[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Mystery Dungeon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 462.jpg (456KB, 1500x1338px) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
456KB, 1500x1338px
Why is this game so hard?
>>
>>25082094

because you're so used to the piss easy mainline games.
>>
>>25082094
git gud
>>
>>25082094
Because it didn't come with 200 potions
>>
>>25082094
Because you're a shitter, git fucking gud
>>
>>25082397
kek
>>
>>25082094
Is it hard in a good way? I still have about 4 weeks until it's out.
>>
It's easier than Explorers of Sky and all other PMD games.
>>
>>25082415
They rebalanced the battle system.
The generic attack now does only 5 damage which sucks in the beginning and is later useless for anything other than killing endured Pokemon.
So your moves are more important and they also reduced the amount of pp they have so you have to keep elixers on hand or be fucked.
Enemy Pokemon are also stronger and each one could easily kill you if you're not careful. Accuracy has been messed with too and moves seem to miss 25% of the time.

However, dungeons are all really short now with all the story dungeons being sub10F, health regenerates really fast, and you can switch between all your Pokemon for more control and multiple hunger bars.
Overall it's harder than past games but also feels less tedious and dragged out. The main thing to watch out for is that the story progresses nonstop so you have to keep up with leveling in the handful of missions you get or you'll be under leveled and won't be able to catch up making it a painful slog to get through.
>>
>>25082424

Don't tell crap. Everybody say it's significant harder than all previous.
>>
>>25083587
Not if you spam reviver seeds with gold bars
>>
>>25082094
Your'e not using enough orbs, wands, or buying reviver seeds
>>
>>25082505
>all the story dungeons being sub10F

I remember one from the first trip to Lively Town which had 15 something floors, but yeah overall that's right.

>you can switch between all your Pokemon for more control and multiple hunger bars

Only in non-storyline dungeons

Other things work mentioning:

>Reviver Seeds exist but they're rather rare, the common one have been replaced by Tiny Reviver Seeds, which don't restore PP and belly upon revival

>Your partner CAN die in storyline dungeons/boss fights but not you, so you can play defensively and sometimes not revive him. If it's in the mid of a dungeon he'll be revived once you reach a gate/cutscene/boss.

>Orbs are usable in boss fights, but all bosses have some kind of "Shed Skin" ability, and applies to any status, not just given from Orbs, so it's harder to cheese.
>>
>>25082505
>all the story dungeons being sub10F
Yeah but near the end they do throw multiple of those dungeons at you with a break in between. Still not too difficult, just a test of endurance.
>>
>>25082094
You're just a kid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.