[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone getting any of these? I still like these games as a fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: Pokemon_red_blue_yellow_3ds.jpg (173KB, 713x454px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_red_blue_yellow_3ds.jpg
173KB, 713x454px
Anyone getting any of these? I still like these games as a fun nostalgic single player game, but will there be any tangible benefit to the eshop release compared to just emulating?
>>
Good goy
>>
>>25061565
But I already have them.
>>
>>25061565
Is internet linking in or out?
>>
Not really apart from being comfy with a 3DS instead of shitty phone controls or a computer

The main reason I have no interest is because emulators can speed up, the old games are too fucking slow
>>
File: 2DS_Pokemon.jpg (647KB, 1424x800px) Image search: [Google]
2DS_Pokemon.jpg
647KB, 1424x800px
>>25061565
Thousands of Pokémon fans are getting these Pokémon games.
>>
I have the originals, so no.
>>
>>25061565
No thanks
>>
>>25061565
these are just a terrible diversion from getting our new RPG. I already played the fuck out of these.
>>
>>25061630
Ugh the green 2DS is sexy as fuck
>>
File: le.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
who /limitededtionnew3ds/ here?
>>
>>25061692
I'll probably get one. Is this really the 'big shebang' for the 20th anniversary though? No new game?
>>
>>25061630
i'm so fucking pissed we're not getting these
>>
>>25062606

They're trying to milk normies with nostalgia, not scare them off them with garbage like Perfect Ultimate Optimus Zygarde.
>>
>>25062653
Why don't they just remake Gen 1 or put out a sequel?
>>
>>25061630
Stupid region lock.
>>
>>25061630
Was going to get the Yellow one, but they sold out really fucking fast.
Gonna try check everyday to see if they get more in stock, if not, just gonna buy a GBC and Pokemon Yellow on ebay or some shit.
>>
>>25062660
They already did both of these.
>>
>>25061630
already ordered the 20th Anniversary N3DS but I'm hoping we get at the Yellow 2DS
>>
Can I get Green version in America??
>>
No. I can already play Firered and its hacks on DStwo.
>>
I'll probably get blue. It was my very first game ages ago (I actually found it under the Christmas three many many moons ago) and I haven't played it in ages because the cartridge is unusable and emulators are just wrong. The N3DS should be super comfy. Depending on the price I should also buy yellow, and there's also SPMD coming out the day before.
The special 2DS are MAGNIFICENT
>>
I want to just get all of them honestly. Blue because it was my first pokemon game, Yellow because I've never actually finished it, Green for that reason as well, and Red just for the fuck of it.
>>
Is there any reason to get anything other than Yellow "Three Fucking Starters" Version?
>>
>>25061565

I've preordered my special edition nintendo 2DS yellow and I'm so fucking hyped for it.
>>
>>25061565
Nah. I already own the originals.

The only reason I can see for anyone buying these is if you know some people IRL that want to play with you.

If you're playing by yourself, just fucking emulate them, man.
>>
>>25068535
Does the special 2DS have the hardware upgrade of the New 3DS?

>>25068621
Red/Blue is the true gen 1 experience I guess

Question;
If you perform the Mew glitch, does that corrupt your hall of fame, like how missingno does?
>>
>>25068630
This. Really online trading/battles with gen 1 mechanics (aka charizard op as fuck and only 3 ghost pokemon)
>>
>>25061689
>Japan only
PREASU UNDERUSTAND
>>
>>25068759
No way. Mew glitch just changes your encounter to the hex value you set, more or less. You're just picking the pokemon you encounter. Missingno is far more directly changing code.
>>
I have a $20 giftcard at Gamestop, so i'm thinking of getting one of them. Probably not Yellow though.
>>
I don't suppose there'll be any way to teach Pikachu Surf?
>>
>>25061565
>>25061630
>>25061692
>buying any of those
You guys spit on GF for making remakes upon remakes and taking away many things from one generation to another and you are still willing to give money for a simple re-release aimed at nostalgia faggots? You deserve GF to fuck you in the ass with all of the things you complain about regarding the newer generations.
>>
have the 2DS' gone up for preorder anywhere in the EU?

>>25068855
STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25068987
It has nothing to do with what I like, it has to do about the general hypocrisy on this fucking website. You criticize the smallest detail about new versions and yet, you are willing to throw money at some dumb nostalgia appeal copy/pasted onto another platform for GF to make some quick easy cash. It's laughable.
Get yourself a fucking emulator or the remakes at least.
>>
they should put GSC up on the shop as well
>>
>>25061692
not me
they're kind of ugly
>>
>>25069196
>/vp/ is one person meme
ebin
>>
>>25069263
Might as well be, it's dead as fuck
>>
>>25061692
I preordered one.

The face plates don't fit on O3DS do they?

And can I transfer a N3DS with an eshop account to one of these and still have all the games?
>>
>>25061565
I've already played enough of gen 1 for one lifetime and I'm getting pretty sick of them pandering to gen 1 nostalgia, so no. Plus, this shit it isn't even going to be in color which would be a step down for me since I only played the gen 1 games on a Game Boy Color.
>>
I think I'll pick it up. A friend of mine is getting it, and I could nuzlocke it or something.
>>
File: 1382524381033.png (81KB, 324x354px) Image search: [Google]
1382524381033.png
81KB, 324x354px
>>25061689
>>25068796
>>25062642
>>25064227
>he isn't importing them and using CFW to make them his region

wow
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.