[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no mainline game, Z, anything >Fucking pikachu detective

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 188x256px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 188x256px
>no mainline game, Z, anything
>Fucking pikachu detective game announced
JUST
>>
>joe serebii
>official
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x314px
>>25084014
>literally one month hasn't passed in the fucking year yet
It's gonna take a little while for the game to get confirmed
>>
>>25084014
its seems they want to release all the side games early in the year yet people still complain.

Gosh pokemon fans are so fucking spoiled
>>
>>25084488
>just now calling Pokémon fans spoiled
>after they called gen VI shit because it didn't meet their expectations perfectly
>>
>>25084488
WE'RE spoiled? No, fuck you little faggot. We've waited damn long enough and gotten nothing. Its not even like we have an announcement, like something where they say they're working on SOMETHING. We know NOTHING.

And to be advertised this shitty little Pikachu game instead of ANYTHING substantial is INSULTING.
>>
>>25084541
The anime was retitled XYZ.

Why do you think it did that?

This is an 18+ site, son, go watch Disney Junior like a good little boy.
>>
>>25084541
>We've waited damn long enough and gotten nothing

You had a year break you little sissy, A YEAR, not two, not five, not ten, in the meantime you had shitton of side games, grow up and learn to be patient
>>
>>25084541
>WE'RE spoiled?
You're complaining about a years wait that hasn't even exceeded the previous longest time. On top of that there are other series that have had an 8 or so year wait with next to no complaints.

You're the definition of a spoiled bratty child.
>>
>>25084541
Calm the fuck down, kid.
>>
>>25084741
>anime
Who gives a FLYING FUCK about that? You do? Well, who's the underage now, FAGGOT?

>>25084767
It's rapidly approaching TWO years now, you fucking bitch. I don't care if you Metroidfags or Duke Nukem fags have to wait, this is Pokemon, I'm the fucking customer and I SHOULD be happy. And ALL side games are utter GARBAGE. ALL of them.

Don't call me a sissy if you can't handle the heat, BITCH.

>>25084787
That's BULLSHIT and you know it. Care to give examples, friend?

You call me a bratty child, but you're the cuck who's offering up his wife to John Gamefreak. Project harder you little FAGGOT.

>>25084804
Go back to /v/, and STAY THERE.
>>
>>25084916
Anime usually advertises things in advance~
Togepei, Marill, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Slowking, and Donphan for Gen 2
Latios and Latias for Gen 3
Lucario for Gen 4
Zoroak for Gen 5
Mega Mewtwo Y, Gogoat, Noivern for Gen 6
_ _ _

Plus Game Freak isn't even making this one.

and Detective Pikachu's Japan-only.

CALM. YO. TITS.
>>
>>25084916
Clearly you must be 14 to be throwing a tantrum like this. No scratch that...5.
Go back to Gymboree, kid, you bother me.
>>
>>25084916
Kingdom Hearts fans have waited TEN YEARS and counting for KH3.
>>
>>25084916
You have severe anger management issues.
>>
>>25085114
On the other hand, Kingdom Hearts fans are idiots, and kinda deserve that.
>>
File: Grumpy_cat_'good'.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Grumpy_cat_'good'.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
> No Z
>>
>>25085128
OH HO HO! Touche, my good sir.
>>
>>25085076
Who. Fucking. CARES. I WANT Z. I WANT A NEW GAME. I DON'T give a shit about the fucking anime advertising whatever. I don't even fucking care if the new game is FTP or whatever, I WANT IT.

>>25085096
Calling me a child does NOT do anything. GF has gone on long enough without making a new game. People like me and others DESERVE to be heard.

>>25085114
>>25085128
KH has had NUMEROUS fucking games which are just as long as any main game and play out the same. We, as Pokemon fans, get GARBAGE like fucking SPMD, while we wither away by having constant gen wars. KH fans ARE spoiled little fucks, AND DESERVE to be disappointed, especially since what they love is an AUTISTIC crossover of Disney and fucking Final Fantasy. WE have been much better fans and the way GF has been treating us is UNACCEPTABLE.

>>25085119
I really don't give a shit what you think of an anonymous poster on an imageboard. What YOU should care about is instead stop being a little KEK and stand up to these Japanese Jews who like dangling their fans on a thin piece of rope.
>>
>>25085651
Well, I have to admit you somehow manage to get responses, despite being either an obvious troll or a small child, so that's always something to be proud of, I guess?
>>
File: stopped reading.jpg (25KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading.jpg
25KB, 250x272px
>>25085651
>Super Mystery Dungeon
>garbage
>when it was more fun than X/Y and OR/AS
Kill yourself. Preferably now.
>>
>>25084541
Keep crying, bitch.
>>
File: 1426022757663.png (310KB, 946x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426022757663.png
310KB, 946x720px
>Still no Z
>all this genwunner pandering
>VGC2016 being a complete shitshow

I mean fuck the anime is giving us more news than anything else with the whole Zygarde plot line
>>
>>25085651
Sorry kid but you must be 18 to post here.
>>
>>25085651
If you want to be heard, go to reddit where real game devs and important people go
You should know by now that everyone effectively looks down on 4chan and no one goes here for advice because of people like you
:^)
>>
File: Lysandre.webm (507KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lysandre.webm
507KB, 1280x720px
>>25085695
Why is anime Lysandre so fucking based?
>>
>>25085675
I am NOT a small child. I am a REPRESENTATIVE of the angry Pokemon fans who WANT a new game.

You may not like me, but I know you AGREE with what I'm saying. You're just being a PISSANT little FAGGOT about it.

>>25085683
>shit story that appeals to deviantartists worldwide to create more edgy grimdark shit
>shit gameplay
>easy as fuck postgame thanks to vitamins
>retarded difficulty curve and beginning
>horrible repetitive music
>most of the ways you get Pokemon are literally just by talking to them and enduring the cutscene afterwards about 200 times
>cheap tacked on difficulty at the beginning and during most of the story
I know you're probably a REDDITOR or a YOUTUBER or some edgy child that listens to Glitchxcity remixes and plays Pokemon Reborn and Insurgence. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

>>25085703
Hah, PUSSY. Keep PROJECTING, you might even convince yourself you're NOT a snot-nosed kid who gets ASSRAMMED by his dad at night.
>>
File: 1446505076428.png (721KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1446505076428.png
721KB, 1280x1120px
>>25085791
This is like having a kid scream in the mic while playing mw2.
>>
.thgin ta dad sih yb DEMMARSSA steg ohw dik deson-tons a TON er'uoy flesruoy ecnivnoc neve thgim uoy ,GNITCEJORP peeK .YSSUP ,haH
30758052<<

.DRAOB YM FFO KCUF EHT TEG .ecnegrusnI dna nrobeR nomekoP syalp dna seximer yticxhctilG ot snetsil taht dlihc ygde emos ro REBUTUOY a ro ROTIDDER a ylbaborp er'uoy wonk I
yrots eht fo tsom gnirud dna gninnigeb eht ta ytluciffid no dekcat paehc<
semit 002 tuoba sdrawretfa enecstuc eht gnirudne dna meht ot gniklat yb tsuj yllaretil era nomekoP teg uoy syaw eht fo tsom<
cisum evititeper elbirroh<
gninnigeb dna evruc ytluciffid dedrater<
snimativ ot sknaht emagtsop kcuf sa ysae<
yalpemag tihs<
tihs kradmirg ygde erom etaerc ot ediwdlrow stsitratnaived ot slaeppa taht yrots tihs<
38658052<<

.ti tuoba TOGGAF elttil TNASSIP a gnieb tsuj er'uoY .gniyas m'I tahw htiw EERGA uoy wonk I tub ,em ekil ton yam uoY

.emag wen a TNAW ohw snaf nomekoP yrgna eht fo EVITATNESERPER a ma I .dlihc llams a TON ma I
57658052<<
>>
File: ep59 ramos drug tea.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ep59 ramos drug tea.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>25085757
Because he's a lot more fleshed out in the anime.

Same with the gym leaders and shit, Ramos and Olympia actually have some personality to thrm as opposed to like 6 lines each
>>
57658052<<
I ma TON a llams .dlihc I ma a EVITATNESERPER fo eht yrgna nomekoP snaf ohw TNAW a wen .emag

uoY yam ton ekil ,em tub I wonk uoy EERGA htiw tahw m'I .gniyas er'uoY tsuj gnieb a TNASSIP elttil TOGGAF tuoba .ti

38658052<<
tihs< yrots taht slaeppa ot stsitratnaived ediwdlrow ot etaerc erom ygde kradmirg tihs
tihs< yalpemag
ysae< sa kcuf emagtsop sknaht ot snimativ
dedrater< ytluciffid evruc dna gninnigeb
elbirroh< evititeper cisum
tsom< fo eht syaw uoy teg nomekoP era yllaretil tsuj yb gniklat ot meht dna gnirudne eht enecstuc sdrawretfa tuoba 002 semit
paehc< dekcat no ytluciffid ta eht gninnigeb dna gnirud tsom fo eht yrots
I wonk er'uoy ylbaborp a ROTIDDER ro a REBUTUOY ro emos ygde dlihc taht snetsil ot yticxhctilG seximer dna syalp nomekoP nrobeR dna .ecnegrusnI TEG EHT KCUF FFO YM .DRAOB

30758052<<
,haH .YSSUP peeK ,GNITCEJORP uoy thgim neve ecnivnoc flesruoy er'uoy TON a deson-tons dik ohw steg DEMMARSSA yb sih dad ta .thgin
>>
>>25085825
Don't forget Diantha.
>>
˙ʇɥƃiu ʇɐ pɐp siɥ ʎq pƎWW∀ɹSS∀ sʇǝƃ oɥʍ piʞ pǝsou-ʇous ɐ ┴ON ǝɹ,noʎ ɟlǝsɹnoʎ ǝɔuiʌuoɔ uǝʌǝ ʇɥƃiɯ noʎ 'פNI┴ƆƎſOɹԀ dǝǝʞ ˙YSS∩Ԁ 'ɥɐH
Ɛ0ㄥϛ80ϛᄅ<<

˙pɹ∀Oq YW ℲℲO ʞƆ∩Ⅎ ƎH┴ ┴Ǝפ ˙ǝɔuǝƃɹnsuI puɐ uɹoqǝɹ uoɯǝʞoԀ sʎɐld puɐ sǝxiɯǝɹ ʎʇiɔxɥɔʇilפ oʇ suǝʇsil ʇɐɥʇ pliɥɔ ʎƃpǝ ǝɯos ɹo ɹƎq∩┴∩OY ɐ ɹo ɹO┴IppƎɹ ɐ ʎlqɐqoɹd ǝɹ,noʎ ʍouʞ I
ʎɹoʇs ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇsoɯ ƃuiɹnp puɐ ƃuiuuiƃǝq ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʎʇlnɔiɟɟip uo pǝʞɔɐʇ dɐǝɥɔ<
sǝɯiʇ 00ᄅ ʇnoqɐ spɹɐʍɹǝʇɟɐ ǝuǝɔsʇnɔ ǝɥʇ ƃuiɹnpuǝ puɐ ɯǝɥʇ oʇ ƃuiʞlɐʇ ʎq ʇsnɾ ʎllɐɹǝʇil ǝɹɐ uoɯǝʞoԀ ʇǝƃ noʎ sʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʇsoɯ<
ɔisnɯ ǝʌiʇiʇǝdǝɹ ǝlqiɹɹoɥ<
ƃuiuuiƃǝq puɐ ǝʌɹnɔ ʎʇlnɔiɟɟip pǝpɹɐʇǝɹ<
suiɯɐʇiʌ oʇ sʞuɐɥʇ ǝɯɐƃʇsod ʞɔnɟ sɐ ʎsɐǝ<
ʎɐldǝɯɐƃ ʇiɥs<
ʇiɥs ʞɹɐpɯiɹƃ ʎƃpǝ ǝɹoɯ ǝʇɐǝɹɔ oʇ ǝpiʍplɹoʍ sʇsiʇɹɐʇuɐiʌǝp oʇ slɐǝddɐ ʇɐɥʇ ʎɹoʇs ʇiɥs<
Ɛ89ϛ80ϛᄅ<<

˙ʇi ʇnoqɐ ┴Oפפ∀Ⅎ ǝlʇʇil ┴N∀SSIԀ ɐ ƃuiǝq ʇsnɾ ǝɹ,noY ˙ƃuiʎɐs ɯ,I ʇɐɥʍ ɥʇiʍ ƎƎɹפ∀ noʎ ʍouʞ I ʇnq 'ǝɯ ǝʞil ʇou ʎɐɯ noY

˙ǝɯɐƃ ʍǝu ɐ ┴N∀M oɥʍ suɐɟ uoɯǝʞoԀ ʎɹƃuɐ ǝɥʇ ɟo ƎΛI┴∀┴NƎSƎɹԀƎɹ ɐ ɯɐ I ˙pliɥɔ llɐɯs ɐ ┴ON ɯɐ I
ϛㄥ9ϛ80ϛᄅ<<
>>
>>25084014
sorry, more interested in Detective Pikachu than the same mainline game digestive pill
>>
>>25084916
>Care to give examples, friend?
Okay.
Metroid.
MvC.
Star Fox.
>>
>>25085791
Confirmed to absolutely, beyond any doubt, be a child.
>>
>>25085821
>>25085835
>>25085968
I bet you think you're real FUCKING funny don't you. Kill yourself you enormous FAGGOT.

>>25086282
HAHAHA, makes sense the games you like SUCK DICK.

>>25086313
SHUT THE FUCK UP. I AM NOT A CHILD. STOP CALLING PEOPLE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH CHILDREN.
>>
>>25086372
Mmm...
Smells like shitpost.
>>
>>25085651
This sounds like Chris-chan
>>
>>25086372
Go back to watching your Barney videos, CHILD.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.