[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon Rainbow thread. >What is it? Firered romhack, e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: snap.png (615KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
snap.png
615KB, 676x1000px
Digimon Rainbow thread.

>What is it?
Firered romhack, every idea posted in the thread I try to implement. Only rule is that the game has to be completable.

>What's been done?
http://pastebin.com/QD9mkrFE is where you can find the changes that have been and will be made.

>Add this Pokemon in!
Provide sprites

>Anything especially need doing?
Right now I need ideas for map changes, there's not much different in the way of towns and routes etc.
>>
>>25076955
Water is lava. U can still surf on it and fish to catch fire pokemon
>>
Three island is inhabited by sentient Pokemon.
Flip around Moltres's sprite 180°
Move renaming:
>frenzy plant = tentacle rape
>blast burn = gorilla warfare
>hydro cannon = pee (LOL)
>>
>>25076955
Make all the houses upside down in vermillion and make the ss Anne a pink wailord. With the insides being like a whale's. Make it rain red rain on like one square in the town.
>>
>>25076955
Talking to the route sign on route 17 will force you through the entire discussion from that one showdown battle with the butthurt fedora that became a meme
>>
>>25077314
Supply sprites.
>>
>>25076955
The guy reviving fossils in deep down in tge Seafoam Islands someplace
>>
File: 1 Wip.png (75KB, 1114x512px) Image search: [Google]
1 Wip.png
75KB, 1114x512px
Still working.
Progress is slow but coming along.
>>
>>25076955
Daily reminder to make emergency copies of your progress
Also rename every instance of word "badge" into "benis"
>>
File: metalhead.png (2KB, 54x67px) Image search: [Google]
metalhead.png
2KB, 54x67px
Sprite for Metalhead trainer.
It's supposed to replace the Thief class. I couldn't find the Team Rocket overworld sprite to edit it.
>>
File: metalhead8x.png (4KB, 432x536px) Image search: [Google]
metalhead8x.png
4KB, 432x536px
>>25080515
Resized.
>>
>>25076955
You should have an NPC that says "I AM ERROR" next to an NPC that says "Generic Text Bubble" next to an NPC that says "Dsfrgeg" next to a door that reads "To unlock you must first defeat Shen Long" who doesn't exist in the game. If you cheat past the door, you get a creepy ghost who laughs and says "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT."

Nothing other than that really happens.
>>
Make Pikachu's shiny Detective Pikachu
>>
>>25083474
Provide sprite
>>
>>25077672
literally export a tileset and flip it upside down
it isn't hard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.