[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of Battle Facilities do you want to see in the future?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Battle_Frontier_IIIlogo.png (106KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Frontier_IIIlogo.png
106KB, 275x275px
What kind of Battle Facilities do you want to see in the future?
>>
>>25052793
Ones that exist.
>>
>inb4 battle brothel
>>
>>25052821
Kek
>>
>>25052793
Battle Colosseum
Battle Rap Battle Arena
Battle Astronaut Training Simulator
Battle Japanese game Show
>>
Every one of them except for the Palace. Worst shit ever.
>>
>>25052793
Battle Facility where it's basically an Inverse Battle tower. leader would use very effective types in inverse battles like ice, psychic, or normal

Battle facilities that make you reach a certain objective for a battle: i.e., defeat opponent in less than 10 turns, finish the battle in sunny weather, etc. leader would have borderline ridiculous requirements, like knocking out each of the pokemon with one move

have a "long as you can go" mode or facility where you bring one pokemon, and then fight weaker to easier opponents, with no healing time. leader would have a relatively strong 'cleaner' like a mega to try finishing you off

battle facility where you and other opponents fight out battles where each battle affects another indirectly - weather and terrain changes affect the whole field, for instance. you can only target the pokemon of the trainer you're currently facing. as soon as you beat one trainer, you fight the next, until you have the last man standing. leader would be after you fight the last guy without healing

an updated contest battle facility where you have to impress judges and can knockout opponent's pokemon. leader would naturally have maxed out contest stats

a facility where you are given a random weak pokemon from a selection and are sent out into an arena on a time limit to catch stronger ones and to find good items to equip. as soon as the time's limit up, you all participate in a regular tourney format. leader would get insanely lucky in the round you fight them
>>
Just bring back the Battle Factory.
>>
>>25052999
>Battle facilities that make you reach a certain objective for a battle: i.e., defeat opponent in less than 10 turns, finish the battle in sunny weather, etc. leader would have borderline ridiculous requirements, like knocking out each of the pokemon with one move
That would be pretty fun, actually.
>>
>>25052793
Don't know why you guys bitch at GF for not putting battle facilities in X/Y and ORAS. They're always reserved for third versions. They'll most likely be back with a vengeance in Z.
>>
>>25052999
capture tournament would be radical if you could win the right to keep more mons by winning more rounds
>>
>>25052999

>contest battle facility

Fantastic.
>>
File: 1372558989309.jpg (18KB, 286x232px) Image search: [Google]
1372558989309.jpg
18KB, 286x232px
>>25052999
>inverse battle tower
>it's a huge, perfectly straight hole in the ground
>>
>>25052999
>Battle facilities that make you reach a certain objective for a battle: i.e., defeat opponent in less than 10 turns, finish the battle in sunny weather, etc. leader would have borderline ridiculous requirements, like knocking out each of the pokemon with one move

For stuff like the weather requirement, would you be told about it beforehand so you can prep your team for it, or would it be something like the opponent having access to the move? It would suck if the objectives could be impossible at times.
>>
>>25053165
I love this.
>>
>>25053166
I guess that's assumed.

Maybe the opponent on those rounds would have a Pokemon with Sunny Day that would be obvious (Cherrim) and they would be inclined to use it.
>>
A simple board game style of setup and each space has a gimick to it just like the battle arcade. Think Mario party 7 but with pokemon battles thrown in place of minigames. There is 4 slots for people and npc and there can be 2 human players max of those. All mons are set to level 50 for a later reason. After the 4 take the their turns, each player is matched with an NPC and battle them. If you lose a battle, you are out and get booted. After 7 rounds, the head joins in and you are forced to battle them at the end of that round. Strategy would be key here, at stores along the board you could get an item that could almost cheese the fac. head or get screwed and have nothing at all to enter battle with. Good (blue) spot would heal 50% health, raise a random stat by 2 levels, or raise the levels by 5 of your mons and a bad (red) would make yours take a small amout of damage, loweryour levels by 5, gain a status effect, or a random stat reduced by 2 levels that round. Items at shops are bought with cash earned by winning battles each round. You hold onto items as long as you like but you can only carry 3 at a time haveing to delete or use one if you get another over 3 and they can range from a full restore to a revive to a berry. If there is 2 human players, there is a second fac. head and each player takes on their own.

After beating the head 3 times, you unlock a freeplay mode and it allows for a max of 4 players and all spots can be human players and it fills in empty spots with a NPCs (a balanced fac. head likely) until there is 4 playing. You are also able to set the amount of rounds in multiples of 7. You have everything above except the end goal, each battle win is worth 1 point and whoever ends with the most wins. The fac. head end battle is swapped with every 7th battle being worth 3 points.

tl dr. Mario party 7 with battles in place of minigames, and the elements of the Battle Arcade being used for the spaces that affect the rounds battle.
>>
Another battle pyramid, probably a castle or a cave
I like it rough
>>
Battle for ante
>>
Put up prizes then battle
>>
>>25053165
>>25053202
>Regular Battle Tower
>Enter, in regular start area
>Take an elevator down
>Straight shot down

what is, Tartarus and Monad Depths?
I love it.
>>
More, please!
I'm too uncreative to make my own ;_;
>>
File: 1418882431692.jpg (21KB, 333x337px) Image search: [Google]
1418882431692.jpg
21KB, 333x337px
Battle Zuhause - the same concept as Battle Tower, Maison etc. but this time in Pokegermany!
>>
Battle Cave
No team preview
All Pokemon are silhouettes until attacked.
Fire pokemon and fire type attacks light up the field. Field is lit while fire mon is in play. Field is lit for 3 turns after a fire move is used. Sunny Day lights up field for 5-8 turns. Flash lights up field indefintely.
All attacks except for never miss attacks have a reduced acc by 10% unless field is lit.
>>
Pretty cool.
>>
Maybe an underground one where only Pokemon that could dig could battle?
Mainly Ground Types, also some Rock Types and Steel Types. Probably some Pokemon that aren't those Types that could still dig reasonably well.
>>
>>25059348
Sounds about as lame as Sky Battles.
>>
one that removes all the rng from pokemon.
all of it.
literally all of it. for better or worse.
>>
Multiplayer Battle Factory with drafting.
1v1 for singles and doubles and 2v2 for multi battles

It throws like 20 pokemon into a pool and you just take turns picking until you have 3 or 4 pokemon on your team. They could even reset the rental pokemon and pick order each time the last player takes their pick for more fun.
>>
>>25052889
>Battle Japanese game Show
how is this not a thing already
fucking GF
>>
>>25060716
so you want whimsicott to be ridiculously overpowered huh?
>>
>>25060818
why not. It'd be interesting to say the least.

>no moves miss ever
>all secondary effects 100%
>no damage rolls
>whirlwind brings out the next pokemon in the party every time
>acupressure raises stats in a specific order
>moody does too

Absolutely broken but at least it's radically different.
>>
>>25060936
Yeah...ok, bud. So Whimsy always hits Grasswhistle and Hurricane along with getting sub and leech seed up, choice scarfed anything can spam horn still/fissure/whatever, other things can spam Dynamic Punch, Inferno, and Zap Cannon, yeah, sounds like fun for the whole family. Im sure people will love using those sick Whirlwind and Acupressure strats, though.

Just because you have an idea doesn't mean you should post it if it makes you look like a complete and utter retard
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.