a male and the genes of a female to make the magic egg appear.

But then what the fuck are egg groups for?
>>
>>25100701
>complications

That's a funny way of saying ''something in the game directly contradicts my assumptions/headcannon and I just want to lampshade that fact really quick"

>>25100710
>meant to mirror the real world

Yeah, non-marsupial mammals "laying eggs" and inbreeding resulting is superior specimen and not fucked up 1 IV abomonations really reinforces this idea doesn't it?
>>
>>25100855
>
It doesn't though, I brought it up because those complications are backing my claim up. Everything I stated are pretty much the mechanics of the game.
>>
>>25100776
>whatever they do it requires a male and female

Except when it doesn't
>>
>>25100848
>But then what the fuck are egg groups for?

Their genes need to be compatible with each other.

It makes sense for every egg group except Field, which contains just about every non-humanoid Pokemon that lives on land, so you've got mammals capable of breeding with snakes.
>>
>>25100878
It does though. Genderless pokemon like the metagross line can't breed with gendered pokemon.
>>
>>25100876
>there can't be homo eggs because one male and one female! Mug biology!

>Except when completely genderless manmade automatons reproduce with a magical shapeshifting blob

>this just backs up my claim!
>>
>>25100908
>beings that are male and female need each other to reproduce
>beings that are neither work outside of this and aren't compatible with the former

I don't see the problem. Stop sperging out and explain it instead of being a shitposting cunt.
>>
>>25100855
>non-marsupial mammals "laying eggs"
Are you implying that marsupials lay eggs?
>>
>>25100895
But they can breed which means your claim that breeding requires a male and a female is false.
>>
>>25100572
It's a game for children (and us autists) make your own game if you want faggotry
>>
>>25100922
I went full retard and mixed up my biological special snowflakes. Apparently I meant to say monotremes.
>>
>>25100923
Yeah within their own methods of reproduction. Therefore, the equipment you have is important and does make a difference. Just like bacteria don't need male and females to breed, but we do. We even have egg groups in the mix too.
>>
>>25100952
You're not qualified to speak about this.
>>
File: Pokemon Eggs.png (988KB, 408x1806px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Eggs.png
988KB, 408x1806px
>>25100679

>probably don't even fuck to reproduce anyway

It's never really stated that they don't either. How the Pokemon produce the egg is left entirely to the player's imagination.

What's ambiguous is where the egg comes from. In-universe, it's stated that there's no evidence that Pokemon lay eggs, because no one's ever seen them lay one before.

The only thing really being implied here is that female Pokemon don't physically give birth. How the genetic material is passed on in the first place is never brought up, for obvious reasons.
>>
>2016
>still no breeding minigame
>>
>>25101071
A gentleman in Coumarine says to the protagonist a matured teenager that Eggs aren't actually eggs so much as cradles.
>>
File: Pokémon Biology logic.jpg (62KB, 651x750px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Biology logic.jpg
62KB, 651x750px
>>25100572
Pokémon can't be homosexuals.
It's sexually impossible.

It has been confirmed.
It's official.
>>
File: Egg .jpg (15KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Egg .jpg
15KB, 651x500px
>>25101113
It's not a normal egg.
It's a Egg cradle or a protection for new born baby Pokémon.
>>
>>25100572
>gay pokemon breading

Are you sure you should be sniffing whiteboard markers again?
>>
File: Supernatural Egg .jpg (64KB, 651x750px) Image search: [Google]
Supernatural Egg .jpg
64KB, 651x750px
>>25101113
True. Eggs aren't actually eggs so much as cradles.
The Egg itself is a Egg like Cradle created from the Mother Pokémon to protect new born Pokémon.

The Egg like Cradle is a protection.
Why do You think the Egg don't break so Easy when You riding the Bike?
>>
The whole reason genders were introduced in the first place was for breeding

If they made same-gender Pokemon capable of producing eggs together, there'd be no point in Pokemon having genders at all anymore, and everything would be genderless like in Gen 1
>>
>>25101164
>>25101222
Mewtist you're right for the most part, but please stop.
>>
File: Egg (XYORAS).png (79KB, 750x650px) Image search: [Google]
Egg (XYORAS).png
79KB, 750x650px
>>25101238
I'm making sure that People know that Pokémon Eggs are protection for new born baby Pokémon and are created by the Mother Pokémon.
>>
>>25101279
Heres a better idea. How about others do that instead and you go kill yourself to stop shitting up this board?
>>
I love how no one can tell this post is bait.

Feminists and idiots unable to see jokes are what's making the Western world hate gays again. Well, it was a nice 10 years.
>>
>>25100572
>2016
>Still no artificial insemination options for gay pokemon.

There, I fixed it for you.
>>
>>25100615
AIDS isn't necessarily a death sentence anymore.
>>
>>25103428
Feminists have already started to turn on gays, some faster than others when they realized gay men are just oppressive cis scum that don't fuck women.
>>
>>25103642
Unless you live in kalos, the richest region, you'll be broke from one dose of your buttfuck medicine.
>>
>>25103662
Have they noticed that trans are sexist af as well?
>>
>>25100572
With the massively accelerated evolution that pokemon experience they probably no longer have the genes that produce faggots anymore. They have evolved past them.
>>
>>25103674
Not really. At most the detractors think MTFs are just a way for men to infiltrate women circles and stuff like that. They want to shove it down all our throats thoroughly before they turn on transfags.
>>
File: 119Seaking[1].png (521KB, 886x886px) Image search: [Google]
119Seaking[1].png
521KB, 886x886px
Ruby/Omega Ruby:

>In the autumn, Seaking males can be seen performing courtship dances in riverbeds to woo females.
>>
>>25103688
Ah, so they haven't noticed how stereotypical the average tranny usually is post-transitioning.
>>
File: arresthim.jpg (41KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
arresthim.jpg
41KB, 340x460px
>wanting to enforce the lgbt agenda among little children who know that they were born from a mother and a father as nature wants it
Way to produce your D-Generation, don't you think?
>>
>>25103739
>but I was born from two dads/two moms. I've learned to embrace this generation, and sites like reddit have allowed to let me think more about crucial topics such as these
Absolute cringe tbqh (more for the reddit/tumblr circlejerk than the homosexuality obv) but then again humanity will be gone in a few years anyway if things go my way so I'm not really concerned
>>
>>25100572
They still fuck in the daycare, they just don't produce eggs.
>>
>>25103713
>to woo females
>>
>>25100588
KEK
E
k
>>
>>25103891
>if things go your way
hint: they won't

they never go.
>>
>>25103713
Can Seaking learn Dragon Dance? If not it should.
>>
>>25103891
What the hell are you on about, you're not a fucking supervillain.
>>
>>25106724
You shouldn't make fun of people with chuunibyou syndrome anon.
>>
>>25106724
>>25106709
>imblying imblications
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.