[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Doesn't have 15 different pockets > Have Item PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FRLG Bag.jpg (231KB, 1365x723px) Image search: [Google]
FRLG Bag.jpg
231KB, 1365x723px
> Doesn't have 15 different pockets
> Have Item PC so you don't have to scroll through a million things
> TM Case
> Berry Pouch
> 3 easy pockets
Go ahead, tell me that FR/LG didn't have the best item management system, you will be objectively wrong.
>>
>TM Case
>Berry Pouch
That is no different from having a Berry and a TM pocket.
>>
>>25061742
It's a lot more visually pleasing not having what looks like all of your TMs stuffed inside a pouch on your bag.
>>
>>25061736
No. It don't have the best item management system.
But I did enjoy it.
>>
>>25061736
>have to go into key item pocket and open up a separate item just to access certain items
It's shit.
>>
>>25061736
>NOT wanting 15 different pockets
It keeps things more organized and easier to track. How am I supposed to know how many pokeballs I have before going to catch a pokemon? Besides, it wouldn't be Pocket Monsters without them.
>>
>>25061736
The TM and berry cases were wrose than having separate pockets. Also, did you forget how long it fucking took to use an item in that bag?

The only thing that was good design was the item box.
>>
>>25061736
It was pretty based.

>>25061804
People barely use berries and TMs though. I like it.

For Z I hope there's a Stone Pouch for evolutionary stones and mega stones. Also some sort of Pokeball pocket needs to return.
>>
>>25061996
You are autismo to the max.
>>
>>25061736
I prefer to have a seperate Berry and TM pocket but other than that, I agree. Especially the Item PC, why the fuck did they even remove it?
>>
>>25061954
This, why doesn't the game have more pockets?
>>
I absolutely fucking hated the item management in FR/LG, and that is one of the many reasons those games have the least amount of playtime I have put into a pokemon game. I used TM's quite often, so having them hidden away was shitty.

Also, unrelated, but...

>teachy TV
Fuck this was shit, the only saving grace was that you could disable the features and bury it away forever.
>>
>>25061751
It is literally no different, anon.
>>
>>25061736
No. Menus within menus are fucking shit.
>>
>>25061996
I'd prefer they'd just make a pocket for mega stones.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.