[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

now that 6 generations of rust have formed an excessive coat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 20160125130826.png (428KB, 591x650px) Image search: [Google]
20160125130826.png
428KB, 591x650px
now that 6 generations of rust have formed an excessive coat of oxidised flakey metal all over your childhood, what are your fondest memories of XY?

I'll start
>Ledian a cute
>Rock climbing
>The pentagon
>Travelling to Toys R Us to pick up my preordered copy at 5am so I'd be there as soon as it opened on release day
>Travelling back home on the train, and street passing other trainers with local wireless at like 8am on release day
>Elite 4 qt's
>Hatching a shiny charmander
>Bonding with a random French man who was playing on a bus and getting wiped out by his team while our girlfriends looked out the window no longer together :( still speak to French man though
>Selling my game and 2ds when I realised what an unfinished piece of shit it was

Your turn anon
>>
File: never forghetti.jpg (68KB, 346x399px) Image search: [Google]
never forghetti.jpg
68KB, 346x399px
>>25075118
>>The pentagon

They didn't even fully destroy that one, the tower was much better.
>>
>tfw poorfag who just recently bought a 2DS and plans on getting AS before any Kalos games
I have a feeling it's going to be a while until I get one of those games.
>>
File: 20160124202352.png (220KB, 448x451px) Image search: [Google]
20160124202352.png
220KB, 448x451px
>>25075139
kek
>>
File: bam.jpg (336KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
336KB, 768x576px
>>25075118
winning trophies with my bros
>>
>>25075165
wtf is even happening in these pictures?
>>
>>25075118
Capping off a Nuzlocke with Azumarill destroying Diantha's Mega Gardevoir.
>>25075432
Looks like a Rotation battle. Machamp KOed Terrakion with Dynamic Punch, while Conkeldurr BTFO of Virizion with Poison Jab
>>
>>25075432
What >>25075644 said. That was against the chatelaine. Machamp and Conkeldurr showed the swords pf justice where the real muscles are
>>
File: 1379851760419.jpg (170KB, 1300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1379851760419.jpg
170KB, 1300x1100px
>>25075118
>the day the game released, everyone running through the game at once, passing out powers left and right, randomly battling people that are still playing
>battling pre-Bank
>making friends when the game released
>getting shinies of my favorite pokemon
>completing my living dex
>capping the ingame timer

XY may not have been the best games, but i sure as hell had some good times
>>
File: serena qtπ gif.gif (1MB, 340x293px) Image search: [Google]
serena qtπ gif.gif
1MB, 340x293px
>>25075118
>(pre-transfer days) I would go on the GTS and find foreign pokemon for foreign dex entries to make the pokedex more "authentic"
>Sitting on every bench to check if there would be a neat camera angle, then being disappointed that there wasn't
>Actually completing the pokedex (first time I've ever had the urge to do so)
>Learning French because I wanted to understand the route nicknames
>Getting as many friend safaris as I could from reddit
>Started watching the anime again cause it was good, though nothing so far has beat the adrenaline of XY's first two episodes
>>
My quote-unquote "fondest" memory of Gen 6 would have to be /vp/ making me so apathetic toward mainline Pokémon that I managed to enjoy Skylanders more.

You did this to me, /vp/.
>>
>>25081008
I'd say XYZ07, XY60 and XY92 are pretty up there in terms of episodes. The first 2 are definitely the most adrenaline pumping ones though
>>
>>25075432
a pokemon battle, duh
>>
File: 1452965985356.jpg (98KB, 671x777px) Image search: [Google]
1452965985356.jpg
98KB, 671x777px
>>25075118
>finally getting my Timid female Fennekin at the beginning of X after soft-resetting for so many hours
>later finally getting a Calm, HP Ice Zapdos after soft-resetting for even longer
>making my Trainer look nice with customization
>the release of Bank
>chain-fishing a ton of Shinies and running around in Friend Safaris hunting them
>having fun battles with my Internetfriends
>finally hatching a perfect IV HA Shiny Buneary
>collecting Ribbons for my favorites
>getting all of the Battle Maison trophies

X and Y weren't the best, but I still had quite a bit of fun.
>>
Don't really have any memories over gen so recent, but

>Nintendo World giving ORAS away from free at launch to anyone who owned a copy of Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald

Thanks, nintendo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.