[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Gamefreak save pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

>megas never happen
>
>>
get rid of ivs and evs...
>>
>>25052184
>balance the ingame around the Exp. All and Megas
>>
>>25052193
>get rid of ivs
Okay, what will they repla-
>and evs...
You had me and you lost me.
>>
change water's resistance to ice to a weakness.
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with megas, just play with a no mega clause in place if you don't want to use the mechanic
>>
>>25052193
Evs are fine. I agree IVS either need to go or need an easy method to be changed like super training. Evs just need to be altered so all Evs are blank and the trainer can distribute them as he pleases
>>
How can Akira Toriyama save Dragon Ball
>Super Saiyan
>never happened

How can Kishimoto save Naruto
>Sage Mode
>never happened
>>
>>25052235
so like any good RPG where when you level up you choose the stat investments

would even be fine if certain pokemon were wtill worth certain Evs, but they shouldn't apply automatically
>>
>>25052210
Mega evolution is ruining Pokémon.
>>
Nice subtle MLP thread op.
>>
>>25052271
Gamefreak being unwilling to slaughter some obsolete sacred cows, removing good features, and increasing handholding is what's killing pokemon. As much as I liked Gen V it arguably did more damage to pokemon's reputation during its run than Gen VI.
>>
>>25052193
EVs should stay. I agree with IVs though, they're cancer.
>>
>>25052285
Every Pokémon don't need Mega evolution.
>>
>>25052204
Also make Water weak to Poison, and make Ice resistant to Flying and Ground
>>
>>25052240
Super Saiyan was fine, and would have been the perfect end to the series. Everything after that was just stupidly pushing it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.