[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that for some reason this isn't Poison/Normal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 435Skuntank_Dream[1].png (16KB, 288x303px) Image search: [Google]
435Skuntank_Dream[1].png
16KB, 288x303px
Daily reminder that for some reason this isn't Poison/Normal.
>>
>>25084743
Dark because criminal org uses it.

Not a fan of the decision either, but whaddya do?
>>
>>25084838
Dark because it's using a nasty-ass smell to fuck you over with instead of just fighting.
>>
>>25084743
I'm not fully buying the Dark type but slapping on Normal is even more stupid.
>>
>>25084860
Perhaps. Fitting for Pyroar I think, but Heliolisk is just kinda that weird cousin sitting in corner....

I wouldn't have minded if it were pure Poison, if not for the fact that it has that whole cream-white, Normal type mammal look goin' on.
>>
>>25084743
Normal was originally Light, and wouldn't change it when they decided they wanted dark after all. Note how umbreon was poison, like that was supposed to be dark.
>>
>>25084860
there's kind of a pokemon trentd where they give wild animals have normal/(random type) to make them fantastical

like Girafarig, Pyroar, Heliosk, Bibarel, and Diggersby.

Skutank would've filled the Normal/Poison position, and now I'm wondering what a non-skunk Normal/Poison pokemon would be.
>>
>>25084950
Hoatzin, platypus, echidna/porcupine with poison quills, sewer rat, city pigeon, possum
>>
>>25084896
>>25084950
Heliolisk will never make sense to me. I can't see anything in it that would even remotely warrant a Normal typing.

Also I always figured out that the front half of Girafarig was Normal and the back was Psychic.
>>
>>25084924
Dark was psychic too I guess, a lot of psychics then had dark themes like eating dreams
>>
>>25084964
A hoatzin can fly though....(Sorta) I know they smell bad but I don't think they'd make one a Poison type just for that. If anything I can see it beng a Flying Grass or Fire type before Poison.

(Side note: A hoatzin is the closest thing to a real-life phoenix you're ever going to see.)

If they do a platypus I think they'll stay true to the animal's inherent weirdness; I don't even think it would be a Water type. I think they'd make it Electric/Fire, or some other thing that no one expects and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>25084844
So.. you could almost say that the smell is so bad it can POISON?
>>
File: c7c[1].png (442KB, 1101x701px) Image search: [Google]
c7c[1].png
442KB, 1101x701px
>>25085250

>Platypi

It's never been explicitly stated that Psyduck/Golduck are based on platypi, but they have more in common with them than ducks.

>Only duck-like traits they have are the bills
>No wings
>Mammal like tails and claws
>Doduo and Dodrio are Flying-type because the type was originally called Bird, Psyduck and Golduck don't have this type
>Not in the Flying egg group; are instead in the Field egg group, meaning they can't breed with bird-like Pokemon but can breed with mammals
>>
File: 157.png (7KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
157.png
7KB, 120x120px
>this isn't a Normal type
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.