[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Ritchie.png (348KB, 793x594px) Image search: [Google]
Ritchie.png
348KB, 793x594px
why do you hate him?
>>
>>25060641
No.

But I do hate the Indigo Conference Referee.
>>
>>25060641
He never exist in the Pokémon Anime (series).
>>
>>25060641
He no longer exist in the Pokémon Anime.
>>
>>25060641
He doesn't in the Pokemon Animé
>>
>>25060641
Wasn't he just a shallow rival who existed to be a better Ash?

Oh man, remember that time Ash lost and he just started crying? What a baby.
>>
>>25060648
Same. How is falling asleep in battle an automatic knockout!? I think that the match was rigged.
>>
>>25060671
That was an anime only rule that they were actually kind of consistent with (I remember it showing up in that episode where Ash traded away Butterfree.)

And to be fair, a Pokemon who's been forced asleep is probably fucked unless they have Sleep Talk or Snore.
>>
>>25060686
It was still bullshit though.
>>
File: 1449489453972.jpg (37KB, 420x408px) Image search: [Google]
1449489453972.jpg
37KB, 420x408px
>>25060641
>why do you hate him
Robbed Ash of the top 8. Ash only had 5 Pokemon with him and only 2 of them were battle ready.
>Pidgeotto: dead from pulling balloon
>Pikachu: dead from fighting TR
>Charizard: Charizard
Squirtle and Bulbasaur were good, but Squirtle losing to Buterfree buried Ash because he couldn't use Bulbasaur to fight Charmander and his only other option was Charizard who wouldn't battle Pikachu because Charizard reason.s
>>
>>25060641
>I've never seen the anime and I don't know who this is
Seriously, this show looks awful. Why don't they just reboot it and make a show based on the games?
>>
>>25060726
>never seen the anime

gtfo of this sub
>>
File: Ritchie_Poké_Balls.png (391KB, 625x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ritchie_Poké_Balls.png
391KB, 625x480px
>>25060641
>Has no real flaws
>Literally a Gary Stu
>Nicknames his Pokemon
>Special snowflakes stickers his fucking Pokeballs
>Even his Pikachu is a special snowflake with that haircut
>>
>>25060740
what the fuck did you just say?

kill yourself
>>
File: Harrison.png (889KB, 640x1228px) Image search: [Google]
Harrison.png
889KB, 640x1228px
Harrison is Ritchie done right
PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>25060726
>tfw we'll never get an anime based off the games
I would kill for a series like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTsd0iU97s
>>
>>25060772
You're not wrong. TPC did a great job of throwing curveballs by showing off those two Pokemon that had not been in the video games as of yet.
>>
>>25060772
Harrison had like...no personality though. He was just some guy with a Blaziken.
>>
File: Tobias.png (794KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tobias.png
794KB, 1280x720px
Sup
>>
Todd best
>>
>>25060820
Which is better than being a pallet swap of Ash with an earlier version of his team.
>>
Why didn't he let his Butterfree fly away for mating season like Ash's did?
>>
>>25060850
It was a Betafree
>>
>>25060905
Ash's Butterfree was pretty beta and he still got laid in an episode's worth of time.
>>
>>25060726
Because it would be even worse, like Origins.
>>
>>25061100
I'd argue about that but Origins had shit pacing and only allowed one of Red's Pokémon to ever have any meaningful victories.
>>
File: fearow.png (297KB, 616x432px) Image search: [Google]
fearow.png
297KB, 616x432px
>>25061100
Origins' flaws were due to it only having a two-hour runtime, which is why they skipped a ton of shit and didn't develop any of Red's Pokémon besides Charizard. If it was done differently, like, say, 26 episodes per game, they'd have time for the every event and more time to develop the main characters and more of the protagonist's Pokémon.

And even if it were exactly like Origins I would vastly prefer it to the Ashnime where nothing substantial ever happens and everything gets reset.

>but they didn't reset after Gen 5!
Because Gen 5 was an all-time low for Ash and they knew you couldn't reset it any lower without him drowning in his own spit.
>>
>>25061115
I'd say about enough to accommodate for one whole Gen and that oughtta be good.
>>
>>25060686
In that episode the dude's Raticate was considered knocked out by paralysis actually.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.