[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: x15.png (8KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
x15.png
8KB, 320x288px
>>
And why would they be EVERYWHERE
>>
>>25049485
Bales of hay.
>>
>>25049485
Barrels of pokemon. They cant all be hiding in the tall grass
>>
I always thought they were like those stone blocks in Harvest Moon
>>
Plot wall
>>
ancient artifacts
>>
File: Kinder_Surprise_halved.jpg (274KB, 2211x1392px) Image search: [Google]
Kinder_Surprise_halved.jpg
274KB, 2211x1392px
Kinder surprise's gifts.
>>
>>25049654
Banned in Unova
>>
>>25049678
>American children are so fat the chocolate alone is not enough for them
>>
>>25049485
It's a fence.
>>
>>25049485
toxic waste barrels
>>
>>25049485
I was going to say landscape logs but they kinda look like Metal Coat
>>
Fucking databases everywhere.
>>
>>25049485
Nanomachines, son.
>>
>>25049485
is a PICHULA motherfuckers son of the GRAND PERRA CONCHETUMARE MARICON RECONTRACULIAO JOTE SHUSHEMARE KI PA LONJI ZARPAO
>>
It's those plastic things outside of the entrances of walmart
>>
File: fenc.jpg (590KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
fenc.jpg
590KB, 1600x1067px
>>25049485
A very poor attempt at one of these fences.
>>
>>25049485
Gum drops.
>>
bollards
>>
>>25050158
thats a realy sloppy CGI image.
>>
Pillars.
>>
>>25049485
Water barrels
>>
>>25049678
>Banned in Unova

Killer of little Kalos girls.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kinder-egg-toy-death-france-three-year-old-french-girl-chokes-a6822626.html
>>
Traffic pylons
>>
Bollards
>>
Trash cans.

Why do you think Kanto is such a dump?
>>
>>25049485
I want a sample from that guy if you know what I mean ;^)
>>
>>25050844
I don't show us your sample unless you think it won't be any good
>>
>>25050141
Weeena conchetumadre!
>>
Perspective shots of tall trees.
>>
File: Concrete-Bullard.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Concrete-Bullard.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
they're concrete bollards
>>
>>25051711
This, also Kanto a shit!
A SHIT!

The most unpleasing, unaesthic and emptiest region ever. Was barely improved only with HGSS remakes with places like Viridian Forest and Mt. Moon, was shit like always and missed the opportunity of the Sevii Islands in Gen 4 comfy graphics, it didn't even need the same FRLG plot for them to be a simple post game area.
>>
>>25051843
it was supposed to represent the effects of overpopulation and industry on the natural environment

but i don't think it really fits with the theme that the rest of the franchise decided to take, so Kanto could really use a graphical overhaul if it's ever revisited in anything other than a port. sevii islands wouldn't do anything for the actual region itself
>>
>>25049889
What exactly is metal coat? A paint can?
>>
>>25050788
>give a kinder surprise to a child of 3 years

The real killers are her parents.
>>
>>25051890

>Johto is a clean, natural region where people peacefully worship their not-Shinto religion
>Kanto is a shithole full of violent gangs, dirty industry, ruined buildings and scientists with questionable morals

The real problem came when they started churning out boring idyllic fantasy world after boring idyllic fantasy world.
>>
>>25052197
When you put it that way Kanto sounds like a much more interesting region for a game to take place in.
>>
>>25052261

It IS a much more interesting region than the rest of them. Go (re)play FRLG some time.
>>
THE WALL which keeps Kanto filth out of Johto.

Unfortunately "progressives" tore it down, which is what allowed the Rocket remnant to flee to Johto and start shitting up the only region without any native villains.
>>
>>25049896
This. Search 'database icon' in Google and you get those exact things.
>>
>>25049631
underrated toast
>>
>>25049485
Trash Cans, Because everything after Kanto is trash.
>>
>>25049485
I always just assumed they were pylons.
>>
>>25049654
DELETE THIS
>>
>>25052284
>Generic criminals do things that have no real affect on you, while you go from town to town because Pokedex? And fight the gym leaders because ???

Kanto was a very dull region. Johto did the non-linear thing better, and you can't compliment Gen I on the story because it practically didn't have a story.

And don't pretend that Kanto wasn't a boring idyllic fantasy world, it was just as idyllic as the other regions.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.