[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: VGCKickstarter.png (384KB, 1183x668px) Image search: [Google]
VGCKickstarter.png
384KB, 1183x668px
it was funded and the cops didn't stop the gunfags?
>>
>>25069153
What is this?
>>
>What if

I don't think it ever had a chance. Unless Rizzo's mum was rich and funded it herself.
>>
>>25069206
VGC fags thinking they're hot shit and wanting money so they could make a movie about themselves.
>>
>>25069153
You have to catch every Pokémon.
>>
>>25069153
those guys had invites, they were just too autistic to realize that's not a joke you should be making when you actually plan to have guns in your car
>>
>>25069153
>be little kid me
>other little kids say, "I hate pokemon! I'll break all your pokemon stuff!"
>adult me still playing pokemon
>adult them are now gunfags
Wow this is crazy
>>
can someone explain to me what you all are taking about
>>
>>25072542
Some faggots threatenes to shoot up last year nationals IIRC but they were retarded enough to do it on facebook or something, so obviousoy the cops searched their car, found guns and arrested them.
>>
>>25072542
Its pretty much a samefag fagging with himself about what happen when those two fags went to vgc with guns now they tried to make a movie about it but failed
>>
>>25072565
>>25072577
thanks for the responses
>>
>>25072542

"To Be The Very Best" was a going to be a documentary about Pokemon's VGC community and the VGC in general. As the OP's pic shows, it failed to get funded.

As someone who's been to various Pokemon championships (both VGC and TCG), this was doomed from the start. It MAY have had a chance to get the funding if it was about Pokemon's competitive scene and the fandom in general, but hindsight is always 20/20.

And if what I heard from some League organizers a couple of years ago, that something TPCi was (or still is, I don't know if they've abandoned the idea) planning on making themselves.
>>
>>25069817
>adult me still playing pokemon
and somehow you think the gunfags are more pathetic?
>>
>>25072641
not him but yeah, if you need a gun to feel worth something, there is something pathetic about you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.