[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RBY Release

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 001.png (1KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
1KB, 60x60px
So will the 3ds release have bug fixes or is it gonna be as fucked as ever?
>>
>>25073493
The only bug they should fix are bug types.
But seriously, I hope that the only bugs they fix are things like psychic's ghost immunity or focus energy not working. RBY are mostly fun because of how buggy it is.
>>
>>25073493
They say it'll be exactly the same as the original release (though we know they changed Jynx's sprite to have gray skin like her purple skin in later gens).

If you want a game with bugfixes, play a ROMhack for free.
>>
>>25073493
>Not wanting a free Mew
>>
>>25073674
>not getting a Lv. 7 Mew at Nugget Bridge
>>
>>25073493
They'll probably fix the bugs that can really break the game, but glitches like Missingno. and getting Mew probably won't be fixed.

At least I hope so.
>>
>>25073493
>>25073664
>>25073846
They'd better fix the bugs in the VC rerelease. That, or they'll let their Mew promotion get screwed over from day 1.
>>
>>25073685
For that you need the bugs you double nigger.
>>
File: 1424142556158.png (229KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1424142556158.png
229KB, 350x350px
>>25073878
>>25073882
>he WANTS the Mew glitch to be removed

Why would you want to screw over everyone not willing to buy a 3DS just for the sake of getting a Mew in a game they can never trade it up from? Most glitches I can understand but to want this one removed specifically so Game Freak can pull their event bullshit i cannot understand.
>>
>>25073895
not the anon you responded to but wait, the 20th anniversary gamestop mew shit's only for the New dses? I thought that was just another seperate mew event, what the fuck?
>>
>>25073898
Well I could be wrong, but that's the impression I got. If that anon can correct me it'd be appreciated.
>>
>>25073902
I'd assume they wouldn't have announced mew on the 20th anniversary if you had to buy the new ds for it. I hope it's a seperate event. I mean, buying a ds for a level 100 mew that knows pound? That'd blow.
>>
Any change Game Freak makes to the game's code, no matter how tiny, will require through debugging to make sure it didn't create even more problems. And they probably do not have the debugging software they used for RGBY. For instance, adding Mew to the game was a very risky move since it was put in the space the debugging software had taken up before it was removed.

The Old Man glitch might get fixed - that's just replacing a few water tiles. Maybe Psychic's immunity to Ghost will be too. Everything else, Glitch City, the Mew glitch. the blank move glitch, that all will probably stay.
>>
>>25073898
>>25073910
The code works with XY, ORAS, and the VC release of RGBY.

>>25073895
I'm looking at it from their perspective. They should be perfectly aware that if the "Mew glitch" isn't fixed, then their promotion is as good as fucked, mate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.