[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (173KB, 1172x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 1172x1080px
Anons! After lurking here for a bit, you have sparked my interest in pogemans again.
I have not played anything since Emerald.

What games from the series are worth it fully to play?
(Friend said HG/SS was shit)
>>
>>25053229
Your friend is shit. HG/SS is excellent.

But BW/BW2 are even better, so play those.
>>
Flip a coin Tbh.

Heads - ORAS
Tails - Wait for next game
>>
>>25053229
Play BW2 or ORAS.
>>
>>25053229
HG/SS are excellent, try them out. Your friend may have disliked them, but you can gain you own opinion by trying them out.
>>
>>25053229
>What games from the series are worth it fully to play?
None of them beyond Gen 4 tbqh
>>
>>25053229
HG/SS is fantastic. The game is polished as fuck and it will give massive amounts of nostalgia if you've played G/S/C.
The only thing I disliked about the game was the level curve going all over the place throughout the game.

B/W and B2/W2 are also very good. The only problems I have is that so many of the pokemon take ages to evolve, but this is mitigated in B2/W2 since they added tons of classic pokemon to the routes.
>>
Your friend is a tasteless retard because HGSS are the best Pokemon games to date. Platinum and BW2 are also good.
>>
HG/SS are remakes of G/S/C, flip a coin

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum are gen 4, If you can't choose between Diamond or Pearl get Platinum

Black and White are gen 5, flip a coin

Black 2 and White 2 are sequels to gen 5 as well, If you get Black, get White 2. If you get White, get Black 2

X and Y are the latest gen, flip a coin

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are remakes of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, flip a coin
>>
>>25053374
I disagree with your opinion on HGSS. Yeah it is better than most, but I rate Pt, BW2, and maybe even Emerald higher.
>>
>>25053229
>HGSS - The best remakes; slow-paced and nostalgic with plenty to do. You'll either drop it at the last gym/E4 or play FOREVER.
>Platinum - Challenging and all-around good, if a bit demanding.
>BW+BW2 - More of a stereotypical RPG-style story, with BW having the better story and BW2 having better features. Play both if at all
>XY - Gen 1 references everywhere, big Pokedex, shit story, a bit easy
>ORAS - Fun update of RSE but fails to replace the originals

Gen 6's online capabilities make XY+ORAS good choices if you want to see how far the series has come; otherwise, play some of the great games from the DS era.
>>
>>25053229
Play Platinum or BW. They're both pretty self-contained and have unique stuff to offer.
Platinum
>Pokemon from past gens
>New evolutions for older Pokemon
>More robust, explorable region you may get lost in
Black/White
>Exclusively ~150 new Pokemon
>Pushes story focus unlike any other Pokemon game
>Straight-line region so you're never wondering where to go next

And before people suggest BW2, that's an awful game to get back into the series with. Definitely play BW1 before it at least.
>>
Your friend is retard.

HG/SS would probably be a good place to start, they are perfect remakes of Gen2.

Assuming you just want a trip down memory lane and don't want to get too into all the new shit that's pretty much your best option.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.