[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside, is ORAS worth getting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

Memes aside, is ORAS worth getting?
>>
Did you like Ruby and Sapphire?
>>
>>25074795
>memes aside
You just answered your question. Yes.
>>
If you care about competitive buttling yes.
If you liked Hoenn yes.
If not no.
>>
>>25074795
>Memes aside,
KEK!
>>
The campaign is good if you don't go for easy mode.
>>
File: 1421637491445.jpg (67KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
1421637491445.jpg
67KB, 500x542px
>>25074795
No, because hacking your 3DS is super easy and you can get it for free.

But even if that weren't the case, I'd say no, ORAS are mediocre games, probably worth playing once to see what they changed from Gen 3 but not worth paying $40 for, so I recommend just pirating it.

Remember that liking ORAS is a meme.
>>
File: 20160124211008.png (667KB, 630x470px) Image search: [Google]
20160124211008.png
667KB, 630x470px
>>25074795
kind of
>>
>>25074824
Didn't they patch Browser and Menuhax with 10.4?

Not that I care, I downgraded :^)
>>
why do you people need to ask if a game is worth getting
its the same fucking game you've been playing for the last 2 decades you already know if you want it or not
>>
>>25074833
>only played up to gen 3
>ask if XY is worth playing
>get this answer
>handholding everywhere, can't play one second without getting stopped by people calling themselves my friends, takes me the time to get three badges in FRLG to go from first badge to second badge in XY
This is not the same game I've played at all.
>>
>>25074815
If one cared about competitive they woiuld just play on Showdown.
>>25074819
>easy mode
What? You talking about exp share?
>>
>>25074846
>only played up to gen III
Shame.

XY isn't nearly as bad after 3/4 gyms in, but the fagfriends are shit. I'd wait until Z to play this gen if I knew better.
>>
Yes. It is worth a play.
>>
>>25074849
Not that guy, but yes EXP Share. Even without EXP Share it is still easy to over level if you go out of your way to go fight every trainer and try to catch every Pokemon/do the grass chaining thing.
>>
>>25074832
True, but you have to miss so much shit to not have homebrew on your 3DS at all. I still haven't downgraded, ordered an SD card by mail a week ago and it still hasn't come in, but I'm on 10.3 and haven't turned on my Wi-Fi since before 10.4 came out so I think I'm good.
>>
>>25074800
They were my favourite games excluding Emerald but ORAS are my least favourites.
>>
>>25074886
Just don't fuck up.

You only get one chance, bon voyage and may you join us in CFW.
>>
>>25075051
How stable is everything? If I follow the rules perfectly will I have a 100% shot? I have an O3DS.
>>
>>25075054
>O3DS

You should be in the clear unless you royally fuck up the update files. I downgraded 2 O3DS' without a hitch.

Well, one crashed once, but compared to the poor souls on the N3DS that tried for hundreds of times, it's much better.

As long as you don't softbrick, you are good to try again.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 713x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 713x612px
>>25075002
>R/S are favorite
>OR/AS are least favorite
At least make your bait a little less obvious
>>
>>25074824
Wait, you can do that? I should do some research.
>>
>>25075265
Check your firmware, if you're below 10.4 (which came out like a week ago) you can do it.
>>
>>25075249
I like my games with no fps drops, no handholding and no shitgirl epilogues.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.