[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Platinum Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Nanami_(20).png (35KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Nanami_(20).png
35KB, 200x150px
Is there a more pointless building in all of pokemon lore then the Foreign Culture Building in Platinum? You can go the entire game without noticing this building even exists because Cyrus or Team Galactic never make mention of it. You don't even find the Gym Leader here you find her in the Beauty Hall.

Why implement a building like this and not hype it up for anything. If anything, you could have made this a location for a special pokemon like Darkrai or Arceus or even Jirachi
>>
>>25052679
We could have? Who the fuck are you talking to?
>>
>>25052679
The Foreign Building (Japanese: いぶんかのたてもの Foreign Culture Building) is a building located in the western side of Hearthome City. It has six benches and stained glass windows. All the people there talk about the grace of life in the Pokémon world, supernatural powers, and the balance of spirit and nature. It seems to be loosely based on a church or cathedral, and is the first building in all the Pokémon games to be so. Respectfully, no music can be heard in the building. In the morning, one can see a piece of the wall jutting out behind the stone tablets on either side of the inside.
>>
>>25052730
>In the morning, one can see a piece of the wall jutting out behind the stone tablets on either side of the inside.

I'm interested in seeing this. Does someone have a picture of this?
>>
>>25052730

Literally who cares the description if I can't get anything from this building its useless.
>>
>>25052751
Someone on Youtube recorded.
>>
>>25052762
Game freak would do better job with it in Pokémon Pearl and Diamond remake.
>>
>>25052776

Once they're done making the reboot remake of Gen 1

I fully expect the ability to go behind Bill's house and actually stay on the SS Anne.
>>
>>25052784
Wrong! Pokémon Go.
Then Pokémon Z.
Then 7th generation of Pokémon.
Then 8th generation of Pokémon.
Around that time. Pokémon Pearl and Diamond remake will be confirm.
>>
>>25052807

>He actually thinks Gamefreak gives a shit about Kalos anymore

LOLNO
>>
File: Generation VI Games.jpg (57KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Generation VI Games.jpg
57KB, 651x500px
>>25052840
Pokémon Z is coming this year late.
>>
Sounds like you actually have autism. You know, every building or NPC doesn't have to have a purpose required to visit in the story
>>
File: autistic-child-in-area-sign.jpg (22KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
autistic-child-in-area-sign.jpg
22KB, 320x426px
>>25052679
Is there a point to the truck in Vermilion City?

Or to have separate tracks for night and day?

Or to having so many NPC's talking about trivial things?
>>
>>25052679
It is good because you find it on your own and aren't forced to go in.
>>
>>25052730
>In the morning, one can see a piece of the wall jutting out behind the stone tablets on either side of the inside.
What the fuck
>>
>>25052920
>Truck
No they just moved it over to the side and forgot about it

>Day/Night
Makes the place more real

Are people also going to be useful if you talk to everyone?
>>
>>25052961
That's the point. Those things aren't really necessary, like the church, but they help with the inmersion.
>>
>>25052901
>"this year late"
>not "late this year"
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>25052762
Its there for the lore aspect, not for the "Woah NPC gave me special item" gameplay aspect.

4th gen was the gen that talked more about religion and people in pokemon's relationship's with the world more than others.

You see it mentioned that humans and pokemon used to be the same, you see people having religion, you see people having some identity issues, some talk about mortality, there was some poke god, there was poke devil, you see some girl dying or something in one house, there was some shit going on in the background for people who liked talking to the characters and getting more of a feeling for the world, rather than just pushing through.
>>
>>25052679
Sinnoh Lady has a nice hat, honestly.
>>
>>25052807
Overall i'd agree but Pokemon GO is not GameFreak game so it doesnt count on this list
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.