[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People shit on Zinnia for destroying the dimensional shifter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1387321371574.jpg (50KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1387321371574.jpg
50KB, 500x513px
>People shit on Zinnia for destroying the dimensional shifter without thinking of the consequences
>Prof.Cozmo doesn't get shit on for wanting to send the meteor to another dimension without thinking of the consequences
>>
>>25058497
I know right.
>>
Cozmo had no other options. It was either send the meteor to another dimension and possibly face bad consequences or let it continue and 100% face bad consequences.
>>
>>25059622
Here's a novel idea: blow up the fucking meteor

You turn it into a bunch of itty bitty pieces of rock and then let the atmosphere do the rest.
>>
>>25060082
Then they all land, still killing millions.
>>
>>25060082
if they had the means they probably would have done that.
>>
>>25060082
Everyone already watched or read One Punch Man and know why that's a terrible idea.
>>
>>25060115
If they're small enough they usually just burn up in the atmosphere.
>>
>>25060082
>lets make more meteors that'll save everyone!
>>
>>25060135
>>25060280
Refer to >>25060223
>>
>>25060223
rock types ar e resistant to fire you retard
>>
>>25060498
And? They're not immune. That's like saying you totally can't chop a Mareep's wool off because Electric-types are resistant to metal.
>>
>>25060517
>trying to cut electrically charged wool with metal shears

That sounds like a funny way to commit suicide desu.
>>
>>25060312
>completely atomizing a 3mile diameter asteroid to ensure it doesn't cause harm
>being easier and taking less energy than using the existing warp technology to warp it away.
>>
>>25060532
>Insulated handles
>insulation from the ground
>normalizing charge as utility workers do
>>
>>25058497
Consequences for your world =/= consequences for people you'll never even meet.

I already don't care too much about people on the other side of the world, why should I care at all about people in another dimension?
>>
>>25060598
If a part of that world survives they might get mad and the next time they get the chance they'll send two bigs rock to you.
>>
>>25060606
How? They don't have the technology, Zinnia said so.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.