[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions that don't deserve their own threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1361664697282.gif (140KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
1361664697282.gif
140KB, 425x500px
To start off this thread of questions that don't deserve their own threads is my question that doesn't deserve it's own thread:

I just got to Lilycove City today (Saturday) and there's no rooftop clearance sale. What gives?

Feel free to post your own questions, requests, etc
>>
So there really is no way to get perfect genderless pokemon into a ball that isn't the original pokeball?
>>
When will /vp/ have good taste?
>>
>>25067715
Event mons like Steven's Beldum can come in Cherish Balls but otherwise, no

>>25067716
Nope
>>
>>25067716
When hell freezes over, when pigs fly, when Ridley becomes playable in Smash Bros, when Flygon gets a Mega...you get the idea.
>>
Will a burned Eevee evolving into Flareon lose its burned status?
Will a paralyzed Eevee evolving into Jolteon lose its paralyzed status?
Will a poisoned Riolu and Nosepass lose their status upon evolving?
>>
How are you doing today, anon(s)?
>>
What do you do when you're in love?
>>
>>25067764
These are the important questions.
>>
>>25068302
Insert dick.
>>
Me and my friends need another player for Pokemon Tabletop Adventures, and we need one quick. Here is the download for the players handbook and Pokedex.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4x11igii6hdfwdd/ORASupdate.zip

Anyone who wants to play add me at dakota.taylor.alt
>>
>>25069403

I meant add me on skype* sorry about that.
>>
File: tfw gf.png (29KB, 248x273px) Image search: [Google]
tfw gf.png
29KB, 248x273px
Is Z/X2/Y2/Δ/PB&J taking so long because GF wants to include more romance and they don't know whether to include gay/lesbian relationships or is it because they're rewriting the plot so that Lumiose isn't in danger from the death ray because of the terrorist attacks? Or is it because they're trying to expand the "friends" both team wise and battle wise? Or are they introducing those pokemon runways like the anime has? Or new areas? On second thought, maybe these questions do deserve their own thread...
>>
>>25067764
probably not. Think of it this way anon, if you used Soak on any of those mons, gave them the status they're not supposed to get, and switched out and back in, they would still have said status, IIRC.
>>
When Sage will be released?
>>
>>25069561
nope
>>
If i use soak on a pokémon it will raise the chance of catching it with a net ball?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.